Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,077 members, 7,842,078 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10996290 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4366) (4367) (4368) (4369) (4370) (4371) (4372) ... (7790) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ugosample:

did you go to the university of lagos?

yea am an akokite
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
aremso:

yea am an akokite
I knew it...
we are the only ones who use ECN 411 tongue
you must have studied economics cheesy
fellow akokite
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ugosample:

I knew it...

we are the only ones who use ECN 411 tongue

you must have studied economics cheesy

fellow akokite

Yea I did Eco in my Bsc.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chomzy19(f): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
rebekah2011:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/25105_DANGOTE_CEMENT_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_FEBRUARY_2019.pdf

Dividend N16

Saved by tax credit. Result otherwise is just there.

Hope the dividend will move the share price in this dull market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
GonFreecss1:

Erm. Boss. I don't understand your statement as I am not a trader. Or did you mean something else? Please kindly open my eyes or mind. grin

Traders :- Buy and sell stocks regularly (daily, weekly e.t.c) based on TA.

Investors :- Buy stocks for dividend/bonus and mid-long term price appreciation.

Note:- someone can have a mix of both
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
mendes911:

Are you "karid" sir?
Hahaha, daysis oblonjo. May your days be long like that of Methuselah
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Watch as

Fbnh go to #13.
Uba #12
Aiico #1.2
Diamondbank #2.9
Access bank is paying diamondbank
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
arduino:

I just dey wait to cherry pick all the stocks wey I been miss before...... I no go mind; DangFlour @ N2.00 DangSugar @ N3.00 FCMB @ 0.50k Fidelity @ 0.50k Transcope @ 0.45k WEMA @ 0.20k UnityBank @ 0.10k
pity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
arduino:

I just dey wait to cherry pick all the stocks wey I been miss before...... I no go mind; DangFlour @ N2.00 DangSugar @ N3.00 FCMB @ 0.50k Fidelity @ 0.50k Transcope @ 0.45k WEMA @ 0.20k UnityBank @ 0.10k
pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jerekre(m): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
currentprice:

interesting stock of N60 fairprice will not rise pass N28

me think zenith can reach that N28 this week

grin grin grin grin

@currentprice
Please how do you calculate the fair price? I've read through that link (gurufocus), but I want to get a glimpse into your mind. Do you use DCF? Is it earnings you use or FCF? What discount rate do you use, and other assumptions too? Can you please work an example? Thank You.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
edwardaigb:

pity

Pity yourself ooo...... We all are in the marketplace, name your price and I give mine. The seller will decide who to sell to.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:13am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megamart247(m): 5:41am On Feb 28, 2019
Chibuking81:
John 3:27 King James Version (KJV)
John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

From all indication, Buhari is going back for his second term, except otherwise. God knows all and knows why he allowed some certain things.

Any moment between today and tomorrow, the announcement of the winner will take place and the bull will keep on driving NSE to northern pole.
Zenith, Oando, Jberger, Eterna, UBA, e.t.c comes to mind. The presidency of Buhari will favour these stocks
Not a recommendation, DD needed.

Since the winner was DECLARED and MARKET has been CRASHING, don't you think it's WISE to cut your LOSSES now and use the PROCEEDS to buy more QUANTITY in the near future

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OGOg: 6:32am On Feb 28, 2019
megamart247:

Since the winner was DECLARED and MARKET has been CRASHING, don't you think it's WISE to cut your LOSSES now and use the PROCEEDS to buy more QUANTITY in the near future
U want to give oga chibuking a dose of his own medicine
Hahaha
Why does black men always call God in the affairs of men. Yet from all indication God has abandoned the black race. Instead of discussing on how to make the process better people are here calling God.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shams040(m): 7:08am On Feb 28, 2019
Hi, please i want to buy shares. Can i get someone to guide me please?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 28, 2019
lancee:
https://businessday.ng/exclusives/article/election-atiku-begs-foreign-investors-not-to-divest/
Let's be real, watching Atiku press conference yesterday was the first time I ever saw a top contender for the nations no 1 position talk about the stock market...even V.P Osinbajo is clueless about the markets, I doubt even if president buhari knows the meaning of Nse. Atiku talked about Tuesday's loss and even begged investors not to leave with their funds.
An Atiku presidency would have ushered in a capitalistic environment for investors and heavy bull on our markets...my own opinion...

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 7:17am On Feb 28, 2019
arduino:

Pity yourself ooo...... We all are in the marketplace, name your price and I give mine. The seller will decide who to sell to.
one should not be mad in marketplace. Pity
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bungalow: 7:18am On Feb 28, 2019
valacious:

Let's be real, watching Atiku press conference yesterday was the first time I ever saw a top contender for the nations no 1 position talk about the stock market...even V.P Osinbajo is clueless about the markets, I doubt even if president buhari knows the meaning of Nse. Atiku talked about Tuesday's loss and even begged investors not to leave with their funds.
An Atiku presidency would have ushered in a capitalistic environment for investors and heavy bull on our markets...my own opinion...

Wailing wailer .
You go dy alright las las .
Please stay away from express roads and sniper .
Atiku my ass !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2019
edwardaigb:

one should not be mad in marketplace. Pity
Even Mad Men are allowed to participate in the marketplace. It's an open for all market brother.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:35am On Feb 28, 2019
Presidential elections are over. While some of those monikers are gone for good knowing fully well that February's pay was the last, some still linger thinking the man @ the rock will still pay.
CC: Duplex grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 28, 2019
valacious:

Stop fooling yourself!

The same FPİ that made money early 2018 under PMB will be running away?

You don't know how FPİ thinks. Zimbabwe, DR Congo, are still trading yet their own issues can't be compared to Nigeria.

What if the selloff was caused by them so that they will have talking point?

İf NSE rises today it will be as if he was the one that begged FPİ not go, hence the rise. grin

My dear, make una dey tear head for the election. Not my business. İf market falls, we buy. İf market rises, we wait. Head or tail, I dey game. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 28, 2019
Mpeace:
Presidential elections are over. While some of those monikers are gone for good knowing fully well that February's pay was the last, some still linger thinking the man @ the rock will still pay.
CC: Duplex grin

People should learn to plan with worst case scenario. They should not always want what they desire to come forth. What if you get what you don't desire?

They ask for orange (sweet) and they get a lemon(sour). Won't you eat?

People should learn to make a lemonade and stop complaining.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 7:56am On Feb 28, 2019
valacious:

i disagreed with you, foreign investors cant be hearing inciting words from the opposition and expected them not to bail out. Imagine FFK, cupp saying they will not recognize the govt of pmb and you expected investors to be at peace with those words? Just watch it, if the coast is cleared a and less inciting words from the opposition, market would stabilize. stocks on NSE are still very cheap inline with their fundamentals.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 8:22am On Feb 28, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Stop fooling yourself!

The same FPİ that made money early 2018 under PMB will be running away?

You don't know how FPİ thinks. Zimbabwe, DR Congo, are still trading yet their own issues can't be compared to Nigeria.

What if the selloff was caused by them so that they will have talking point?

İf NSE rises today it will be as if he was the one that begged FPİ not go, hence the rise. grin

My dear, make una dey tear head for the election. Not my business. İf market falls, we buy. İf market rises, we wait. Head or tail, I dey game. grin

Well said brother!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 28, 2019
Bungalow:

Wailing wailer .
You go dy alright las las .
Please stay away from express roads and sniper .
Atiku my ass !

I think your choice of language is poor...why not learn to respect people's private opinion without resorting to insult or gutter language....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 28, 2019
aremso:

i disagreed with you, foreign investors cant be hearing inciting words from the opposition and expected them not to bail out. Imagine FFK, cupp saying they will not recognize the govt of pmb and you expected investors to be at peace with those words? Just watch it, if the coast is cleared a and less inciting words from the opposition, market would stabilize. stocks on NSE are still very cheap inline with their fundamentals.

Well that's your opinion and I respect it. I just expressed my own view.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:49am On Feb 28, 2019
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT /MSCI POSITION (NSE STOCK MARKET WEATHER REPORT) - FOR 28 FEBRUARY 2019

MSCI Nigeria as at 27 February 2019 continues with the selling of Diamond bank and was active in some other equities (details for subscribers only). Today I see normalcy coming to the market. The probability of a positive bounce is higher today considering two support levels that are in play (from the chart patter and the calculated weekly Pivot.

For our trading plan on Transcorp, it is still valid. The market stopped us from entry yesterday (which is good) we are still on course as per the update in our mail for today.

This information is for educational purpose only.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2019
arduino:

Even Mad Men are allowed to participate in the marketplace. It's an open for all market brother.

Good one bro, apology and have a Bless day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 10:05am On Feb 28, 2019
I wish u a bullish session. No arguments, Just trade.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4366) (4367) (4368) (4369) (4370) (4371) (4372) ... (7790) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FreeStuffsNG, debostar(m), Vthr87, ikemeze, seyisanya(m), Jats2k2002, 4willer, janga(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.