Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,929 members, 7,863,279 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11080030 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4922) (4923) (4924) (4925) (4926) (4927) (4928) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Oga mi sir,
I don gba kamu, na to dey keep chopping dividends till I breakeven. My uba cost price is now 7 naira while zenith is now 18.55.
We die here.

Abeg u no go die !! wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
aremso:

Words of consolation all the time!

I think oracle is right; he is actually speaking from experience. Q3 result would gradually be released from next week.. market would gradually become stable as heavy pockets key into sound stocks of their choice in expectation of FY result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
Calebbold:

I think oracle is right; he is actually speaking from experience. Q3 result would gradually be released from next week.. market would gradually become stable as heavy pockets key into sound stocks of their choice in expectation of FY result.

If it's based on q3 then I concur
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin I remembered around end of January 2018, when I told guys to sell that the market was falling, they all laughed and mocked me. They heard weeen afterwards grin

The reverse is what I am doing now. The market is bullish. Just for the weak hands to finish their sale.

When next I will post like this is when I will be begging people to sell after the bullish ride. I know that people will not listen and they too will hear weeen! grin

What happens if it turns out that you were wrong?
Or are you saying you can't be wrong?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

What happens if it turns out that you were wrong?
Or are you saying you can't be wrong?

If I am wrong, then you will be right grin. It will show that prices didn't follow my interpretation of the chart.

For now, it(prices, some clouds) is yet to get to the benchmark I use in judging a continuation of bearish trend. Once it gets below those prices, then I will know that the trend is for real.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

I believe the panic @mendes was talking about just passed (today) . It didn't even dent stocks to August low. grin

Market is looking up. The weak hands have sold and they will buy higher grin

If prices reach August low, buy more. But I doubt it.

Oracle Himself, if I didn't know you very well, would have called you a learner (but we are all learners though). grin grin

There wasn't any panic today naaa. Take Zenith for example, that was a case of a single seller offloading at #17.

Have you forgotten your narrative about Janet and drowning. Well, I think Janet took the first gulp of water today. We will know more soon.

I could also be very wrong but am sure we haven't witnessed any panic dumping of stocks yet. Imagine what will happen after Q3 result would have all been released? Let me stop sounding so negative shaa.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
Stock with new 52 week lows
Cutix #1.31

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
locodemy:

After explaining the meaning of Bottom,I now finished them with the following points on why I want my stocks with them to be transferred.

1.You people charge 1.75% on buy and 2.085% on sell but my online broker charges me a total of 1.35% on both.A brokerage fees of 0.75%.

2.It takes you people more than a week to issue me a cheque on sold stock but my money lands in my bank acct on the 3rd day of selling my stock with my online broker.

3.It takes me two days to buy another stock with my sales proceeds but I have access to buy a stock immediately I sell my stock with my online broker.

4.You people always discourage me to use price limit to buy stocks but advices me to place order at best market price but with my online broker,I use price limit to execute trades.

5.You never told me about direct cash settlement but my online broker sent me an email about it.

6.You charge me for every print out I request,but with my online broker,I have access to my accts free of charge.

7.You people buy a stock for me at the highest price and sell at the lowest price but I chose the price to buy or sell with my online broker.

8.You always tell me......Nna, you will get 100% if you buy this stock and I end up selling at loss but with my online broker,I am ok with 10-15% gain or 10-15% stop loss order.

9.With you,I don't know how to cancel a stock I placed order for but with my online broker,at a click of a mouse I am there.

10.With you,no market data and no access to Nse.All these are available with my online broker.

And many more I discussed with them.

Finally,I told them to complete the transfer form immediately.
They were speechless.The only thing they could say is pls you need to complete your KYC with us.

My brother,Analog brokers can frustrate their clients for years without them achieving any dividends of stock market.

Ended a 12yr relationship with an analog broker. Moved to Morgan.
In the process of migrating unitedcapital to Morgan. My last dealing with them was in 2007.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
Intendy:
Stock with new 52 week lows
Cutix #1.31
wire nnewi ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 1:54am On Oct 19, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Peterichy talk am o.

Hmmm....

This “Hmmm”

GrabMyLamp
I Dey come your house

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 2:17am On Oct 19, 2019
dipoolowoo:
Investors Offer CBN N1.12trn for N430bn OMO Bills
**As Sell Pressure Pushes T-Bills Yields to 12.37%
https://businesspost.ng/economy/investors-offer-cbn-n1-12trn-for-n430bn-omo-auction/

Banking, Industrial Goods Stocks Keep NSE Index in Red
https://businesspost.ng/economy/banking-industrial-goods-stocks-keep-nse-index-in-red/

Naira Loses 12 Kobo at Investors Window as FX Demand Rises
https://businesspost.ng/economy/naira-loses-12-kobo-at-investors-window-as-fx-demand-rises/

Oil Prices Rise as UK, EU Strike Brexit Deal
https://businesspost.ng/economy/oil-prices-rise-as-uk-eu-strike-brexit-deal/

CSCS, NEDP Further Crashes NASD OTC Market by 0.44%
https://businesspost.ng/economy/cscs-nedp-further-crashes-nasd-otc-market-by-0-44/

Ghanaian Traders Lament Over Closure of Nigerian Borders
https://businesspost.ng/economy/ghanaian-traders-lament-over-closure-of-nigerian-borders/

Lagos Mulls Rice Cultivation With Six States
https://businesspost.ng/economy/lagos-mulls-rice-cultivation-with-six-states/

You mean Igbo Traders grin grin bringing cheap goods to Ghana..
Well, both Ghanaians who buys the goods and the Nigerians that brings it are all swearing for Buhari..
The Ghanaian government is going to use this opportunity to cut import duties on electronics, spear parts etc so the Nigerians can bring the goods directly to Ghana from China..
Papa wey no want make him pikin sleep, himself no go sleep.. at the end Nigeria will still lose on top this Buhari yeye ban

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 2:22am On Oct 19, 2019
Banning up and down when you’ve put nothing in place..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:05am On Oct 19, 2019
Jejebabaa:
Zenith seen at 17 or my eyes never clear?

Waiting for 10 Naira and below. They voted for next level... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:41am On Oct 19, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

I don throw you challenge to learn small TA, you no gree
At least oga BBM throw me the challenge few years ago
I don learn little Lol grin
@Agba, honestly I am impressed with your level of TA. Combining this with FA is a "double honour". Next level will be price action only cheesy

Good morning Nigeria
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 19, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
onegentleguy:
Transcorp Power Consortium and Quest Electricity Nigeria have won bid prices for the Afam Electricity Generation Company at N105.3 billion and Yola Electricity Distribution Company at N19 billion respectively.

The National Council on Privatisation announced that it approved Transcorp Power Consortium as the preferred bidder for the Afam Power Plc and Afam Three Fast Power Limited, and Quest Electricity Nigeria Limited as the preferred bidder for the re-privatized Yola Disco.
The Head, Public Communications, in the Bureau of Public Enterprises, Amina Othman, in a statement issued on Thursday, said the NCP approved the bids at its second 2019 meeting on Monday in Abuja.

The NCP is chaired by Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo. According to the NCP, the preferred bidder, Transcorp Power Consortium, plans to invest $350 million in the firm over a period of five years after taking over.

Background: The NCP had on April 12 granted approval to Diamond Stripes Consortium, Transcorp Power Consortium and Unicorn Consortium to proceed to the financial bids opening stage for the acquisition of 100% shares in the Afam Electricity Generation Company.

The three consortia had earlier met the benchmark score of 750 points after evaluation in accordance with the criteria set out in the Requests for Proposal.

Following the termination of the Share Purchase Agreement signed between Taleveras (the then preferred bidder) and the BPE in 2016, the NCP had on August 23, 2017, approved the privatization of the enterprise based on a strategy to be recommended by the transaction advisers.

Although the YEDC was successfully privatized and handed over to the core investor in 2013, it was repossessed by the Federal Government in 2015 after a force majeure was declared by the core investor, citing insecurity in the North-East region of the country.

The new successful bidders are expected to operate the generation and distribution companies in line with the objectives of the Federal Government as set out in the National Electric Power Policy.

It is expected that they will make necessary investments to improve generation and distribution networks, as well as customer service.

source: Nairametrics

Transcorp will do very well in the nearest future. Just hope Tony will not come with his shinanigan.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
Calebbold:

Lol. We observe the reactions after the next few Q3 releases. If GT is leading the way then a bit of fear and cautiousness will go with any big pocket keying in.

If with a sound result, GT was screwed then u fill in the blank spaces.

Sha me I am buying small small.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
swilo:

Transcorp will do very well in the nearest future. Just hope Tony will not come with his shinanigan.

There are challenges in the power sector.....
People should tread with caution....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
pluto09:

There are challenges in the power sector.....
People should tread with caution....

I believe fluctuations in gas prices, gas supply, all the gas dynamics along side govt debt, remittances and effect of borrowings is what you mean.. .

Being an owner of Transcorp Hotels, 3 generating stations and 'a functional OPL' in the future would definitely improve the outlook of their books. [s]For me it is the news around the unbundling or restructuring I am investing in Transcorp for.[/s]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ashabbiiee: 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
No diff between Tony and Wale Tinubu

swilo:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
Africa is a blessed continent..
Watching the U.K. parliament, all I’ve been hearing is fishery and farming (fish and chips)..
Is that all they’ve got ?
Africa we have oil, gold,Diamond, cocoa, fishery, farming etc. yet we the poorest. cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
swilo:

Yes. It’s a long term investment and tony is on buhari and his wife’s good book..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ashabbiiee:
No diff between Tony and Wale Tinubu

Lol.

No there are o. Lots of differences. Very many sef.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
TraDeRR:
Africa is a blessed continent..
Watching the U.K. parliament, all I’ve been hearing is fishery and farming (fish and chips)..
Is that all they’ve got ?
Africa we have oil, gold,Diamond, cocoa, fishery, farming etc. yet we the poorest. cry

The African continent has majority of her population with mindsets wired wrongly. This subsidiary mindset is still prevalent.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
All Francophone Countries in Africa still give France 60% of their reserve every year..
This AU ambassador has lost her job opening our eyes to what has been happening..
Sad thing is, its a black man that sacked her.. an African.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXMP1Az5HL8

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
swilo:

The African continent has majority of her population with mindsets wired wrongly. This subsidiary mindset is still prevalent.

Very correct!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
TraDeRR:
All Francophone Countries in Africa still give France 60% of their reserve every year..
This AU ambassador has lost her job opening our eyes to what has been happening..
Sad thing is, its a black man that sacked her.. an African.

Yet they claim they are independent. Well none of the models have worked... Independently dependent or dependently independent have all failed in Africa.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
swilo:

Yet they claim they are independent. Well none of the models have worked... Independently dependent or dependently independent have all failed in Africa.

My brother ! Very sad situation.. independently dependent !!..

Here’s a link to an online petition for them to give her back her job.. Abeg sign grin grin

https://www.change.org/p/african-leaders-and-presidents-reinstate-african-union-ambassador-chihombori-quao

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
locodemy:

After explaining the meaning of Bottom,I now finished them with the following points on why I want my stocks with them to be transferred.

1.You people charge 1.75% on buy and 2.085% on sell but my online broker charges me a total of 1.35% on both.A brokerage fees of 0.75%.

2.It takes you people more than a week to issue me a cheque on sold stock but my money lands in my bank acct on the 3rd day of selling my stock with my online broker.

3.It takes me two days to buy another stock with my sales proceeds but I have access to buy a stock immediately I sell my stock with my online broker.

4.You people always discourage me to use price limit to buy stocks but advices me to place order at best market price but with my online broker,I use price limit to execute trades.

5.You never told me about direct cash settlement but my online broker sent me an email about it.

6.You charge me for every print out I request,but with my online broker,I have access to my accts free of charge.

7.You people buy a stock for me at the highest price and sell at the lowest price but I chose the price to buy or sell with my online broker.

8.You always tell me......Nna, you will get 100% if you buy this stock and I end up selling at loss but with my online broker,I am ok with 10-15% gain or 10-15% stop loss order.

9.With you,I don't know how to cancel a stock I placed order for but with my online broker,at a click of a mouse I am there.

10.With you,no market data and no access to Nse.All these are available with my online broker.

And many more I discussed with them.

Finally,I told them to complete the transfer form immediately.
They were speechless.The only thing they could say is pls you need to complete your KYC with us.

My brother,Analog brokers can frustrate their clients for years without them achieving any dividends of stock market.
Sir, which brokerage firm charges u this 1.35

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
TraDeRR:

Ha Ha Ha.. let me welcome you in advance..
This is another place to make money...
But why Nigeria ?
My brother you too large for sh**ty brokers.. google IG brokers number one in the whole world when it comes to forex.. Trusted !
Anyway Like I told you on WhatsApp . when you are fully ready hala me for those things I told you.. the USB course is the bomb.. for beginners
Your friend now don sabi technical analysis grin grin

I am ready.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
nofundforme:

Sir, which brokerage firm charges u this 1.35

Greenwich securities ltd via my tradebook.Just open an acct with them and enjoy comprehensive platform and quality services.

See their email to me when I opened acct with them below.......

Kindly be informed that our brokerage commission on trades done via mytradebook is 0.75%. please see table below for all charges on trades done via mytradebook.

brokerage commission

0.75%

SEC fee

0.3%

NSE fee

0.3%

CSCS fee

0.3%

stamp duty

0.075%

CSCS ALERT

If you need cheaper brokerage charges,go for Morgan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4922) (4923) (4924) (4925) (4926) (4927) (4928) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: phadriz(m), sky2891, Princkez, Mpeace(m), Agbalowomeri, ZikkyChops(m), Amaa2019(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.