Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,412 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11066648 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4451) (4452) (4453) (4454) (4455) (4456) (4457) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:45am On Apr 04, 2019
Onuokwu:
Interesting Article though the Bank is now extinct

https://cashmoneyfocus.com/diamond-bank-as-the-curtains-fall/

Quite disheartneing......that is why i dislike investing in family business
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:47am On Apr 04, 2019
Can Caverton reach km 2.3?

Cc:rebekah2011, swilo, mendes, chibuking
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:49am On Apr 04, 2019
As fundamentally sound stocks becomes cheaper. Please plan to acquire more of them, avoid averaging down on struggling entities.
Is Guinness, Nigerian Breweries, UACN, Flour Mills okay to buy now? Or should one just target getting more of Zenith UBA Gtbank etc.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:53am On Apr 04, 2019
rebekah2011:
As fundamentally sound stocks becomes cheaper. Please plan to acquire more of them, avoid averaging down on struggling entities.
Is Guinness, Nigerian Breweries, UACN, Flour Mills okay to buy now? Or should one just target getting more of Zenith UBA Gtbank etc.

For me UBA and ZB is good for now....but ZB may get to km18....uba km5

....have free "cutlass" for caverton....hoping it will get lower....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:53am On Apr 04, 2019
Anything is possible on the NSE. Maybe or maybe not. If you are interested in the stock. You will need to look at it viz a viz other better stocks.
It is even remarked as being Below Listing Standard because of the issue of free float.
ukay2:
Can Caverton reach km 2.3?

Cc:rebeckka, swilo, mendes, chibuking
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:55am On Apr 04, 2019
rebekah2011:
Anything is possible on the NSE. Maybe or maybe not. If you are interested in the stock. You will need to look at it viz a viz other better stocks.
It is even remarked as being Below Listing Standard because of the issue of free float.

Please explain more on the bolded....it got me worried when i wanted to buy it......

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:57am On Apr 04, 2019
I agree with you
ukay2:

For me UBA and ZB is good for now....but ZB may get to km18....uba km5

....have free "cutlass" for caverton....hoping it will get lower....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:58am On Apr 04, 2019
Listed coys must have 20% of the outstanding shares available for the public to trade. The family alone holds 84%.
ukay2:

Please explain more on the bolded....it got me worried when i wanted to buy it......

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 6:09am On Apr 04, 2019
rebekah2011:
Listed coys must have 20% of the outstanding shares available for the public to trade. The family alone holds 84%.

Thanks.....but is it risky for retail investors?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 6:12am On Apr 04, 2019
Could the bear market be as a result of exxon announcing plans to leave Nigeria........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 6:26am On Apr 04, 2019
maishai:
Could the bear market be as a result of exxon announcing plans to leave Nigeria........

Nope. Exxon is just part of the symptoms. Many companies have been leaving for a while. GSK plans to sell their plants, Accenture is leaving.

The Nigerian economy is sick due to unhealthy policies, this companies leaving and the NSE going down is just a symptom.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9ja4eva: 6:41am On Apr 04, 2019
How una dey? I am looking at venturing into stocks, and would appreciate if someone can give me a lead on good stock broking firms. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 04, 2019
NSE top 30 as at Feb 2019
Companies listed on this index have the potential to turn around the misfortune of investors. Most if not all the companies are presently being traded at discounts. A patient investor can build a Portfolio of Fortune around them.
It is not just an optimism, but a reality of investing. The bull will surely return, just as light always overcome darkness. Behold the Light at the end of the tunnel is ready to shine in June/July.
The government policies can only stimulate the journey of the bull. NSE has suffered enough from public and corporate Mismanagement and misjudgement.
Time for investors to smile.
Domestic economy is set to REBOUND. IN 2019.
BUILD YOUR WINNING PORTFOLIO AROUND THE TOP 30,CREATE A PERSONAL INDEX, TRACK THE INDEX AND BEAT NSE ASI IN 2019.
IT IS POSSIBLE. SELL STOCKS THAT ARE OVERPRICED, BUY MORE OF THE UNDERVALUE.
LEARN FAIR VALUE, THE ARE READILY AVAILABLE. WATCH THE STOCK VOLUME MOVEMENT. CREATE YOUR ENTRY AND EXIT PRICE.
BE NEUTRAL TO WINNING AND LOSSING.
IT IS THE RULE OF THE GAME.
N1M SPREAD ON THE PORTFOLIOS IN THE INDEX AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR WITH RETURN N2M BY mid 2020.
NAIJA WILL SURVIVE

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 04, 2019
GonFreecss1:

Nope. Exxon is just part of the symptoms. Many companies have been leaving for a while. GSK plans to sell their plants, Accenture is leaving.

The Nigerian economy is sick due to unhealthy policies, this companies leaving and the NSE going down is just a symptom.

The way I see this market now,the only thing that can stop the bleeding is releasing of Q1 results.

Maybe the unhealthy policies might be eradicated before half year results.

Since yesterday,I have not been myself due to excessive money I have put into this market hoping for a better return in the nearby future.Now my business is shaking seriously as a result of this action.

I know other people here are having similar issues now unless those who have mouth and no portfolio.

Imagine Transcorp coming back to #1,zenith #18,Fcmb #1.50.
And may even go below these prices if no intervention.I think I will be going off from the forum from now until my portfolio is back again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 04, 2019
GonFreecss1:

One should be less concern about companies that are leaving as a result of unfavorable government policies. The catch in Nigeria economy at the moment is the population, Diaspora remittances
Each time an American company leaves a country, they somehow creates new opportunity for the locals, the Indians and the Chinese.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:36am On Apr 04, 2019
rebekah2011:
From my side, UACN and Flour mill or any other Flour family are not good for now, one can still get them far below their current price for those going for long term, but for the short term, they are no good to go for now.

More of Zenith and GTB at current/ below current price are good for long term, and might be good for short term depending on the direction/ mind of this our NSE market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 7:40am On Apr 04, 2019
locodemy:

The way I see this market now,the only thing that can stop the bleeding is releasing of Q1 results.

Since yesterday,I have not been myself due to excessive money I have put into this market hoping for a better return in the nearby future.Now my business is shaking seriously as a result of this action.

I know other people here are having similar issues now unless those who have mouth and no portfolio.

And may even go below these prices if no intervention.I think I will be going off from the forum from now until my portfolio is back again.

Sam loco where u dey go? So where u wan put ur followers? U beta keep averaging down make I use the usual language, just dey average down on all of them ooo and keep buying more oo so we folo folo can still be seeing our mentor so we too go dey average down and dey buy dey gooo grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 7:46am On Apr 04, 2019
locodemy:

My brother joke apart, I have witnessed the good the bad and the urgly in the stocks stuff, it happened before that even good result does not lead to price appreciation so to me q1 may not translate to price appreciation unless FPI comes in and until then let fasten our seat belts and re- strategize.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:47am On Apr 04, 2019
locodemy:

Every investors and traders were affected, Zenith might enter #19 today, FCMB #1.6, Transcorp #1.05 if Zenith and GTB drop to #19 and #33, other stocks will follow. But they will soon build their support, and wait for q1 to move up.
Market will bounce back before the end of this month, and this year will end with bull. If you are inside sound fundamental stock already, just balance well don't panic, buy more to average down, because you must surely smile by the end of this year.

I still maintain, you must smile grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2019
Chibuking81:

Every investors and traders are affected, Zenith might enter #19 today, FCMB #1.6, Transcorp #1.05 if Zenith and GTB drop to #19 and #33, other stocks will follow. But they will soon build their support, and wait for q1 to move up.
Market will bounce back before the end of this month, and this year will end with bull.

Thanks King Chibu for this hope and encouragement you are giving us
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 7:52am On Apr 04, 2019
Zenith appears to have a support at 19~20, don't think it will reach 18 unless there is a political crisis.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:21am On Apr 04, 2019
aremso:

Thanks King Chibu for this hope and encouragement you are giving us

ChiBuKing is dishing out all these encouragement because he's presently in the market. Else, he would have been screaming Bonaza Bonaza Bonaza! Wait till he finds a way out.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:25am On Apr 04, 2019
locodemy:

Chief,

You are old enough in this business to know that it's all about a cycle. Luckily enough, you are in stocks with good fundamentals. You really have nothing to worry about. Transcorp at N1 will be an opportunity for you to load more and more. Mind you, Transcorp's drop of yesterday was because of that entity that offloaded all at once, else Transcorp hardly drops like that in a day. FCMB MM might wake up tomorrow and drive things up. Zenith doesn't stay down for so long. I think you are good shaaaa.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 8:25am On Apr 04, 2019
rebekah2011:
that limited share in d public should even be working in favour of caverton but I wonder why its not. stocks like fo and conoil are always propelled by that limited outstanding
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 8:32am On Apr 04, 2019
GonFreecss1:

could that be the reason why gsk is paying out all their reserves? at least they are transparent

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 9:05am On Apr 04, 2019
mendes911:

Chief,

You are old enough in this business to know that it's all about a cycle. Luckily enough, you are in stocks with good fundamentals. You really have nothing to worry about. Transcorp at N1 will be an opportunity for you to load more and more. Mind you, Transcorp's drop of yesterday was because of that entity that offloaded all at once, else Transcorp hardly drops like that in a day. FCMB MM might wake up tomorrow and drive things up. Zenith doesn't stay down for so long. I think you are good shaaaa.

Buy more or average down with which money? One's money is not infinite. What he is simply saying is that he is fully invested.

That is my predicament also despite being a member of the bonanza gang.

Now, the bonanza is here but I had earlier invested (and therefore taken a hit)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:08am On Apr 04, 2019
austinkenneth:

Buy more or average down with which money? One's money is not infinite. What he is simply saying is that he is fully invested.

That is my predicament also despite being a member of the bonanza gang.

Now, the bonanza is here but I had earlier invested (and therefore taken a hit)

I will take it that you don't know High Chief Loco. He's one of our deep pockets here. Him and TriTri NEVER runs empty.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 9:19am On Apr 04, 2019
ndidigood:
really?when u guys quote prices for here,una forget pple bott doz stock higher than wot u quote
Feels good right?

Ndidi... Ndidi.....Ndidi.... How many times did I call your name?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:23am On Apr 04, 2019
mendes911:

ChiBuKing is dishing out all these encouragement because he's presently in the market. Else, he would have been screaming Bonaza Bonaza Bonaza! Wait till he finds a way out.

The hunter has become the hunted grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 04, 2019
locodemy:

While i was calling your attn to other. U were claiming u knew wat ur doing..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 04, 2019
mendes911:

Na u gan gan be talkin truth mende911 ...na so d brother dey do.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2019
mendes911:

I will take it that you don't know High Chief Loco. He's one of our deep pockets here. Him and TriTri NEVER runs empty.

Bros,I no longer have money to buy any stock now.I would have loaded more of Transcorp at sub #1.

I never knwew a time like this will come.Most stocks were trying to build a strong support sometime last month(zenith,Transcorp,fcmb) and we're waiting for a breakout suddenly,everything fall yakata.

Anyway,no need to run away from my forum except to look for cash to load Transcorp.I have one property to use to borrow money if Transcorp will not go below #1.

I am missing fxuser/bullbearmkt now.pls any TA person should help me check Transcorp for TA.

I don't have problem with fundamentals of my stocks but scare of further falls....

(1) (2) (3) ... (4451) (4452) (4453) (4454) (4455) (4456) (4457) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KarlTom, Rori(m), DonGenovese, Palomadove, eziokwunwoko(m), BabsO2(m), ndept and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.