Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10914614 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4756) (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) (4762) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

But na u dey accumulate for 18 or who was that sef, may be na stcool

Me? Since I bailed out after marking down for dividend @22.7, 22.75, I have climbed fence watching
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
sellydion:

I still dey, Looking for soft loan from office now with no interest. I dey buy dey go.

The lower it goes, the more bearish accumulation, I dey do.

grin I dey with u bro..gather some funds ...while i wait watching if I fit caught grin either Gtb or Zee at a good lower price I go keyz

Hope it works !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
This is one reason i dont average down. Imagine averaging down on Zenith.....your money would be tied down while other stocks are moving up.

Intendy:
Stocks with new 52 week lows

Fbnh #4.95k

GTB #26.50k

Transcorp #0.87k

Zenith Bank #16.35k

Let's go enjoy the looooooong weekend. Wishing us all a perfect holiday and barka d'Sallah to our Muslim faithful.

Masalam

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Bomboclad:
This is one reason i dont average down. Imagine averaging down on Zenith.....your money would be tied down while other stocks are moving up.

Depends on which side of the divide you belong.
As a trader, it may be a "no no"...but as a dividend hunting investor, you never loose anything as prices will eventually even up, as long as its not an ailing stock. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
MARKET UPDATE CLOSE OF MARKET 9 AUGUST 2019

What a week. Another bloody week for the NSE Allshare Index. Loss for the week 1.16%, loss for the year 2019 13.12%

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
maishai:
https://www.nairaland.com/5349552/dangote-refinery-suffers-supply-hiccups.................

Nigerias solution to subsidy ayment and CBNs solution to Naira stability would now be completed in 2020 to kickstart full operations in 2021............... Anyway peetroleum marketers are still on point this year and 2020

Putting it this way actually puts things in perspective; which way Naija?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by heyteaherm: 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
When I was calling for low Price back then Sept 2018 some boys/girls came for my head the predictions are validating from over a year ago , even your gurus are weren't able to boldly call prices ahead of time.

below are some of the threads

Gtb Price ----> https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/3926#71205449
General Market FA ----> https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/3925#71202435
Cadbury Held N7 -----> https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/3927#71253602
Got abused after giving a clear review---> https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/4374#76250732

Now that the market Has capitulating a bit significantly to the bottom, it might be the right time to start averaging into some of the front running stocks like FCMB and Cadbury who have held their prices while others are correcting significantly

GTB will be a good buy between N23 - N24 for correction upwards which a relieve bounce else that will be the bottom
Zenith be prime to bounce from N15 - N16 for a relieve bounce if it continues up then you bought the bottom

Access bank is a bit dicey because it already bounced and the issue merger but the price technically looks primed to decline to N4

Right now is the time to start averaging in when no one wants to buy and volume is ridiculously low.

more reviews here ---> https://www.tradingview.com/u/ekeneobi/

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
Bomboclad:

To me, averaging down is dangerous only in a fully fledged bearish market like as we currently have.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
E Ku analysis o.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
Bomboclad:
Congratulations bro. I bought a lot of lands on the Lekki axis in 2009 and sold years later at returns in excess of 500%. These days, everyone is into land buying/selling, hence I pulled out, plus the stress of family meetings here and there + all sorts.

I wish you the best of luck with your acquisition.

For those buying Land and fencing it around Ibeju Lekki axis....... Remember an ultra modern refinery is about to be situated @ your back yard coupled with the fact that we are in a country that pays lip service to the environment........When that refinery start full operations, Its a combination of severe Asthma, respiratory disease and Lekki floods that will chase people away, also note that the refinery will use a great deal of acids polluting ground water more,,,,,, the agencies that should be active now are brain dead and selfish........ I actually see a change in the location of elites in Lagos from Island may be to mowe Ikeja axis......

The refinery will be an existential treat......

Please when that land appreciate in value please sell it off.......

You can check out cities that have refineries and the sort of life threatening air pollution they face especially those in the thirld world..........

Please O make una no brand me Bringer of Bad news o

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
A CALL FOR A CRYSTAL BALL ANALYST OR A FORECASTER.
IN A RECENT POST TITLED NO ONE HAS A CRYSTAL BALL. THE MOTIVATION FOR THE POST WAS BORN FROM AN ANALYST WHO MADE A PREDICTION THAT HIS GRAPH TOLD HIM THAT THE BULL HAS ARRIVED. HE STATED FURTHER THAT UACN.. THE GALA COMPANY @ N5. 80 WILL SKYROCKET TO N24. 00 AFTER 3 MONTHS.
WHAT A CRYSTAL BALL ANALYSIS?
MANY PEOPLE ON THIS PLATFORM DO NOT HAVE CRYSTAL BALLS BUT ARE WONDERFULL GIFTED IN DISSEMINATING USEFUL NEWS WITH RESPECT TO THE NIGERIAN BOURSE.
I HAVE BEEN ASKING A QUESTION?
WHAT IS THE BUHARI GOVERNMENT HIDDING FROM THE MASSES?
COULD THERE BE SOMETHING WE DO NOT KNOW AND THE GOVERNMENT DO NOT WANT US TO KNOW.
FRANKLY SPEAKING, THE ECONOMY IS NOT SMILING AT INVESTORS.
OIL PRICE IS NOT THE ISSUE, WE HAVE SEEN WORST FLUCTUATIONS IN INTERNATIONAL CRUDE PRICES AND THE OUTCOME WAS BETTER THAN THE CURRENT SITUATION.
MAY GOD FORBID BAD NEWS FOR US.. AMEN.
MANY OF US ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE GREECE SITUATION AND THE CONSEQUENCE OF IMF BAIL OUT.
The government is already contemplating borrowing more money to fund the 2019 budget deficit should crude price fall below $60.00
I AM SUSPECTING, THIS GOVERNMENT MAY BE INCUBATING AN IMF LOAN TO SERVICE DEBTS AND POSSIBLY BORROW MORE FOR CONSUMPTION SERVICES AND BUDGET DEFICIT.
THE BEAR GRIP ON NSE IS JUST UNEXPLAINABLE. SOME LISTED COMPANIES ARE DOING FINE, STILL THE WICKED BEAR IS SUFFOCATING THEM.
IF GTB FALL TO SUB N20. 00 AND ZENITH TO SUB N15. 00, IT MEANS THERE IS A FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN AND THE HOPE OF THE EXCHANGE RECEIVING HOT MONEY FROM FOREIGN PORTFOLIO INVESTORS WILL BE HARD.
THIS MADE ME TO IMAGINE THE WORST POSSIBLE SCENARIO THAT MAY BEFALL THE EXCHANGE AND THE NATION ECONOMY AT LARGE.

READ THE SUMMARY OF THE GREEK DOOM AND THE FAILURE OF GOVERNANCE. LIE LIE GOVERNMENT.
FROM NOW I ADVICE EVERYONE READING THIS POST TO CONSIDER BUHARI AND GODWIN EMEFIELE statements AS NOTHING BUT AN OXYMORON.
THE GOVERNMENT WILL TELL US, THAT THE NATION'S DEBT IS SUSTAINABLE, THIS ACTUALLY MEANT UNSUSTAINABLE.
EMEFIELE WILL TELL US.. THE ECONOMY IS VERY STRONG AND RECOVERING, THIS ACTUALLY MEANT THE ECONOMY IS WEAK AND MORRIBUND. LIKE PLAY, LIKE PLAY... THIS IS HOW THE POLITICIANS RUINED GREECE ECONOMY

The Greek crisis started in the aftermath of the Global Financial Crisis of 2007/08 after revelations that Greece entered the EU, and maintained its membership, by using FAKE ECONOMIC DATA. In other words, they lied about the size of their debts. This news triggered credit rating downgrades to junk, capital flight and bond yields spiking to unsustainable levels. Basically, if Greece wanted to borrow more money to fund running the country, and the repayment of existing debt, it would need to pay unaffordable interest rates. This meant existing creditors faced a very real risk of Greece defaulting on all its existing debt obligations.

In 2010 three players entered the scene, the European Commission, the ECB and the IMF, bearing gifts. They offered help in the form of loans but with stringent conditions attached, including severe austerity measures, structural reforms and privatisation of state assets. Eventually one loan was not enough. There were three series of loans, in 2010, 2012 and 2015, ultimately amounting to about US$375 billion. Loans came in drips and drabs, subject to regular reviews of the implementation of reforms.

There were dramatic scenes as people protested, the government changed, banks closed for a while, terms were renegotiated over and over again (from lowering of interest rates to increasing the term of each loan), private bond holders were forced to accept a 50% cut on their investments and state assets were sold to insiders at rock bottom valuations.

But the biggest toll was borne by the Greeks themselves. Pensions and wages were cut, the public sector was dramatically reduced, taxes rose and the power of trade unions was greatly diminished by the abolishment of collective bargaining agreements. All in all, the government enacted 12 rounds of tax increases, spending cuts, and reforms since 2010.

And the effect? After the first loan was implemented Greece suffered the longest recession of any advanced economy since the Great Depression, lasting for five years. The economy shrunk by 26% by 2014, while the unemployment rate rose from below 10% to over 25%. By 2014, 44% of Greeks lived below the poverty line and 20% lacked money to buy food. By 2017, although Greece’s debt reduced from the original 300 billion euros to 226 billion euros, its debt-to-GDP ratio shot up from 127% to 179%, the world’s third highest after Japan and Zimbabwe.

In response to a shrinking economy, the government doubled taxes. Personal income tax rose to 70% and VAT to 23%. This encouraged massive tax evasion, perpetuating the recession. Many firms relocated abroad, while over half a million skilled Greeks, out of a population of 10.8 million, left.

By mid-2017 things seemed better. But this was temporary. Further credit lines were needed, further austerity commitments were made, including more changes to labour laws, a cap on public sector employment, and a reduction in pension and social security payments.

Greece trumpeted exiting the bail-out programme on August 20 2018. But the IMF has warned that it will face an uphill battle in managing its debts, sustaining economic growth and supporting the rising number of the poor. Greek banks are weak, as are the private sector balance sheets. Some capital controls remain in place. And although the economy is growing, it is still only three-quarters of its pre-crisis size.

So, what can we learn from this riveting drama? It’s simple. An IMF-imposed austerity damaged economic growth, deflated wages, increased unemployment and reduced tax receipts, making it harder to pay debts and run a country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
anybody with info; what was the outcome of sovereign trust right issue?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
dipoolowoo:
First Bank Writes off Bad Debts Linked to Two Oil Moguls
https://businesspost.ng/2019/08/09/first-bank-writes-off-bad-debts-linked-to-two-oil-moguls/

Osunsanya Quits Oando Board as Irune Joins
https://businesspost.ng/2019/08/09/osunsanya-quits-oando-board-as-irune-joins/

No N9.9bn Traced to my Account—Ambode
https://businesspost.ng/2019/08/09/no-n9-9bn-traced-to-my-account-ambode/

Why Dangote Refinery May Not Take Off Again in Q1 2020
https://businesspost.ng/2019/08/09/why-dangote-refinery-may-not-take-off-again-in-q1-2020/

SomeOne please do me a favour,is the writing of bad debts and Non performing loans that the persons in questions will not pay back the original principal they borrowed or have they sold assets to recover the loan
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
Accumulation currently on going in the market. The big question still remains; which price is right for me? As we soldier on in this blood soaked market, just know that any position is a position. Whether you decide to staff off the market, in the market, reduce position etc. All is a position.

Meanwhile, your big banks are yet to release result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
maishai:

SomeOne please do me a favour,is the writing of bad debts and Non performing loans that the persons in questions will not pay back the original principal they borrowed or have they sold assets to recover the loan

Corporate Fraud! The reason FBNH is a N2 candidate.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 12:19am On Aug 10, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:
IN A RECENT POST TITLED NO ONE HAS A CRYSTAL BALL. THE MOTIVATION FOR THE POST WAS BORN FROM AN ANALYST WHO MADE A PREDICTION THAT HIS GRAPH TOLD HIM THAT THE BULL HAS ARRIVED. HE STATED FURTHER THAT UACN.. THE GALA COMPANY @ N5. 80 WILL SKYROCKET TO N24. 00 AFTER 3 MONTHS.
MANY PEOPLE ON THIS PLATFORM DO NOT HAVE CRYSTAL BALLS BUT ARE WONDERFULL GIFTED IN DISSEMINATING USEFUL NEWS WITH RESPECT TO THE NIGERIAN BOURSE.
COULD THERE BE SOMETHING WE DO NOT KNOW AND THE GOVERNMENT DO NOT WANT US TO KNOW.
OIL PRICE IS NOT THE ISSUE, WE HAVE SEEN WORST FLUCTUATIONS IN INTERNATIONAL CRUDE PRICES AND THE OUTCOME WAS BETTER THAN THE CURRENT SITUATION.
MANY OF US ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE GREECE SITUATION AND THE CONSEQUENCE OF IMF BAIL OUT.
The government is already contemplating borrowing more money to fund the 2019 budget deficit should crude price fall below $60.00
I AM SUSPECTING, THIS GOVERNMENT MAY BE INCUBATING AN IMF LOAN TO SERVICE DEBTS AND POSSIBLY BORROW MORE FOR CONSUMPTION SERVICES AND BUDGET DEFICIT.
THE BEAR GRIP ON NSE IS JUST UNEXPLAINABLE. SOME LISTED COMPANIES ARE DOING FINE, STILL THE WICKED BEAR IS SUFFOCATING THEM.
IF GTB FALL TO SUB N20. 00 AND ZENITH TO SUB N15. 00, IT MEANS THERE IS A FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN AND THE HOPE OF THE EXCHANGE RECEIVING HOT MONEY FROM FOREIGN PORTFOLIO INVESTORS WILL BE HARD.
THIS MADE ME TO IMAGINE THE WORST POSSIBLE SCENARIO THAT MAY BEFALL THE EXCHANGE AND THE NATION ECONOMY AT LARGE.

READ THE SUMMARY OF THE GREEK DOOM AND THE FAILURE OF GOVERNANCE. LIE LIE GOVERNMENT.
FROM NOW I ADVICE EVERYONE READING THIS POST TO CONSIDER BUHARI AND GODWIN EMEFIELE statements AS NOTHING BUT AN OXYMORON.
THE GOVERNMENT WILL TELL US, THAT THE NATION'S DEBT IS SUSTAINABLE, THIS ACTUALLY MEANT UNSUSTAINABLE.
EMEFIELE WILL TELL US.. THE ECONOMY IS VERY STRONG AND RECOVERING, THIS ACTUALLY MEANT THE ECONOMY IS WEAK AND MORRIBUND. LIKE PLAY, LIKE PLAY... THIS IS HOW THE POLITICIANS RUINED GREECE ECONOMY

The Greek crisis started in the aftermath of the Global Financial Crisis of 2007/08 after revelations that Greece entered the EU, and maintained its membership, by using FAKE ECONOMIC DATA. In other words, they lied about the size of their debts. This news triggered credit rating downgrades to junk, capital flight and bond yields spiking to unsustainable levels. Basically, if Greece wanted to borrow more money to fund running the country, and the repayment of existing debt, it would need to pay unaffordable interest rates. This meant existing creditors faced a very real risk of Greece defaulting on all its existing debt obligations.

In 2010 three players entered the scene, the European Commission, the ECB and the IMF, bearing gifts. They offered help in the form of loans but with stringent conditions attached, including severe austerity measures, structural reforms and privatisation of state assets. Eventually one loan was not enough. There were three series of loans, in 2010, 2012 and 2015, ultimately amounting to about US$375 billion. Loans came in drips and drabs, subject to regular reviews of the implementation of reforms.

There were dramatic scenes as people protested, the government changed, banks closed for a while, terms were renegotiated over and over again (from lowering of interest rates to increasing the term of each loan), private bond holders were forced to accept a 50% cut on their investments and state assets were sold to insiders at rock bottom valuations.

But the biggest toll was borne by the Greeks themselves. Pensions and wages were cut, the public sector was dramatically reduced, taxes rose and the power of trade unions was greatly diminished by the abolishment of collective bargaining agreements. All in all, the government enacted 12 rounds of tax increases, spending cuts, and reforms since 2010.

And the effect? After the first loan was implemented Greece suffered the longest recession of any advanced economy since the Great Depression, lasting for five years. The economy shrunk by 26% by 2014, while the unemployment rate rose from below 10% to over 25%. By 2014, 44% of Greeks lived below the poverty line and 20% lacked money to buy food. By 2017, although Greece’s debt reduced from the original 300 billion euros to 226 billion euros, its debt-to-GDP ratio shot up from 127% to 179%, the world’s third highest after Japan and Zimbabwe.

In response to a shrinking economy, the government doubled taxes. Personal income tax rose to 70% and VAT to 23%. This encouraged massive tax evasion, perpetuating the recession. Many firms relocated abroad, while over half a million skilled Greeks, out of a population of 10.8 million, left.

By mid-2017 things seemed better. But this was temporary. Further credit lines were needed, further austerity commitments were made, including more changes to labour laws, a cap on public sector employment, and a reduction in pension and social security payments.

Greece trumpeted exiting the bail-out programme on August 20 2018. But the IMF has warned that it will face an uphill battle in managing its debts, sustaining economic growth and supporting the rising number of the poor. Greek banks are weak, as are the private sector balance sheets. Some capital controls remain in place. And although the economy is growing, it is still only three-quarters of its pre-crisis size.

So, what can we learn from this riveting drama? It’s simple. An IMF-imposed austerity damaged economic growth, deflated wages, increased unemployment and reduced tax receipts, making it harder to pay debts and run a country.
oga I be ur follower. but that condemin a major project that can impact the economy no join

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2019
10 THINGS GOD HATES, YOU'LL BE SHOCKED AT WHAT YOU'LL SEE. 7 OF THEM ARE ABOMINATION BEFORE GOD ...

https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-messages-bible/24#81121617
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:

UACN will go below the current price abd reach much lower.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
heyteaherm:
When I was calling for low Price back then Sept 2018 some boys/girls came for my head the predictions are validating from over a year ago , even your gurus are weren't able to boldly call prices ahead of time.

below are some of the threads

Gtb Price ----> https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/3926#71205449
General Market FA ----> https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/3925#71202435
Cadbury Held N7 -----> https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/3927#71253602
Got abused after giving a clear review---> https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/4374#76250732

Now that the market Has capitulating a bit significantly to the bottom, it might be the right time to start averaging into some of the front running stocks like FCMB and Cadbury who have held their prices while others are correcting significantly

GTB will be a good buy between N23 - N24 for correction upwards which a relieve bounce else that will be the bottom
Zenith be prime to bounce from N15 - N16 for a relieve bounce if it continues up then you bought the bottom

Access bank is a bit dicey because it already bounced and the issue merger but the price technically looks primed to decline to N4

Right now is the time to start averaging in when no one wants to buy and volume is ridiculously low.

more reviews here ---> https://www.tradingview.com/u/ekeneobi/

21st to 23rd of August, road go don clear and it will make way for a smooth recovery (barring any u foreseen news o)

End of August, everything reverses. September becomes bullish.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
pluto09:

No be only zenith, some people don see all the bank result.
I have mentioned it here before, something might be wrong with zenith that is not known to the public yet........

No result seen.

Na wealth transfer grin

People will panic and transfer their wealth to us grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
PETERiCHY:

Now that Zenithbank is @N17 what their current dividend yield ?

Well some of us we start taking position when their dividend yield gets to 30% grin

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

Dividend yields get juicier as price falls.

So as it falls more, it becomes a better bargain.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

21st to 23rd of August, road go don clear and it will make way for a smooth recovery (barring any u foreseen news o)

End of August, everything reverses. September becomes bullish.

How many bullish Sept you don see?
Any stat?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Any stat?

Your money never mature ni? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Any stat?

2005, 2013, 2015, 2016.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

2005, 2013, 2015, 2016.

Those parameters that existed during those yrs are they the same now? If yes the its certain there would be bull run and if no then the probability is almost zero
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

2005, 2013, 2015, 2016.

So it can be viewed two ways:
1. Out of almost 20 years of data (hope am correct) the probability is like 25% meaning it's more likely not to happen.
2. If we see a bullish Sept, could be a pointer an imminent bull the following year: don't mind me I like correlations alot, looking at 2005, 2013 and 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

1. Out of almost 20 years of data (hope am correct) the probability is like 25% meaning it's more likely not to happen.
2. If we see a bullish Sept, could be a pointer an imminent bull the following year: don't mind me I like correlations alot, looking at 2005, 2013 and 2016

25% is so large o.

That is why two parents with AS genotype still gave birth to all their kids as SS. Meanwhile the likelihood of AA na 25%, that of SS na 25% and AS na 50%.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
aremso:

Those parameters that existed during those yrs are they the same now? If yes the its certain there would be bull run and if no then the probability is almost zero

One parameter was constant in September 2015 and September 2016 and it was :

PRESIDENT MOHAMMED BUHARI (PMB).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Let me send you a message, check your PM.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

2005, 2013, 2015, 2016.

September ASI bullish periods.

It is even 2003(7%), 2005(5.1%), 2006(0.6%), 2007(0.6%), 2012(9.1%), 2013(1.6), 2015(1.2%), 2016.

Though it is more in October but every month can have a bullish surprise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4756) (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) (4762) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mfunkynation(m), debeey87(m), bbduty, unite4real, handsomebolanle, Ginalex(f), Utalinmou, KarlTom, dapix, leparj(m), tayejay(m), ogoo4real and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.