Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,399 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11066571 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4453) (4454) (4455) (4456) (4457) (4458) (4459) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2019
Mcy56:

I dont expect the fall in prices to continue in a row just like that.
Irrespective of anything, the bear will still take a break.... but the bonanza caught people unaware shey.

Darling crush, come to daddy let me comfort you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2019
Mcy56:

Amen.
Dont mind Chibuking, he already bought Zenith. grin
You know one thing that used to serve as encouragement to me is if there are high volumes exchanging hands during bear. If the volume is nothing to write home about when prices are falling, then that scares me.

I think falling prices with increased volume should scare you more.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 11:02am On Apr 04, 2019
mendes911:

At this point, it's only those FPI that knows what will bring them back. We can only speculate. Zenith once traded below N9.00 (very low prices) and they are still the one's that crashed the price. Lets keep watching though, but while watching we need to know when and where to take position before we go turn Aaron at the end of the day.

I understand.

I have been wary about increased subscription in fixed income, excess liquidity and falling fixed income yields. Yet NSE is still going down, that is a big red flag. I might be wrong though, but we shall see.

Companies have paid 20%+ dividend yields before, so it can definitely happen again.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2019
mendes911:

At this point, it's only those FPI that knows what will bring them back. We can only speculate. Zenith once traded below N9.00 (very low prices) and they are still the one's that crashed the price. Lets keep watching though, but while watching we need to know when and where to take position before we go turn Aaron at the end of the day.

men, that will be God sent......I will borrow millions to buy zenith at sub #10...... I no go do the same mistake twice
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:06am On Apr 04, 2019
maishai:

men, that will be God sent......I will borrow millions to buy zenith at sub #10...... I no go do the same mistake twice

You misunderstood my post oooo. Mbok, am not saying that Zenith will fall below N9.00. I was only pointing out the fact that prices were once depressed and still FPI's refused to buy stocks, rather they were the ones depressing the market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megamart247(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2019
Chibuking81:

Every investors and traders were affected, Zenith might enter #19 today, FCMB #1.6, Transcorp #1.05 if Zenith and GTB drop to #19 and #33, other stocks will follow. But they will soon build their support, and wait for q1 to move up.
Market will bounce back before the end of this month, and this year will end with bull. If you are inside sound fundamental stock already, just balance well don't panic, buy more to average down, because you must surely smile by the end of this year.

I still maintain, you must smile grin grin grin

Oga as price falling with no respite in sight why not sell now and use the proceeds to buy more quantity later .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 04, 2019
GonFreecss1:

I understand.

I have been wary about increased subscription in fixed income, excess liquidity and falling fixed income yields. Yet NSE is still going down, that is a big red flag. I might be wrong though, but we shall see.

Companies have paid 20%+ dividend yields before, so it can definitely happen again.

grin but there will be limit to the volume you can get when prices are low. You can only get large volumes in a panicky market. After that, it will be ordinary trading volumes.

When prices get so low, you must bid up prices to pry out like 20m of top tier bank (Zenith, GTB, UBA), or 100m of mode tier bank (fidelity,fcmb) from people's hands. Except if it is a general downtrend where you wouldn't mind waiting for long.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 04, 2019
megamart247:

Oga as price falling with no respite in sight why not sell now and use the proceeds to buy more quantity later .

Exactly same advice he gave me on zenith.

Your head is there bro........correct man
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 04, 2019
mendes911:

You misunderstood my post oooo. Mbok, am not saying that Zenith will fall below N9.00. I was only pointing out the fact that prices were once depressed and still FPI's refused to buy stocks, rather they were the ones depressing the market.

But they still bought afterwards. So what changed? No be the same people wet don dey rule us since? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gloriousdawn: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2019
PETERiCHY:

Yes one good thing about bear is that it brings back sanity. For now no more long Epistle.
Las Las we go still board it below N1:60 junction grin grin

Lol.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megamart247(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2019
megamart247:

WISE DECISION
By Friday you will get more units with same proceed.
while the stubborn ones will watch their paper profit and investment go up in flames.

At the end of the day they will secretly struggling to BREAK EVEN all year round.

Yet they shows up on this forum consoling themselves and deceiving NEWBIES with words like "I'm a LONG TERM INVESTORS. I'm only after DIVIDEND. BELIEVE. BLA BLA BLA. whereas they are slowing dying inside....

Made the above statement on Feb 18. Now reality is gradually setting. Bubu already already said we should be ready for tough times in his NEXT LEVEL agenda. and since then me don carry my bag and baggades go villa. Come dey observe things.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:18am On Apr 04, 2019
megamart247:

You want to learn or follow my strategies cool grin
For sure stock will fall more than their current price sooner, because there is no near news that will push the price up, it's also preparing ground for foreign investors to come in by making their price more attractive, the more the fall the better their PE, that's why you see them falling in unison.

But price will later in the year go up, remember to hold on to that which work for you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:18am On Apr 04, 2019
Mcy56:
Bids building up for UBA now. 14M bids against 4M offers.
Access too get tashere bids as against xtyday. FBN, Fidelity, fcmb........
Lets hope those crashing it are not stuck in traffic on their way to customs street. grin

offer almost matching bid now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2019
GonFreecss1:
Darling crush, come to daddy let me comfort you. grin
Lol. If you get 30b for akant. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:23am On Apr 04, 2019
Only. GOD knows what's going through LOCO's mind now grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 04, 2019
aremso:

offer almost matching bid now
This is not a season of price falling. If it happens,we are in big trouble. Let it be that those who bought yesterday be the best bidders for now.
Let's say no to further falls pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:24am On Apr 04, 2019
locodemy:

This is not a season of price falling.
If it happens,we are in big trouble.
Let it be that those who bought yesterday be the best bidders for now.

Let's say no to further falls pls.

Right bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:27am On Apr 04, 2019
GonFreecss1:
I think falling prices with increased volume should scare you more.
No, it doesnt. To me it only means that people are showing interest and seeing bargains.
If increased volume persists, dumping will reduce and reversal may be seen.............thats how I normally see it anyway.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 04, 2019
PETERiCHY:

Lol.what else?I have dished my worries out here and you know them.

Beside why mentioning the epistle writer?Remember that Uniondiag epistle is not yet written.Wait for 20 pages of it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2019
PETERiCHY:
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2019
Fidelity and FCMB are still forming boss at #1.80, both are not far from #1.50, they will soon visit that junction. Dangote flour are gradually moving to sub #5 where it belong, and Zenith not far from #19, and will soon touch it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:33am On Apr 04, 2019
Chibuking81:
Fidelity and FCMB are still forming boss at #1.80, both are not far from #1.50, they will soon visit that junction.

Bonanza Junction?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 11:39am On Apr 04, 2019
GonFreecss1:

I understand.

When did companies pay 20%+ dividend yield on NSE, good companies o??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 11:39am On Apr 04, 2019
Mcy56:

Lol. If you get 30b for akant. tongue

Of course 30b dey. Now come to zaddy. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2019
Why are they defending dangote flour from crashing....hmmm...wonders of NSE... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 11:40am On Apr 04, 2019
Mcy56:

No, it doesnt. To me it only means that people are showing interest and seeing bargains.
If increased volume persists, dumping will reduce and reversal may be seen.............thats how I normally see it anyway.

In TA, increased volume and drops in price are not a good sign.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolktob: 11:42am On Apr 04, 2019
pluto09:

In TA, increased volume and drops in price are not a good sign.
Please tell us more sir tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2019
GonFreecss1:

You sure you can handle her undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2019
Nigeria are seriously looking for foreign investors, the need to lower prices in stock to invite them arises. And this is also an opportunity at side of the local investors to increase their volume, so expect more falling in price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:48am On Apr 04, 2019
GonFreecss1:
Lol. Evidence or Idonbilivit. tongue

*Dont mind me o* grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 11:48am On Apr 04, 2019
Mcy56:

Not increased volume where bid power is stronger than offer power at least.

Remember when people sell it's available bids they sell to? It's not that people were magically waiting and they sold to them. They just set their bids and waited, so when offer keeps increasing and people keep dumping at market price to bids, with increasing volume you should be very afraid. The increase in volume in this scenario is not people running to buy, it's already set bids. Always remember that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4453) (4454) (4455) (4456) (4457) (4458) (4459) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DonGenovese, Zegra, WestPB, ogoo4real, ositadima1(m), floydmayweather, Boshins, Mpeace(m), eziokwunwoko(m), Mfunkynation(m), Emumakpo and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.