Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,880 members, 7,824,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10923957 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5020) (5021) (5022) (5023) (5024) (5025) (5026) ... (7767) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
Johnsonbet365:

I will advise you to fund them via naira, maybe bank transfer, I don't know if am permitted to do here but here's a link incase you want to open an account with them FXTM

http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4929448

At least I will get something
...FXCM is different from what you claim.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
currentprice:

i dont see uacn drop to that price . i dont even see a new low here except general bears continues

thought they will correct and replace yesterday report but yet to do that. i will work on current one for fairprice.

grin grin grin grin
^
^^
^^^
locodemy:

Oga cp. I didn't see anything good in this report in my opinion o.

How can you say you don't expect a new low in this stock when GTB is making a new low right now?
locodemy:

I thought as much. I dumped my entrire units of zenith today and grab Uacn though I purchased the first batch with Access/Uba proceeds @ 6.35 and zenith proceeds 6.75.

I am only heavy in two banking stocks........fidelity and Fcmb then wapco and Uacn chikina.

U see ur life? grin
Same UACN that u claimed u didn't see anything good in !! ...and was waiting for a new low(that is; less the 52 weeks low of N4.50)
Now ur telling us u bought it for N6.35 and N6.75 !! grin grin

Just how do u reconcile the parts in bold from both post above.
Chaii !! ...may God have mercy on all of us... grin grin

Btw, If u've got extra fund, go and buy back that ZENITH u said u dumped... before u'll come back here to tell us u got back in @ N23 to N25 !! wink cheesy grin

It is well.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
stokfrick:

Pls are they in Nigeria?
How did you fund your account? Dollars or naira?
...kindly make your personal research. Thank you.
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
onegentleguy:

U see ur life? grin
Same UACN that u claimed u didn't see anything good in !! ...and was waiting for a new low(that is, less the 52 weeks low of N4.50)

Chaii !! ...may God have mercy on all of us... wink cheesy grin
F
It is well.

In politics,there is no permanent enemy/friend likewise in the stock market.

I will ever follow the money whenever I see signs.

For Uacn,check my later posts if you can,I later found out that the company is on good profit if not discontinued operations that is setting it backwards.

Pls no room for argument,Cos some people here saw my post on it after my first comment on it.

I even bought some units at 6.00 earlier before now for your information.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
onegentleguy:

U see ur life? grin
Same UACN that u claimed u didn't see anything good in !! ...and was waiting for a new low(that is; less the 52 weeks low of N4.50)

Chaii !! ...may God have mercy on all of us... grin grin

Btw, If u've got extra fund, go and buy back that ZENITH u said u dumped... before u'll come back here to tell us u got back in @ N23 to N25 !! wink cheesy grin

It is well.
locodemy:

In politics,there is no permanent enemy/friend likewise in the stock market.

I will ever follow the money whenever I see signs.

For Uacn,check my later posts if you can,I later found out that the company is on good profit if not discontinued operations that is setting it backwards.

Pls no room for argument,Cos some people here saw my post on it after my first comment on it.

Chaii !!... grin
It's alright then... but note the part in bold oo.
Before u'll come back here to say u've done the same thing with ZENITH after dumping it !! wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
BullBearMkt:

...kindly make your personal research. Thank you.
grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa oh. I've pleaded with u to help me with info. I don't like this kind of ansa at all!
Somebody even went ahead to like d comment.
No problems. God will help us angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Johnsonbet365(m): 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
BullBearMkt:

...FXCM is different from what you claim.
grin grin grin grin grin

well maybe you can PLEASE enlighten me about them because what I just wrote from my own personal experience is true
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
onegentleguy:

Chaii !!... grin
It's alright then... but note the part in bold oo.
Before u'll come back here to say u've done the same thing with ZENITH after dumping it !! wink cheesy grin

No problem.Did I say zenith is not a good stock?
What of the Access and Uba I sold,are they not very good?

My pattern of trading differs from yours.since I have started trading online which I don't normally do before,I trade cautiously and I think I am getting what I want.

If zenith remains at this current price and Uacn clocks 9,what will stop me from coming back to zenith bank?

If I can't meet it at a good price again,no problem,At last we all are making the money.

Try to understand how banking stocks move.I know them better than you.you can ask me how......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
stokfrick:

Na wa oh. I've pleaded with u to help me with info. I don't like this kind of ansa at all!
Somebody even went ahead to like d comment.
No problems. God will help us angry angry
...@stokfrick, my sincere apology. When it comes to brokers' selection, I want individual to select for themselves. I can only provide what I use as you asked.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
BullBearMkt:

...@stokfrick, my sincere apology. When it comes to brokers' selection, I want individual to select for themselves. I can only provide what I use as you asked.
grin grin grin grin grin

No wahala
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
Johnsonbet365:

well maybe you can PLEASE enlighten me about them because what I just wrote from my own personal experience is true
...FXCM is not the same as FXTM simple!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
locodemy:

No problem.Did I say zenith is not a good stock?
What of the Access and Uba I sold,are they not very good?

My pattern of trading differs from yours.since I have started trading online which I don't normally do before,I trade cautiously and I think I am getting what I want.

If zenith remains at this current price and Uacn clocks 9,what will stop me from coming back to zenith bank?

If I can't meet it at a good price again,no problem,At last we all are making the money.

Try to understand how banking stocks move. I know them better than you. you can ask me how......

Imagine the part in bold.
...anyway, I know u do bro !! cheesy grin grin
I will later ask to learn from u. ...I always love to learn !! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
A strange thought dropped in my heart of Zenith thinking of inorganic growth.
The pattern of trading on it for some weeks now is highly suspicious to me....... grin
It looks like a company whose insiders are hiding something..... grin

NB: Just a figment of my imagination.

You know of all the tier 1 banks, they make the most profit form treasury bills (TBs over 800 billion). With the recent fall in interest rate of TBs, I will affect their PAT this quarter and overall drop etc.

Just thinking out loud.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
nna777:

You know of all the tier 1 banks, they make the most profit form treasury bills (TBs over 800 billion). With the recent fall in interest rate of TBs, I will affect their PAT this quarter and overall drop etc.

Just thinking out loud.

Maybe Next yr PAT ..don't think it will affect much this yr ..Lets keep watching

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
onegentleguy:

Imagine the part in bold.
...anyway, I know u do bro !! cheesy grin grin
I will later ask to learn from u. ...I always love to learn !! grin grin grin

You don't need to comment on that bolded unless if you can tell me how many banks that were trading as at 2002.
I am not your mate in this market though you are good in speeches better than me.I agree cos I am just a business marchandise with little level in education.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

grin grin grin grin grin The Devil is a liar.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
nna777:

Just thinking out loud.

Pls don't cause a panic.It is only those who are financially inclined that know this.If it go out to the public domain,the bull will be abused.people are still expecting fat dividends but April will tell us more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
nna777:

Just thinking out loud.

My dear what they'll probably lose from NTB rate fall(drop in trading gains) they'll recover(make up for) elsewhere.
...one of which shall be the drop in INTEREST EXPENSE.
Let me let u in on a secret;
When u compare/benchmark both lines, u would see that there's still a positive margin for the banks to tap from.
...there's a reason for that.
I once stated here that banks that have put in place some HEDGE MECHANISM to support higher interests income against expense should feel less heat(from all the CBN recent policies)

Bottom line: The healthy and efficient banks will mostly likely continue to reap returns. ...growth margin might come in with relatively low gain, but it will be POSITIVE.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
TraDeRR:

I use my phone for everything.. trade nse and fx, scan and sign documents, take passport pictures, analyze pairs.. it is now even worst because I only use one hand for every nowadays.. my son on the other hand.. but ! But it gotta be a good phone

What's the name of your phone, is it a tablet ... what's the size
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
locodemy:

You don't need to comment on that bolded unless if you can tell me how many banks that were trading as at 2002.
I am not your mate in this market though you are good in speeches better than me.I agree cos I am just a business marchandise with little level in education.

How can I possibly know the part in bold. ...I just started playing the market 2 months ago !!
I've already given the award of the most experienced mkt player to u !! grin grin grin

But remember that a person who knows not, and knoweth not that they know not is a...
If only u know that u know NOTHING !! cheesy grin

Mr mkt senile man abeg face front !!
Olodo !! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
locodemy:

Pls don't cause a panic.It is only those who are financially inclined that know this.If it go out to the public domain,the bull will be abused.people are still expecting fat dividends but April will tell us more.

My intention was not to cause panic oo. If it seem that way, I apologize.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
onegentleguy:

My dear what they'll probably lose from NTB rate fall(drop in trading gains) they'll gain elsewhere.
...one of which is a drop in INTEREST EXPENSE.
Let me let u in on a secret;
When u compare/benchmark both lines, u would see that there is a positive margin for the banks.
...there's a reason for that.
I once stated here that banks that have put in place some HEDGE MECHANISM to support higher interests income against expense should feel less heat(from all the CBN recent policies)

Bottom line: The healthy and efficient banks will mostly likely continue to reap returns. ...growth margin might come in with relatively low gain, but it will be POSITIVE.

Thanks for clarifying
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
onegentleguy:

How can I possibly know the part in bold. ...I just started playing the market 2 months ago !!
I've already given the award of the most experienced mkt player to u !! grin grin grin

But remember that a person who knows not, and knoweth not that they know not is a...
If only u know that know NOTHING !! cheesy grin

Mr mkt senile man abeg face front !!
Olodo !! grin grin grin

Ok.Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
nna777:

My intention was not to cause panic oo. If it seem that way, I apologize.

Haaaaaa,why apologizing.There is an atom of truith in what you are saying nah.some analysts may use it as a tool to disrupt the bull.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
Pls I really need a sincere advice.My phone or network has created me a mistake in which I don't know the best option, sell or hold.I placed a buy order for dancem.i just have to put the figure so you can get a clear pic.i wanted just 5000 and it turned out when I saw green to be 50000.Should I sell or hold.I am worried if it drops.Just wanted a bit of it because of the share buy back thing in the future
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
Biafran4life:
Pls I really need a sincere advice.My phone or network has created me a mistake in which I don't know the best option, sell or hold.I placed a buy order for dancem.i just have to put the figure so you can get a clear pic.i wanted just 5000 and it turned out when I saw green to be 50000.Should I sell or hold.I am worried if it drops.Just wanted a bit of it because of the share buy back thing in the future

If you wanted to buy 5,000 units and mistakenly bought 50,000 units, logic demands you sell 45,000 units immediately and take the cost of the transaction as cost of lesson learnt. Where you might make a bigger mistake is trying to rationalize holding on to the ones bought in error.

This kin tin cannot happen in Biafraland nwanne.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Oakbranch: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
Pls,nl gurus what do you think about Honeywell PLC,is stock still breathing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
Biafran4life:

To start with you,Dangote cement closed today at 144.90 and for you to mistakingly bought 50,000 units,you must have 7.3m naira in your trading account.

Your platform can't allow you to buy more than the amount you have in your trading acct.

It looks like a joke that you want to buy just 5,000 units of Dangote cem and ended up buying 50,000.Hmmmm.kindly check again.....I mean check the name of the stock again.It might be Dangote sugar.

Nwa nnaa.........Asi nke a kpu kwa oku n'onu.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
CashDiMkpa:

If you wanted to buy 5,000 units and mistakenly bought 50,000 units, logic demands you sell 45,000 units immediately and take the cost of the transaction as cost of lesson learnt. Where you might make a bigger mistake is trying to rationalize holding on to the ones bought in error.

This kin tin cannot happen in Biafraland nwanne.... grin grin grin
ndi Biafra na a zukwa afia na nijeria o
O di egwu o
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
locodemy:

I thought as much.I dumped my entrire units of zenith today and grab Uacn though I purchased the first batch with Access/Uba proceeds @ 6.35 and zenith proceeds 6.75.

I am only heavy in two banking stocks........fidelity and Fcmb then wapco and Uacn chikina.
You are bigger and far more experienced than what you've just done. You don't sell a carefully chosen stock like that. Stock appreciation does not have to happen within a week, or even a month. Sorry for my interjection, just succumbing to my emotional effervescence.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
locodemy:

Ok.Thank you
I was expecting to hear the strike of thunder honestly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5020) (5021) (5022) (5023) (5024) (5025) (5026) ... (7767) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mpeace(m), handsomebolanle, Choiceguy, Blessedarethepe(m), beejay1(m), stepbystep1010 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.