Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10955837 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4589) (4590) (4591) (4592) (4593) (4594) (4595) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:48pm On May 22, 2019
EKUU MKT O

EKUU 3 Days bonanza

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:49pm On May 22, 2019
locodemy:

Leadership tussle.........They need to mentain market leadeing by capitalization.

Mtn must work extra hard to take over.....

If Dangcem venture climb by anything close to 10% NOW, it will harm itself with MASSIVE FULL OFFER.... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BrokerHaruna: 12:53pm On May 22, 2019
With the fears surrounding the economy, we may see GTB at 25, Zenith at 15, UBA at 4, ETI at 6. At the moment, folks are losing hope on the direction of the economy. If, with the high price of oil, our economic managers allow recession to come back, the country will be seriously doomed. The current mismanagers will be there another 4 years!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:55pm On May 22, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BrokerHaruna: 12:55pm On May 22, 2019
Does Nigeria has a Minister of Finance? Who's handling the country's fiscal policies? It's very sad that our country's political and economic leaders are sleeping while the country is retrogressing. Things are really getting worse.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 12:55pm On May 22, 2019
Getting those stocks at such prices should excite anyone. If the managers of the economy like, make them scatter everything. We will be here.
BrokerHaruna:
With the fears surrounding the economy, we may see GTB at 25, Zenith at 15, UBA at 4, ETI at 6. At the moment, folks are losing hope on the direction of the economy. If, with the high price of oil, our economic managers allow recession to come back, the country will be seriously doomed. The current mismanagers will be there another 4 years!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 22, 2019
rebekah2011:
Getting those stocks at such prices should excite anyone. If the managers of the economy like, make them scatter everything. We will be here.

Ur money no dey finish ?? Everyday getting those price shd be exciting..wat if ur money finish ..?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BrokerHaruna: 12:58pm On May 22, 2019
currentprice:
EKUU MKT O

EKUU 3 Days bonanza

grin grin grin

There's no bonanzo ooo. Those dumping are not stupid. Those who know understand that the economy is on a free fall. No one is seriously coordinating the economy. Recession looms. Nigeria needs to wake up. Our leaders need to be held accountable. There's no direction as things stand as everyone is subsumed in the battle of survival and self-preservation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 12:58pm On May 22, 2019
Money dey finish but as one be salary earner and ESUSU contributor. Na to collect and put in the market joor.
tritritri:

Ur money no dey finish ?? Everyday getting those price shd be exciting..wat if ur money finish ..?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 1:00pm On May 22, 2019
We are already being inundated with the news of devaluation and subsidy removal. We can only take the bullet once.
BrokerHaruna:

There's no bonanzo ooo. Those dumping are not stupid. Those who know understand that the economy is on a free fall. No one is seriously coordinating the economy. Recession looms. Nigeria needs to wake up. Our leaders need to be held accountable. There's no direction as things stand as everyone is subsumed in the battle of survival and self-preservation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:04pm On May 22, 2019
wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:15pm On May 22, 2019
Chibuking81:
Mtn bid has reduced drastically to 6 million. MM of other companies that join mtn at #125 cross deal, will soon be bailing out to return to their companies. As they prepare to come back they will first supply offer to scare people away and the stocks will go down a bit as we are witnessing already in UBA, Zenith etc, and thereafter they will take back their fully position, and price will rise.

Expect massive bull in stocks by next week, because as it stand now many companies result are far better than mtn EPS and PE. Zenith, UBA, GTB, ACCESS, FBNH, NESTLÉ, AFRIPRUDENT, CUTIX , these companies mentioned so far have better earning than mtn when it come by per a share earning.

Your portal is down?
Pls refresh it.... grin grin grin
Over 25m bids still active and increasing.
Anytime, the mentioned stocks are sold, MTN bids rise... grin
Observe carefully.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:22pm On May 22, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

Your portal is down?
Observe carefully.
Check again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 1:23pm On May 22, 2019
aremso:

so na forces of ogbanje or juju?

this one really got me. when they are tired they ll come to our level.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2019
My Oga, your name dey show ooooo
Chibuking81:

Check again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 1:26pm On May 22, 2019
BrokerHaruna:

We have heard enough of these alarms.
Markets will keep crashing and rising at intervals all over the world.
Nobody will die.
Relax and do what's best for your portfolio.
Wealth transfer is going on for those who will.
No need for creating panic.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:29pm On May 22, 2019
rebekah2011:

wetin MTN go cause
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 1:29pm On May 22, 2019
BrokerHaruna:

Is the economy really free falling?

The fall we have been witnessing in the market may have been attributed to trickle down effect of the US - China trade war, and then possibly worsened recently by sell off to queue for MTNN.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/21/emerging-markets-are-bearing-the-brunt-of-the-trade-war-but-they-will-fight-back.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:30pm On May 22, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

Your portal is down?
Observe carefully.

I have been telling Mcy56 that Morgan Capital keeps messing up their feed. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:31pm On May 22, 2019
rebekah2011:
Thanks dear
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:31pm On May 22, 2019
Chibuking81:

Check again

0ver 25m still.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 1:50pm On May 22, 2019
rebekah2011:
Thanks. The more they scatter it the merrier for me on the NSE as I will get good stocks at cheap prices.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:52pm On May 22, 2019
Come on Zenith. We can do #17.55 today. Be strong.

Busy picking my teeth and waiting for panic to set in.

If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 1:53pm On May 22, 2019
musty00:

Is the economy really free falling?

The fall we have been witnessing in the market may have been attributed to trickle down effect of the US - China trade war, and then possibly worsened recently by sell off to queue for MTNN.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/21/emerging-markets-are-bearing-the-brunt-of-the-trade-war-but-they-will-fight-back.html

As simple as ABC.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 2:00pm On May 22, 2019
I am so happy with the way the market is tanking, my only prayer is that, there should not be currency devaluation. If there is no currency devaluation, then this market crash is a great opportunity for wealth transfer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 2:01pm On May 22, 2019
OakPearl:

We have heard enough of these alarms.
Markets will keep crashing and rising at intervals all over the world.
Nobody will die.
Relax and do what's best for your portfolio.
Wealth transfer is going on for those who will.
No need for creating panic.

My Oga u dey fall my hand oooooo

why are you bothering ursef whether there is panic creation?

im even disappointed in those creating the panic that they are not doing enough

they shld do more by letting us get to 20% div yield quickly. zenith at 19.05 / UBA at 5.70/ GTB at 31 is still very far from this target (20% div yield) so i am disappointed that it is taking them centuries to achieve this little milestone.

They shld do quick biko. they shld push d prices of these counters to 20% div yield. then we can start talking if there is panic creation or not as at this junction they have not done enough at all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 2:02pm On May 22, 2019
Hmmm. Am panicking right now!! Don't understand this market anymore. Is it to run now or keep watching. Don't have deep pocket to average down. UBA always messing up!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 2:06pm On May 22, 2019
Jejebabaa:
I am so happy with the way the market is tanking, my only prayer is that, there should not be currency devaluation. If there is no currency devaluation, then this market crash is a great opportunity for wealth transfer.

God bless you plentyful my Oga

as for devaluation there is nothing like that

the worst that could happen in that space is CONVERGENCE. That is current govt official rate move from 306 to joining other rates (nafex/ parrelel/ i&e) at 360, which effectively means for the market everything would remain the same cos the 306 is only being used by government for its own transactions, in a way it could even be more beneficial for the the market cos it wld mean government wld have more spending power naira wise

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:06pm On May 22, 2019
Krisuba:
Hmmm. Am panicking right now!! Don't understand this market anymore. Is it to run now or keep watching. Don't have deep pocket to average down. UBA always messing up!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:10pm On May 22, 2019
Krisuba:

grin grin Na turbulence plane/market still dey do ..neva crash

On uba /zenith gtb must get look for money to average down
only deep pocket go survive grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 2:12pm On May 22, 2019
robobo:

God bless you plentyful my Oga

as for devaluation there is nothing like that

the worst that could happen in that space is CONVERGENCE. That is current govt official rate move from 306 to joining other rates (nafex/ parrelel/ i&e) at 360, which effectively means for the market everything would remain the same cos the 306 is only being used by government for its own transactions, in a way it could even be more beneficial for the the market cos it wld mean government wld have more spending power naira wise
If this market should remain low like this till Jul, i will be one of the most happiest guy on NSEMPA. I am planning to get a foreign loan at 4% interest rate the major risk to it is devaluation. I must not miss this opportunity oo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4589) (4590) (4591) (4592) (4593) (4594) (4595) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 222Martins(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.