Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,883 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10929307 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4443) (4444) (4445) (4446) (4447) (4448) (4449) ... (7769) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2019
Mcy56:
I talk am say there's a trend of "dumping good stocks" that's now ongoing in NSE, not a good trend honestly but how can only one now be singled out? Talking about carv.... lipsrsealed
mydarling which one exactly?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:27am On Apr 02, 2019
locodemy:
oh......the yesterday 1kobo gain is erased this morning.

Back to value zone again.This shows weakness.

@chibuking,this stock is not good for you.If I were you,I will take this forum advice and sell off the stock now.
OK which ones are good for me, please mention them, am already in Zenith, which other ones are good?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2019
aremso:
when someone here was projecting N5 caverton yesterday i just dey laugh when i saw the projection! Investors sentiment over a stock must also be considered not just goodness of a stock and that is what is happening currently in caverton. Zenith is a perfect example at least the stock should be selling at 29-30 naira but investors sentiments is making the stock to be staggering all the time.
Exactly! If Zenith could not fly with that result and dividend, then no other one could be spared ......until the big monies arrive.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2019
ndidigood:
mydarling which one exactly?
E dey there na. Carverton.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 02, 2019
fcmb 1.98 yeah.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2019
Mcy56:

E dey there na. Carverton.
l mean d good stock they r dumping
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 02, 2019
Chibuking81:

OK which ones are good for me, please mention them, am already in Zenith, which other ones are good?

Must you have all the stocks?

Majority here are pointing at zenith as a good buy at the current price.why don't add more to your holdings.

Caverton had a very good result and now the price going down,why don't you average down or add more.

Transcorp has won the heart of many investors including our forum here.Dont you see the current price is good for you to buy.

Are you not seeing fidelity,fcmb,ucap,Afriprud...........All these stocks are looking attractive to both local and foreign investors.

Why chibuking of all people investing in chams.Do you think technology will help this stock?

courteville is another technology stock,is it doing fine?

My brother,one or two stocks is enough for one to invest after due diligence work.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Scuzzydee001: 10:37am On Apr 02, 2019
Wema on full bid shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:41am On Apr 02, 2019
locodemy:

Must you have all the stocks?

Majority here are pointing at zenith as a good buy at the current price.why don't add more to your holdings.

Caverton had a very good result and now the price going down,why don't you average down or add more.

Transcorp has won the heart of many investors including our forum here.Dont you see the current price is good for you to buy.

Are you not seeing fidelity,fcmb,ucap,Afriprud...........All these stocks are looking attractive to both local and foreign investors.

Why chibuking of all people investing in chams.Do you think technology will help this stock?

courteville is another technology stock,is it doing fine?

My brother,one or two stocks is enough for one to invest after due diligence work.
grin grin grin grin
I have most of them already.
Help me bring transcorp to 1.10 junction.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:41am On Apr 02, 2019
ndidigood:
l mean d good stock they r dumping
Just talking generally about the trend, whereby the coys that released good results were not flying. So I mentioned carverton.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 10:42am On Apr 02, 2019
aremso:

when someone here was projecting N5 caverton yesterday i just dey laugh when i saw the projection! Investors sentiment over a stock must also be considered not just goodness of a stock and that is what is happening currently in caverton. Zenith is a perfect example at least the stock should be selling at 29-30 naira but investors sentiments is making the stock to be staggering all the time.

People always forget that fundamentals is good, but what you consider cheap might turn out to be expensive. There is a reason the Nigerian stock market is currently cheap, can it be cheaper? I think so. I have been of this mindset for a long time now. I could be wrong...

But I will say this again, investors be cautious...

And as for people hopping on an already moving train, be extra careful, do not follow hype! It is very important to do the opposite.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 10:43am On Apr 02, 2019
Chibuking81:

grin grin grin grin

then buy more of zenith, afriprud and ucap
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:45am On Apr 02, 2019
Mcy56:

Just talking generally about the trend, whereby the coys that released good results were not flying. SO I mentioned carverton.
Hope you are in the bus, balance well and average down with any opportunity that comes out, at least they have dividend qualification date.
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/25530_CAVERTON_OFFSHORE_SUPPORT_GROUP_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2019.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 02, 2019
Chibuking81:
grin grin grin grin

If you have them to God be the glory.

The next thing for you to do is to add more of them or park well and observe things.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:47am On Apr 02, 2019
aremso:

then buy more of zenith, afriprud and ucap
Am waiting for UCAP at 2.2/2.30 junction ahead of next year dividend season.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 02, 2019
Chibuking81:

Am waiting for UCAP at 2.2/2.30 junction ahead of next year dividend season.

Your problem is too much.

I see the reason you miss targets and prefer to chase winds.

If they pursue you this way,you move to the other way......hmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 10:55am On Apr 02, 2019
locodemy:

Lol...... the guy don chop foul legs ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 10:55am On Apr 02, 2019
locodemy:

kai,inofitlaff
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:55am On Apr 02, 2019
It's well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:56am On Apr 02, 2019
samzepaparazi:
Sebi wema declared profit. Why is their share price still going down
onegentleguy:

Am sure u know that WEMA is'nt the only great stock that has taken a hit.
...Impact is undoubtedly the result of the current bearish posture in the market right now.
Thou shall not FRET or entertain any fear !!

Infact it is in times like this that the process of the transfer of wealth from the unwise to the descerning takes place !!
Try to be the latter. How? ...Avoid distractions, have a well defined STRATEGY and FOCUS on ur goals. ...and yee shall conquer !!

It is well.

@samzepaparazi,
Have u now seen that Mr WEMA is back up by 10% from 70k to 77k.
After the 'men from the other side' came and cleared off everything on offer. ...including the left overs on the trade platform yesterday.
Imagine if one had sold off yesterday @ 70k out of panic.
This is why I always talk of the need for folks to take 'their necessary but required drug of PATIENCE' ...this is KEY If u desire to build value driven wealth !!
WEMA is still very much a great buy @ current price levels.

Elsewhere, same 'shake off game' is now playing out in CAVERTON. ...yet another are AIICO, TRANSCORP, FCMB, FIDELITY and ZENITH.
People need to understand how 'these dance steps are played in the NSE room'
Some fellows will likely throw away their treasures. ...and then regret later.
Like I said before; It is in times like this that the process of the transfer of wealth from the unwise to the descerning takes place !!

Be wise !!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 11:12am On Apr 02, 2019
What is holding DANGOTE Flour from falling Yakata? Manipulation or what?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:12am On Apr 02, 2019
Patiently waiting for CCNN at #5, eterna at #2, Dangoteflour at #4
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2019
Chibuking81:
Patiently waiting for CCNN at #5, eterna at #2, Dangoteflour at #4

Even patience can give you CCNN @ 2.5, eterna 1.5 and dangf 2.3
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2019
Yes boss.
Since you said its fair value is between 1.40 and 1.60 i didnt panic .

Ill wait

onegentleguy:

@samzepaparazi,
Have u now seen that Mr WEMA is back up by 10% from 70k to 77k.
After the 'men from the other side' came and cleared off everything on offer. ...including the left overs on the trade platform yesterday.
Imagine if one had sold off yesterday @ 70k out of panic.
This is why I always talk of the need for folks to take 'their necessary but required drug of PATIENCE' ...this is KEY If u desire to build value driven wealth !!
WEMA is still very much a great buy @ current price levels.

Elsewhere, same 'shake off game' is now playing out in CAVERTON. ...yet another are AIICO, TRANSCORP, FCMB, FIDELITY and ZENITH.
People need to understand how 'these dance steps are played in the NSE room'
Some fellows will likely throw away their treasures. ...and then regret later.
Like I said before; It is in times like this that the process of the transfer of wealth from the unwise to the descerning takes place !!

Be wise !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:18am On Apr 02, 2019
I dont really understand this market.... Caverton made good profit with good dividend, the price Is loosing while DF made a lose with no dividend the price is gaining, na wah oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 11:19am On Apr 02, 2019
Volume game in FCMB this morning.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2019
Princkez:
I dont really understand this market.... Caverton made good profit with good dividend, the price Is loosing while DF made a lose with no dividend the price is gaining, na wah oooo

that is one of the wonders of NSE the more you look the less u see
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2019
Princkez:

Answer......NSE. The inverse always happen.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2019
Imagine Sterling not shedding in price. Nil dividend declared. Banks that declared dividend even though not up to expectations are being punished.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2019
Princkez:
In NSE, The more you look, they least you see.
Dangote flour is poorly manipulation, they will still fall when they are tied, Caverton will move up when the time come.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2019
Oga Chibu, stories like these are told by people that survive. We need not to invest based on HOPE again. We are better informed now. There are many online trading platforms that you can use to sell or buy stocks within a short time today. Transcorp is ALIVE today because of TOE. Dangote Flour came back to life because there was a need for it by Alhaji to do something. When you are lucky to come out unscathed from worst situations, please do not be tempted to go through such experience again. You may not be lucky all the time. [quote author=Chibuking81 post=77195351][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:25am On Apr 02, 2019
Fidelity and FCMB will still visit 1.5 this year, before moving up again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4443) (4444) (4445) (4446) (4447) (4448) (4449) ... (7769) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.