Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10928576 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4445) (4446) (4447) (4448) (4449) (4450) (4451) ... (7769) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
MonkeyHunter:

Just looked at Chams result again and the net cash on their books is N120k (after deducting the bank overdraft of N111.402m from Cash and cash equivalent). Implication is that they might need a loan of N150m to pay the proposed dividend.

Indeed u are a fundamentally sound fellow !!

I noticed the same thing 2 nights ago. ...which was why I said that the coy may play out a similar behaviour to JAPAUL in the past(raising high hope with promises, before shattering it with failure). The coys bottom line is questionable.
I just didn't want to talk about it anymore, so it doesn't look like I don't wish those in it well.
Sometimes, the best form of lesson learnt is the experience u get 1st hand. ...especially in the stock market.

Btw, it would be interesting to see how they intend to pay the 3k dividend with key financial determinants(particularly their RE and EM) all printing negative.
But some folks are only looking at the abysmal EPS figure.
I have always said that a coys EPS print, even its ROE is never enough.
To draw a BETTER INFERENCE in fundamental analysis, its ALWAYS BEST to look at several key indices as a combination.

I just hope that those in will not be 'chamed' !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
UCAP dividend just landed...obodo oyibo loading
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
Half loaded Fidelity Bank.... More to go.

Do your DD.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
Please, Sir. Do not keep quiet oo. Always carry us along.
onegentleguy:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
gamaliel9:
Biko tinye m n'akpa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
zenith is falling!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
my inner mind warned me to bail out of uba with my gain yesterday that today would be bloody and i obeyed him, bailed out at 7.75 and the stock closed at 7.50 the ex div would be 6.85 and if market continue like this 6.50 is possible.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
zenith is falling!

gradually the stock is coming home pls it must come home oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by awesomeJ(m): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
aremso:
my inner mind warned me to bail out of uba with my gain yesterday that today would be bloody and i obeyed him, bailed out at 7.75 and the stock closed at 7.50 the ex div would be 6.85 and if market continue like this 6.50 is possible.

so UBA's markdown is tomorrow?

Except NESTLE reverses from this its 1400. The 30k support may get broken tomorrow.
Imagine Nestle losing close to 12% in just 2 days
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
aremso:
you have one of the best innerminds,lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
Caverton now 2.60k.........people were begging for it at 2.73k yesterday....

.....NSE.....the more you look ....the less you see..

.......patiently waiting for caverton @km less than 2.40k.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
aremso:

This ur inner mind dey work with nse...pls follow it carefully .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
UCAP DON ENTER grin. please oh, shey afripub don pay dividend too, cos i never see alert. undecided
gamaliel9:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lagbaja(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2019
I have received my diamond N1 per share . Check yours
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
Market was bloody today sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
PharmAlfred:
Market was bloody today sha

some time when we are in the aircraft and we are air borne, the pilot would dish out an instruction telling us to fasten our seat belt because we are about to enter into a stormy zone and we would have a lot of shaking. That may also apply on NSE but for those that will follow their investment strategy, they will laf last.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NextProdigy(m): 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
Chibuking81:
Fidelity and FCMB will still visit 1.5 this year, before moving up again.

Man wey sabi.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
lagbaja:
I never get. How did you fill the space for shareholder number. I left mine empty.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
YOU CANNOT WIN ALWAYS, MY MESSAGE FOR TRADERS AND INVESTORS IN THE HOUSE

Fear of being a loser affects what people do in strange ways.

I have seen people who bought stock at N20 sell their shares when they reached N30 because they were so afraid of losing what they had gained…
and then they watched the stock go up to N100, split, and go up to N100 again.
For example.. NB, GUINESS, GTBANK OANDO, FORTE OIL, CON OIL etching
Ironically, that same person who bought a stock at N20 will watch it go down to N3 and still hang on, hoping the price will come back up. This is an example of a person being so afraid of losing, or admitting they lost, that they wind up losing.

Winners do things almost exactly the opposite.

Often, the moment they know they took a losing position, i.e., their stock price starts to go down instead of up, they will sell and take their losses.

Most are not ashamed to say they took a loss, because a winner knows that losing is part of the process of winning. When they find a winner, they will ride it up as far as it can go. The moment they know the free ride is over and the price has peaked, they cut and sell.

The key to being a great investor is to be neutral to winning and losing. Then you don’t have emotionally driven thoughts, such as fear and greed, doing your thinking for you.
If you find yourself losing more than winning the game of investing, then dz message is for you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
ndidigood:
Biko tinye m n'akpa

NO...from what you posted in your profile about children...hum...your mind is too beautiful to be in an akpa....o di k inugo di!!...
however,still waiting for other alerts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
pls did you scan ur form to them or you took it to their office?
lagbaja:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
Well done Sir
Godlylifeoneart:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
Foreign money needs to enter NSE before someone's portfolio goes to the south.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
gamaliel9:

NO...from what you posted in your profile about children...hum...your mind is too beautiful to be in an akpa....o di k inugo di!!...
however,still waiting for other alerts.
l de manage small school ,anugo m di
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:
YOU CANNOT WIN ALWAYS, MY MESSAGE FOR TRADERS AND INVESTORS IN THE HOUSE

Fear of being a loser affects what people do in strange ways.

I have seen people who bought stock at N20 sell their shares when they reached N30 because they were so afraid of losing what they had gained…
and then they watched the stock go up to N100, split, and go up to N100 again.
For example.. NB, GUINESS, GTBANK OANDO, FORTE OIL, CON OIL etching
Ironically, that same person who bought a stock at N20 will watch it go down to N3 and still hang on, hoping the price will come back up. This is an example of a person being so afraid of losing, or admitting they lost, that they wind up losing.

Winners do things almost exactly the opposite.

Often, the moment they know they took a losing position, i.e., their stock price starts to go down instead of up, they will sell and take their losses.

Most are not ashamed to say they took a loss, because a winner knows that losing is part of the process of winning. When they find a winner, they will ride it up as far as it can go. The moment they know the free ride is over and the price has peaked, they cut and sell.

The key to being a great investor is to be neutral to winning and losing. Then you don’t have emotionally driven thoughts, such as fear and greed, doing your thinking for you.
If you find yourself losing more than winning the game of investing, then dz message is for you.

WORDS ON MARBLE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
Mpeace:
I never get. How did you fill the space for shareholder number. I left mine empty.

what are we supposed to fill as shareholder number? is it the CHN?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
rebekah2011:
The other comprehensive income figure of over 500m relates to revaluation surplus recorded on intangible assets. If you look closely under other comprehensive income, you will notice that the figure came under item that will not be reclassified to profit or loss. The meaning is that this cannot be taken to be under consideration when you are computing your EPS. Hence, it cannot be paid out as a dividend. This year is my 11th year in practice as a qualified accountant and tax practitioner. So I know a bit about audited accounts when I see them. But Investing in stocks is a different ball game. One Oga said here too, that you can make money in any stock. You only have to be smart to know the type of game you are playing. But the advice that I will always give to the newbies is for them to flow with tested and durable stocks like Zenith, Gtbank, UBA, Total etc. Chams, Union Diagnostic, and their likes are just there waiting for guys to swallow. I remember way back when Union Diagnostic did their private placement, I travelled all the way from Ijebu-Ode to Lagos to try and buy. Unfortunately, I could not locate where to buy their shares then. Look at Medview Airline, when did the company list? How come they declared billions in losses in their 2018 full year? Let me just go and earn my little minimum wage so that I can find money to buy my future stocks. Good morning Sir.
Boss, so u be Ijebu connections. We can get to hookup then whenever you are in Ijebu.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
austinkenneth:

what are we supposed to fill as shareholder number? is it the CHN?

Diamond Bank has put some of you in confusion.You should have known that this type of thing arises in a situation like this.This stock rose up to 100% and you refused to sell hoping to collect #1 in addition.It will not be easy for some of you no matter all the efforts you make.

Some of them here telling you they have collected are inner cacus.pls don't take my words for granted.some of you have done fixed deposit with no interest.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kashif(m): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
Mcy56:

The link is plenty here now, you could have just flip past some last few pages. See am:

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/25470_FIDELITY_BANK_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2019.pdf

Thanks sis. I actually checked.....maybe old age or bears are catching up with moi

longlife20:

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/25470_FIDELITY_BANK_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2019.pdf

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
This might sound like a conspiracy theory.¨

I kind of use my trading acct like a savings acct and have been waiting for stocks to come down so as to reload, but low and behold they never did for past six month.... In the space of last 3 weeks I have bought and finished everything in my cash acct, now look at how the prices are dropping, i Have been waiting since Jan for prices to drop like this but no they wont drop, now for me to enter at some bargain prices I will have to sell some and rebuy.......

I believe the top brokers know the amount of fresh money in the market and how to swallow it.....look at Union Bank...... I sold at #7, It is still dancing circa that price waiting for guillible ones to jump in, but wema I did not sell at #1 is on a free fall......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
Mpeace:

Called someone that works there and was told they’ll put the Account number by themselves..
My broker said same thing but I called Unitedsecurities anyway..

(1) (2) (3) ... (4445) (4446) (4447) (4448) (4449) (4450) (4451) ... (7769) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: egojeny1(f), Yem0350, ositadima1(m), Babynerd, Pesuzok(m), UncleBone and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.