Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,403 members, 7,826,577 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10931597 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4702) (4703) (4704) (4705) (4706) (4707) (4708) ... (7770) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
From experience when people don begin shout devaluation devaluation
It will eventually happen, make una carry una bad mouth comot for devaluation grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yayira:
@ Jejebaba you don’t know the IBTC dollar fund interest rate or you just choose to ignore my question ? grin

This is the reason it varies as this is how the fund is being allocated
Portfolio Allocation: Minimum of 75% in USD Fixed Income Securities, 25% maximum in short term USD investment and a maximum of 10% in USD equities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by needful: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Apologies madam. It varies but i can give you the contact of the lady in charge to inquire about the prevailing rates at the moment. I am scared to give you a rate that has changed.

Am interested in knowing the rate too pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
needful:

Am interested in knowing the rate too pls.

Can you DM me probably she will not like putting her phone number and email address on a public forum.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by needful: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Portfolio Allocation: Minimum of 75% in USD Fixed Income Securities, 25% maximum in short term USD investment and a maximum of 10% in USD equities.

Does Stanbic IBTC asset management have this dollar fund?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by needful: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Can you DM me probably she will not like putting her phone number and email address on a public forum.

Done
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
needful:

Does Stanbic IBTC asset management have this dollar fund?

Sure and that is what we have been talking about.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Sure and that is what we have been talking about.

Jeje ..any min or max amount u can invest ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
needful:

Done

Contact details sent
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
lancee:

Jeje ..any min or max amount u can invest ?

Minimum is $1,000 with subsequent addition of $500. No maximum
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Apologies madam. It varies but i can give you the contact of the lady in charge to inquire about the prevailing rates at the moment. I am scared to give you a rate that has changed.

Ok..Please give me her contact.. thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Ok.. still give me the contact
If it’s a Stanbic.com e-mail address i don’t “think” she’ll be angry..
Either way I’ve sent you a request
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Can u send me the info as well..Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yayira:

Ok.. still give me the contact
If it’s a Stanbic.com i “think” she’ll not be angry..
Either way I’ve sent you a request

You seems humble these days ..No more F. U. C. K YOU HATERS and those ur yen yen yen again....kai NSE .

(Not only U , Everyone is humble sha ATM )

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by needful: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Oga I dont have contact with the email attached to that nairaland. Pls email me here. nneomacic@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
grin grin..NSE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
tritritri:

You seems humble these days ..No more F. U. C. K YOU HATERS and those ur yen yen yen again....kai NSE .

Now that I have tamed by wife, you go touch lion tail
You are on your own grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
tritritri:

If you live in a glass house don't throw stone......... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
tritritri:

That side of me you saw, you’ll see no more.. that part of me was dragged out with force or by force grin lolz and I did bad..
BTW have you seen a profitable trader that gets angry easily ?
E get some kind money wey person go make for the nse, you go begin ignore nonsense...both from humans and the market.

#OneLove

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yayira:

That side of me you saw, you’ll see no more.. that part of me was dragged out with force or by force grin lolz and I did bad..
BTW have you seen a profitable trader that gets angry easily ?
E get some kind money wey person go make for the nse, you go begin ignore nonsense...both from humans and the market.

#OneLove

Good one sis
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

You are on your own grin

My Brother dere is nothing she can do for now..Na when BULL start i go FEAR and berg her...

Even she and mercy dan become friends back liking each other post.. The power of NSE...na joke ooh ..

MEANWHILE WHERE IS LOCODEMY I WAN BREAK HIM HEAD...HE SAID TRANSCORP WILL GET TO 1.75 IN FEW MTH...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
tritritri:
No more F. U. C. K YOU HATERS and those ur yen yen yen again....kai NSE
NSE is no respecter of..... lipsrsealed Cornwall no be so? grin
See consolation words tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

You are on your own grin

I was the one that was attacked by someone whom I have never ever quote and my simple response was for this person not to quote again but NO! that person kept on mentioning me in every post and just when I had enough and started giving it to this person front, back and center, una carry yayira for mouth..

BAD PEOPLE !

Go read my posts and know the genesis..in case you don’t know..

Tritritri and Agba I know weytin una Dey try to do but e no go work.

Happy trading

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
Long quotes self don disappear.....make I go back to za oza room jare before someone hijack it from me. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mcy56:
Long quotes self don disappear.....make I go back to za oza room jare. grin

My dear no more long quote ooh..my heart beat faster whenever am abt to login morgancapital dis days.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yayira:

I was the one that was attacked by someone whom I have never ever quote and my simple response was for this person not to quote again but NO! that person kept on mentioning me in every post and just when I had enough and started giving it to this person front, back and center, una carry yayira for mouth..

BAD PEOPLE !

Go read my posts and know the genesis..in case you don’t know..

Tritritri and Agba I know weytin una Dey try to do but e no go work.

Happy trading

Sha come home, let me give you something light

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
Una wey dey shout long post, make senior military officer catch una

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
tritritri:
My dear no more long quote ooh..my heart beat faster whenever am abt to login morgancapital dis days.
Tritri, you just wan drag me out, if hanty portfolio hijack that oza room I no go gree o. grin
You better stop looking at prices and portfolio again, afterall you cant sell again at this point, na to just take overdose of drugs of patience remain....in OGG's voice. Leave portfolio for the owner to be checking, you will check yours when bull return grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

And the devaluation isn't coming.

There are pointers one will need to look at to see that devaluation is imminent. The black market isn't even depreciating so fast unlike what we saw in 2015 - 2016 and oil price is still steady at 60+.

So what pointer are you looking at to say devaluation is coming?

I just need to add:

1. I think low oil prices, the type that led to the last naira devaluation will be a long way in coming. I say so because OPEC+Russia have effectively created an "oils-prices-regulatory" arrangement where they employ volume variations to achieve desired objectives. Truth be told, without that arrangement, oil may have been near useless now. While this is not foolproof, it has proven a reliable factor in forecasting oil prices for a while. Its noteworthy that both Libya and Iran are part of OPEC and whenever they exit their particular situations, their productions will still be factored into the OPEC+Russia output quota.
(To digress a bit, this arrangement actually gives countries like Nigeria and Venezuela, whose economies are largely dependent on oil, a soft landing of an opportunity to diversify their economies as the future of the black gold is clearly bleak).

2. Dangote Refineries is expected to come on stream btw 2019 and 2022. It has constituted a major demand for forex in the past few years but is expected to not only become self-sufficient but also generate forex. This is crucial for Nigeria because whether or not Dangote Refineries sells its products in Naira or dollars, the money is largely in-house and largely strengthens the naira/Nigerian economy. There will be savings in freighting of oil products. The economy will benefit from the jobs created directly and indirectly, which, before now, was being paid to other countries nationals working in the refineries that were the sources of our refined petroleum products.

Summarily, baring any unforeseen circumstances, I doubt any devaluation is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yayira:

Ok..Please give me her contact.. thank you
Sent madam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4702) (4703) (4704) (4705) (4706) (4707) (4708) ... (7770) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Digitron, sterlingD(m), dangle, megawealth01, zizomaticz(m), allabouttolu, Strategical, BabsO2(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.