Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10922383 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5006) (5007) (5008) (5009) (5010) (5011) (5012) ... (7766) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
Oil helping my ministry for now.. hoping to hammer on nse too.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
That bullish nse i saw Mo duro de e. I’m just a little bit scared of the stock I’m holding cos of the bad results else I 4 just dey chillax now..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
What is happening to this our power deal slf.. been long I read anything on it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
Where is my boss BBM, Oga mi sir, please touch light ASI for me and Transcorp.. I saw volume but it closes flat .. weytin that one mean
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
Enjoy your weekend guys..
Married Men, time for your wife and kid/s
Married Women, time for your husband and kid/s
Singles, Enjoy!

Gros bisous kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
The more I look at Transcorp the more I feel for every one of its shareholders. Over 100b in loans as at Q3 and 10b plus in Finance costs. Unless TOE is going to borrow them money to buy that Afam Power, I do not know where the money will come from oooo. I expect CBN to also tighten its regulatory role to ensure that UBA is not further exposed to Transcorp. The majority of the 100b loans must be from UBA. Adding more to it is just too dangerous. The saving grace will be if the FG allows the Power sector to charge cost-reflective tarrifs. people like trading Transcorp because it is a volatile stock that brings short term benefits they completely ignore the long term risks. I am not a fan of debt-riddled companies and I do not know why people love the company so much. It happened to be my very first bad investment. Never going to touch any company with debts.
TraDeRR:
Where is my boss BBM, Oga mi sir, please touch light ASI for me and Transcorp.. I saw volume but it closes flat .. weytin that one mean
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
rebekah2011:
The more I look at Transcorp the more I feel for every one of its shareholders. Over 100b in loans as at Q3 and 10b plus in Finance costs. Unless TOE is going to borrow them money to buy that Afam Power, I do not know where the money will come from oooo. I expect CBN to also tighten its regulatory role to ensure that UBA is not further exposed to Transcorp. The majority of the 100b loans must be from UBA. Adding more to it is just too dangerous. The saving grace will be if the FG allows the Power sector to charge cost-reflective tarrifs. people like trading Transcorp because it is a volatile stock that brings short term benefits they completely ignore the long term risks. I am not a fan of debt-riddled companies and I do not know why people love the company so much. It happened to be my very first bad investment. Never going to touch any company with debts.
Do you know how much is owed transcorp by the Federal govt and discos? Try find out, then you will see that no genco should be in financial mess.
They will surely source money. We no really care where.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
You are right Sir. But the Finance cost is making nonsense of their business.
Mpeace:
Do you know how much is owed transcorp by the Federal govt and discos? Try find out, then you will see that no genco should be in financial mess.
They will surely source money. We no really care where.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
rebekah2011:

My brother when I heard FG was going to pay their egbese and they also won the bid of that power company I just dived in.. don’t know why FG hasn’t paid yet.. cause that money would have covered the money they needed for the power company and they won’t have to borrow any money.. abi Mpeace ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
I sold my UBA and Acess today.
I am no more greedy.
Next week,I will make Wapco 40% of my portfolio while zenith,Fcmb and Fidelity will hold 60%

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
Stocks with new 52 week highs
Jaiz bank #0.71k
Cornerstone insurance #0.62k

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
Mpeace:
We making money mehn. We don't need no fundamentals. All we need us sentiments. Me and fbnh doing 40% already.
Me is currently 43% after today's market close, still 57% more to go to complete the 100%.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 12:24am On Nov 16, 2019
veecovee:

@currentprice called it jazzbank when i asked him about it, and referred me to @witches.

Today it has returned over 100%

I regret not to have bought it that day. I would have been on over 100% profit now, while uacn and fo continue tarrying in gym hall, building macho

I entered jaizz and livestock at 0.41 still waiting for 100%.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 4:36am On Nov 16, 2019
Mpeace:
We making money mehn. We don't need no fundamentals. All we need us sentiments. Me and fbnh doing 40% already.

Enjoy your loot brov.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 6:00am On Nov 16, 2019
Mpeace:

Over a period of two years, effective use of fund in fbnh stocks is 56% will profit currently stands at 30%.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 16, 2019
locodemy:
I am no more greedy.
Next week,I will make Wapco 40% of my portfolio while zenith,Fcmb and Fidelity will hold 60%

Fear don dey catch you since! grin

Soon when you will see those stock you sold almost double in price, what will you do?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 6:54am On Nov 16, 2019
Intendy:

Jaiz bank #0.71k

The same JAIZ wey anytime I mention am Oracle, OGG, Agba, Mercy and CP go wan stone me to death?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 16, 2019
arduino:

The same JAIZ wey anytime I mention am Oracle, OGG, Agba, Mercy and CP go wan stone me to death?

TraDeRR:
When nsempa bash a stock, sees nothing good in it, the opposite happens.. CCNN wait for me

cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 16, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Fear don dey catch you since! grin

Soon when you will see those stock you sold almost double in price, what will you do?

I booked a profit on them.And if the stock(Wapco)I want to invest more give equivalent nko?

Construction/cement companies will gain momentum in this dry season.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:21am On Nov 16, 2019
Bubu is back!

Bear ati take over....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2019
mendes911:
Bubu is back!

Bear ati take over....

Don't bring that bubu story now oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2019
Chai!! Bull is good o, everyone is having a relaxed weekend, only me in the whole thread. shocked grin
Modified: Sighted my friend Akinssan too. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:15am On Nov 16, 2019
A small weekend gift to subscribers on the MTN network...
How to get more DATA for less MONEY- part 1.

For those who's PPSK(sim/line) have always been active, here's an incentive offer for u:
It's called the MTN4ME PROMO OFFER.
This is sought of a royalty offer that looks to award all MTN subscribers whose been active accross different tarrif plans.
Incentive(if and when given) is both on voice and data.
To check eligibility, dial *131*9# and chose option 1(for data) or 2(for voice or combo)
The offer can give u as much approx 7.2GB for N2,000 with a 1 month(30 days) validity. ...which originally would've bought u only about 3.5GB
It's important to note that the MTN4ME PROMO OFFER can be a spasmodic kind of offer so one might enjoy it for 3 months, not enjoy it for the next 2 months before enjoying it again for the next 6 months and so on.
So u just need to keep dialling *131*9# to ascertain when ur eligible.

For those who have an abandoned/unused MTN SIM but who intends to resume usage, there's also an offer for u:
It's called the MTN DEAL ZONE OFFER. ...a promotional offer from MTN where u get 4x(4 times) the usual data offer for the same rate(monetary value)
It's purely an occasion incentive package for MTN subscribers who's sim have been inactive for a duration of 45 to <90 days(grace period) and which have not undertaken any voice or data subscription within the said period.
The idea is to incentivize/encourage u to resume using ur line again.
In principle, the offer can only run for a minimum duration of 3 months and a maximum of 6 months.
However, MTN reserves the EXCLUSIVE RIGHT to call off/withdraw the benefits to any subscriber without notice.

Note that this offer is mainly for those in the MTN PULSE TARIFF PLAN.(u can join MTN pulse by dialling *123*2*2# and follow the text prompt to chose option 1 or dial *406#)

To see if ur eligible, don't load any airtime yet...
Do this;
1) Pick up ur 45 to <90 days unused SIM and migrate to MTN PULSE.
2) Dial *449*2#. This should award u a bonus of 500MB to 1GB of data should MTN deem it necessary. A lot depends on the extent to which u make airtime and data purchases when u were active(before dropping ur line)
3) Dial *131*65# and follow the text prompt to choose an option to subscribe.

Also note that item 2 is optional so u can always skip it if u get an error message. Option 1 and 3 are however necessary to ascertain eligibility.
Once ur SIM meets the conditions listed above, u should get an "insufficient balance" message, to show that ur eligible... Otherwise u'll get a message that reads; "Sorry, you are not eligible for this offer, dial *131*1# to subscribe to a data bundle"

For night activity lovers looking to download heavy duty items, u can get as much as 1G for N100 or more often, 500MB for N50 only !!
To partake, simply dial *123*2*2# and chose option 4... then follow the text prompt for further guidance.
Again u must be on the MTN PULSE tariff plan to be eligible for this offer.
NOTE: While this offer can be enjoyed by any active MTN subscriber, it can only run @ between 12 am to 5 am daily.

DISCLOSURE: Except for certain class of contract lines, all MTN category sim(mainly prepaid and postpaid) are eligible for this offers.
DISCLAIMER: This piece is strictly for informational purpose ONLY. ...the choice to act on it is totally out of any sought of recommendation.

I shall guide us on some of the available incentives on voice some other time.

Salah.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:16am On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:17am On Nov 16, 2019
mendes911:
Bubu is back! Bear ati take over....
PMB right now.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2019
Mcy56:
Chai!! Bull is good o, everyone is having a relaxed weekend, only me in the whole thread. shocked grin
Modified: Sighted my friend Akinssan too. smiley

Hope you are enjoying the ride?
But shine your eye sha grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zakir007(m): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mpeace:

Jejebabaa:

Me is currently 43% after today's market close, still 57% more to go to complete the 100%.

Intendy:

Jaiz bank #0.71k

locodemy:
I am no more greedy.
please what app do you all use for trading? Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
onegentleguy:
A small weekend gift to subscribers on the MTN network...

For those who's PPSK(sim/line) have always been active, here's an incentive offer for u:
It's called the MTN4ME PROMO OFFER.
This is sought of a royalty offer that looks to award all MTN subscribers whose been active accross different tarrif plans.
Incentive(if and when given) is both on voice and data.
To check eligibility, dial *131*9# and chose option 1(for data) or 2(for voice or combo)
The offer can give u as much approx 7.2GB for N2,000(which originally would've bought u only about 3.5GB)
It's important to note that the MTN4ME PROMO OFFER can be a spasmodic kind of offer so one might enjoy it for 3 months, not enjoy it for the next 2 months before enjoying it again for the next 6 months and so on.
So u just need to keep dialling *131*9# to ascertain when ur eligible.

For those who have an abandoned/unused SIM but intends to resume usage, there's also an offer for u:
It's called the MTN DEAL ZONE OFFER. ...a promotional offer from MTN where u get 4x(4 times) the usual data offer for the same rate(monetary value)
It's purely an occasion incentive package for MTN subscribers who's sim have been inactive for a duration of 45 to <90 days(grace period) and which have not undertaken any data subscription within the said period.
The idea is to incentivize/encourage u to resume using ur line again.
In principle, the offer can only run for a minimum duration of 3 months and a maximum of 6 months.
However, MTN reserves the EXCLUSIVE RIGHT to call off/withdraw the benefits to any subscriber without notice.

This offer is mainly for those in the MTN PULSE TARIFF PLAN.(u can join MTN pulse by dialling *123*2*2# and follow the text prompt to chose option 1 or dial *406#)

To see if ur eligible, don't load any airtime yet...
Do this;
1) Pick up ur 45 to <90 days unused SIM and migrate to MTN PULSE.
2) Dial *449*2#. This should award u a bonus of 500MB to 1GB of data should MTN deem it necessary. A lot depends on the extent to which u make airtime and data purchases when u were active(before dropping ur line)
3) Dial *131*65# and follow the text prompt to choose an option to subscribe.

Note that item 2 is optional so u can always skip it if u get an error message. Option 1 and 3 are however necessary to ascertain eligibility.
Once ur SIM meets the conditions listed above, u should get an "insufficient balance" message, to show that ur eligible... Otherwise u'll get a message that reads; "Sorry, you are not eligible for this offer, dial *131*1# to subscribe to a data bundle"

For night activity lovers looking to download heavy duty items, u can get as much as 1G for N100 or more often, 500MB for N50 only !!
To partake, simply dial *123*2*2# and chose option 4... then follow the text prompt for further guidance.
Again u must be on the MTN PULSE tariff plan to be eligible for this offer.
NOTE: While this offer can be enjoyed by any active MTN subscriber, it can only run @ between 12 am to 5 am daily.

DISCLOSURE: Except for certain class of contract lines, all MTN category sim(mainly prepaid and postpaid) are eligible for this offers.
DISCLAIMER: This piece is strictly for informational purpose. ...the choice to act on it is totally out of any sought of recommendation.

I shall guide us on some of the available incentives on voice some other time.

Salah.

Thanks for your kindness.

... you mean, I can't be able to use the whole 7.2GB during the day time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gokefolaranmi(m): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
[quote author=onegentleguy post=84076062]A small weekend gift to subscribers on the MTN network...

Thanks a lot the heads-up, bro. Got 4G+ for #1.2k. Enjoy your weekend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
OakPearl:

I have said it time without number that this is global.
I wonder how some fellows keep making it look like it is peculiar to NSE or Bubu's government here.
The earlier we accept the real issues, the better we can react to protect our investments, because only then will strategies be holistic enough in taking every necessary parameters before making detailed investment decisions.
For me for example, I have never waited as long as I have this time, to let prices fall while averaging down on some stocks and it continues to pay off based on my strategy. [When annual dividend from Zenith alone can buy you a car every year {if na car you want}, what are you looking for again?] grin

This bull may be global just like the bear was as pointed out months ago.

The Dow index just hit 28,000 for the first time ever after White House economic advisor said China and the U.S. were getting close to a trade deal.

Fully invested and riding the market feels good.
Happy weekend BSITL.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
veecovee:

Thanks for your kindness.

... you mean, I can't be use the whole 7.2GB during the day time

Absolutely !!
...validity for that is 1 month(30 days)
Post has been edited to add those lines.

By convention, the validity for all offers are clearly highlighted(with the text prompt) when ur about to subscribe to any given plan/bundle.

Regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5006) (5007) (5008) (5009) (5010) (5011) (5012) ... (7766) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.