Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10887836 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4489) (4490) (4491) (4492) (4493) (4494) (4495) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
phemmie06:
I sent this " Thanks for your prompt response but what is the difference between the scanned one and the hard copy you requested for in this era of technology.
All the necessary details needed has been provided including the Chn which is not a necessity.
I believe you should be able to to bridge the gap of digital divide and not you widening it because I strongly believe you have the resources.
Even registrars that are less exposed have long moved forward.
Thanks" Now waiting for their response. Though I will also take the form to the bank
I doubt if they'll reply you again. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
Mcy56:

I doubt if they'll reply you again. grin

I thought as much that was why I already have my plan B, to take it to the bank meanwhile I will respond on their behalf and notify sec, by the time I copied some of the SEC officials someone will be forced to attend to my mail
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
anjilgreat:
True!, but laughter without a reason is already a mental condition of psychosis and neurosis. May God not make us to laugh that way in Jesus name.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
phemmie06:
I thought as much that was why I already have my plan B, to take it to the bank meanwhile I will respond on their behalf and notify sec, by the time I copied some of the SEC officials someone will be forced to attend to my mail
If you don't follow plan B, who will? People that's unwilling to pay self. grin
I want to believe SEC was aware of it too, maybe they're just making it one step at a time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
phemmie06:

Calm down and process it with them amicably.You letter addressed to them,copied to sec or whatever can't help you.you are a single investor not institutional.Remember that this is Naija where rules/laws are not fully applied.
Take it easy.Even your response to them is hostile........

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
phemmie06:
I got this from Cardinalstone
"Further to your email below, kindly submit the executed e-mandate form either to your registered bank or post to our office to enable us attend to your request.
CardinalStone Registrars
358, Herbert Macaulay Way
Beside St. Dominic’s Catholic Church
Yaba, Lagos.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Best regards,"

I sent this
" Thanks for your prompt response but what is the difference between the scanned one and the hard copy you requested for in this era of technology.
All the necessary details needed has been provided including the Chn which is not a necessity.
I believe you should be able to to bridge the gap of digital divide and not you widening it because I strongly believe you have the resources.
Thanks"

Now waiting for their response. Though I will also take the form to the bank

This is finishing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
locodemy:
Calm down and process it with them amicably.You letter addressed to them,copied to sec or whatever can't help you.you are a single investor not institutional.Remember that this is Naija where rules/laws are not fully applied.
Think Loco's right. I refrained from saying similar thing cos I don't want to be seen as someone encouraging such act.
You think they don't know what's right? Just do your own, when time comes, SEC knows what to do to make them comply.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
Mpeace:
Hw many pple get some units? Did you?. Na brokers get advantage

My brother they are having a field day as usual @brokers.
I didnt try to buy.
While watching the fight going on, it made me laugh as it reminded me am still on 84% green on this stock (with cool dividend on the way). grin grin grin
It and Zenith are responsible for my portfolio not being in red every bear period.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
locodemy:

Thanks boss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
locodemy:

Thanks boss. I also thought as much because the name sec never freak them again. Santity is out of our market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
phemmie06:
"Further to your email below, kindly submit the executed e-mandate form either to your registered bank or post to our office to enable us attend to your request.
CardinalStone Registrars
Yaba, Lagos.
Best regards,"

I sent this
" Thanks for your prompt response but what is the difference between the scanned one and the hard copy you requested for in this era of technology.
Thanks"

This is the normal practice for Registrar..
I always follow the second option cos its easy to follow up...
I send a copy of my signature mandate via my broker to the Registrar...
I send the Executed E- Div mandate via Post Office Registered Mail for like N500
Then send the scanned copy to their e-mail for follow up
To treat as soon as received
They always treat within a week of receipt....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
Mcy56:

Think Loco's right. I refrained from saying similar thing cos I don't want to be seen as someone encouraging such act.
You think they don't know what's right? Just do your own, when time comes, SEC knows what to do to make them comply.
if SEC want them to comply
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
phemmie06:
if SEC want them to comply
Na so. We may never know who's benefiting from what.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
phemmie06:
CardinalStone Registrars
Yaba, Lagos.
Best regards,"

I sent this
Thanks"

The day you understand beaureaucracy is the day you learn to tone down the harshness of your mails.....Dont let anybody single you out in this country o!!!! except you love O.Y.O. ............If the director of this registrar mean you, walahi even if Buhari intervern in your matter, you no go see your money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
maishai:

The day you understand beaureaucracy is the day you learn to tone down the harshness of your mails.....Dont let anybody single you out in this country o!!!! except you love O.Y.O. ............If the director of this registrar mean you, walahi even if Buhari intervern in your matter, you no go see your money.
cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
Went to Afriprud registrar this afternoon to do e-div the listed this for me
*processed transfer form(get acknowledged copy from cscs)
*valid I'd
*cscs statement of account

Pls someone help me on how to go about this BC this one tire me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
ndidigood:
*valid I'd

yea! my broker has to send this to them. I think your broker has to do that for you or may be your broker can put you tru
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
Mcy56:

Send mail or call ur broker to provide you with the transfer form and CSCS statement. Broker will process the transfer form.
Valid means of ID: could be photocopy of data page of your int'l passport, national id card, voter's card or driver's license (license must be valid).
Think we've mentioned some of these things here self.
l HV not encounters this b4,BC l use to trade with my children account with kinley sec,and HV done all e mandate
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
ihedioramma:
ONE LOVE .
ONE LOVE bro. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
jamace:
ONE LOVE bro. cheesy
JAH BLESS .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
CLOSING VALUE TRADED FOR 15 APRIL 2019

The index closing lover at very low value after a recent high value is a sign of good things to come.

Market is telling us that people are no more willing to sell. smiley cheesy cheesy

I am enjoying this market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
Why processed transfer form? are you transferring any shares from one party to other?.
ndidigood:
*valid I'd

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
ihedioramma:
JAH BLESS .

My oga welcome back..u just forget us.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
tritritri:

You don forget say na you chase him out when you tell him to go learn A,b,c,d...........

He is now a graduate.Happy to see him back.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
locodemy:

You don forget say na you chase him out when you tell him to go learn A,b,c,d...........

He is now a graduate.Happy to see him back.

Same way U chase Peterichy and calling OGG long epistle ... how does dat feel loco?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
tritritri:

Thank's . one love .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
grin grin but who pursue intendy self?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4489) (4490) (4491) (4492) (4493) (4494) (4495) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: OrgasmDonorxoxo and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.