Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10894753 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Charlesnerd: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2014
passwelle:

FBNH own never finish oooo.

How low can it go? A man who is already down fears no fall..lol

Meanwhile the index has "outperformed" - 38882
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
passwelle:

To be honest, I think right now cash is King. At least till the end of this week. Problem with 7up is the supply. It has been on offer persistently for a few weeks now.

But 7up is one of the few stocks dat is hardly hit by the current bears.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dragonking:

I meant to write "bid" not offer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dragonking:

Obviously these bears actually don't drink soft drinks...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
Sometime in September

paulcube:

Any takers - FBN at 10, Oando at 15-18 range, UBA at 5-5.50....
Just these 3 for now... When? Dec - Jan...

Never say never.. Just thinking loud

My response:

kotlass:

I'll start with "never say never" but I don't see UBA at that price(not below 6.0),FBN undecided ,Oando NOOOOO .If that stock reach 20,I go surprise o. Negative results + no corporate action should drive it down to 20. I expect Q3'14 to be positive and a pointer to YE'14. So no time to drag it that low to 15. Q3 is upon us already. However my plan is to be loaded and active mid-dec up to Feb maybe. If the elections are violent free and PDP wins,the markets will respond positively immediately. If APC wins and still no violence,I expect a gradual/delayed positive response ( I don't expect any significant policy sommersaults). Peaceful transition is key.

It came earlier than expected. So what happens when the election fever sets in? Never say never........but avoid selling in panic. My UBA at N5.32 choi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
feelamong:

Obviously these bears actually don't drink soft drinks...

yes and its gaining now..7up why now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Excellent7(m): 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Please, does anyone have info on the success or otherwise of the Diamond Rights Issue?
Please share. Just trying to know why the dip in its price this week.
The allotment announcement should hit the public space this week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
Heritage confirms full payment for Enterprise Bank

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Excellent7:
Please, does anyone have info on the success or otherwise of the Diamond Rights Issue?
Please share. Just trying to know why the dip in its price this week.
The allotment announcement should hit the public space this week.

Pray they dont list those shares for now,otherwise na below N3.00K you go see diamond shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tjohn1:
Heritage confirms full payment for Enterprise Bank

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/heritage-concludes-acquisition-of-enterprise-bank/191425/

Waiting for the confirmation from AMCON...lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
Afriprud is good to go oh. Considering the dividend payment of 0.35 and an impressive result so far.
The dividend yield for d coming year will b more dan 10 percent wich wil likely fall around march.
Not a recommendation but my taut. I wil start mopping up for d dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
ASI loosing above 3%. This is serious!

#Hehehe
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
Agbalowomeri:
ASI loosing above 3%. This is serious!

#Hehehe

Kai! when it rains.. it really pours!

will start buying only FBN from tomorrow... cash is very king now!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Excellent7(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
Yem0350:
Afriprud is good to go oh. Considering the dividend payment of 0.35 and an impressive result so far.
The dividend yield for d coming year will b more dan 10 percent wich wil likely fall around march.

I am watching too!
Seems it can go further south with the current wind.
You need to see the super offer on it with very little bid !!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
Yem0350:
I wish everyone who intends to mop up all the very best. Remember the people selling now, may know more about the stock than you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
FBNH trading now @ 11.00
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
passwelle:

I wish everyone who intends to mop up all the very best. Remember the people selling now, may know more about the stock than you.
It is gud to mop up in tranches oh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
Not only FBNH , the blood is almost everywhere , i don't think anyone knows the reason why

GTB --26.03 etc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
Yem0350:

It is gud to mop up in tranches oh

If u have some funds , ofcourse pple that bought gtb 30 , fbn 15 won't be happy by now cos they re stuck
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
Yem0350:

Kindly shed light on the income streams of registrars. I would really like to know how they make money, Afriprud in particular. I have a very faint idea (i.e fees from companies to which they are registrars). Thanks. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
lancee:
Not only FBNH , the blood is almost everywhere , i don't think anyone knows the reason why
GTB --26.03 etc
FBNH under 11. Zenith may go under 21 soon.
The thing is no one can perfectly time the market. So those who want to mop up in tranches can and probably should. No one knows when the tide will turn. I think this week is out of it though. As attractive as all these Cherries are presently, I wont be picking this week. I will want to see whose market makers turn up today.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kokobaba: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
passwelle:

If you scan through the market, you will actually notice the selling is across board except for very few stocks. It has nothing to do with the people selling knowing more about the stock. This is a good time to buy but I will advise anyone to buy in tranches.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
kotlass:

Kindly shed light on the income streams of registrars. I would really like to know how they make money, Afriprud in particular. I have a very faint idea (i.e fees from companies to which they are registrars). Thanks. smiley

Interest from unclaimed dividends (worth billions of naira)
Advisory fees charged
fees from managed companies (in which dividends are declared)
Intermediary Fees (In a case of acquisition and deals)
Investment Income
etc.

I hope all these will help...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
myjoy08:

Interest from unclaimed dividends (worth billions of naira)
Advisory fees charged
fees from managed companies (in which dividends are declared)
Intermediary Fees (In a case of acquisition and deals)
Investment Income
etc.

I hope all these will help...

Hmm, I see. Many thanks smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
kokobaba:
If you scan through the market, you will actually notice the selling is across board except for very few stocks. It has nothing to do with the people selling knowing more about the stock. This is a good time to buy but I will advise anyone to buy in tranches.
I can not agree with you more. I just scanned through the market, and across a few other bourse's. I see a lot of red. I see lots of cherries many ripe for picking. I am however not picking this week and was only disclosing my own position. I hope you are also buying in tranches. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
FBN - 10.97
UBA - 5.32

Hmmmmm!!!!
Almost there!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
myjoy08:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/who-approves-more-nigerian-pharmaceutical-companies/191444/

Fidson clearly missed out. Not good, not good. A well managed and fast growing company in my opinion. WHO you no try at all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kokobaba: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
passwelle:

I can not agree with you more. I just scanned through the market, and across a few other bourse's. I see a lot of red. I see lots of cherries many ripe for picking. I am however not picking this week and was only disclosing my own position. I hope you are also buying in tranches. grin

Yes am buying in tranches. To me this is a rare opportunity that comes probably once in 5 years. So many companies right now are trading way far below their intrinsic value. These are companies that would declare good profits in billions @ the end of this year.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
FBN - 10.97 hmmmm, na waoh!!! na only you waka come this market?

If you run me out, na u sabi ooooh....!!!
Stop the bleeding man!!!!!!!! Kilode!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
I must look for money to average FBN by fire by force!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
Do the market makers now come out a little early? Dangcem and Wapic just erm improved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SAK and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.