Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10879268 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4592) (4593) (4594) (4595) (4596) (4597) (4598) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:49pm On May 22, 2019
ukay2:

Thanks....

Nawaooo
unitedsecurities wahala again.....i never finish caverton plc mandate.....yet to get my dividend payment

UNITED CONSPIRACY... grin
That registrar only need to deal with people like me, who take pleasure in intimidating them.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 3:52pm On May 22, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

Morgan capital Sir.
Now i'm trying to fund my account , I sent money to their Polaris bank account and the money was refunded almost immediately
Somebody help

Congrats sir on being a shareholder of MTNN. You can call Morgancapital to know whats up with the issue of refund if the fund is not too much. Sth similar happened to me on Fri May 17, when i sent 5M at once to their polaris account. The transaction was reversed after an hour then i contacted GTB and i was made to reply to an efraudteam email sent to me but i later sent it in 2 batches of 2M and 3M. So if its bulk money you can try splitting the funds or contact your bank for further help.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:55pm On May 22, 2019
stcool:
The way you are talking it's like you don enter MTN today. Allow us, we go buy when we start seeing the offers growing. Then we go re-evaluate.
This got me laughing. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AkataYeriYeri: 3:56pm On May 22, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Congrats sir on being a shareholder of MTNN. You can call Morgancapital to know whats up with the issue of refund if the fund is not too much. Sth similar happened to me on Wed May 17, when i sent 5M at once to their polaris account. The transaction was reversed after an hour then i contacted GTB and i was made to reply to an efraudteam email sent to me but i later sent it in 2 batches of 2M and 3M. So if its bulk money you can try splitting the funds or contact your bank for further help.
Oh ! Thanks .
I use GTB too . The issue is probably from their end .
But the money is small o .
Not upto 1M
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:57pm On May 22, 2019
stcool:

The way you are talking it's like you don enter MTN today. Allow us, we go buy when we start seeing the offers growing. Then we go re-evaluate.
Lol cheesy I haven't entered, I was busy, so didn't do much in trading today. But come to think of it. Assuming that NSE has 4 trillion before mtn listing, and now they have listed at #99. Then the same people that has stake in 4 trillion now have interest in newly listed mtn which they started buying at #99 with over 100 billion bid everyday and about 5/10 billion naira sales daily, and they chased it upto 144.85, still on bid. Naturally 4 trillion has been reduced, meaning that many companies financial strength has reduce by sharing it with mtn, with no new foreign money seem coming in or going towards other stock.

This ordinary suppose to force all the stocks to shade shape before rebalancing, things will not remain same with the listing of mtn, MM/ other stock participant can't move out their money and expect to have same financial capacities, even if they return back later not 100% will return back with them, some will stay back in mtn and be struggling to hold reasonable amount of share in mtn.

We may likely not witness massive bull as we assuming before, upon massive loss in many fundamental stock ASI still climb to 31,000+, Dancem make a move to maintain number one lead, but nothing last forever, if care is not taking mtn sooner will take over from Dancem as number one leader in NSE, unless he technically fight them.

Problem here is when will one see the bottomless bottom of the current market 52 weeks low, the bottom might not be insight this week. As some still view mtn from negative side of view, I see it as stock to grab when one see the opportunity, and to leave before q2 result if need be, because since they are looking at IPO the stock might still go higher.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:57pm On May 22, 2019
Jejebabaa:
Congrats sir on being a shareholder of MTNN.
Una no go woundjure person with laugh here. grin grin grin
I hope he's able to ride it to 200N grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 3:57pm On May 22, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Congrats sir on being a shareholder of MTNN. You can call Morgancapital to know whats up with the issue of refund if the fund is not too much. Sth similar happened to me on Fri May 17, when i sent 5M at once to their polaris account. The transaction was reversed after an hour then i contacted GTB and i was made to reply to an efraudteam email sent to me but i later sent it in 2 batches of 2M and 3M. So if its bulk money you can try splitting the funds or contact your bank for further help.

I have stoped using their polaris bank.....i use their zenith bank account

Ask esther their zb account....she will send it to u

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 3:59pm On May 22, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

UNITED CONSPIRACY... grin
That registrar only need to deal with people like me, who take pleasure in intimidating them.... grin

Oga prof....how do u intimidate them make i kno
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:00pm On May 22, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
This man u wicked o, na bad news u bring come grin grin grin
Let me hide my head, the e-fights go soon begin from the impending market collapse grin
Oga no carry the doom's talk come here o. grin
Count me out of the bolded. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 4:04pm On May 22, 2019
O she. Awon BIG goons leleyi. I need few millions that you do not need for now.
Jejebabaa:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:05pm On May 22, 2019
Intendy:
Stocks with new 2 week lows

Lafarge wapco #10.00k
Zenith #19.00k
Uba #5.70k
Champion brewery #1.10k
Ucap #2.30k
Nestle #1,320.00k
ETI #9.15k
Law union #0.40k

Stocks with new 52 week highs
Mtn #144.85k
Thomas Wyatt #0.40k

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 4:06pm On May 22, 2019
So they have started using their Zenith Bank accounts again without letting us know.
ukay2:

I have stoped using their polaris bank.....i use their zenith bank account

Ask esther their zb account....she will send it to u
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 4:09pm On May 22, 2019
rebekah2011:
So they have started using their Zenith Bank accounts again without letting us know.

Using it since january.....on special request, you will be given....dont want my money to be polarized.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:10pm On May 22, 2019
ukay2:
Please who is MTNN registrar?

ukay2:

Dumping will start very soon...next week

So as you have entered, you plan dumping next week when others are struggling to enter. You may dump next week only to chase it again with additional money to buy back, as the gear change, and upward movement continue. grin grin grin

Many are interested to own substantial share in mtn, not to jijo. We are in computer age and voice call and data service are among the leader in the business, if not number one. That's why many companies are selling down to join, had it been I know I would have place other today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 4:12pm On May 22, 2019
Chibuking81:

So as you have entered, you plan dumping next week when others are struggle to enter. You may dump next week only to chase it again with additional money to buy back, as the gear change, and upward movement continue. grin grin grin

Many are interested to own substantial share in mtn, not to jijo. We are in computer age and voice call and data service are among the leader in the business, if not number one. That why many companies are selling down to join, had it been I know I would place other today.

Oga....i never tell u i don enter......

I will be the last to enter MTNN after oga rebekkah don enter
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:15pm On May 22, 2019
rebekah2011:
Financials of MTNN for Q1 returned PAT of 48b There is a fine of 55b to pay by month end. It implies that Q2 may be a loss. The the other 2 quarters will return 100b combined. Making the full year PAT to be around N150b. EPS will be around N7. When you look at the Attorney General case of 2b dollars matter. It is difficult to say MTNN this year will not be challenged. But 2020 upwards, we can look at MTNN selling between N200 and N250

leave them o, investors will be shock by year end, rushing to buy mtn cos of the 80% dividend payment,, me think Mtn post listing will be different from that of pre listing. is it not from the same earnings interest on recent 200b loan will be pay?

Mtn was around N4000 fairprice pre listing. at currentprice it is overvalued

dont buy shock, buy tested and trusted stock for u to have rest of mind.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 4:20pm On May 22, 2019
currentprice:

leave them o, investors will be shock by year end, rushing to buy mtn cos of the 80% dividend payment,, me think Mtn post listing will be different from that of pre listing. is it not from the same earnings interest on recent 200b loan will be pay?

dont buy shock, buy tested and trusted stock for u to have rest of mind.

grin grin grin

Yes my oga

Am seeing d end of UBA.... wealth must change hand.....interim dividend of multiple zeros come september
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 4:29pm On May 22, 2019
I am looking for money to average down on Zenith, UBA, UCAP, Africa Prudential Plc. I do not have money for MTNN now. I did a welcome back with them this week and they gave me N15K for data and N5k for voice. I will buy MTNN long term for my children when I sell my University Press Plc later this year.

ukay2:

Oga....i never tell u i don enter......

I will be the last to enter MTNN after oga rebekkah don enter
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BrokerHaruna: 4:29pm On May 22, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BrokerHaruna: 4:30pm On May 22, 2019
Watch out for part 2 of the bears attack.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AkataYeriYeri: 4:31pm On May 22, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

Are you looking for someone to make your money hang? grin grin grin
You are lucky your money was not polarised, you would have opened the bank's gate, before the security men, tomorrow.. grin
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:36pm On May 22, 2019
currentprice:

dont buy shock, buy tested and trusted stock for u to have rest of mind

grin grin grin

Rest of mind as one kept on seeing every two/three days 52 weeks low. We even talk about bonanza last year, it's now that the really bonanza has shown face. How will you feel that you buy Zenith at #19 and see it at #17, or UBA at #6.7 and see it at #5, Fidelity/FCMB at 1.65 and see them at #1.30. It's so pathetic that millions/ hundreds of thousands are reducing from ones own worth, with no near news to drive the stocks up.

Fundamental is not the issue, but rather when will the bottomless bottom of sound fundamental stock show? It might even be better to wait and see the end of this stock economic meltdown in NSE. Because if it become risky game buying mtn, then it will also be a risky game buying fundamental stocks that melt peoples money on daily basis. Then toward the month of June ending before the month of July been q2 result releasing month, one can start taking position in sound fundamental stock.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 4:38pm On May 22, 2019
Intendy:
Stocks with new 2 week lows

Lafarge wapco #10.00k
Zenith #19.00k
Uba #5.70k
Champion brewery #1.10k
Ucap #2.30k
Nestle #1,320.00k
ETI #9.15k
Law union #0.40k

Stocks with new 52 week highs
Mtn #144.85k
Thomas Wyatt #0.40k

I said it that the good old times are here again, waiting for mercilicious, ucheson, B2B rich
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Onuokwu: 4:43pm On May 22, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

This man u wicked o, na bad news u bring come grin grin grin
Let me hide my head, [b]the e-fights go soon begi[/b]n from the impending market collapse grin

You know the drill na... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 5:11pm On May 22, 2019
Cash is indeed king, some of us will just be looking at the low prices like aeroplane.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:11pm On May 22, 2019
Valueinvestor:

I said it that the good old times are here again, waiting for mercilicious, ucheson, B2B rich

Oando has sent Uchenson&sons and B2Brich back to village and locked the village gate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 22, 2019
http://www.businessjournalng.com/insurers-shareholders-condemn-naicom-over-n20bn-capital-base/

EXPECT AMALGAMATION AND SWALLOWING IN THE INSURANCE SECTOR SOON
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 5:27pm On May 22, 2019
Chibuking81:

Rest of mind as one kept on seeing every two/three days 52 weeks low. We even talk about bonanza last year, it's now that the really bonanza has shown face. How will you feel that you buy Zenith at #19 and see it at #17, or UBA at #6.7 and see it at #5, Fidelity/FCMB at 1.65 and see them at #1.30. It's so pathetic that millions/ hundreds of thousands are reducing from ones own worth, with no near news to drive the stocks up.

Fundamental

is not the issue, but rather when will the bottomless bottom of sound fundamental stock show? It might even be better to wait and see the end of this stock economic meltdown in NSE. Because if it become risky game buying mtn, then it will also be a risky game buying fundamental stocks that melt peoples money on daily basis. Then toward the month of June ending before the month of July been q2 result releasing month, one can start taking position in sound fundamental stock.

The truth is no one exactly knows when that "bottomless bottom" of a stock will show

"Don't try to time the market, because you can never find the bottom of the market "-Rakesh Jhunjuwala

And even when it gets to the so called bottom, quite a number of people will still not buy out of FEAR hoping it will get cheaper tomorrow.

" The most important thing is to keep an eagle eye on selling pressure generated on a good /sound stock " - Ashish Chugh"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:29pm On May 22, 2019
ukay2:
Oga prof....how do u intimidate them make i kno
Vocab, grammar, big big ones that will require that they keep checking the meaning in the dictionary and not giving them breathing space. Lol. grin grin
Details in one of his past posts on registrar/e-dividend activation. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:32pm On May 22, 2019
BrokerHaruna:
Watch out for part 2 of the bears attack.
undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:35pm On May 22, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
Oando has sent Uchenson&sons and B2Brich back to village and locked the village gate
Lol. grin

Pa Emma, welcome in advance sir. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 22, 2019
In reality, the return you receive is always a reward for the risk you take.
The biggest risk to investors is not fluctuations in the stock market or a rise in interest rates, but that they don’t meet their investment goals. Often this happens because they don’t take the right kinds of risks with their investments.
#Time to take more risk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4592) (4593) (4594) (4595) (4596) (4597) (4598) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Adinije(f), crownprince2017, SetrakusRa(m), ayft(m), egojeny1(f), floydmayweather, Buzochi, TsarZed, Hogwarthtrades, mails4funshi(m), Deadlytruth(m), Mpeace(m), Mopolchi and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.