Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,606 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11097378 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4337) (4338) (4339) (4340) (4341) (4342) (4343) ... (7826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 10:41am On Feb 18, 2019
STNWAUME:

Chibuking thought he can time the market after 1yr of shouting bonanza! bonanza!! he's still caught in the crossfire. It's now the real bonanza is taking place.

Mr MARKET is UNFORGIVEN grin

Ah swear........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2019
I doubt bonaza go still de ,l think na reaction we go stabilize,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 18, 2019
arduino:

66Million units on offer.......I dey wait @ N1.10 cheesy
can you now see how people make paper profit in volatile stocks.
The best time to sell some stocks is when on bid....

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:46am On Feb 18, 2019
lipsrsealed

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:54am On Feb 18, 2019
Coolcash1:
lipsrsealed

That is Transcorp for you.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 10:54am On Feb 18, 2019
Inec should just postpone election for one week again...

cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 10:54am On Feb 18, 2019
locodemy:

can you now see how people make paper profit in volatile stocks.

The best time to sell some stocks is when on bid....

Something went up over 30% and people didn't sell... hahahahahahahaha.

I have always warned people here that the reason things go up is because many people including themselves holding that asset are not selling, so basically a situation of more buyers than sellers. The reverse is the case when things start going down.

Classic Tragic story. Gt bank is over 2 times it's book value, but has a P/E ratio less than Transcorp. The question you have to ask is, why were people thinking Transcorp could keep going up? That was speculation at best. Like I said, we will all keep learning.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2019
is FBNH a fundamentally good stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megamart247(m): 10:57am On Feb 18, 2019
Chibuking81:

At bolded, I was never trained to insult, and will never engaged in one. You never told me that you believed in my preaching, those who believed benefited ASI was around 40,000 plus when the preaching started, and touches 29,000 few weeks ago, and now around 32,700. I believed that those in this forum are adult responsible men/women, but whenever it turns to child play, I will take cover.

People who bought in January are already sitting on their gain, people who bought on February the same, even those that will still buy on current price will still make gain.
Anyway I never know were your attack is coming from, because you never told me that you supported my preaching, I was there all alone on my bonanza, even Peterich that was with me only came from behind to throw stone.

From now henceforth no more bear preaching, please find a good stock this week to take position. Since I joined this forum nobody has paid one naira to my account as appreciation.

From now henceforth no more bear preaching, the remaining part of this year is for bull.

BETTER cut your losses and come back in 2weeks time .There's 99%. Chances the ELECTION RESULTS WILL BE INCONCLUSIVE. By then the MARKET will be so DEPRESSED and VERY GOOD BARGAIN WILL CROP UP.

A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneywoman74: 11:00am On Feb 18, 2019
locodemy:
It is good for us to study behaviour of every stock.I am always fortunate to buy Transcorp low and sell high.One of the reasons I don't do away with it.

I am also sure I will buy Transcorp again at my best entry price.

Hold good dividend paying stocks tight now.

Good morning my people.
Please Loco inform me when you want to renter Transcorp.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:01am On Feb 18, 2019
samzepaparazi:
is FBNH a fundamentally good stock

not really to me when you compare it side by side with UBA
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2019
GonFreecss1:
The question you have to ask is, why were people thinking Transcorp could keep going up? That was speculation at best. Like I said, we will all keep learning.
Hmmm, at the bolded that wasnt speculation, it's based on results.
This kind of reaction is expected, it do happen to the fundamentally sound companies such as Zenith too. One would now keep wondering what went wrong. What is happening in the market today cuts across some other good stocks too possibly due to the election postponement.
This same transcorp was selling in the 3naira region before it was dragged down due to poor result. Now they have good result, let's keep watching how the drama will unfold.
The truth is that some missed out of the rally so far, I hope they wouldn't miss out of the next phase too. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:12am On Feb 18, 2019
EKUU MKT after election postponement o

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:14am On Feb 18, 2019
Benz101:
. As a learner in stocks, I find this forum very educative and informative. If you have or see opportunities, please I beg you preach am. To make up for the annoyance, I just spoke with Rihanna to come give you a better massage. She go soon land.
Funny grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:14am On Feb 18, 2019
onegentleguy:

Take my word for it; Those 'throwing away' their VALUABLE COYS now shall later come back for them with more money !!
Some things are better left unsaid.

TEAM; WEMA, AIICO, CAVERTON, FCMB, FIDELITY, TRANSCORP, UNIONDAC, UBA, ZENITH, MAY & BAKER, UPL and LEARNAFRICA.

We continue to observe.
It is well !!

#BELIEVE

I laugh when I see the drop in price that's presently playing out with certain FUNDAMENTALLY SOUND coys.
...meanwhile volumes are low,(even lower than the 10-20% daily avg) with the wavg higher than the current avg high to low price differential on the NSE trade book.
This can only mean one thing; A gimmick to test those who can not take their required but necessary drug of PATIENCE !!
Thats the many melodies that's been played in the stock market.
Money WILL be made !!
If u know, u know.

We continue to observe.
It is well !!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:14am On Feb 18, 2019
currentprice:
EKUU MKT after election postponement o

grin grin grin grin grin
This one is Mahmud Yakubu's Bonanza period grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:16am On Feb 18, 2019
This red na INEC cause am nothing more nothing less, we will keep observing sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:19am On Feb 18, 2019
Mcy56:

This kind of reaction is expected, it do happen to the fundamentally sound companies such as Zenith too. One would now keep wondering what went wrong. What is happening in the market today cuts across some other good stocks too possibly due to the election postponement.
This same transcorp was selling in the 3naira region before it was dragged down due to poor result. Now they have good result, let's keep watching how the drama will unfold.
The truth is that some missed out of the rally so far, I hope they wouldn't miss out of the next phase too. lipsrsealed

you have time sha. beating chest is expected grin, a good investors should expect this mkt today with unexpected weekend worse news. it could have been other way round if election go on well with result announced last nite or this morning.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:20am On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:21am On Feb 18, 2019
onegentleguy:

I laugh when I see the drop in price that's presently playing out with certain FUNDAMENTALLY SOUND coys.
...meanwhile volumes are low,(even lower than the 10-20% daily avg) with the wavg higher than the current avg high to low price differential on the NSE trade book.
This can only mean one thing; A gimmick to test those who can not take their required but necessary drug of PATIENCE !!
Thats the many melodies that been played in the stock market.
Money WILL be made !!
If u know, u know.

We continue to observe.
It is well !!

you are very correctr equired but necessary drug of PATIENCE !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:22am On Feb 18, 2019
currentprice:
you have time sha. beating chest is expected grin, a good investors should expect this mkt today with unexpected weekend worse news. it could have been other way round if election go on well with result announced last nite or this morning.
grin grin grin grin
Lol. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:29am On Feb 18, 2019
even market petty traders lose with the election postponement. many traders prepared sobo, cakes many things to sell to pple queuing to vote. so nse is having her own share of disappointment. election observer got their own share,, they have to book extra one week accommodation or retunrn to book new flight ticket

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:29am On Feb 18, 2019
megamart247:

BETTER cut your losses and come back in 2weeks time .There's 99%. Chances the ELECTION RESULTS WILL BE INCONCLUSIVE. By then the MARKET will be so DEPRESSED and VERY GOOD BARGAIN WILL CROP UP.

A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE.
Lol, no more bear preaching, the opportunities are here, if you have money pls buy. What goes down must surely go up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 11:30am On Feb 18, 2019
Mcy56:
Pre-market for transcorp looking good so far............. tongue

How do you get the pre-market stuff, classmate?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2019
Mcy56:

Are you seriously comparing Transcorp to Zenith Bank?

There is a reason I feel Transcorp should drop. Which I will state clearly in my next post.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2019
GonFreecss1:
Are you seriously comparing Transcorp to Zenith Bank?
No. Just an illustration.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 11:34am On Feb 18, 2019
Mcy56:

Really?

So let me ask you a question.

If you had 2 people running a business for you.

The first one who you give more money brings some money for you.

The other other one brings back 10% more than the first one with less money.

Which one should you logically give more money to when the economy is bad? And things are uncertain? Especially when just last week, the first one came back with more than before but the second one brought more than it this time with even 11%.

Will you say because that one came with more it's an improvement, and you speculate that in the future it will bring more for you while Ignoring the one were you spend less and make more?

This is the stock market in a nutshell. That is why we have things like P/E and earnings per share etc. So you understand how much money a company is making per share for you, dividends or no dividends. I am not even talking about dividends now, I am telling you that as at that friday the P/E of Transcorp was higher than GT bank, a company that is trading at over x 2 it's book value, what that means is a company with over 70% profit margin, but which some people will see as overpriced because of it's x 2 book value price had a lower P/E than Transcorp that did over 30% in price. Meaning I will spend less on GT but make more than I would have on Transcorp!

So, I ask again, on what basis were people thinking Transcorp should go higher? It is speculation. Simple. I have no problem with speculation you can still make money, but with speculation you have to be ready to pay tithe to Mr Market, tithe you are probably not ready to pay, but you should have been.

For the newbies, for your own good, stop looking at stock as just numbers. You are buying a piece of business. Think like a businessman. Be careful how you speculate.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megamart247(m): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2019
onegentleguy:

Take my word for it; Those 'throwing away' their VALUABLE COYS now shall later come back for them with more money !!
Some things are better left unsaid.

TEAM; WEMA, AIICO, CAVERTON, FCMB, FIDELITY, TRANSCORP, UNIONDAC, UBA, ZENITH, MAY & BAKER, UPL and LEARNAFRICA.

We continue to observe.
It is well !!

#BELIEVE

Go and mark it by Friday all this aforementioned stocks would have lost between 40 to 50%. and if the election results are declared inconclusive as EXPECT then the losses will extend between 50 & 70% by then you will discover your drug of patience has expired. grin

Stop fighting trends
BELIEVE MR MARKET
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2019
I'm out of the market for now thank you guys cc Mcy, Ndidi, mpeace will come in when direction is clear
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2019
akinssan:
How do you get the pre-market stuff, classmate?
Market officially starts by 9.30am but trading doesnt commence until 10.00am.
Between 9.30 and 10.00, you can view what is happening in the market.... bids placed at highest price and offers placed at lowest price.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:40am On Feb 18, 2019
megamart247:

Go and mark it by Friday all this aforementioned stocks would have lost between 40 to 50%. and if the election results are declared inconclusive as EXPECT then the losses will extend between 50 & 70% by then you will discover your drug of patience has expired. grin

Stop fighting trends
BELIEVE MR MARKET

Ok oo !! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:42am On Feb 18, 2019
megamart247:
He's not the only one to mark it, we are plenty that's marking it. Your fine for this class if its not so.... hhmmm, you go hear am. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4337) (4338) (4339) (4340) (4341) (4342) (4343) ... (7826) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mpeace(m), bovali(f), ggoldmine, 222Martins(m), sophy17(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.