Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10870246 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4815) (4816) (4817) (4818) (4819) (4820) (4821) ... (7748) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
pluto09:

Caverton grin

Transcorp grin grin
Lol wanajo go wan puke for where him dey now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
Be like say access has to move up to allow uba ...obeservation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
veecovee:

God bless you, you are an open minded soul.

I bought both, however I'll go 4 more uacn, if see more money.

Some people are underrating all these "GOD BLESS YOU" we say here.

Well the future will tell.

Shalom!

see indirect stones o

anyway CP get double GOD Bless daily with open heart from those who make real £££ with him on the other side

not from those that will silently benefit from something and still attack u openly especially when things go wrong

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
currentprice:

see indirect stones o

anyway CP get double GOD Bless daily with open heart from those who make real £££ with him on the other side

not from those that will silently benefit from something and still attack u openly especially when things go wrong

grin grin grin

Open hearted soul is open hearted everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
if you post stock name na prob they say it monkey hunting after loading

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
CP, the issue is that its not in your nature ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
currentprice:

grin

... It's not in your nature to easily open up and help, I've been monitoring
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
OakPearl:
How in this bear market, Union Bank is N7.65 and UBA with a healthy interim dividend is still struggling at N6.30 remains amazing.
#WondersOfNSE grin

The magic of limiting outstanding shares
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
currentprice:

grin

Oga no vex, opinions on Caverton biko?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
not that the stock can move solo but among stock likely to do well when the BULL enter mkt. i made mention that i need two more fall from the stock to reach fairprice.d stock completed 2nd fall yesterday and did well today. if i hav mention the name before now pple will say NL influence the stock price cos of my Monkey hunting not all of us believe in this theory sha.

atlease nobody can point finger

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
DaV8King:

The magic of limiting outstanding shares

Kindly explain please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Kindly explain please.

UBN-OS of under 30 billion ordinary shares, majority in the hands of Atlas Mara

UBA-OS of almost 40 billion ordinary shares, majority in the hands of ordinary investors.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
UBA is not almost 40b, it is just 34b
DaV8King:

UBA-OS of almost 40 billion ordinary shares, majority in the hands of ordinary investors.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
veecovee:

... It's not in your nature to easily open up and help, I've been monitoring

your opinion but try and go to fx thraed and ask about CP they also will have different opinion

before i even open my trade i post LIve chart telling every one this is what i want to buy or sell in so so time and i try to keep updating till i close the trade and we make money together.

this kind idea here na monkey hunting , NL push price bla bla bla

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
DaV8King:

Wow, thanks .

I think the same scenario is happening between Stanbic IBTC and GTB

Stanbic IBTC is selling higher than GTB, while GTB pay higher dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
DaV8King:

Oga no vex, opinions on Caverton biko?

in my own opinion the fair price based on H1 double the currentprice. though not liquid

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Wow, thanks .

I think the same scenario is happening between Stanbic IBTC and GTB

Stanbic IBTC is selling higher than GTB, while GTB pay higher dividend.

Stanbic dey try too these days. Total dividend for 2018 was N2.50 (Interim N1 and Final N1.50) I am sure if you adjust for TVM the gap between it and Zenith/GTB will narrow further. Outstanding shares is less than 11 billion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
FIDELITY
currentprice:

your opinion but try and go to fx thraed and ask about CP they also will have different opinion

before i even open my trade i post LIve chart telling every one this is what i want to buy or sell in so so time and i try to keep updating till i close the trade and we make money together.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
DaV8King:

Wow.. straight forward and a big eye opener
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
currentprice:

grin grin grin

My brother just do your thing the way that makes you happy. Sometimes just click "ignore". Some people will be looking for information and they can't humbly ask but will be using "gra gra"

Anyway the riddle was fun for me. I had the stocks that lost prices for the 3 days but still couldn't figure it out. The Wanaj angle made me take a guess sha. Not that I am sure of the stocks he would never touch.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
currentprice:

grin grin grin

I agree with you, there are bunch of characters here though, but I've learnt to serve humanity despite their opinions.

God would reward all services
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Let me leave both of them for you grin
@Agba: I am interested in both stocks. How much to buy-out your stake in both companies? grin
Yayira is a stock that will be earning foreign exchange. Moreover, whenever I jet-out to for international transactions, she will be there cool. She will also be responsible for all chinese, european and US transactions.
On the other hand, Mcy will handle the distribution of our goods in the entire sub-sahara market. She will over-see the aggressive take-over of NSE-listed companies, and local distribution-partnerships with local manufacturing companies. cool
My offer: $5MM for Mcy, and $5MM for Yayira. cool cool cool I no like to too talk smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
rebekah2011:
UBA is not almost 40b, it is just 34b

in who’s hand are the major part of the 34b ? This is where the problem is
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
https://nairametrics.com/2019/09/03/uac-updc-jointly-announce-recapitalisation-and-restructuring-plans/

Consequences of the UAC Unbundling and UPDC Unbundling: If the Rights Issue, UPDC Unbundling and UAC Unbundling are successfully implemented (following the approvals of Regulators and shareholders), it is expected that:

UPDC will no longer own any units in the REIT. UPDC REIT will cease to be an associate company of UPDC
UPDC shareholders will become direct unitholders in the UPDC REIT in addition to their shares in UPDC
UPDC will cease to be a subsidiary of UAC
UAC shareholders will become direct holders of shares in UPDC and units in the UPDC REIT
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
NSE just keeps presenting juicy opportunities everyday. ''May we live in interesting times'' wink wink wink Person just dey cherry-pick tire. ''The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice''. ''Lepa's are over-rated. Orobo, with big big bootay, na hin sure pass''. My people, na Orobo times wey dey ooo. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
veecovee:

I agree with you, there are bunch of characters here though, but I've learnt to serve humanity despite their opinions.

God WILL reward all services

Fixed. Which kind pastor you be sef? No stones o, because cp don ask you before.

You just dey do eye service to get recommendation. Pastor wey like money, is that one not a wordly pastor?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
NSE rules these days tire meooo.

Uac prop had 6milln bid @96 with no offer and had done 60milln units already.

But closed at .82 with a total of 61milln units today.

Who really know what happened
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
TLAX:

My brother just do your thing the way that makes you happy. Sometimes just click "ignore". Some people will be looking for information and they can't humbly ask but will be using "gra gra"

Anyway the riddle was fun for me. I had the stocks that lost prices for the 3 days but still couldn't figure it out. The Wanaj angle made me take a guess sha. Not that I am sure of the stocks he would never touch.

not that my oga hate the stock that much, he just dont believe in owner strategy i will say. off course what one oga like another oga will not like it

pa emma have the stock na. this oga dont joke with the stock

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
Seriously, which house I wan build with 6MM naira, and I go dey collect close to 1 MM as rent? But with the current NSE, ''rent'' go just dey flow dey go... In about 5 yrs, I go don get back close to my invested capital! See say na orobo, with big ikebe[i][/i], times we dey so!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
TLAX:

Oga Wanaj0 will never touch 5 stocks.
1. OANDO
2. FO

Still working out the other three based on porter's 5. Well I have an idea
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
owoblow77:

@Agba: I am interested in both stocks. How much to buy-out your stake in both companies? grin
Yayira is a stock that will be earning foreign exchange. Moreover, whenever I jet-out to for international transactions, she will be there cool. She will also be responsible for all chinese, european and US transactions.
On the other hand, Mcy will handle the distribution of our goods in the entire sub-sahara market. She will over-see the aggressive take-over of NSE-listed companies, and local distribution-partnerships with local manufacturing companies. cool
My offer: $5MM for Mcy, and $5MM for Yayira. cool cool cool I no like to too talk smiley smiley smiley

You don't need to pay anything
Just load them they go
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
Northeastern:

Fixed. Which kind pastor you be sef? No stones o, because cp don ask you before.

You just dey do eye service to get recommendation. Pastor wey like money, is that one not a wordly pastor?

Lol... pasto way go don gain like 80% from a stcok without fundamental o and still posting to ask pple opinion on whether to sell such stock or not

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4815) (4816) (4817) (4818) (4819) (4820) (4821) ... (7748) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Diyke4rich, emmasoft(m), NewBola, Streetinvestor2, sterlingD(m), janga(m), Prolificlife(f), defebe, webizone(m), Pifebhor(f), ehay(f), Freespirit89(m), abimcdssi, eziokwunwoko(m), drotba(m), ndept, 222Martins(m), ogoo4real, Adinije(f), KarlTom, robobo, kdaddy, chillykelly86(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.