Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10916522 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4785) (4786) (4787) (4788) (4789) (4790) (4791) ... (7763) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RealityShot: 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
currentprice:

stock are below their fairprice as pple said already. i know u are just looking for the one selling with best discount

anyway from my bedsheet FBNH fairprice is N9 , FLOURMIL is N10 base on Q2 and Q1 respectively

mind u things may change for the best or worse from d remain quarterly report of the year.

i notice flourmil cash is improving.... it a plus and if they can maintain or add more positive effort to this Q1 report thru out d year then we are looking at N40 fairprice by next year F/S

for FBNH though they have same PE with zenith but the ROE and solvency ratio too low compare with zenith but if everything comes out well without much impairment report at year end we are looking at N18 fairprice

na my own opinion price may not even near those prices,, Mkt opinion differ.

grin grin grin grin grin
thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
Chibuking81:

Perfect strategy, never disclose your stock because some are ready to drag it down. Even as I discuss about good stocks, I am always careful not to discuss any stock that comprises 80% of my portfolio.

when the village people charm you finish. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
Chibuking81:

Perfect strategy, never disclose your stock because some are ready to drag it down. Even as I discuss about good stocks, I am always careful not to discuss any stock that comprises 80% of my portfolio.
So you think this forum has the ability to "drag down" a stock. OK oh. Ayam learning everyday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mpeace:
So you think this forum has the ability to "drag down" a stock. OK oh. Ayam learning everyday.

LOL. We learn everyday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
I hope you can still make the call when dem begin dump tomorrow grin grin grin
Na you still dey talk like this? You forgot you recommended it too?
Or you're saying people will take profit, it will come down again before continuing on its northern journey?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
Oga na like this First Bank start ooooo. we are still waiting for our pay day.
Momoney54:

No problem. That can happen, however I will be in it till I get my target price to give me 100%. The fundamentals are strong. The out of Nigeria subsidiary are making more than enough in a stable currency to cover for the Nigerian slump. And they have provisioned very well with IFRS 9, that there will be upsides in recoveries for the next 2 yrs at least...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mpeace:

i day surprise to read such from someone like chibuk o

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
It's well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
Chibuking81:

Never underrate even a small child. This forum has a lot of weight. Based on my NSE years of experience, this forum can determine movement in a particular stock.

And that heavy weight will burn his cash to pull down a stock all because you bought that specific stock?

This one pass thrash!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
Chibuking81:

Never underrate even a small child. This forum has a lot of weight. Based on my NSE years of experience, this forum can determine movement in a particular stock.
Say no more. Ayam going to crash the price of Access bank with my 10 taaazan units (unless una beg me). Watch as it goes on full offer. #institutionalinvestorsforum

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
Is like some people follow irony statement the way the poster post it shocked shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
Oga Chibuking you sure say na joke cos no be today you dey post that kind thing smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
Chibuking81:
Is like some people follow irony statement the way the poster post it, without distinguishing joke from reality. If so people like my sis Mercy will not post again grin
Na this type post make one of my sister enter ghost mode. Abeg no link our own Mercy to irony statement grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mcy56:

Na you still dey talk like this? You forgot you recommended it too?
Or you're saying people will take profit, it will come down again before continuing on its northern journey?

I am just saying hope he can also 'beat his chest if it goes the other way'. It has nothing to do with what ETI will do
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mpeace:
Na this type post make one of my sister enter ghost mode. Abeg no link our own Mercy to irony statement grin
Na conscience pursue that your sister.....but e be say she don come back, she just no wan identify herself yet ni. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
I am just saying hope he can also 'beat his chest if it goes the other way'. It has nothing to do with what ETI will do
Okay.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
Please, since Skye Bank has been delisted, will it automatically be removed from our portfolio? Anyone know?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
Even if it is still in your portfolio, it will just remind you of your woundjurement.
Mcy56:
Please, since Skye Bank has been delisted, will it automatically be removed from our portfolio? Anyone know?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
rebekah2011:
Even if it is still in your portfolio, it will just remind you of your woundjurement.
Lol. Its well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
If you refuse to post your stocks on this forum then you miss out on the advantages of a forum like this. What this forum does is to criticize/commend those stocks, letting you see the pros and cons and thus allowing you make an informed investment decision.

It is true that some criticism sound too strong "like stones", your ability to ignore or take the good in them(if any) determines your maturity for success.
Culled from
The diary of a small boy.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
ekuu zenith bank at 18 today o

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
Slow and steady is the journey to paradise.
currentprice:
ekuu zenith bank at 18 today o

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ever since it was announced that go is not in the new crude lifting contract by nnpc, the stock is digging for deeper holes......,...seems like this new ceo is not that influential @ dpr
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
rebekah2011:

thatz the way to go after end of her 3 days bonaza

let me run faster from stone

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
rebekah2011:

The journey might be very rough.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mcy56:

No info yet o .....but it will deliver. Make we ask our boss to use Ifa check am for us na. cheesy
It is either the board has met or are still in the meeting. The board are to meet today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mpeace:

I guess he is referring to the witches and wizards and not investors grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
rebekah2011:
Oga mi, I need more explanations on this your quote oooo. Is it the same as analysis paralysis.

My oga,wetin ,i wan say wey you never know before na.Anyways just like you have told us before,buy stocks when they are cheap(extremely),then be patient till it reaches fair value or when you think it is becoming overpriced.shikena
Cheap is where the slight work is,cos it is relative
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
swilo:

grin grin grin

I am beginning to see similarities between Access and Transcorp.

Abeg, what are the similarities you're seeing?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
Stocks with new 52 week lows
Unilever #27.00k
Okomu oil #40.15k
Mrs #18.80k
NCR #4.95k
Upl #1.44k

(1) (2) (3) ... (4785) (4786) (4787) (4788) (4789) (4790) (4791) ... (7763) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ekkywolex(m), BabsO2(m), BuchyD, STOjo, Ibrahim505(m), Stan2330(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.