Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,091 members, 7,863,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11082894 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4529) (4530) (4531) (4532) (4533) (4534) (4535) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
[quote author=gamaliel9 post=77981105]this forum is to help each other...those in the know should inform us ahead so that we take position...are we not brothers and sisiters again? we should should work together to beat all these CEOs,SEC and NSE mafia.

Bros I feel you. See me inside uba when money is flowing in japaul,caverton n dangote.!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
lancee:
DF-- Drop it like it's HOT

Anybody wey wan continue witht the train can join now
No be for my head dem go break coconut grin. A stock that has already made 150% in just days. I will rather leave it for those that have the mind to join.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
Mcy56:

You too wan start bah? When you got info on DF who did you inform?
Continue doing chop alone but allow person that choose to share be in peace, afterall DD'll still be advised. sad

Peterichy get DF.... How? Dude got nothing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
DF is not done cruising.
We die here! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
kolaish:
No be for my head dem go break coconut grin. A stock that has already made 150% in just days. I will rather leave it for those that have the mind to join.

grin Bros room still dey oo , even if na tasere units
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owolabi5: 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
OakPearl:
This CHAMS...N0.50k now.
I just feel for Chibuking. undecided

When he made the prophecy I keyed into it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
Who else sighted those 21m and 24m units block trade on Unilever?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
OakPearl:
Who else sighted those 21m and 24m units block trade on Unilever?

no be small thing oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
onegentleguy:

I just wonder why some of u assume that everyone here are credulous or susceptible nitwits like u.
The fact that some of us are calm shouldn't be infered to as been weak. I know a few here who masquerade themselves in different 'forms' as many, using different usernames even before I put up the post above. We know certain things... but sometimes decide to just 'play along'.
But I wonder why 'they think that everyone here are their neighbours in the fool's paradise they live in'
Anyway, they can continue to live in self deception.

A hearthy cheers to the truly good fellows in our midst.
Regards.

Wow! Just coming on and seeing the mountain of recriminations.
Please don't let the cynical voices choke us your silent admirers out of your mind.
It is a glaring fact that the fear of monkey hunter label is the beginning of wisdom on this platform.
Please find time to answer the other moniker's question as to how one may be added to that your telegraph group. I am interested too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
owolabi5:

When he made the prophecy I keyed into it.
Now that's bravery!
Another reason why people should feel free to air their opinion/findings without harassment.
Everyone else keep your principles (or break them) at your will.
You remain responsible for the outcome of your life portfolio!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
robobo:

no be small thing oooo
My brother...
Volumes speaks volumes (If you know, you know).
We keep watching, fingers crossed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
Mpeace:
Japaul japaul. All the way from 20kobo now 31kobo. 50% appreciation. And some pple are still buying dangote cement lol. Loco my man...
Those are the unrepentant fundamentalists, or do we call them the fundamentalians?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
PharmAlfred:
Pls, who has a bit of gist on FO, kindly share with us. It pays to buy poor stocks these days.
It is very hazzy. You may just follow the money anyway.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
OakPearl:
This CHAMS...N0.50k now. I just feel for Chibuking. undecided
He most likely re-entered.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
lancee:
DF-- Drop it like it's HOT

Anybody wey wan continue witht the train can join now

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/26037_DANGOTE_FLOUR_MILLS_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2019.pdf

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
They should allow Caverton have a decent run na. Let a stock also rise.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dakpemien: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
so nobody has concrete info on FO, the more we look the less we see
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
Deadlytruth:

It is very hazzy. You may just follow the money anyway.

Make someone no go follow money pit o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
PharmAlfred:
They should allow Caverton have a decent run na. Let a stock also rise.

They are accumulating it by fire by force.
They did that a lot and kept reverting the price back to N2.55 at close of trading, no matter how high it went between 10am - 2.25pm.
It will fly once they are done.
They should be done any moment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOjo: 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
onegentleguy:

1st I'll like to thank u for ur critical but reasonable assessment of things with CAVERTON.
This is what this forum should be about but some few nitwits masquerading themselves as many have messed things up.
I recall that when I got an info on SKYE bank, I put it up here for folks to benefit, and also guided us on playing thru the coy in the short term.
When I got an info on AIICO(the coy at the time was selling for btw 55 to 57k), I also put it out here thru a revelation. A few months down the line, the news broke out that some institutional investor will take up stakes @ N1.20 per share. Some of these idiots who unjustly criticize me now, also benefited from the rally up back then. Yes the stock may be trading for less now, but I can tell u without mincing words, that that deal is still very much intact.

CAVERTON doesn't seem to have much of a free float to retail investors from it's OS.

As for the few haters, I have absolutely NO apology... so u can shove ur attitudes up ur ass. I do NOT care a bit !!
I will continue to be me, though I have decided to limit 'certain things' I put out here.

Salah.
@OGG,
Please check your mail.

KR.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
OakPearl:

They are accumulating it by fire by force.
They did that a lot and kept reverting the price back to N2.55 at close of trading, no matter how high it went between 10am - 2.25pm.

It will fly once they are done.
They should be done any moment.

Sharp dude !!
...u do have an eagles eye my dear.

Cheers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
PharmAlfred:

Make someone no go follow money pit o.
Lol.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
Just longing in now, and am seeing a followership of over 35 usernames.
...and mail's from about 27 new persons just btw yesterday and an hour ago.
I am sure that a core/majority of these persons are part of the same crop of halfwits and nitwits who see no good in anything good. ...a few twerps who disguise by masquerading themselves with different usernames as many.

Bunch of no good lifeless twerps !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
No mind them you just keep doing your thing, how far what is the latest? cool
onegentleguy:
I am sure that a core/majority of these persons are part of the same crop of ha lfwits and nitwits who see no good in anything good. ...a few twerps masquerading themselves with different usernames as many.
Bunch of no good !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
onegentleguy:
I am sure that a core/majority of these persons are part of the same crop of halfwits and nitwits who see no good in anything good. ...a few twerps who disguise by masquerading themselves with different usernames as many.

Bunch of no good !!

grin grin keep doin ur good job bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
onegentleguy:

You too dey vex.

If Mr Bull scatter market now everybody go dey smile.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
onegentleguy:

Lol your monkey hunting gather followership grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
onegentleguy:

Dem make u verse for OFFICE ..halfwits ..... nitwits twerps

Your wife get u angry..halfwits ..... nitwits twerps

You come nairaland halfwits ..... nitwits twerps

You go FB ...halfwits ..... nitwits twerps

Even ur telegram ..halfwits ..... nitwits twerps

You make love and about to cum halfwits ..... nitwits twerps

Day & night.
week by week
year by year

halfwits ..... nitwits twerps

Kilode

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolktob: 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
onegentleguy:

Bunch of no good !!
Everybody enjoin your brilliant analysis on stocks on this wonderful forum but your "claim" about insiders info is what turned off a lot of folks here .You'll go far if you can analysis and set aside your "chest beating claim " .

Just a simple advice

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
onegentleguy:

@OGG, please show some maturity with your use of words. it is not good to keep using the bolded in forum like this. You should strive to be a role model in words and action always, not minding words utter against you.

With due respect please.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4529) (4530) (4531) (4532) (4533) (4534) (4535) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.