Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11089706 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4961) (4962) (4963) (4964) (4965) (4966) (4967) ... (7820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

October closed bearish. I give that to Agba.
However, I have said that if these stocks gets to these August low, then the market is bearish to me.
GTB 25.7
UBA 5.45
Access 5.5
FCMB 1.41
Fidelity 1.40
All these were August low.

Once prices go below these, then the market is bearish to me.

GTB has already done 24.90. I will wait for others.

Don't you guys have eyes to look at charts or na only me dey see this reversal signs? I hope it is not benzene that I am seeing? grin

Lol the market closed positive but..........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
Signing out for the year
Many thanks for the opportunity to learn from you all
Merry Xmas, happy new year in advance
Wishing you a red November candle grin

Kisses to my ladies in the house
Jah bless

If na joke stop am o

November will show us the real bottom.

That is when some us will enter the market for dividends.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
locodemy:

E be like his hand is in that zenith boom today.

Agba no fit buy yet!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 2:56am On Nov 01, 2019
pluto09:

So, who first spotted that great stock, UACN on the forum

Is it Agba
OGG
CP
Or Meshpips

I spotted that stock in July but didn't share it openly.

About 4 people here contacted me on July 17, 2019 to find out which stock I hinted had a 200% growth potential.

A few members of this thread got the recommendation from me via mail.

Agba and OGG can go ahead and say when they gave their own recommendation about the stock.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 3:05am On Nov 01, 2019
locodemy:

Kai......this Uacn magic today really give you the eloquence to ride on..........

Ride on sir.

Those that are erudite and properly skilled in this art of Technical Analysis can see a clear break of a down trend line for the month of October.

I have long uninstalled the metastock charting software from my laptop since members here were ever arguing with me about my perspective of the market.

I mentioned that I really don't fancy an unleveraged asset class (I don't trade stocks). Whatever I did was supposed to be for the benefit of other people that invest in stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 3:17am On Nov 01, 2019
meshpips:

I will help you run my volume - price analytics on it sir. The price might be down while the volume adjusted price could be higher. If this is the case, you won't need to sell your shares.

If on the other hand my analysis shows a gloomy future for the stock, I will send you the VWAP (volume weighted average price) for each day. A price level at which the stock will experience little or no shock in price even if you offloaded everything at one and the same time.

It was at this point that I first spotted UACN and I recommended that the person in question should not sell the stock (though price dropped a bit after this time). My outlook for the stock has been bullish since that time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 01, 2019
meshpips:

I spotted that stock in July but didn't share it openly.

About 4 people here contacted me on July 17, 2019 to find out which stock I hinted had a 200% growth potential.

A few members of this thread got the recommendation from me via mail.

Agba and OGG can go ahead and say when they gave their own recommendation about the stock.

I dont know how to dig post.Agba is the first to mention 200% gain on Uacn but never show willingness to buy anything.He said about 4-6 months ago.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 01, 2019
meshpips:

Those that are erudite and properly skilled in this art of Technical Analysis can see a clear break of a down trend line for the month of October.

I have long uninstalled the metastock charting software from my laptop since members here were ever arguing with me about my perspective of the market.

I mentioned that I really don't fancy an unleveraged asset class (I don't trade stocks). Whatever I did was supposed to be for the benefit of other people that invest in stocks.

You don't know how to do biz.Nsempa is a place of sophisticated investors who has tested the waters of life in all areas.when you come here,you humble yourself first because you are in the midst of elders.You may be good but try to show the ability of doing things through verbal analysis that will help others just like Yok is doing right now.

Don't request money from people who don't know you online.people who know you in other forums may tarnish your image and the wound takes long to heal.

You need to work hard now to redeem your image.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:50am On Nov 01, 2019
locodemy:

I dont know how to dig post.Agba is the first to mention 200% gain on Uacn but never show willingness to buy anything.He said about 4-6 months ago.

U are right I personally sample Agba opinion on hot stock in June nd he mention two stock uacn among of the two stock he mentioned.

he also listed 3 stock here around dat time" uacn, eti and fo but said not buying until after Q3 result.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:07am On Nov 01, 2019
locodemy:

You don't know how to do biz.Nsempa is a place of sophisticated investors who has tested the waters of life in all areas.when you come here,you humble yourself first because you are in the midst of elders.You may be good but try to show the ability of doing things through verbal analysis that will help others just like Yok is doing right now.

Don't request money from people who don't know you online.people who know you in other forums may tarnish your image and the wound takes long to heal.

You need to work hard now to redeem your image.

As good as he is, Ego will not allow him to do that, he believes he is better than anyone to d extend he always wanted to outsmart the FX mkt using big lot size based on VWAP system. this is killing him in Forex mkt for over 10 years as a trader yet he doesn't want to learn.

Imagine some one that doesn't have a single unit of stock wanted to teach someone like pa Emma how to buy stock cheesy

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:13am On Nov 01, 2019
Ekuu new month o

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 6:31am On Nov 01, 2019
currentprice:
Ekuu new month o

grin grin grin grin

hmmmm....... hope this month brings succor for weary souls like us..........NSE is gradually turning me to an obligate long term investor.....I'm yet to make a sale in profit position this year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 6:39am On Nov 01, 2019
locodemy:

[s]
Nsempa is a place of sophisticated investors who has tested the waters of life in all areas.[/s]

NSEMPA is a place for HASTY TO CONCLUDE investors who would rather believe a baseless conclusion from one of their own than to carefully weigh a new entrant's (to the thread) work and judge him by what presents.

May the losses of everyone that refused to listen and heed to my recommendations be on the head of @northeastern who publicly labelled me a scammer without having any prior knowledge of me.

What you have made them lose by your singular action will be multiplied back to you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 6:41am On Nov 01, 2019
currentprice:

As good as he is . . .

Wow! So I am good?

This is a beautiful commendation coming from you buddy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:42am On Nov 01, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 6:45am On Nov 01, 2019
currentprice:

U are right I personally sample Agba opinion on hot stock in June nd he mention two stock uacn among of the two stock he mentioned.

he also listed 3 stock here around dat time" uacn, eti and fo but said not buying until after Q3 result.

grin

Bros, talk about ACCESS na.

That one was posted here openly and went into profit IMMEDIATELY!

Try give me more accolade for my work na.

Fear God for once and say something good about someone that you so much loathe the air he breathes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:34am On Nov 01, 2019
meshpips:

Wow! So I am good?

This is a beautiful commendation coming from you buddy.

No be today I keep saying this na. Hav known u for many years online, YOU ARE GOOD you just need to adjust some wrong things in u, the way u approach the mkt, expecially d way u talk to pple u hav never meet before . Nobody knows it all

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:36am On Nov 01, 2019
Happy new month to everyone on this forum.....

And a special shout out to OGG for his openness in stock analysis and recommendations, more synovial fluid to your elbow. grin

Now that most companies have released their 9 months results, I want to challenge all of us to put forward our top stock picks going into 2020 for a robust dabate and analysis....
I will be putting up my own shortly just like I did after q2 announcement of results.

Wish everyone a successful month grin grin

Cc: Oracle
OGG
Cp
Agba
Mendes
Rebekah

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Morkavictor: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2019
Hello, I'm new to this.
I want to know how i can go about investing in stocks, federal government savings bonds and treasury bills.
The broking firm that will accept 100k as it's minimum amount for opening a cscs and individual account.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:31am On Nov 01, 2019
STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 29 NOVEMBER 2019
Yesterday was okay, market continues with the attempt to rise, but attempt still too weak. As we get to the end of the week the bulls[b][/b] are ahead as at this morning by 0.03%, the final win may go either way to the bull or bear.

MSCI still out of the market.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nairavsdollars(f): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2019
Seems Nigerian Stock exchange website is down
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 10:55am On Nov 01, 2019
currentprice:

No be today I keep saying this na. Hav known u for many years online, YOU ARE GOOD, you just need to adjust some wrong things in u, the way u approach the mkt, expecially d way u talk to pple u hav never meet before . Nobody knows it all

grin grin grin grin
GBAM.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
Signing out for the year
Many thanks for the opportunity to learn from you all
Merry Xmas, happy new year in advance
Wishing you a red November candle grin Kisses to my ladies in the house
Jah bless
Agba, you can't even wait to sort out the ASI bottom issue before running away with another powerful one. Issokay o. tongue
Anyway, you tried self, do enjoy your break and rest well. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:08am On Nov 01, 2019
meshpips:
Bros, talk about ACCESS na. Try give me more accolade for my work na.
Fear God for once and say something good about someone that you so much loathe the air he breathes.
Wow! This is deep, wrong and uncalled for. sad
CP has always mentioned here that you're good and never speak badly of you. Constructive criticism and correction can only make you better in what you're doing. Plz erase this wrong notion in your mind.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:27am On Nov 01, 2019
meshpips:

NSEMPA is a place for HASTY TO CONCLUDE investors who would rather believe a baseless conclusion from one of their own than to carefully weigh a new entrant's (to the thread) work and judge him by what presents.

May the losses of everyone that refused to listen and heed to my recommendations be on the head of @northeastern who publicly labelled me a scammer without having any prior knowledge of me.

What you have made them lose by your singular action will be multiplied back to you.

Your recommendation ke,

What are you smoke this morning ?

Stock businesses is not like that KALOKALO called online FOREX trading.

Please let have peace
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:55am On Nov 01, 2019
going going ...... grap ur copy now

grin lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Seems Nigerian Stock exchange website is down

They are re-engineering the NSE kalokalo machine for upward movement. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
My top picks after q3..

Aiico
Zenith
Uba
Fidelity
Courteville
JB

Criticism and contributions are welcome
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
pluto09:

My top picks after q3..

JB

Criticism and contributions are welcome

Please is JB "John Bosco"?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
currentprice:
going going ...... grap ur copy now

grin lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed

This na IGG.

But 10% profit might drop!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
For whoever is interested:
CSL gave some insights into UACN third quarter result: This link is : https://nairametrics.com/2019/11/01/quick-take-loss-from-discontinued-operations-drives-net-loss/

A snip:

I have bought into UACN stock.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4961) (4962) (4963) (4964) (4965) (4966) (4967) ... (7820) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chimex38 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.