Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10955751 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4786) (4787) (4788) (4789) (4790) (4791) (4792) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
You are over correct Boss.
Valueinvestor:

My oga,wetin ,i wan say wey you never know before na.Anyways just like you have told us before,buy stocks when they are cheap(extremely),then be patient till it reaches fair value or when you think it is becoming overpriced.shikena
Cheap is where the slight work is,cos it is relative
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
6 more trading days to end August. index may close green with Pinbar

cc oracle
cc Agba
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
Who is the newly appointed minister for insurance firms in this forum?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

The major problem is that people don't clarify their primary objective for investing, once you've solved that riddle then it's simple
Are you investing for dividend and cashflow?
Is it for capital appreciation?
Is it for your generation unborn? Lol

For me it is at least 100% capital appreciation grin
So I can't be jumping upandan stocks and I can't diversify Lol
And I have to be in the market sparingly
Agreed sir,
No mind me sir, me i dey greedy small o,i like to enjoy both the capital appreciation and dividends.Atimes i cant even predict which one will come first, so i will just be enjoying my dividends until the desired capital appreciation materializes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
currentprice:
6 more trading days to end August. index may close green with Pinbar

cc oracle
cc Agba
grin

Lol dumping go start next week

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
Intendy:
Stocks with new 52 week lows

Unilever #27.00k

Okomu oil #40.15k

Mrs #18.80k

NCR #4.95k

Upl #1.44k

Thanks for the good work sir

Unilever and upl added to watchlist
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
When the "Movers" & "Shakers" of NSE says we are Ready...
Past 4 trading days of the Nigerian Stock Exchange have been visited with ferocious bulls also with decent volume. Looking at the chart of the top 30 companies of the exchange, one cannot but think the bottom is likely around the corner. What I intend to see to call a "bottom" for the market is for price to re-test the low and possibly to be rejected before making another rally to create a higher-high.

Alternatively, if the low of the market is violated (lower-low) and if this is accompanied with a low volume, then a turtle soup is being created to cause panic for traders/investor. What we will then see is a rally to the upside.

Want bigger chart: https://uk.tradingview.com/chart/NSE30/UPipE1bI-When-the-Movers-Shakers-of-NSE-says-we-are-Ready/

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
BullBearMkt:
Past 4 trading days of the Nigerian Stock Exchange have been visited with ferocious bulls also with decent volume. Looking at the chart of the top 30 companies of the exchange, one cannot but think the bottom is likely around the corner. What I intend to see to call a "bottom" for the market is for price to re-test the low and possibly to be rejected before making another rally to create a higher-high.

Alternatively, if the low of the market is violated (lower-low) and if this is accompanied with a low volume, then a turtle soup is being created to cause panic for traders/investor. What we will then see is a rally to the upside.

Want bigger chart: https://uk.tradingview.com/chart/NSE30/UPipE1bI-When-the-Movers-Shakers-of-NSE-says-we-are-Ready/

grin grin grin grin grin

We are watching, thanks for the update grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
Valueinvestor:

Thanks for the good work sir

Unilever and upl added to watchlist

What do you think is wrong with upl?
Not only the profit that went down,there was a significant reduction in turn over. Someone said may be they lost some big contracts
Could this be the beginning of the end for this company
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
BBM Turtle soup grin grin grin
I wan put my hand on my head but this place no be facebook Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

Me I dey wait for double bottoms
With the almighty powerful W
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
Turtle. Chai.
See offspring of BULL + BEAR marriage... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
PETERiCHY:

There's OPPORTUNITY to BAIL out of TRANSCORPSE @#1:04 niw because SEPTEMBER's SCHOOL FEES is around the corner.

Don't say you arean't WARNED!

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

TRANSCORPSE passengers don't be catch unaware . Someone bought at circa80k and started offloading at circaN1:10 that's over 30% profit within a week in this BUHARI era.

SEPTEMBER SCHOOL FEES is around the corner. The DUMPING no go get part 2.. after this WARNING and you are caught in the CROSSFIRE then you have YOURSELF to blame and not your VILLAGE PEOPLE.

*ThE OcToPuS*

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
PETERiCHY:

TRANSCORPSE passengers don't be catch unaware . Someone bought at circa80k and started offloading at circaN1:10 that's over 30% profit within a week in this BUHARI era.

SEPTEMBER SCHOOL FEES is around the corner. The DUMPING no go get part 2.. after this WARNING and you are caught in the CROSSFIRE then you have YOURSELF to blame and not your VILLAGE PEOPLE.

*ThE OcToPuS*

We Don hear.

And where there is no sell-off, all of a sudden, you will be singing a different tune of how you bought some stocks.

Don't worry, una Tbills money will mature and you will join the market at any point in the rally.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
Turtle. Chai. See offspring of BULL + BEAR marriage... grin
Pls which type of soup is turtle soup? Make we know which direction to take.
So union of bull and bear produces turtle?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
PETERiCHY:
TRANSCORPSE passengers don't be catch unaware . Someone bought at circa80k and started offloading at circaN1:10 that's over 30% profit within a week in this BUHARI era. *ThE OcToPuS*
Are you saying you bought at 81k and sold at 1.10? Why not tell us when you entered so we can keep record? grin
.....and what if it doesn't fall that much again?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
swilo:
Who is the newly appointed minister for insurance firms in this forum?
OGG grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
If I were those holding Transcorp shares,I will not listen to what peterichy is saying.The stock looks very attractive @ the 600B naira the Fg wants to inject into the power sector.Transcorp must surely get a good portion of the money to boost the bottom line at year end.Patience is only the key in that stock.Just my own observation

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
Good evening house what is happening in Carveton . please will price drop further.i want to exercise patience before buying.
Good evening Mr BullBearMkt, Currentprice please advise me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
I was at Deap Capital AGM today.not impressed with the AGM. Company wants to diverse into real estate, downstream petroleum, private equity etc.the new management team want to take 40 percent PBT per annum as incentives for 5 years. Gave bogus projections from 2020- 2024. i am sceptical.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
Please why is dividend payout of Carveton very low EPS of 127k dividend of 25k. That is why I don't want to buy the shares
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
valentinenwoko:
Please why is dividend payout of Carveton very low EPS of 127k dividend of 25k. That is why I don't want to buy the shares

After Albarka, I am always sceptical of this sector.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
locodemy:
If I were those holding Transcorp shares,I will not listen to what peterichy is saying.The stock looks very attractive @ the 600B naira the Fg wants to inject into the power sector.Transcorp must surely get a good portion of the money to boost the bottom line at year end.Patience is only the key in that stock.Just my own observation

So you ain't holding Transcorp shares again while you want to use Mcy56 as scapegoat.?

By the way where FG see 600B naira to inject into power sector.

We are mostly blinded by sentiments that why most keep losing money on NSE. angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
Did UBA pay interim dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
valentinenwoko:
I was at Deap Capital AGM today.not impressed with the AGM. Company wants to diverse into real estate, downstream petroleum, private equity etc.the new management team want to take 40 percent PBT per annum as incentives for 5 years. Gave bogus projections from 2020- 2024. i am sceptical.

Mirages disappear only after you are drawn to assumed spots of reality.
If there is nothing else I need cash for, I will rather lend it out to some people here to migrate them from imaginary demo trading plane to the real emotional coaster zone..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:46am On Aug 23, 2019
Nigeria’s newly sworn-in Minister of Finance, Mrs Zainab Ahmed, has warned that the Nigerian economy could go into fiscal crisis if the country fails to increase its revenue.

Mrs Ahmed disclosed this at the headquarters of the ministry shortly after the inauguration of the new ministers by President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday.

She said, “As you know, our nation is facing a near fiscal crisis, and it is up to us to make sure that it is arrested and ensure that we don’t slip into a crisis.

https://businesspost.ng/2019/08/22/nigerias-on-verge-of-crisis-economy-still-fragile-finance-minister/[/quote]

The same FG that is planning to inject an imaginary 600B naira into the power sector grin

Well after 4yrs of promise and fall ANYONE that will still make investment decision based on govt pronouncements got themselves to BLAME angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:08am On Aug 23, 2019
dipoolowoo:
UBA Board Proposes Interim Dividend, Okays H1 2019 Results
https://businesspost.ng/2019/08/22/uba-board-proposes-interim-dividend-okays-h1-2019-results/
These guys are just approving H1 result to be sent to CBN, whereas Access bank that sent there's since a month ago has not received it back from CBN for release. WAHALA DEY OH

UBA result go show for September be that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 7:36am On Aug 23, 2019
PETERiCHY:
Nigeria’s newly sworn-in Minister of Finance, Mrs Zainab Ahmed, has warned that the Nigerian economy could go into fiscal crisis if the country fails to increase its revenue.

Mrs Ahmed disclosed this at the headquarters of the ministry shortly after the inauguration of the new ministers by President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday.

She said, “As you know, our nation is facing a near fiscal crisis, and it is up to us to make sure that it is arrested and ensure that we don’t slip into a crisis.

https://businesspost.ng/2019/08/22/nigerias-on-verge-of-crisis-economy-still-fragile-finance-minister/

The same FG that is planning to inject an imaginary 600B naira into the power sector grin

Well after 4yrs of promise and fall ANYONE that will still make investment decision based on govt pronouncements got themselves to BLAME angry

No stress yourself.....let the market collect its school fees as usual

Abi as school dey open Sept. you know no say both children and adults go pay school fees.

Na the ones wey dey see imaginary pin bar for NSE I dey laugh in 4+4

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:17am On Aug 23, 2019
valentinenwoko:

A company that needs capital for expansion will pay small or no dividend, that how it should be.....

Considering caverton level of debts and capital needs ,paying dividend at this point in time is a luxury...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 8:24am On Aug 23, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

Mirages disappear only after you are drawn to assumed spots of reality.
If there is nothing else I need cash for, I will rather lend it out to some people here to migrate them from imaginary demo trading plane to the real emotional coaster zone..... grin

I see what you did here grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4786) (4787) (4788) (4789) (4790) (4791) (4792) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.