Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,574 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4933) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10982804 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4930) (4931) (4932) (4933) (4934) (4935) (4936) ... (7785) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
pluto09:
I think she needs to define her investment objectives, if not the market will just be tossing her up and down.....
Oga P, its jijo I like pass but this is not our season, na observation mode I dey now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mcy56:

Lol. I bailed out of transcorp sometimes ago nah. I mentioned it here.
I just commented based on what I saw cos I used to check whats happening there. smiley

The result will be bad.Those who understands Transcorp game will mop the shares at that panic moment.Following the news of Afam power plant acquisition, Transcorp shares will begin to dry up in the market.Getting it @ sub 80kobo will be the best buy before all the bla bla I stated above.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mcy56:

Oga P, its jijo I like pass but this is not our season. I tried it and got my hands burnt on few occasions. grin
Aside UACN, continsure and dangflr, na observation mode I dey now.

If you wan do jijo well, go learn your TA well nigbana
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
Okay Sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

TA with discipline..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mcy56:
One wi.c.k.e.d person don bring out offer of 20M single unit in transcorp at 1.01. If you're here go remove am now now!
Loco, I hope say no be you? grin

No be me o.

I no mind my losses here.Not selling now.
Next year is for Transcorp if they escape reconstructions.They need to build their top/bottom lines to escape splitting of shares.

I see it closing @ 0.99 Kobo today with 20+ m volume.........

And the journey to 80kobo begins.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
My people I still dey on top tree oo wetin be current zenith price?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
aremso:
My people I still dey on top tree oo wetin be current zenith price?

The last man for the day drop it to 17 dot.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
locodemy:

No be me o.

I no mind my losses here.Not selling now.
Next year is for Transcorp if they escape reconstructions.They need to build their top/bottom lines to escape splitting of shares.

I see it closing @ 0.99 Kobo today with 20+ m volume.........

And the journey to 80kobo begins.

The Bobo with 10m bid at 99kobo later cancelled and pick race.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
Stock with new 52 week lows
Lasaco assurance #0.26k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
locodemy:

The last man for the day drop it to 17 dot.
I hope my order got filled at 17. We might revisit the 52 week low of zenith again if this just released good result can't still move the stock then it means the bear is still very much with us. We need to moderate our expectation of bull in Q4. Make I sidon they enjoy my over 16% dividend yield in zenith while waiting for the bull whenever it comes.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
Intendy:
Stock with new 52 week lows

Lasaco assurance #0.26k

We miss DangCem today. All thanks to the last minute padding. LOL.

Nice Job Sir Intendy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
pluto09:

Chain, them don infect total........

That result you see is called a "reset" . Prices will need to fall and afterwards, boom!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
Jejebabaa:

I hope my order got filled at 17. We might revisit the 52 week low of zenith again if this just released good result can't still move the stock then it means the bear is still very much with us. We need to moderate our expectation of bull in Q4. Make I sidon they enjoy my over 16% dividend yield in zenith while waiting for the bull whenever it comes.

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddytime(m): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
Gurus in the house, I've got some 300k to play around with. What stocks should I look at with a guidance from you guys. I'm a neophyte and oldskool na under bed we dey hide money... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Almost all the bids at 17 got filled except 312,998 units that were not filled.

Did you place your order good for a day or 7 days?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
daddytime:
Gurus in the house, I've got some 300k to play around with. What stocks should I look at with a guidance from you guys. I'm a neophyte and oldskool na under bed we dey hide money... grin

You came with a fresh fund while most people you came to seek advice here are having their fingers burnt.
Na only Agba yet to release funds to the market can answer your question.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/27877_TOTAL_NIGERIA_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_OCTOBER_2019.pdf

cp posted few weeks ago about Total selling at premium.

Total investors beware, FO started this way

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddytime(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
locodemy:

You came with a fresh fund while most people you came to seek advice here are having their fingers burnt.
Na only Agba yet to release funds to the market can answer your question.

Lol...thank you jare

Back to under bed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
daddytime:

Lol...thank you are

Back to under bed

You can check back by end of Nov
If you no wan spend the money, you can use it to buy Zenith bank and go to sleep till next year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddytime(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

You can check back by end of Nov
If you no wan spend the money, you can use it to buy Zenith bank and go to sleep till next year

Thank you so much, sir...i get some tissue paper first bank. Wether na to use am clean nyansh or blow nose I never know. I fit just use am pay for beer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
eziokwunwoko:
Mr CurrentPrice , you havent replied my message to you

brov, those company yet to release latest report

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
Please do when result are released

currentprice:

brov, those company yet to release latest report

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
A time like this Loco is online 24hrs looking for new/fresh bottoms.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
currentprice:

cp posted few weeks ago about Total selling at premium.

Total investors beware, FO started this way

grin grin grin

Chai,,,,, border closure has finished petroleum marketing business........Management will never come out to say this but if u map out the route of major tanker drivers u will understand....

(1) (2) (3) ... (4930) (4931) (4932) (4933) (4934) (4935) (4936) ... (7785) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chillykelly86(m), handsomebolanle, LordAdam16, fidtopade and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.