Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10982529 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4334) (4335) (4336) (4337) (4338) (4339) (4340) ... (7785) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Verapax2001: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
If a girl is beautiful, suitors will come, if a stock is beautiful a suitor will come, so don't search for suitors when buying a stock, search for beauty - Rakesh Jhunjuwala

Investing is a popularity contest and the most dangerous thing to do is to buy something at the peak of its popularity - Howard Mark

Large amount of money aren't made by buying what everybody likes. They are made by buying what everybody underestimates - Howard Mark

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
musty00:
Why is there no foreign interest in Transcorp? Only 0.18% shareholding by foreigners.
I so much doubt those figures. Yok's guys alone hold close to 300million transcorp shares giving about 0.75%. Not to talk about other foreign investors.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
The market may just be flat throughout next week. My opinion.
And disappointing dividend payout from Transcorp.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
PythonDancer:

Buhari will win and be declared winner.
Screenshot this page

I bet you would change your moniker when ATIKU is declared winner.

As for your pay master Buhari that feigns ignorance of the postponed election.
if he refuse to accept defeat as he has vowed. GBAGBO treatment awaits.

THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY IS ON ALERT.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
maishai:
Oga OGG,there are 10 shareholder with more than 10billion unit of transcorp shares shared between themselves, I suspect they are individuals and yes they possess more units than current heirs holding chairman Elumelu, WHO COULD BE THESE FELLOWS
There are 10 entities with over 1billion shares in transcorp, and together they hold over 17billion shares. Elumelu is not one of those entities.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
currentprice:
EKUU voting cancel o

hmmm this one may affect nse o

grin grin grin grin
Bros hope u dey enjoy ur oil ride. Best week this year, closing at $66
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
maishai:
Oga OGG,there are 10 shareholder with more than 10billion unit of transcorp shares shared between themselves, I suspect they are individuals and yes they possess more units than current heirs holding chairman Elumelu, WHO COULD BE THESE FELLOWS

Elumelu through reduced his holding in transcorp by about 200,000,000 unit between 2017 and 2018, I guess to augument dividend 2017 dividend which just amount to a paltry 20million....... My guess is that he must have sold @ a market high price of #2 to give him #400 million cool cash.......at all at all he sold @ #1 in 2018 and dat gives him #200 million............... cetere paribus Transcorp price can never go below #1 again as this will give Elumelu the opportunity to eat his cake and have it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
dipoolowoo:
Notore Suffers Free Float Deficiency, Risks NSE Sanction
https://businesspost.ng/2019/02/16/notore-suffers-free-float-deficiency-risks-nse-sanction/

So that they can crash the price to 20k,core investors will better risk nse sanctions and pay their fine than watch their investment go down to this unforgiving market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PythonDancer: 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
^
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PythonDancer: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
^ Ignored .
Don’t mess with me .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
PETERiCHY:
Peter you are really falling hands here o. If you don't reply does it take anything out of you? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mpeace:
I so much doubt those figures. Yok's guys alone hold close to 300million transcorp shares giving about 0.75%. Not to talk about other foreign investors.

Yes, the figures in the financial statements for FOREIGN seem too low to be true. Maybe they are under CORPORATE as well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
PythonDancer:
^ Ignored . Don’t mess with me .
Can you please stop all these here. undecided
Its been said times without number that political discussions/posts are not allowed here except the ones that relates to stocks, which part of it did you not understand?
I hope you know you're just fighting yourself cos this is a faceless forum. I wonder the kind of person you are in real life for cursing someone that much! Those foul words were disgusting and speak volume of your maturity and temperament. You may do well by watching it please.
Just know that I wouldn't even reply you if you insult me, at least I've passed my message across. Shikena! grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PythonDancer: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mcy56:

Can you please stop all these here. undecided
Its been said times without number that political discussions/posts are not allowed here except the ones that relates to stocks, which part of it did you not understand?
I hope you know you're just fighting yourself cos this is a faceless forum. I wonder the kind of person you are in real life for cursing someone this much. Those foul words were disgusting and speak volume of your maturity and temperament. You may do well by watching it please.
Just know that I wouldn't even reply you if you insult me, at least I've passed my message across. Shikena! grin
Stay away from me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
PythonDancer:
Stay away from me.
Lol. Issorite! I will... even if I wish to move closer, your utterances will never allow me. Your curses coupled with your temperament is a No No for me, I detest such....... but please stop derailing this thread and stop cursing, it does no good but harm especially to the person uttering it. I wish you well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
PythonDancer:

Stay away from me.
This got me.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PythonDancer: 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mpeace:
This got me.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PythonDancer: 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mcy56:

Lol. Issorite! I will... even if I wish to move closer, your utterances will never allow me. Your curses coupled with your temperament is a No No for me, I detest such....... but please stop derailing this thread and stop cursing, it does no good but harm especially to the person uttering it. I wish you well.
Practice what you preach .
Mcy56:

Peter you are really falling hands here o. If you don't reply does it take anything out of you? undecided undecided
Don’t quote me again .
You’re pushing me to the wall .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
One person 50 monikers. I hope the stress will be worth it at the end of the day. tongue tongue
#stroll out of thread#

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mcy56:
One person 50 monikers. I hope the stress will be worth it at the end of the day. tongue tongue
#stroll out of thread#
Classmate. Just endure. Election is already here. They will soon disappear.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PythonDancer: 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
Continue to console yourself .

Nor be only 50 monikers . Na 700 monikers

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
onegentleguy:

For those who are well positioned in FUNDAMENTALLY HEALTHY but well UNDERPRICED coys, I'd say u should remain steadfast, relaxed and 'be sipping from ur cup of sweat tea'. ...and always remember to take 'ur necessary but required drug of PATIENCE !!'. This is vey important... so u won't end up making more money for ur broker than u would for urself !!
For those not yet in, its TIME to tinker up on a strategy to align with sound coys with great MoS discount from their intrinsic/fair values. ...so u won't get left behind !!

TEAM; WEMA, AIICO, CAVERTON, FCMB, FIDELITY, TRANSCORP, UNIONDAC, UBA, ZENITH, MAY & BAKER, UPL and LEARNAFRICA.

It is well.
Regards.

Again, if u are well positioned in FUNDAMENTALLY SOUND COYS that are trading at juicy MoS discounts from their intrinsic/fair values, JUST SIT TIGHT and NEVER give room to any extraneous NOISE. NEVER give in to any sought of panic !!
...this is irrespective of the 1 week postponement of the elections !!
HOLD ON TIGHT to ur VALUABLE coys. ...infact be OVERPROTECTIVE of it !!

Some things are better left unsaid.
Enough said.

#BELIEVE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
straffing:
@onegentleguy I am beginning to think that you are using this forum to promote your holdings but disguised as trading advice/ information . My worry is that newbies might get burnt believing you wholeheartedly. Let us be our brothers' keepers and learn how to leverage our optimism.

The ogg bot is everywhere. Is it related to chibuking the bonanza bot? They are like pestilence.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mcy56:

Say Amen to that

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 1:22am On Feb 17, 2019
Seunn11:

The ogg bot is everywhere. Is it related to chibuking the bonanza bot? They are like pestilence.

Funny...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 1:27am On Feb 17, 2019
If only each moniker have a face, many persons here would have been doing unending frog jump as punishment for their uncouth expressions.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmy4lov(m): 3:16am On Feb 17, 2019
I'm new to stock and I need clarification. Between buying a stock like Dangote Flour at N9 per share or buy stock like fcmb at N2.3 per share , which is better. ?

I wanna know is if the buying shares with very low price is better with the consideration that both will do well

(1) (2) (3) ... (4334) (4335) (4336) (4337) (4338) (4339) (4340) ... (7785) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.