Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4885) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10975798 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4882) (4883) (4884) (4885) (4886) (4887) (4888) ... (7782) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
Access wink
If you bought below 6 I take God beg you hold tight.. this stock go poo and vomit grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
@Agbalowomeri, the daily candle don enter the cloud today ooo.

Abi time never reach to start your private jet?

Ahhhh! Hope the jet self get gas?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
veecovee:

Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
something is telling me to load transcorp now grin grin grin grin

@mercy,should I listen to this voice or consult the witches?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
double post
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
locodemy:
something is telling me to load transcorp now grin grin grin grin
@mercy,should I listen to this voice or consult the witches?
NL witch that's confused self. lipsrsealed
Me I be amateur o, but Loco, same thing was telling me to buy on Mon or Tue. I bought but sold it back.
Think it's a good time to buy, looks like it's found its bottom. Those volumes for the past few weeks are more than can be ignored. Make we ask for our gurus opinion as well.
.....but I thought you have it or you want to buy more?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
veecovee:

Hope it is not a cumulonimbus cloud lolz grin..
Pastor time to pray.. especially for our pilot... to get us out and above the cloud.. grin grin
BTw we’ve been in for 4 days now.. just saw that.. no wonder the headache.
Gonna be a bumpy ride/flight.. cos weekly not even close
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
Mcy56:

NL witch that's confused self. lipsrsealed
Me I be amateur o, but Loco, same thing was telling me to buy on Mon or Tue. I bought but sold it back.
Think it's a good time to buy, looks like it's found its bottom. Those volumes for the past few weeks are more than can be ignored.
.....but I thought you have it or you want to buy more?

I have with my Analog Broker.I want to load to trade with my fingers on the mouse and eyes on the screen
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 7:29am On Sep 27, 2019
Hello oooooo grin
How market?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2019
The Department of Defense has finally revealed some of the details of Trump's grand deployment or appearance of doing something without doing much and response to the Sept. 14 Saudi Aramco attacks which the administration blamed on Iran.

The Pentagon is set to send 200 personnel and missile defense equipment to Saudi Arabia, specifically a total of one Patriot missile and its support personnel, which further includes Sentinel radars meant to detect any incoming attack, according to a Thursday announcement.

The news was a sufficient catalyst to spike the price of brent crude, which rapidly moved into the green upon news of the Pentagon announcement,

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-deploy-200-troops-and-patriot-missile-system-saudi-arabia
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2019
PETERiCHY:
The Department of Defense has finally revealed some of the details of Trump's grand deployment or appearance of doing something without doing much and response to the Sept. 14 Saudi Aramco attacks which the administration blamed on Iran.

The Pentagon is set to send 200 personnel and missile defense equipment to Saudi Arabia, specifically a total of one Patriot missile and its support personnel, which further includes Sentinel radars meant to detect any incoming attack, according to a Thursday announcement.

The news was a sufficient catalyst to spike the price of brent crude, which rapidly moved into the green upon news of the Pentagon announcement,

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-deploy-200-troops-and-patriot-missile-system-saudi-arabia

Oga PETERiCHY, MEME refused to attach? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

Meme she yav finish.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 9:55am On Sep 27, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2019
The people hoarding A.G. Leventis are so upset with their losses they forget there has to be a trade for price appreciation to happen. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin Na wetin concern you, is it your AG Leventis? Please, let dem 'Leventis' dia stock in peace jare. Shift for me abeg
OakPearl:
The people hoarding A.G. Leventis are so upset with their losses they forget there has to be a trade for price appreciation to happen. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2019
dipoolowoo:
grin grin grin grin Na wetin concern you, is it your AG Leventis? Please, let dem 'Leventis' dia stock in peace jare. Shift for me abeg

Good to see @dipoolowo commenting on other matters apart from his usual scintillating reporting...

Nice one di-po-po... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2019
PETERiCHY:
ZENITH BANK @,#18:10k

BARGAIN HUNTERS watch this space.............................................
DON'T be left OUT grin

*ThE OcToPuS*

ZeeBee gap up to N19
congrats to those that heed our CLARION CALL grin

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2019
PETERiCHY:

ZeeBee gap up to N19
congrats to those that heed our CLARION CALL grin

*ThE OcToPuS*

Peteru and his love for monkey hunting.... grin

las, las, we will all make the money anyhow, somehow... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2019
Good day everyone, please you can recharge your prepaid meter from anywhere in Nigeria through us. Note. You don't pay commission when you buy through us.
wasap / call. 07061385206.

back to stock, please which stock can give me 15 to 20% before Christmas. God Bless you all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Witches: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2019
edwardaigb:
Good day everyone, please you can recharge your prepaid meter from anywhere in Nigeria through us. Note. You don't pay commission when you buy through us.
wasap / call. 07061385206.

Do you sale prepared Meter ? I might be interested .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2019
OakPearl:
They dont need the price appreciation.
Dipo should be one of the shell holders, he was forced to comment on it aside posting links. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2019
dipoolowoo:

Isokay sir. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 11:48am On Sep 27, 2019
Witches:

Do you sale prepared Meter ? I might be interested .
No. only recharge token for prepaid meter. thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2019
locodemy:
I have with my Analog Broker.I want to load to trade with my fingers on the mouse and eyes on the screen
Okay. I hope you'll enter at a good entry price. Jut watch your back.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:56am On Sep 27, 2019
Vitafoam got patronage in the early trading hours. Their FYE is September.
In the last financial year, a dividend of 25k in addition with 1 for every 5 shares held was paid as dividend to shareholders.
Holders of vitafoam shares are among the shareholders in NSE......and not shellholders. grin

*NB: Not MH, just an observation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nevermind
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mcy56:
Vitafoam got patronage in the early trading hours. Their FYE is September.
In the last financial year, a dividend of 25k in addition with 1 for every 5 shares held was paid as dividend to shareholders.
Holders of vitafoam shares are among the shareholders in NSE......and not shellholders. grin

*NB: Not MH, just an observation. grin
Another juju stock,cant really predict what the management could do.it has been doing fairly well in recent times,supported with good numbers.Does not really have too much competitors in its sector.Has been consolidating well around 4.00,thousands lucky to pick some at 3.87.A good end of year result to send it to the skies.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
Valueinvestor:
Another juju stock,cant really predict what the management could do.it has been doing fairly well in recent times,supported with good numbers.Does not really have too much competitors in its sector.Has been consolidating well around 4.00,thousands lucky to pick some at 3.87.A good end of year result to send it to the skies.
One of the coys whose share price is being punished by Mr. Market, its a coy any dividend lover should have in their portfolio .................... my opinion though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4882) (4883) (4884) (4885) (4886) (4887) (4888) ... (7782) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emndy(m), ATPx, iamrichiefola(m), ernie4life(m), chillykelly86(m), Mpeace(m), bbduty, ololufemi and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.