Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10891203 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4913) (4914) (4915) (4916) (4917) (4918) (4919) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
I just checked the race of the moment, see what I found below.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

The next time you cross my lane, u go see wetin I go do u

Easy Doc. Whatever happened to your sense of humour today. Abeg jump and pass. Ain't worth the stress. Mbok.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
TraDeRR:

Wow Ghanaian go hear am grin Dangote cement that has been helping our ministry will stop
They’ll lift those bans once Benin Republic learns to abide by the ECOWAS agreement. Aliko will find a way to reach all locations. That is if he’s affected at all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
swilo:
Is it still profit taking that is going on in UACN?

I just want me some more at my junction no matter what is going on. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mpeace:
Lol. With due respect to its promoters in this forum, That stock has nothing to offer(short, medium or long term) if you do all the maths and allow all things to be equal, you are better off with zenith than buying UACN above 4.50.
UPDC is dead scrap, and after the rights issue, it becomes worthless. The amount of u-riet on offer + the uacn shares is what makes uacn worth 4.5

Disclaimer: my own personal opinion.

Funny @promoters...abi na boxing promoter? grin
History has a way of repeating itself over and over.
That's how Diamond bank, Chams, Dangflour etc were bashed mercilessly but still ended up rewarding those who saw value in them handsomely.
Mr. Market is the only decider in the end. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
mendes911:

Easy Doc. Whatever happened to your sense of humour today. Abeg jump and pass. Ain't worth the stress. Mbok.

You don kuku fall for his bait.
Na joke Agba dey oh. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
OakPearl:

You don kuku fall for his bait.
Na joke Agba dey oh. cheesy

Agba was pissed and understandably so. That reaction wasn't a joke!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
mendes911:

Agba was pissed and understandably so. That reaction wasn't a joke!

Lol I wasn't
Just looking for her trouble grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Northeastern:

They’ll lift those bans once Benin Republic learns to abide by the ECOWAS agreement. Aliko will find a way to reach all locations. That is if he’s affected at all.

So NFG placed all those bans because of Benin ?
Haba! That country just trying to survive.. lol.. their seaport is their only hope hence zero import duty on so many goods..
Anyway we need DC cos our cement ain’t it.. soo expensive and the quality is low..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Uchetoba: 7:03am On Oct 15, 2019
Uchetoba:
For those waiting for the numbers from my research, I have not been able to buy enough of UACN I'm still waiting for it at 5 to 6 junction. The numbers will fly once I'm able to buy substantial qty of the stock.

But if anybody is in a horry then that person can as well go do their own research and post the numbers here for us.
However, If anyone has any question regarding the unbundling of updc or updc reit I will gladly provide the answer as long as the person is not asking for the numbers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:57am On Oct 15, 2019
Uchetoba:

However, If anyone has any question regarding the unbundling of updc or updc reit I will gladly provide the answer as long as the person is not asking for the numbers.
One question. When will the exercise be concluded?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2019
Mpeace:

You mean monkey hunting exercise? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:07am On Oct 15, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

You mean monkey hunting exercise? grin
Lol. I now agree with OGG. You dey sleep for this forum(no leave, no ....
"With all due respect" lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Uchetoba: 8:32am On Oct 15, 2019
Mpeace:
Before the end of April 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2019
Mpeace:
Lol. I now agree with OGG. You dey sleep for this forum(no leave, no ....
"With all due respect" lol

I will soon take leave in a couple of weeks
And will resume in the new year Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Uchetoba: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2019
Mpeace:
Mind you UPDC will not be consolidated UAC’s financial statements for the year ending 31 December 2019.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2019
E ku "with all due respect"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:04am On Oct 15, 2019
mendes911:
Lol. He was just joking and pulling her legs. You think he has time for all those frivolities.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

I will soon take leave in a couple of weeks
And will resume in the new year Lol
Me too. My leave starts 31/12/2019, to resume early next year.
Sense no go kee u.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2019
Wetin man no go see for this forum wink
Some analyst with hidden numbers, chai shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 9:45am On Oct 15, 2019
Uchetoba:

Oga, stop deceiving yourself. The market will do what it wants. There is no information so classified that you have that many prop traders are not privy to. Even if you’re the one that is in charge of the deal which you’re not, you should know that all information is freely available because the market is very small and close.

So Oga, there is no numbers anywhere. And there is no numbers so attractive that those that have funds to impact price are not privy to.

So just stop posting rubbish because you want to massage your pride. UACN is available, go and buy and save us this chicanery.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2019
^^ north no get chill

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2019
The company will have to be very innovative in surviving in the real estate business going forward. You may need to digest this latest result to see the future if there is any.

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/26869_UACN_PROPERTY_DEVELOPMENT_COMPANY_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2019.pdf
Mpeace:
With All due respect, I would like to know what happens after the debt clearance, given the current demand crisis in Nigerian real estate sector.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 10:00am On Oct 15, 2019
Who is ready for the Transcorp hydrogen bomb ?
I have a feeling it will be bad.. same thing Diamond and DF did.. bad bad bad before the vroom announcement grin grin grin
But after January I’m getting out bull or no bull
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 10:24am On Oct 15, 2019
After China show US the kind of weapons wey dem get.. Trade war is over.. US China doing bisous bisous.. Stocks are rallying.. will the rally reach our side ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gokefolaranmi(m): 10:31am On Oct 15, 2019
TraDeRR:
After China show US the kind of weapons wey dem get.. Trade war is over.. US China doing bisous bisous.. Stocks are rallying.. will the rally reach our side ?

shocked cheesy grin angry angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 10:31am On Oct 15, 2019
Wondering how many phase They tag the recent deal “phase-1”
Omo Trump disorganizing this planet.. This week it was Turkey.. soon Africa grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Uchetoba: 10:31am On Oct 15, 2019
Northeastern:

Oga, stop deceiving yourself. The market will do what it wants. There is no information so classified that you have that many prop traders are not privy to. Even if you’re the one that is in charge of the deal which you’re not, you should know that all information is freely available because the market is very small and close.

So Oga, there is no numbers anywhere. And there is no numbers so attractive that those that have funds to impact price are not privy to.

So just stop posting rubbish because you want to massage your pride. UACN is available, go and buy and save us this chicanery.
Mind your choice of words when replying to others post.

That some people are privy to some info does not mean everybody is.

You may still have some info and not be able to analyse it the way I am going to present it here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 10:35am On Oct 15, 2019
gokefolaranmi:
shocked cheesy grin angry angry

Lol you watch the show of weapons? You see that one that will reach US in 30 minutes ? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2019
Uchetoba:

You may still have some info and not be able to analyse it the way I am going to present it here.

Ucheson2 how many times I call you?
I dey give e-slap o grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2019
Uchetoba:

Just stop this your.........
You are not analysing anything.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4913) (4914) (4915) (4916) (4917) (4918) (4919) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.