Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10922058 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5007) (5008) (5009) (5010) (5011) (5012) (5013) ... (7766) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
[quote author=gokefolaranmi post=84078117][/quote]

My Pleasure Sir !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
lmm4real:

I entered jaizz and livestock at 0.41 still waiting for 100%.

... later bought jaiz on Thursday and it did 9% on Friday ... imagine what I've been missing.

My courage is that this jaizbank sold for N1.29 on January 2018. I think I'll be fine if it get to .90 or N1, before the time I'll want to put some of my foods in fo and uacn.

I no be like the Oga them with big belle. I still dey struggle to build capital.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
arduino:
The same JAIZ wey anytime I mention am Oracle, OGG, Agba, Mercy and CP go wan stone me to death?
Means you didn't follow this thread at a particular time cos one person asked about Jaiz and I told him their financials are good, that I don't know why it's still selling below 50k.
Can't remember the moniker now. CP may still remember something like that.
If the guy keyed into it then and averaged down when it got to 33k, he should be around 80-90% profit by now. I didn't buy cos I don't have enough patience to wait for it.
No one bad mouthed your stock but commented based on FA and maybe TA then. You should know most of you ogas here are big men who doesn't look the way of such stocks. Na you come know who discouraged you o. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
onegentleguy:

Absolutely !!
...validity for that is 1 month(30 days)
Post has been edited to add those lines.

By convention, the validity for all offers are clearly highlighted(with the text prompt) when ur about to subscribe to any given plan/bundle.

Regards.

God bless u sir.

The package is not for me, I don't joke with my night sleep.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
akinssan:
Hope you are enjoying the ride?
But shine your eye sha grin
Not enjoying any ride yet. If the bull continues to next week maybe something go dey top the fund. Made some losses during the prolonged bearish period cos of impatience and cos my eyes no fit commot for the market. Chai! It's well o. sad
Thinking of staying away for some times one of these days, both from market and Nsempa. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mcy56:

Not enjoying any ride yet. If the bull continues to next week maybe something go dey top the fund. Made some losses during the prolonged bearish period cos of impatience and cos my eyes no fit commot for the market. Chai! It's well o. sad
Thinking of staying away for some times one of these days, both from market and Nsempa. smiley

Who dey release you?

I sold my FCMB last year and gbam it moved and l made the fear loss
since then l made up my mind that nothing will chase me out until l hit my goal, no matter the noise.
Rather l just learnt some hard trust from our wheel makers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mcy56:

I thought you were accumulating fcmb at 1.60 when I was doing mine?

How come you are not enjoying any ride now?

But you need to be very patient this time as the market may draw back a bit in the coming days.You can as well reposition your portfolio if you don't trust your stocks @ this pullback.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mcy56:

But this is a Planting Season. You know it's all about timing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by redsox11: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
meshpips:

The role allows me to impart people with proper knowledge about the financial markets.

Nothing gives me more satisfaction than seeing people hitherto clueless about the market become enlightened.

I am doing my bit as regards changing the narrative of Technical Analysis in the Nigerian financial market space.

All these people using methods that have been too long due for a change would soon be kicked outta the industry.

meshpips:
When I tell y'all that VAP works perfectly as a stand alone technical tool, many wrestle with boldness in my "claim"

Except and unless I take you through the little details, steps and processes taken to arrive at VAP, you would at best be thinking it is like one of those technical tools that you have ever seen.

Permit me to inform you that VAP is the coolest technical tool out there in industry for now. In fact,
I wonder why people are even giving him any credit here at all (when you guys say he's good, what's good about big talk and no result to back it up?)

He is simply narcissistic and delusional.

Are you still looking for suckers on here, the ones you take 20,000 Naira to teach this jack s**t that you use to blow account everywhere.

If you say you have tool that lead price (see the future) and you are blowing account everywhere, don’t you think you need to have your head examine.

Enough said.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
redsox11:

I wonder why people are even giving him any credit here at all (when you guys say he's good, what's good about big talk and no result to back it up?)

Are you still looking for suckers on here, the ones you take 20,000 Naira to teach this jack s**t that you use to blow account everywhere.

If you say you have tool that lead price (see the future) and you are blowing account everywhere, don’t you think you need to have your head examine.

Enough said.

Gbam! Chicken don come home to roost.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
redsox11:

Enough said.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
Coolcash1:

We all know this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
Barely one week after the CBN directed non-bank financial institutions not to participate in Open Market Operations (OMO) auction, equity investors have seen about N300billion added to their pockets.

This has made stockbrokers happy, according to some of them who spoke to BusinessDay ahead of their upcoming conference. They see the upward trajectory continuing.

Since Treasury Bills rates hit south on Wednesday, 13th November, the Bulls have locked horns with Bears in the equities market, leaving the ASI north-bound on 14th November, 2019.

From N12.810trillion last weekend, equity value has risen to N13.087trillion.

Aside the NSE ASI, almost all stocks have either hit north or maintained status quo with very minimal losses recorded on stocks. In fact, only 3 stocks made the top losers list on 14th November, this is the most gain we have seen in 6 months.

Recently, many analysts were bold to tell investors in their notes to purchase the shares of GTB, Zenith and UBA based on their dividend and yield potentials.

The performance is an indication of improving sentiment buoyed by the new CBN directive restricting local institutions from participating in OMO auction, which clearly favours the Equity market.

“While we expect some profit-taking, we are of the opinion that the renewed interest will be sustained for the market to close in the green,” said Lagos based Vetiva Securities.

“When money market rates are down, the equities market becomes attractive for better returns,” said Capital Bancorp
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
LAFARGE SET TO REGAIN IT’S MOJO AFTER DISPOSING S.A OPERATIONS
After the sale of its troublesome South Africa operations, Lafarge South Africa Holding Limited (LSAH) to LafargeHolcim Group for the sum of $316.2 million, figures from its third-quarter result for the period ended 30th September shows that the cement maker may be on the path to deliver stronger value for investors and shareholders.

The group revenue which comprises Nigeria and LSAH was lower by 25.1percent to N53.91bn in Q3. This result accounts for July-September financial performance for Nigeria and July for LSAH operations. Within the period, Nigeria revenue dropped 7.25percent to N45.17bn in the third quarter on the back of lower cement volumes and price competition.

Interestingly, despite this decline operating profit increased to N7.45bn with Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization (EBITDA) growth of 73.9percent to N14.93bn supported by the sale of LSAH and reduction in cost base.

Lafarge declared a net profit of N4.73bn as compared to a loss of N6.47bn recorded in Q3 2018. Net finance cost dropped 70.6percent year-on-year and 33.4 percent quarter-on-quarter to N3.18bn due to the repayment of $293mn parent company loan.

The company had bought Lafarge South Africa Holdings to expand but the post-acquisition period in South Africa didn’t go as planned as the country’s cement sector became less unfriendly as the country slided into recession, increased in competitons, importation of cement in South Africa and increase in the price of cement price peaked.

Nigerian cement volumes dropped 5percent year-on-year and 23.1percent quarter-on-quarter to 1.03mt in third quarter due to torrential rainfall and strong sales promotion by Dangote Cement.

Analysts at Chapel Hill Denham, expects stronger volumes to support revenue growth for its Nigeria operations

“Lafarge’s ready to mix business presents another avenue for growth as private infrastructure spend recovers,” The cement maker concluded a merger with Lafarge Ready Mix Limited in August 2019.

In 2016, Lafarge S.A. France and Holcim Limited, Switzerland two large global players merged to form LafargeHolcim Group based in Zurich, Switzerland. Lafarge Africa is now a subsidiary company of Lafarge Holcim.

OLUFIKAYO OWOEYE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 3:54am On Nov 17, 2019
Coolcash1:

Quite interestingly, I call him red chicken.

He chickened out of a trading contest between me and himself.

He even put a thirty five thousand naira prize as incentive for whoever wins the contest.

Very useless chickened hearted young lad.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 3:59am On Nov 17, 2019
redsox11:

Enough said.

Bro, abeg I'm gonna be on Bloomberg quite often within the next few months. Do well to let your lineage know that the person you are beefing has gone so far ahead of you.

Your bad belle nor go get you anywhere. Keep beefing. What you speak unkindly about can NEVER come to you.

Keep trying to talk me down. The more you do, the more I get elevated over and above you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 4:21am On Nov 17, 2019
lancee:
LAFARGE SET TO REGAIN IT’S MOJO AFTER DISPOSING S.A OPERATIONS
. . .

I recommended this stock to a friend in August.

Those wey still dey argue whether or not VAP is tool to use . . . Hmmnnnn

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 4:31am On Nov 17, 2019
meshpips:
WAPCO

volume done so far this year is the highest seen since year 2008

We have so far seen two months close bullish (June and July)

meaning price closed HIGHER than it opened for these months

The HIGH for year 2019 has been breached to the UPSIDE

This therefore is positive proof that we are about starting a new impulsive wave (movement) to the upside

Last two weeks closed with a bearish body, somewhat marking the end of this prime bullish segment

Outlook:

I expect a retrace to at least 12.30 or slightly lower
current price is 14.00
[b]
Recommendation: [/b]BUY between 12.30 -10.70 region and hold until 54.95

The buy recommendation for WAPCO was even given here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 4:37am On Nov 17, 2019
meshpips:
The price - volume analysis shows that the fair (or true) price of ACCESS is at 5.761

So the buy from 5.80 as seen in the price only analysis is pretty much in order.

Partial profit taking level still remains 7.10 - 7.15 region

NOTE: If the trading data for year 2008 is considered, the analysis will become skewed toward the twenty something naira handle at which the stock opened that year. So I completely removed the 2008 trading data before running the price - volume analysis.

Buy recommendation for ACCESS given here.

Let's remember that I gave these trade calls in the face of a very strongly bearish reading in the all share index.

One way of checking the effectiveness of a system is to use it in the face of extreme conditions which normally should cause it to either under perform or fail.

When the storm gets tempestuous, only then can you rightly adjudge a good captain or sailor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 4:41am On Nov 17, 2019
Again @northeastern is brought to my remembrance. Life and nature will not forgive you for labeling me a scammer without having any previous knowledge of me.

Your action has made many people on this thread miss out on the recommendations I gave.

I still am awaiting your apology.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 7:04am On Nov 17, 2019
meshpips:

The buy recommendation for WAPCO was even given here.
. The same stock I bought for 95naira and it dropped to 30
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 8:51am On Nov 17, 2019
yom2:

That is certainly not my trade call sir.

I strongly recommend that you learn VAP.

I will try to work out a training on VAP for 50 - 100 people within the first half of 2020.

Watch this space sir!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 17, 2019
meshpips:

That is certainly not my trade call sir.

I strongly recommend that you learn VAP.

I will try to work out a training on VAP for 50 - 100 people within the first half of 2020.

Watch this space sir!

To drive home your point, you will need to show where you used VAP on NSE and you made gains.

Since you admitted that you don't trade NSE stocks, how would you be able to get audience to listen to you since you are yet to apply your 'model' on NSE.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 17, 2019
meshpips:

Buy recommendation for ACCESS given here.

Let's remember that I gave these trade calls in the face of a very strongly bearish reading in the all share index.

One way of checking the effectiveness of a system is to use it in the face of extreme conditions which normally should cause it to either under perform or fail.

When the storm gets tempestuous, only then can you rightly adjudge a good captain or sailor.

Yet you maintained a bearish approach to NSE. And the reverse is the case now.

Your VAP didn't see other stocks on the banking space rising very fast and furious!

Like I told you, there is a limit/challenge to the use of the tool.

While your tool will be waiting for GTB at 19+,people have made money and you are still waiting. You need to rejig your variables!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 17, 2019
yom2:

grin grin

Price is key to making money on NSE. Once your entry is right, the money that will accrue will wound you grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 17, 2019
meshpips:
Again @northeastern is brought to my remembrance. Life and nature will not forgive you for labeling me a scammer without having any previous knowledge of me.

Your action has made many people on this thread miss out on the recommendations I gave.

I still am awaiting your apology.

What do you expect Northeastern to say?

With your 8 As, with your hubris about how smart you are, you are seen betting football games and blowing your funds. How else can you prove that you are not out there to scam people?

People have reported how you blew their funds by disregarding risk management which you acknowledged that it happened.

Seeing you betting on games shows that you are truly gambling your funds and you are so desperate to make money by all means.

You can't say that you are smart and you are dependent on winnings from games. The chance that you will beat the bet site is always very very slim especially when you play multiple games. Did you also apply your VAP on the betting games?

You need to change your strategy if you really want to make long lasting money.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 17, 2019
meshpips:

Quite interestingly, I call him red chicken.

He chickened out of a trading contest between me and himself.

He even put a thirty five thousand naira prize as incentive for whoever wins the contest.

Very useless chickened hearted young lad.

N35,000 prize money!

Una get money o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2019
OakPearl:

This bull may be global just like the bear was as pointed out months ago.

The Dow index just hit 28,000 for the first time ever after White House economic advisor said China and the U.S. were getting close to a trade deal.

Fully invested and riding the market feels good.
Happy weekend BSITL.

Everything is falling into place!

But be careful.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 17, 2019
locodemy:

I booked a profit on them.And if the stock(Wapco)I want to invest more give equivalent nko?

Construction/cement companies will gain momentum in this dry season.

The honey is in the banks! grin

Most liquid, most regulated!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2019
Weekly Performance
NSE Index +2.04 %
NSE Bank +6.77%
NSE Industrial Goods +3.24%
NSE Consumer Good +2.55%
NSE Oil & Gas -1.76%

Top 10 Gainers Last week
Wema +28.81%
Cornerstone +26.53%
Guinness Nig +22.75% (um) �
Jaiz +22.41%
FBN +18.10%
Dang Sugar +17.5%
Unity 17.54%
CCNN 14.29%
Access +14.13%
Chams +12.50%

Top 5 Losers ��‍♂��‍♂
Total -9.98%
Learn Africa -9.40%
Unilever -5.61%
Continental -5.04%
PZ -3.60%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:45am On Nov 17, 2019
Friday Price action

Banks
Short term
- daily wicks above show rejection
- close below opening price suggest strength

longer term view
- close above previous week remains bullish
- despite daily rejection , further profit taking in the coming week may likely led to a weekly inside bar = consolidation
( when prices ranges withing the body of d prev week (will do TA course in Q1 for those interested)
- possible 1 week rest
- what we dont want to see is price going back below last week opening price (example: zenith breaking n17.30 , dat invalidates d move)

Recommend
- if u FOMO in , dont FUD out
- if u booked profit , look for support to re-enter
- if u were in disbelief and missed the bus , wait for support entry
- if u wanted to book profit and still wondering whether u should . .umm ff ur heart wink

have a blessed week folks ,
will be looking at d weekly soon

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:01am On Nov 17, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin

Price is key to making money on NSE. Once your entry is right, the money that will accrue will wound you grin
but in that age and time it was one of the highly rated blue chip stock. The caliber u ogas always endorse about. So I balanced gijigba with confidence and hope that it will bounce back shortly. Not knowing I was on hopeville

(1) (2) (3) ... (5007) (5008) (5009) (5010) (5011) (5012) (5013) ... (7766) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ProphetUtuocha, SetrakusRa(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.