Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,885 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11040574 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4365) (4366) (4367) (4368) (4369) (4370) (4371) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Hahhahah, my boss na Great IFE you go with this kain song......

Are you "karid" sir?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
GonFreecss1:

My dear, why are you becoming the same kinda way the other lady I will not mention became because of Diamond Bank?

Don't create double standards dear, just swallow this L.
No need to insult anyone.

Hahahahahahaha On this note, Oga know it all you are free to mention the Diamond woman name.. lolz
This shi needs to happen to those that attacked her for them to know exactly how it feels like!
We all are humans not robots! So it’s normal to frown at a losing portfolio!..
Abi we go steal the money ni ?
...But insulting that person whose portfolio is on red is pure evil !
If you don’t have anything nice to say to that person, is better to keep it short!

“If you can not accept negative comments on your stock, you have no business trading stocks”
lolz still remember that line grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
GonFreecss1:

An an boss! What kind of wicked prices are this? You wan kill person pikin?

Na wetin some people for this thread wan hear be that... Na SAI BABA prices I quoted so that them go enjoy their nonsensical self fulfilling prophecies grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
arduino:
I hardly do this but collect this heartily "e-french kiss" from me to you cheesy cheesy Oga Agba, no vex oooooooo
If by chance you dey around Maitama today, just signal me. SAI BABA!
Lol. Oya bring your lips. kiss grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nothing do nse oo.. people just like to run first before ask question grin grin.. market dey alright
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
The double-mouth unreasonable hater has arrived, jumping on thread without reading.
Who's having red in her portfolio? So speaking generally on fall in prices due to sabotage is your problem again.
Your bitterness and hatred shall find you out but I hope you get well soon sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mcy56:
We go all dey alright las las.
Many people were celebrating him in some parts of the country. Let haters continue to hate and looking for ways to make the economy unbearable, they will meet their waterloo soonest by God's grace. Black man black mentality.
I rest my case. grin

This is stock market forum. Let's face what we are here for madam. This politics you wan enter so no go pay anybody for this forum. No fall my hand nawww.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mcy56:

Lol. Mention me in politics section so you can convince me on what Atiku will do differently. tongue

I will...

A man that own companies and run a business is a good omen for SMEs and employment.

Just tell me one single business PMB has successfully run for 75 yrs except living on tax payers money.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mcy56:

Lol. Oya bring your lips. kiss grin
ok

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolktob: 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
arduino:

ok
Are you here to kiss or make money ? grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
arduino:
ok
Lol. That one too deep na? shocked Na peck be my own o. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mcy56:
The double-mouth unreasonable hater has arrived, jumping on thread without reading.
Who's having red in her portfolio? So speaking generally on fall in prices due to sabotage is your problem again.

I'm surprised this comment is coming from you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bungalow: 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
With all the obvious sabotage by Atikulators.
Neimeth still gained 9.84% angry
Why didn’t I pick enough units at 0.61 embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Yayira:

Hahahahahahaha On this note, Oga know it all you are free to mention the Diamond woman name.. lolz
This shi needs to happen to those that attacked her for them to know exactly how it feels like!
We all are humans not robots! So it’s normal to frown at a losing portfolio!..
Abi we go steal the money ni ?
...But insulting that person whose portfolio is on red is pure evil !
If you don’t have anything nice to say to that person, is better to keep it short!

“If you can not accept negative comments on your stock, you have no business trading stocks” lolz still remember that line grin grin grin

Loool! Since you have decided to address me directly. I will address you back. The reason I didn't want to mention your name is because I am not a fighting online person. So I wanted to avoid any direct conflict. I know if most of us meet in real life we will all not say some of the things we say to each other. It's because this is a faceless forum. So let me apologize first for all my statements that might have not gone well with you.

Thank you for quoting what I said right back at me. I also apologize if I come off as if I know it all. It was never my intention. You are right, people are not robots. Seeing red is not funny.

With that said, I hope we are cool now? grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ugosample:
I'm surprised this comment is coming from you
Let the sick fellow just maintain her lane while I maintain mine Shikenah! I no talk to her in the first place.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mcy56:

My dear, let's not go there. Please, let's bury this hatchet. I am begging. I normally don't involve myself in fights. Please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
GonFreecss1:
My dear, let's not go there. Please, let's bury this hatchet. I am begging. I normally don't involve myself in fights. Please.
Okay Sir. You na respected jolly good fellow here. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
rebekah2011:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/25105_DANGOTE_CEMENT_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_FEBRUARY_2019.pdf

Dividend N16

From N10.50 last year to N16

Lets wait for the market reaction 2morrow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
mendes911:

This is stock market forum. Let's face what we are here for madam. This politics you wan enter so no go pay anybody for this forum. No fall my hand nawww.

If you had followed some of the politics section, you wouldn't have been surprised at what she is posting here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Willie2015:

From N10.50 last year to N16

Lets wait for the market reaction 2morrow

Earnings yield with respect to price is on par with inflation. Lol! This is not progress. It's a sacrilege. My opinion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
GonFreecss1:

Loool! Since you have decided to address me directly. I will address you back. The reason I didn't want to mention your name is because I am not a fighting online person. So I wanted to avoid any direct conflict. I know if most of us meet in real life we will all not say some of the things we say to each other. It's because this is a faceless forum. So let me apologize first for all my statements that might have not gone well with you.

Thank you for quoting what I said right back at me. I also apologize if I come off as if I know it all. It was never my intention. You are right, people are not robots. Seeing red is not funny.

With that said, I hope we are cool now? grin

We are cool cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mcy56:

Lol. That one too deep na? shocked Na peck be my own o. grin

Me na advocate of full package oooooo cheesy....I no dey chop half plate grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
GonFreecss1:
The problem is you lot predicting bulls. The problem is many of you were too optimistic. Many of you don't know it could have been you guys that actually caused the bull by buying and not selling.

I suspect this was all a bull trap. Anyway, market will always do what it has to do.

Yesterday CBN had to pump in another 210 million USD to keep the naira stable. What that is telling us is that some Foreign guys are probably leaving.

Those of you who bought fundamentally good companies can relax a bit, those who bought speculation, watch what happens when Tbills and FGN bond rates starts rising.

You all should even be praying that Federal foreign Reserve should not be depleted. Knowing how Nigeria is after all this elections, we shall see.

I might be wrong though. grin

I am missing real traders on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
I stated it here last week that an Atiku win will put the country in a much greater stead and present it in a better light to the domestic and international community.
...particularly from an INVESTING perspective !!
That said, Buhari has won, albeit with some political shenanigans, which by the way is nothing new to the Nigerian political terrain. ...they are all not that much different from each other. Even those who voted Atiku knew that it was just a case of choosing amongst 2 of a better evil. But in all, Buhari has won... and that's what it is !!

Now the Market, expectedly, has reacted negatively to it.
...but as usual, INVESTORS have had to do so in the extreme.
There are now clear imbalances between 'a seeming FEAR of the unknown', a VIRTUAL perception of what could be, and the REAL/TRUE perception of what ought to be.
People have clearly overreacted with some select FUNDAMENTALLY HEALTHY COYS. ...and those who can use their sixth sense can...
(analytically observe what played out in FCMB and a few select coys today)

It is in times like these that NUGGETS like this must be allowed to infest in one's soul;

"When the herds are 'running in or out of a place' within the market, watching ur back to COMPREHEND the reason for the run is twice as important as 'running with them', and just as important as sticking to a workable Investing STRATEGY.
...unless of course the target company was 'in the forefront of that run'."
~Sinclair

"If u want to KNOW if u can SUCCEED in the stock market, then 1st find out where u fall in between SMART, INTELLIGENT and DISCERNING.
...but remember that the market has been CONFIGURED to have and work with all 3 attribute as a collective."
~Sinclair

"Between uncertainties, difficulties and failures is the many 'gift packs' from the stock market.
...and inside those 'gifts' are smaller 'packs' with obstacles but which are sealed with CRAFT.
Yet, down inside are even more 'packs' of OPPORTUNITY."
~Sinclair

Btw, We always LOVE to take advantage of the imbalance as highlighted in the part in bold.
Money WILL be made(by the smart fellows), while the doomsayers will eventually give in to plenty of lamentation after missing out on juicy opportunities.

My advise: Follow ur instinct.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
Tolktob:

Are you here to kiss or make money ? grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Both Sir.
Wetin I go gain after making all the money and women no dey for me to lavish the money on her. Reason am nah....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
onegentleguy:

...but as usual INVESTORS have had to do so in the extreme.
There are now clear imbalances between 'a seeming FEAR of the unknown', a VIRTUAL perception of what could be, and the REAL perception of what ought to be.
People have clearly overreacted with some select FUNDAMENTALLY HEALTHY COYS. ...and those who can use their sixth sense can...
(analytically observe what played out in FCMB and a few select coys today)

It is in times like these that NUGGETS like this must be allowed to infest in one's soul;

"When the herds are 'running in or out of a place' within the market, watching ur back to COMPREHEND the reason for the run is twice as important as 'running with them', and just as important as sticking to a workable Investing STRATEGY.
...unless of course the target company was 'in the forefront of that run'."
~Sinclair

"The day u manage to strike the RIGHT BALANCE between fear and greed in line with ur Investment goal is the day u'll begin to decipher 'the many melody' that's been played in the stock market.
...to 'dance to the tune of those melodies' however, u must 1st create that balance with WISDOM and season it with PATIENCE."
~Sinclair

"Between uncertainties, difficulties and failures is the many 'gift packs' from the stock market.
...and inside those 'gifts' are smaller 'packs' with obstacles but which are sealed with CRAFT.
Yet, down inside are even more 'packs' of OPPORTUNITY."
~Sinclair

Btw, We always LOVE to take advantage of the imbalance as highlighted in the part in bold.
Money WILL to be made(by the smart fellows), while the doomsayers will eventually give in to plenty of lamentations after missing out.

My advise: Follow ur instinct.
Good one, where were you all this while?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

I am missing real traders on this forum.

Erm. Boss. I don't understand your statement as I am not a trader. Or did you mean something else? Please kindly open my eyes or mind. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ugosample:

lmao

indeed

Buhari na bad market

those who voted him.based on sentiment have little to lose.

bad economic policies cannot make an already destitute more destitute

i want to disagree with you, at the start of the market this morning there mini bull cos i checked stocks like zenith gtb fidelity etc they have all added in prices and immediately there was braking news that Atiku says he rejects the result and that he would head to court then mass dumping started. This cant conntinue for long this i know. Though my opinion. Please enlighten me on those bad economic policies i want to learn ECN 411 from you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
aremso:

i want to disagree with you, at the start of the market this morning there mini bull cos i checked stocks like zenith gtb fidelity etc they have all added in prices and immediately there was braking news that Atiku says he rejects the result and that he would head to court then mass dumping started. This cant conntinue for long this i know. Though my opinion. Please enlighten me on those bad economic policies i want to learn ECN 411 from you

did you go to the university of lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4365) (4366) (4367) (4368) (4369) (4370) (4371) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mills55 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.