Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10888940 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4488) (4489) (4490) (4491) (4492) (4493) (4494) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Capitas7: 12:45am On Apr 15, 2019
Mcy56:

Oh! You're right that they paid 25k, and I mentioned its 10k here no one corrected me, does it mean people dont read comments here? shocked
10k should be for which year then cos that's what is registered in my head. Can you please confirm this for me.
Well, there's positive sentiment towards FBN, so some things might not really matter to investors after all. My opinion.
I think that was 2014 FY, when they gave 1:10 bonus. When I did the maths that year, the total worth of the 10k dividend and the bonus shares was about N1.10k. I had always thought FBNH would be consistent with their 1NGN+ for more years. I used to be a FBNH faithful, and I learnt one other rule: "do not be emotional with any stocks". This used to constitute about 70% of my little portfolio. Emotional investing suffered me angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Capitas7: 1:00am On Apr 15, 2019
ndidigood:
ucap made me money that year,bot at avg of 1.2 and sold 3somtin
I remember that period UCAP was a money doubler. And I think it happened concurrently with the reign of the popular ponzi scheme then. I was just observing my mentors enjoying the money rituals provided by UCAP that year. Many stocks have the potential of making one rich; but identifying such opportunities is not easy.

Between speculation and analysis

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 1:20am On Apr 15, 2019
Mpeace:
that is 2014 10kobo. They paid 15k in 2015, 20k in 2016, 25k in 2017, 26k in 2018. Fbnh problem don last for 5yrs. Many more years to go yet NPLs keep rising. No be small thing.
what I see these days on NSE iis that shareholders are now perpetually working for the companies and management instead of the other way round. Ever since this CBN impairment shit came into place it has created a solid basis to dole out crumbs to sharehoders and mask a lot of figures.. when the policy was introduced we all hoped that imparement will ease over time but for where! 10 years after this is where we are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:43am On Apr 15, 2019
Mcy56:
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Àbí now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deepsuk(f): 5:14am On Apr 15, 2019
I get serious news for FMN holders ....

Big big one

D tin dey fill up MA toto like lagooon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:39am On Apr 15, 2019
deepsuk:
Big big one

D tin dey fill up MA toto like lagooon

What's the news?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 7:02am On Apr 15, 2019
ihedioramma:
What's the news?
Pasito Pasito. Our dear pastor how ministry? Welcome sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 7:22am On Apr 15, 2019
Good day sirs,

Which is the simplest way to obtain and download my CSCS statement (requestebd y one of my registrars for edividend tin) or do I have to register with them?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 7:27am On Apr 15, 2019
Mcy56:

Lol.... and that fear used to cause mistakes for me. I sold a part of it already. undecided
More reason I'm really eyeing the "Investors group" these days. I need to know who their Nsempa leader is so I can fill a form. grin
I wish you had bought all between 5.85 and 6....but its still good. Let's just hope that good news will come NSE's way soonest.
That my luff ehnnn, he no follow me go church and I don dey suspect him already. sad
Happy Sunday Sir. cool

My dear, I am always with you in spirit. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 7:39am On Apr 15, 2019
GonFreecss1:

Spiritual appearance (e-appearance) is what I don't like o, it is one of the way of skipping responsibilities. If she need money you can do transfer but if she need you to follow her to the saloon will you do that in the spirit, if she need you in the oza rhum will it be in the spirit, are you addicted to spiritualism ni? Pls a beg appear physical. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 7:45am On Apr 15, 2019
phemmie06:

Spiritual appearance (e-appearance) is what I don't like o, it is one of the way of skipping responsibilities. If she need money you can do transfer but if she need you to follow her to the saloon will you do that in the spirit, if she need you in the oza rhum will it be in the spirit, are you addicted to spiritualism ni? Pls a beg appear physical. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol. Okay sir...

Point taken. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 7:46am On Apr 15, 2019
Someone was asking about Eurobond fund a while back or how to invest in dollar assets?

Check this out if you are that person...

https://www.nairaland.com/4667123/eurobond
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 7:50am On Apr 15, 2019
soloniger:
Good day sirs,

Which is the simplest way to obtain and download my CSCS statement (requestebd y one of my registrars for edividend tin) or do I have to register with them?

Thanks in advance.

If you are a subscriber to CSCS platform you can get from there directly. If you are not just call or mail your broker and give them your details.. They will send it to you immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:15am On Apr 15, 2019
phemmie06:
Pasito Pasito. Our dear pastor how ministry? Welcome sir
ONE LOVE .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOjo: 9:16am On Apr 15, 2019
anjilgreat:

Laughter is like medicine.
Laughter is like a medicine, but if you laugh without a reason you will need medicine.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:39am On Apr 15, 2019
soloniger:
Good day sirs, Which is the simplest way to obtain and download my CSCS statement (requestebd y one of my registrars for edividend tin) or do I have to register with them? Thanks in advance.

You can request for it from your broker
OR
Register with CSCS directly, not sure now if you still have to go thru your broker to register at first.
You will p.a.y a subscription fee of N2,500/yr as individual investor or N10,000/4yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 9:40am On Apr 15, 2019
ukay2:

UBA......best among the Tonys'.......loaded it at km 6.00...will load more this week

APR....also doing well......don't know why APR stopped paying interim dividend for about 4years now??

UCAP.....missed it at KM 2.56...maybe i was busy with UBA laoding.....

ZENITH......loading at km 20 and below this week

Cool picks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 9:41am On Apr 15, 2019
GonFreecss1:
Someone was asking about Eurobond fund a while back or how to invest in dollar assets?

Check this out if you are that person...

https://www.nairaland.com/4667123/eurobond

Received with thanks bro.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:42am On Apr 15, 2019
GonFreecss1:
cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 10:02am On Apr 15, 2019
STOjo:

Laughter is like a medicine, but if you laugh without a reason you will need medicine.

True!, but laughter without a reason is already a mental condition of psychosis and neurosis. May God not make us to laugh that way in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:32am On Apr 15, 2019
When are we likely to start seeing 1st quarter results ... hope next week
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 15 APRIL 2019

MSCI Nigeria on 12 April continues with buying Sterling plus some other equities while selling Access bank. This new week, some optimism seems to be in the air, I expect Monday to be bullish.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis (https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget) and is not to be distributed without our authorization.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2019
yok:
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 15 APRIL 2019

MSCI Nigeria on 12 April continues with buying Sterling plus some other equities while selling Access bank. This new week, some optimism seems to be in the air, I expect Monday to be bullish.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis (https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget) and is not to be distributed without our authorization.

What could be the info this msci guys have about sterling........ ever since they left fo, my beloved fo never recover in price

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2019
The person clearing CHAMS has come to clear his kaya again grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2019
The equity prices of the following companies were adjusted today 15th April, 2019 for dividends as recommended by their respective board of directors.

1. Unilever of Nigeria Plc N1.50 N35.00 N33.50
2. Fidelity Bank Plc N0.11 N1.99 N1.88
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:41am On Apr 15, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 11:50am On Apr 15, 2019
kolaish:
The equity prices of the following companies were adjusted today 15th April, 2019 for dividends as recommended by their respective board of directors.

1. Unilever of Nigeria Plc N1.50 N35.00 N33.50
2. Fidelity Bank Plc N0.11 N1.99 N1.88

Fastest fingers stuff @Fidelity grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
OakPearl:

Fastest fingers stuff @Fidelity grin grin grin
Hw many pple get some units? Did you?. Na brokers get advantage
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
I got this from Cardinalstone
"Further to your email below, kindly submit the executed e-mandate form either to your registered bank or post to our office to enable us attend to your request.
CardinalStone Registrars
358, Herbert Macaulay Way
Beside St. Dominic’s Catholic Church
Yaba, Lagos.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Best regards,"

I sent this
" Thanks for your prompt response but what is the difference between the scanned one and the hard copy you requested for in this era of technology.
All the necessary details needed has been provided including the Chn which is not a necessity.
I believe you should be able to to bridge the gap of digital divide and not you widening it because I strongly believe you have the resources.
Even registrars that are less exposed have long moved forward.
Thanks"

Now waiting for their response. Though I will also take the form to the bank
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
deepsuk:
Which news? How far about your e-dividend issue?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
freeman67:

If you are a subscriber to CSCS platform you can get from there directly. If you are not just call or mail your broker and give them your details.. They will send it to you immediately.
Ok freeman, thaks, appreciated and all complement

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4488) (4489) (4490) (4491) (4492) (4493) (4494) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kdaddy and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.