Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10890420 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4704) (4705) (4706) (4707) (4708) (4709) (4710) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
DEVALUATION VS REVALUATION VS RE-DENOMINATION VS INFLATION

AT THE PRESENT STATE OF STALEMATE, WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO NIGERIA ECONOMY IS UNPREDICTABLE.
THE GOVERNMENT OF BUHARI ROLES OUT POLICY UNANNOUNCED.
FOR THIS REASON, NOONE CAN FORECAST THE IMAGE OF NIGERIA ECONOMY.
THE STOCK EXCHANGE OF A NATION IS THE MIRROR IMAGE OF THE SUM ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES OF THE NATION.
The sustained bull run in crude oil prices has not reflected in the life of Nigerians.
The government kept borrowing and servicing debts.
IN OTHER WORD... THE NATION ECONOMY IS BLEEDING.
WHAT SUPPOSED TO HAVE TRANSLATED INTO A GAIN IS BEING SPENT ON CONSUMPTIONS.
FUEL SUBSIDIES AND CURRENCY DEFENDS.

WHAT A PITY, YOU CANNOT CONSUME YOUR GAIN AND STILL HAVE YOUR NET WORTH THE SAME.

WE ARE NOW AT A CROSS ROAD OF A CHOICE.
IMMINENT SUBSIDIES REMOVAL VS CURRENCY DEVALUATION VS NAIRA RE-DENOMINATION.

IF NONE OF THESE OCCURED, THEN WE ARE FACE WITH FURTHER NEGATIVE GROWTH, AKA MR RECESSION WHICH MEANT THE BEAR MAY PERSISTS. ALL OPTIMISTIC INVESTORS SHOULD TAKE NOTE.

THE NIGERIA ECONOMY MODEL IS STRANGE, IT APPEARS, THE GOVERNMENT WANT TO TRAP INVESTORS MONEY IN NIGERIA AND EQUALLY RETAINED THE FOREX EARNED FROM CRUDE EXPORT AT THE EXPENSE OF BUILDING A ROBUST FOREIGN RESERVE. THIS IS A GROSS VIOLATION OF THE RULE OF MONEY.. MONEY MUST KEEP CHANGING HANDS. YOU CAN ONLY ARREST MONEY IN A PIGGY BANK, AND THE DAY THIEF VISIT THE OWNER.. IT RETURNS BACK TO ITS DYNAMIC STATE.
IT IS NOT THE SIZE OF A NATION RESERVE THAT MATTER, BUT HOW MANY LIVES ARE BEING TRANSFORMED BY THE WEALTH OF A NATION.
MONEY IS VERY DYNAMIC,
THE LATE SIEGE... AWOLOWO... IN HIS THEORY PROPOSED THAT IT IS NOT THE NUMBER OF MILLIONAIRES IN A NATION THAT IS IMPORTANT BUT HOW MANY HANDS ARE ABLE TO EXCHANGE A MILLION NAIRA IN A MINUTE, HOURLY, DAILY, WEEKLY, MONTHLY, YEARLY.
FOR EXAMPLE.. SAY AGBALOWOMERI Pays N1M Tithe TO VEECOVIE.. VEECOVIE DEPOSITED THE MONEY IN A BANK, CHIBUKING Loans THE MONEY TO BUY UACN SHARES, UACN PRODUCE MORE GALA FOR NSEMPA MEMBERS VIA YAYIRA AS THE MAIN DISTRIBUTOR, YAYIRA IN TURN REPATRIATEs HER PROFIT TO GHANA VIA GTBANK... LOL. YOU CAN SEE HOW WIDELY THE TITHE PAID BY AGBALOWOMERI HAS TRAVELED FROM NIG TO GHANA. THIS PROCESS HAS BEEN HINDERED BY BUHARIMOMICS. IMAGINE A NIGERIA GOVT THAT PUMPS $200M WEEKLY INTO HEALTH OF HER Citizens , EDUCATION , AND AGRICULTURAL Sectors
IN MY OPINION, EVERY OTHER THINGS WILL AUTO CORRECT ITSELF.

BUHARIMOMICS IS ALL ABOUT SUBSIDY AND CURRENCY DEFENDING AT THE EXPENSE OF THE NATION's INVESTORS,INCLUDING ALL NSEMPA MEMBERS. THE POOR YOU HE IS TRYING TO DEFEND END MORE POORER. THE NEW UNDP PLACED/ CATEGORIZED 98 MILLION NIGERIAN AS BEING POOR.
READ THIS IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT

https://www.businessjournalng.com/undp-report-classifies-98m-nigerians-as-poor/

To me, if you have a portfolio, you are not poor, you are only afraid of poverty and planning for financial independence and freedom to escape poverty for life.
Being poor is better imagine than experienced. It would never be our portion. This is what Buhari has turned 98 million of Nigeria people to. I reject poverty. Amen

YEAR TO DATE, EVERY ACTIVE INVESTORS HAVE LOST MONEY AND ARE STILL LOOSING DUE TO LACK OF POLICY. INTELLIGENT INVESTORS ARE NOT EMOTIONAL, YOU FIX YOUR HOME, THEY VISIT YOU OR OTHERWISE YOU ARE FACE WITH CAPITAL FLIGHTS AS WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEING IN NIGERIA.

THE QUESTION NOW, WHAT IS THE ANTIDOTE TO BUHARIMOMICS??

REF
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-15/after-a-painful-float-egypt-reaps-benefits-while-nigeria-stalls?srnd=premium-africa

https://m.guardian.ng/business-services/cbn-injects-210m-in-forex-market/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-16/nigeria-stocks-extend-slump-on-policy-delays-central-bank-steps?srnd=premium-africa

http://petrobarometer.thecable.ng/2019/07/11/nnpc-very-difficult-fuel-available-n145/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kenni700(m): 8:17am On Jul 17, 2019
Hi Nigerians.

I produce teaching aids commercial in semi-large quantities.

If you are looking for a good place to invest,please invest in my business. My business is in need of investment and funding.

I have 7 different products,my acct statement has done a turn over of about 5m this year and the statement is verifiable as well.

I need working capital in preparation to first term book supplies to schools.

Over 80 schools are using my teaching aids. My business is registered.

Please invest in this one that has market prospects and potentials and not in some get rich-quick-scheme or ponzi.

Whatsapp me on 08056949842 and I will show you my products and my mini factory. Proudly Naija!
I have a collateral if you want to invest BTW 1m to 1.5m.

Sorry if this is not the right thread for this post.
Warm regards.

Kenni700

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megamart247(m): 8:54am On Jul 17, 2019
I heard Union Diagnostic held their AGM on June 26th. Please can someone verify this information because it's neither on their website or nor on the media.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kynzo(m): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 17 JULY 2019

MSCI on 16 July stepped into the market buying across all sectors. If you see price slightly up today do not be surprised, but not a sign of the bull yet undecided

We are still not interested in the market at this moment, until the All share index is back to 29,000 level: the market may still be a mined field.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Stephenchisky(m): 10:31am On Jul 17, 2019
for the time been i will advise we save more and spend less regardless of our earns
visit
https://get.cowrywise.com/r/Ekwobipk08ir/
cowryywise
i recommend this
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2019
Meristem seems to be having some technical issues.Executed orders are not reflecting.Or am i the only one experiencing this
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
As GTBank struggles with the current downtrend, the energy indicator shows an uptrend (which means a reversal is nigh). This indicates that the best is yet to come; same for the ASI. Like I previously stated, if the market proves me wrong, I would exit for good and move to the NYSE. I stay optimistic as we weather the storm.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bomboclad, you still dey stick out your head for dis we market?

sofly sofly oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
This is a TOTAL WIPE-OUT
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
austinkenneth:
This is a TOTAL WIPE-OUT

Leeemaaooo... My brother... You couldn't have said it any better.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
austinkenneth:
This is a TOTAL WIPE-OUT

My brother na to extend our hope till 3 years time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
EKUU MKT O

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
I hope it's not just expectation of Q2 that's holding the market! Should we expect something worse soon?

Only time will tell.

In Sir Migi's voice, Obene Kwa Kwa X3.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Thanks to yrs of tbills ..difference btw tbills and stock ..see stock wiping pples money just like that for days ..Diversification is imp

"Hopefully " mkt will come back soon ..My only stock on profit is access on 5.97 and is coming closer now to 6.10 from 670

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bomboclad:
As GTBank struggles with the current downtrend, the energy indicator shows an uptrend (which means a reversal is nigh). This indicates that the best is yet to come; same for the ASI. Like I previously stated, if the market proves me wrong, I would exit for good and move to the NYSE. I stay optimistic as we weather the storm.

Oga this ya campaign has been from ASI 30K
So the market still never prove you wrong?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

You can never wake a man pretending to be asleep. Leave him in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
where is the wiping when we are yet to get to 20% net dividend yield for beta stocks (like GTB / Zenith e.t.c )

i beg make he continue so that we go reach that side quickly (20% net dividend yield)

only then wld d market reverse cos there wld be no more incentive for the FPI in the money market they are currently piling into

so my pple make una neva hold una breath oooo. i think more wld still come
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
My brother, I am speaking based on what I see, so we keep all hope alive, notwithstanding the BASELESS downtrend. Its called Adversity Quotient!

Agbalowomeri:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=tritritri post=80357792]

Chaiii. Market has caught fire oo. Na to abandon the remnants till further notice!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bush meat don finally dey catch the hunter. Haq Haq Haq! Look at morning burning. Look at bargain and nobody is willing to buy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Stocks with new 52 week lows
Total #129.90k Dangote sugar #10.30k Zenith bank #18.60k Stanbic ibtc #39.00k Uba #5.60k Honeywell #0.92k Mansard #1.65k Unity bank #0.59k Nahco #2.35k JB #18.00k

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
mendes911:

I hope it's not just expectation of Q2 that's holding the market! Should we expect something worse soon?

Only time will tell.

Q2 is the only news as at the moment ....
Plux interim dividend annoncement esp for the GTB... Zenith etc....
Unless PMB spring up with a miracle announcement ....
Expectin one btw Sept and October....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
Intendy:
Stocks with new 52 week lows

Total #129.90k
Dangote sugar #10.30k
Zenith bank #18.60k
Stanbic ibtc #39.00k
Uba #5.60k
Honeywell #0.92k
Mansard #1.65k
Unity bank #0.59k
Nahco #2.35k
JB #18.00k

Looks like it's time to return to the market. Had to run after I got a very significant haircut. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
mendes911:

Only time will tell.

Q2 is the only news as at the moment ....
Plux interim dividend announcement esp for the GTB... Zenith etc....
Unless PMB spring up with a miracle announcement .... hmmnnnn
Expectin one btw Sept and October....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
robobo:
where is the wiping when we are yet to get to 20% net dividend yield for beta stocks (like GTB / Zenith e.t.c )

i beg make he continue so that we go reach that side quickly (20% net dividend yield)

only then wld d market reverse cos there wld be no more incentive for the FPI in the money market they are currently piling into

so my pple make una neva hold una breath oooo. i think more wld still come

You are right,
Prices are still very high.
That's why some of US are patiently waiting for ZENITHBK and GTB at sub N11 and N15 respectively.

From onset we knew BUBU got nothing MEANINGFUL to OFFER and his INACTION will only create OPPORTUNITIES for the PATIENCE BARGAIN HUNTERS.

*ThE OcToPuS*

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
Peter, only you using this jug to drink wine? shocked Abeg pass me some jorr, no be only you sabi enjoy. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
na now chibubear suppose dey shout buy two and get one for free.

I guess stock price no fit pass 0.50k?

Mcy56..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
akinssan:
na now chibubear suppose dey shout buy two and get one for free.

I guess stock price no fit pass 0.50k?

Mcy56..

20k ni

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (4704) (4705) (4706) (4707) (4708) (4709) (4710) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ositadima1(m), emmasoft(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.