Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,005 members, 7,863,633 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11081864 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4528) (4529) (4530) (4531) (4532) (4533) (4534) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 9:31am On Apr 30, 2019
Gentlemen and ladies.....it is really out of order to say ..ladies and gentlemen...God created Adam first...These days some ladies do the chasing...men have become game..That British concotion..ladies and gentlemen is....anyway...back to the matter

Did anyone see Wale Tinubu of Oando snapping pictures with Kachukwu and Saudi Oil Minister? And talking about Refinery? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:57am On Apr 30, 2019
onegentleguy:

If truth would mean anything to u, just know that I didn't get my info from the media. ...got it from some CMO source last night.
Elsewhere, there is also an info on ¤AnD¤... which I am patiently waiting for confirmation. smiley wink cheesy

Cheers.
gamaliel9:
Gentlemen and ladies.....it is really out of order to say ..ladies and gentlemen...God created Adam first...These days some ladies do the chasing...men have become game..That British concotion..ladies and gentlemen is....anyway...back to the matter

Did anyone see Wale Tinubu of Oando snapping pictures with Kachukwu and Saudi Oil Minister? And talking about Refinery? grin grin

With reference to the part of ur post in bold, I put out the above post over a month ago.
...But from the little I've heared, there still isn't much clarity. However, once I can confirm 1 or 2 stuffs, i'll swiftly key in... but only for the short term.(mainly swing trade).
OANDO is still fundamentally an UNHEALTHY coy. ...and for us, the health status of a coy should preceed everything else.

Salah.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2019
I have just sold off my entire stake in DANGOTE FLOUR @ N18.80 and here's why;

The disclosure of the deal with Olam assumes a buy out figure that includes a clause raking-off the acquirers current stake(~0.1% of DFs 5B OS) + the coys net debt at the back of all accrued settlement.
Hence the N130B buy out amount billing off the 0.1% stake by Olam and discounting for a net debt of ~27B (65B total borrowings at the time, less DFs cash and cash equivalents of 38B)
This should bring down the ACTUAL BUY out figure(in total) by ~230bps to approx N100B... and compute the actual pay per equity of DF to ~N20.
This however is only an estimate, but a likely one given the terms of the deal that was put out a few days ago.
@ today's current price of N18.80, its still 120k less the N20, but I'll prefer not to be greedy so the fellow who bought from me might maybe enjoy any further rise in price. There is even a fractional probability that it could rise beyond the N20 estimate...
but a ride from a BEP of < N11 to N18.80(an approx 71% ROI top up) is ok for me.

To the 4 fellows who were perhaps guided by my advise on DF(if indeed u bought after my private chit-chat with u last week) pls do take note of this and be guided accordingly.
This is however NOT a license for anyone to sell off their HOLDING... as u may also wish to still wait for a further upside in price.
Pls do not sell because I sold... sell because u want to. Remember; U are the CEO of ur portfolio.

My advise: Follow ur instinct.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:08am On Apr 30, 2019
FO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2019
Gurus,

is Dangte Flour still good at the current price of 18.8?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2019
Japaul japaul. All the way from 20kobo now 31kobo. 50% appreciation. And some pple are still buying dangote cement lol. Loco my man...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2019
Calebbold:
Pls can I get the email address and phone number you used when contacting them?
I have some e- dividend issues I need to resolve
Send mail to: cfc@africaprudential.com
You'll see the phone number to contact once you're replied. Cant post it here, sorry.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolktob: 10:13am On Apr 30, 2019
onegentleguy:

With reference to the part of ur post in bold, I put out the above post over a month ago.
...But from the little I've heared, there still isn't much clarity. However, once I can confirm the part in italics, I will swiftly key in, but only for the short term.(mainly swing trade).
OANDO is still fundamentally an UNHEALTHY coy. ...and for us, the health status of a coy should preceed everything else.

Salah.

Bros, Oando is not building any refinery ....all na lie .Wale has been mouthing about this refinery of a tin before Dangote ever started his own. All na lie oooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2019
sky2891:
I was expecting full bid too though the volume was unusual as expected. I even bought some units seeing the volume. Please, do you think I should hold? cc: OGG
Think we'll need the fair price and analysis based on its Q1 result to determine this.
For now, I dont want to mention anyone to do that for us cos the 'attackers' are still very much closed by. grin
...but as for me, I will say dont sell it. Their Q1 was impressive and the profit margin went up. Its getting attention since xtyday, let's see how it goes first.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:17am On Apr 30, 2019
Oando has now become a shell company. Whatever arrangement that Wale is putting together will never be to the advantage of Oando again. Which company in the Oando group will handle the refinery business if at all this is in the pipepline? Like someone posited many years ago, the sure bet of Oando would have been to focus on the downstream sector and graduate to the Refining business. But they got carried away with the upstream sector. What is even left of Oando for now? What is the shareholding structure of OER? It will make money for the boys in the interim, however, the long term future of your investments should be a factor to consider whenever on is putting a kobo into any company either listed or unlisted.
onegentleguy:

...But from the little I've heared, there still isn't much clarity. However, once I can confirm the part in italics, I will swiftly key in, but only for the short term.(mainly swing trade).

Salah.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 10:17am On Apr 30, 2019
Mcy56:

Send mail to: cfc@africaprudential.com
You'll see the phone number to contact once you're replied. Cant post it here, sorry.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:18am On Apr 30, 2019
Tolktob:

Bros, Oando is not building any refinery ....all na lie .Wale has been mouthing about this refinery of a tin before Dangote ever started his own. All na lie oooooooooo

No one said OANDO plans to build a refinery. At least, I've never heard any such thing.
I think(if it does happen) its likely a partnership deal of a sought in the oil and gas space. ...NOT a refinery been put up.
Always try to read btw the lines before u jump at a post my dear.

But like I said, If I should ever consider playing the OANDO game, 'I'll be doing it sitting at the edge of the table with a very long spoon while dinning with the cowboys'
A stock like OANDO 'has pranks as its middle and last name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 10:20am On Apr 30, 2019
Pls, who has a bit of gist on FO, kindly share with us. It pays to buy poor stocks these days.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:24am On Apr 30, 2019
DF parri is gradually coming to an end....e don try self. Quote me only IF i refer to you. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2019
Femi Otedola is planning to cash out. FO is not in his future plans, whatever arrangement he is putting together with Dangote is sole for his future gains. The way these emergency billionaires they do their thing on NSE is totally uninteresting.
PharmAlfred:
Pls, who has a bit of gist on FO, kindly share with us. It pays to buy poor stocks these days.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolktob: 10:27am On Apr 30, 2019
onegentleguy:

No one said OANDO plans to build a refinery. At least, I've never heard any such thing.
I think(if it does happen) its likely a partnership deal of a sought in the oil and gas space. ...NOT a refinery been put up.
Always try to read btw the lines before u jump at a post my dear.

No partnership bro, all na lie tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:58am On Apr 30, 2019
FO OOOO, WATS HAPPENING... is it #300 loading ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 11:10am On Apr 30, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 30 APRIL 2019

MSCI absent in the market yesterday. Market now below support level of 29,600, hope still not lost. The bull just need more volume to come to the market. Our expectation of a range bound market for this week still holds.

This week can be used to craft our plan for the next 3 months.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis (https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget) and is not to be distributed without our authorization.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2019
EKUU mkt o

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:24am On Apr 30, 2019
eyeing one stock at my corner

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2019
currentprice:

Na which stock be that? Sterling or caverton. Or is it japaul that is about entering full bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:38am On Apr 30, 2019
rebekah2011:
Femi Otedola is planning to cash out. FO is not in his future plans, whatever arrangement he is putting together with Dangote is sole for his future gains. The way these emergency billionaires they do their thing on NSE is totally uninteresting.

These people are just transferring business to their friends with considering shareholders.

And NSE/SEC are just looking-on.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:41am On Apr 30, 2019
talk please pleasssssssssssssss
currentprice:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2019
This CHAMS...N0.50k now.
I just feel for Chibuking. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2019
PETERiCHY:

It's such ANALYSES that's leads to PARALYSES .
If have DANGOTE FLOUR close hold tight till it gets to N26 .BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE. angry

Meanwhile CP rightnow after missing out the jolly rides on Cileasing , Diamondbk. Chams and now DangFlour grin grin grin

DANGFLOUR holders DONT BE DECEIVED by those that have little stake or no stake.

By the time we disembark at circa N26 junction then use part of the PROFIT to patiently wait for FLOURMILL @sub N10.00

The competition in FLOUR business is now killing more reason DANGOTE gave up while others rival coys are declaring losses

BARGAIN HUNTER TAKE NOTE!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2019
Princkez:
FO OOOO, WATS HAPPENING... is it #300 loading ?

grin I need it to go up more sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2019
currentprice:

You want start again undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2019
PETERiCHY:
You want start again undecided
You too wan start bah? When you got info on DF who did you inform?
Continue doing chop alone but allow person that choose to share be in peace, afterall DD'll still be advised. sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
this forum is to help each other...those in the know should inform us ahead so that we take position...are we not brothers and sisiters again? we should should work together to beat all these CEOs,SEC and NSE mafia...we keep complaining of how they shut out small shareholders...but here we shop and clean mouth too...let us help each other make money...THIS IS OUR OWN FLOOR

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
currentprice:

your boyz dey here oooo, dont foget us oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
DF-- Drop it like it's HOT

Anybody wey wan continue witht the train can join now

(1) (2) (3) ... (4528) (4529) (4530) (4531) (4532) (4533) (4534) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kwibaba(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.