Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10885229 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4864) (4865) (4866) (4867) (4868) (4869) (4870) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
Heishere:
UBA dividend don land o

Yes ooo

Sharperly sharperly. ...reinventing loading tomorrow. ....hope to get good bargain from the shakeouuts
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
Valueinvestor:

Wrong timing, investors are still buying,here,you should have been here earlier, probably some few weeks back when people were dumping zenith at 16+, and gtb at 26 +, hoping to re enter in future at 12 and 18 respectively.
Anyway you can PM Agba, i guess he's the only one that still has some spare cash under his mattress here grin

Point of correction, Agba got cash pile, heavy war chest to attack post Donald Trump market collapse.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ITSURS: 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
Heishere:
UBA dividend don land o
Mine yet to land o

It just dropped
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
locodemy:
Who know If Morgan will give a different thing from the two.I will try the three platforms together in my next trading day to pick the best among them.
I thought you're with Morgan before.
You must be having a trailer load of cash to be opening account with all these houses o. shocked
Anyway, you'll see that the difference is 7Up once you're with Morgan, they have the best iTrade platform as far as I'm concerned. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

US wey dey fear Russia Lol

NUCLEAR WAR WITH RUSSIA "WINNABLE" SAID TRUMP'S INCOMING NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR.
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/nuclear-war-russia-winnable-said-trumps-incoming-national-security-advisor
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
I received UBA dividend despite not having a single unit at the beginning of the year. It seems selling all your shares does not actually prevent you from receiving dividend when you buy back.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
kolaish:
That is the problem with UBA. Though the bank always have good numbers to back it up, but when it comes to capital appreciation, it could be frustrating for the holders. FCMB and other small bank would have returned 150% appreciation before UBA will be struggling to give you 75%.

The market is not very happy with her exceptional items of 07/08 era

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
Pls I will like to confirm something against tomorrow God willing. Between Presco and Okomu which is a better buy at current market price.
Cc
Agba
Cp
Loco
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
leo1234:
I received UBA dividend despite not having a single unit at the beginning of the year. It seems selling all your shares does not actually prevent you from receiving dividend when you buy back.

May be d pikin uba born for u still dry alive!! Ucap n afri or any share afriprudential registrar d handle still dey ur portfolio!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
Mcy56:

I thought you're with Morgan before.
You must be having a trailer load of cash to be opening account with all these houses o. shocked
Anyway, you'll see that the difference is 7Up once you're with Morgan, they have the best iTrade platform as far as I'm concerned. grin
I have four stock firms.I don't know what will happen to any of them tomorrow.Better to be on the safe side.
But I tell you,I don't joke with my two analog brokers.I trust them more than these online brokers.They are for long term.I keep stocks like zenith,wapco,Access,cadbury with them and prefer to do jijo with mytradebook

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
Krisuba:

May be d pikin uba born for u still dry alive!! Ucap n afri or any share afriprudential registrar d handle still dey ur portfolio!!
No.
I sold all my stocks last year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
Imagine Wema @15, OANDO @122.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
swilo:
Imagine Wema @15, OANDO @122.

You need Wema @1.5 and OandO @12.2, it's even difficult to imagine this sef.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 12:04am On Sep 19, 2019
Harvestock01:

You need Wema @1.5 and OandO @12.2, it's even difficult to imagine this sef.

Was looking at 2008 prices.

The game in nse is to do IPO at sky-high prices, then allow the price to find their way to all time low, then delist without making a sound.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:05am On Sep 19, 2019
lmm4real:
Pls I will like to confirm something against tomorrow God willing. Between Presco and Okomu which is a better buy at current market price.
Cc
Agba
Cp
Loco

Sorry bro I have no idea about those two coys
I just don't like them because of those funny biological assets stuffs
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 5:22am On Sep 19, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 7:15am On Sep 19, 2019
leo1234:

No.
I sold all my stocks last year.
Probably, a previously unclaimed dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 8:55am On Sep 19, 2019
leo1234:

Yep...you are right...had similar experience with cardinalstone registrar. I think once u have been mandated electronically by a certain registrar, your details remains with them permanently.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2019
Wow...woke up to my UBA alert.
What a way to begin a beautiful day. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Thanks let me wait on Cp and Loco or any one with Intel on the two should show up o lozz
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:36am On Sep 19, 2019
OakPearl:
Wow...woke up to my UBA alert.
What a way to begin a beautiful day. smiley

Abeg let me follow you tomorrow TGIF
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2019
STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 19 SEPT 2019
Yesterday MSCI was a net buyer of equities. Full details for our subscribers.

Since last week, the market has been fairly okay with more gainers than.

Let us stay on the side of stocks with growth potentials, this is not a time to go for those illiquid stocks, they can wait latter!!!

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:43am On Sep 19, 2019
lmm4real:
Cc
Agba
Cp
Loco

lmm4real:

Thanks let me wait on Cp and Loco or any one with Intel on the two should show up o lozz

bro okomu was one of my target stock on my watch list but could not reach my target price embarassed she pause @ 40 for a while and move on while i keep waiting at 20 something junction cry

note: okomu H1 was too bad but they have something that make them healthy company than any company currently on nse which is CASH oxygen so their fairprice is much better when value based on d O2 grin

for me i will choose Okomu over presco. thatz my own opinion o cos if u ask my oga Wanajo he would pick presco any time

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:43am On Sep 19, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Must he hold any of the two?

You, CP and OGG etc etc etc has been giving very insightful ideas of where to go swimming.

If a first time swimmer insist to abandon a swimming pool and chose to learn how to swim in an ocean, we can only wish him well.... grin

After all, God has his special plan of taking care of the birds of the air that do not farm!

Is it not enough coincidence that PALM OIL is looking like BLOOD? grin grin grin

These two stock are not bad, but are there better options? PLENTY!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2019
ruggedy parable... cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:48am On Sep 19, 2019
@ lmm4real abi u have any information on Agric company ni. this one u only looking forward to buy either presco or okomu when meat plenty for mkt

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2019
currentprice:

bro okomu was one of my target stock on my watch list but could not reach my target price embarassed she pause @ 40 for a while and move on while i keep waiting at 20 something junction cry

note: okomu H1 was too bad but they have something that make them healthy company than any company currently on nse which is CASH oxygen so their fairprice is much better when value based on d O2 grin

for me i will choose Okomu over presco. thatz my own opinion o cos if u ask my oga Wanajo he would pick presco

grin grin grin grin

When they continue their outrageous outing, that oxygen will become like a leaking gas cylinder and any little sign of fire will remind us of SAUDI oil fields... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:53am On Sep 19, 2019
^
^^
fireman Sam day na

nse company sometimelipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. this company that have decleared N7 dividend with 1 for 1 bonus before o now struggling to make N4 EPS

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2019
currentprice:
^
^^
fireman Sam day na

grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:57am On Sep 19, 2019
yok:
STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 19 SEPT 2019
Yesterday MSCI was a net buyer of equities. Full details for our subscribers.

Since last week, the market has been fairly okay with more gainers than.

Let us stay on the side of stocks with growth potentials, this is not a time to go for those illiquid stocks, they can wait latter!!!

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Yok, you can do better.... grin
Veecovee won't appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:59am On Sep 19, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

Yok, you can do better.... grin
Veecovee won't appreciate this.

Yok na igbo business man nah.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2019
currentprice:

for me i will choose Okomu over presco. thatz my own opinion o cos if u ask my oga Wanajo he would pick presco any time

grin grin grin grin

Oga CP thank you this would do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4864) (4865) (4866) (4867) (4868) (4869) (4870) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chillykelly86(m), STOjo, Agbalowomeri, xyrexzmanto and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.