Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10893353 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5022) (5023) (5024) (5025) (5026) (5027) (5028) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
Is Meristem your brokage company. I haven't received my dividend as well. Wrote to EDC registrars but yet to receive any response from them.
Infinitisi:
Dear Esteemed Client,

In line with the acquisition of Dangote Flour Mills by Olam International (a leading food and agri-business company), all shareholders of Dangote Flour Mills are to receive a payout by Olam Plc which was made last week.

Kindly reach out to us at contact@meristemng.com if you own Dangote Flour Mills shares and are yet to receive your payment.

Regards,
Meristem Stockbrokers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
janykute:
I was expecting to hear the strike of thunder honestly.
Loco knows better now. He cant play with such words again, foul words are not good for a believer.
Our tongues carries power and we must therefore be careful what we use it for.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
PETERiCHY:
UAC of Nigeria Plc closed at N7.60 in yesterday’s trading session on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), down 0.65%. Year to date, the stock is
https://nairametrics.com/2019/04/04/uac-of-nigeria-hits-10-year-low/amp/
Let me help someone's ministry if you know you know. grin grin grin
BARGAIN HUNTERS BETTER FOLLOW THE MONEY & DONT BE LEFT BEHIND!
*ThE OcToPuS*
Peter Peter grin
You're not waiting for uacn at circa 2naira again. Wehdon Sir. grin
BTW, it closed at 7.05 not 7.60 yet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by electronic(m): 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
locodemy:

Better use Morgan that charges total of less than 1%.I don't know how efficient they are in services.

Meritrade is a big man platform 1.35% brokers fees only.Total is close to 2%.I use it though.super services but not making much in returns as a result of high commissions.

Mytradebook 1.13/1.35% total of buy/sell..My preffered choice.Excellent services.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mcy56:

Peter Peter grin
You're not waiting for uacn at circa 2naira again. Wehdon Sir. grin
BTW, it closed at 7.05 not 7.60 yet.

It was 7.60 at the time of write up by nairametrics.He just pull it from the blog and pasted for us to read.Indirect monkey hunting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
PETERiCHY:
UAC of Nigeria Plc closed at N7.60 in yesterday’s trading session on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), down 0.65%. Year to date, the stock is

Investors that have held the stock, in the last 5 years, have lost a key chunk of their holdings. In April 2014, the stock was trading at N53.78. Investors that have held since then, have thus lost over 85% of their holdings, in terms of share value.

https://nairametrics.com/2019/04/04/uac-of-nigeria-hits-10-year-low/amp/

Let me help someone's ministry if you know you know. grin grin grin

BARGAIN HUNTERS BETTER FOLLOW THE MONEY & DONT BE LEFT BEHIND!

*ThE OcToPuS*

So many stocks like this on the Nse( oando, forte oil, Mrs,conoil,JB, cadbury,wapco, fbnh, transcop)........... But some are undertaking the pains of rebuilding
their houses back....... This is why I really love to management gossip and rumors, as any of this companies that get it right again can deliver over 500% in the next 5 years..............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
maishai:

So many stocks like this on the Nse( oando, forte oil, Mrs,conoil,JB, cadbury,wapco, fbnh, transcop)........... But some are undertaking the pains of rebuilding
their houses back....... This is why I really love to management gossip and rumors, as any of this companies that get it right again can deliver over 500% in the next 5 years..............

Wapco and JB are good to deliver

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
locodemy:

Haaaaaa,why apologizing.There is an atom of truith in what you are saying nah.some analysts may use it as a tool to disrupt the bull.

make I know disrupt your bull na grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
robobo:

i beg cause d panic
dey shld bring it biko
particularly at 17 below
we go manage am even if d NTB (their mainstay) fall lower
we are not dat greedy
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
... feeling that WAPIC could soon go the way of JAIZ, from .35 to .70+

When I talked about jaiz, CP mentioned those that stay in the covens grin

I wonder what he'll say this time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
Stock with new 52 week lows
Global spectrum #4.65k
Stocks with new 52 week highs
Ekocorp #4.07k
Cornerstone insurance #0.64k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
locodemy:

If so,I will not advice you sell.In 6 months time,you may have 20% on top better than Tbill.

Next time,don't create fear to people.Whatsever you say here must have an interpretation.Beware
ok my oga,I get the angle you are coming from.Did not really want to post figures.I was a bench warmer in the days of SMN before it disappeared then this forum.The both have really saved me alot of cash and built my portfolio.Before now I just buy anything my two account officers from my two analogy brokers tell me to buy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
anjilgreat:

Since we are human , mistakes are bound to happen. I made similar mistake this year when trying to sell a stock. My honest opinion and what i'll do if I'm in ur situation is either:

1. LEAVE IT (Dang. Cement is a good stock) - If you have extra money diversify to buy some other stocks, especially choosing among stocks like GTB, Zenith, UBA, Access, FCMB, fidelity and others outside the banking sector, in their pull back price.

2. SELL HALF of the total 50, 000 units and diversify into some of the above listed stocks and others in other sectors if you don't have extra cash.

All things been equally, the dividend yield and price appreciation in most of these stocks will give you more than the 18% T. B gave you for close to a year waiting period.
Thanks I still have extra fund in my account to invest.What triggered my fear was when I saw one of the oga somewhere said that dangota true value could be #90 And looking at glaxo I bought for #21 is now #6.And the registrar has refused to pay my #7.50 dividend claiming all the time that my e mandate has not been uploaded while all other registrar received.And I don't have the energy to go to Lagos because of them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
ndidigood:
,how many have u recommended? Abi u want talk
Chakwaa n' uzo
A choro kwa m nsogbu o
M improving myself here not in competition with anybody here of anywhere else
Ka o ram out a

I nugo?

Madam sorry oh.
Maybe you don misinterpret my joke.
It is well. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:10am On Nov 20, 2019
Biafran4life:
Pls I really need a sincere advice.My phone or network has created me a mistake in which I don't know the best option, sell or hold.I placed a buy order for dancem.i just have to put the figure so you can get a clear pic.i wanted just 5000 and it turned out when I saw green to be 50000.Should I sell or hold.I am worried if it drops.Just wanted a bit of it because of the share buy back thing in the future

Stocks trading/investment is not all about making money,you equally need your peace to be in good health to enjoy the money.

If I were in your shoe,I will sell the 45000,taking my lost for my mistake immediately and follow my original plan.This is one of many situations that might likely bring unrest and you will just be checking DC price every hour when market is on.
Of course DC is a good one at current price but you can manage your funds/health better with buying other stocks if you really understand this market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 6:13am On Nov 20, 2019
OakPearl:

Madam sorry oh.
Maybe you don misinterpret my joke.
It is well. lipsrsealed
sounded like a mockery hence d reaction.
I HV honestly benefited from u severally
I actually modified the post to sound like a soja.with no mind
(Soli )we are good
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BAMOFIN1: 7:48am On Nov 20, 2019
owoblow77:
Guys, I got a mail from a fellow Nairalander. He asked a question, and he's given me permission to post here.
Bamofi, I'm sorry for not being able to respond on time. I'm still trying to recuperate from a surgery. I'll log-out immediately I post your request:

Hello bro, I have been a silent reader on NL for more than a decide mostly on stock and property sections. I registered recently as I wanted to ask questions on means of following trade on stocks listed on the REIT board of the NSE. About a month ago I bought a sizeable quantity of updcreits at N5 because I saw on the NSE corporate disclosure that the will pay about 62k dividend in November. My stockbrokers say they do not know how I can follow trade in the stock online realtime. You recently asked question about the stock hence my contacting you. My question is whether you know how I can follow trade in the stock o line as I want to sell immediately I qualify for dividend. The stock is updcreit, not updc. Having just registered am not yet allowed to post on nsepa. You may also help me post the query on Nl too. Thanks. Bamofi 1

So sorry about your health. I pray that total healing be your portion. Thanks for finding time to post this on my behalf. I hope members who hold REITS stocks can still give me information on how they follow trades in those stocks. I subsequently discovered that Updcreit and other reits are listed under NSE Reits board which does not show bids or offers and you cannot buy or sell on the board like we do on equity board. It is all so dark. I wish members who have experience about reits can advise me on how to dispose of my holdings in the updcreit even at a discount as my brokers have been unable to sell. Once again, get well my brother.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2019
BAMOFIN1:

So sorry about your health. I pray that total healing be your portion. Thanks for finding time to post this on my behalf. I hope members who hold REITS stocks can still give me information on how they follow trades in those stocks. I subsequently discovered that Updcreit and other reits are listed under NSE Reits board which does not show bids or offers and you cannot buy or sell on the board like we do on equity board. It is all so dark. I wish members who have experience about reits can advise me on how to dispose of my holdings in the updcreit even at a discount as my brokers have been unable to sell. Once again, get well my brother.

I bought more units of UPDC REIT at N4.05k, they paid a dividends of 58k about 2 weeks ago.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2019
I believe it will be more available to trade as soon as UPDC Reits is unbundled. You can only buy it if your stockbroker is licenced to trade on the NASD securities. It is one of the cheapest stock on the exchange as at now. The sole reason why I opened a trading account with United Capital Securities Ltd.
emmanuelewumi:

I bought more units of UPDC REIT at N4.05k, they paid a dividends of 58k about 2 weeks ago.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2019
ndidigood:
sounded like a mockery hence d reaction.
I HV honestly benefited from u severally
I actually modified the post to sound like a soja.with no mind
(Soli )we are good

Oh dear!
Sorry about that.
Ndo inu? (Had to do some homework as prescribed in your initial post). grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2019
emmanuelewumi:

That's a delicious 14.32% dividend yield.
Smart!
Its one key determinant in my investment decision on UACN.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:53am On Nov 20, 2019
veecovee:
... feeling that WAPIC could soon go the way of JAIZ, from .35 to .70+

When I talked about jaiz, CP mentioned those that stay in the covens grin

I wonder what he'll say this time

Lol... cos jazz rise , wapic must rise. village pple are watching u continue

note: even if those stock move 500% am not shaken. i have paid my school fee long time ago

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2019
OakPearl:

That's a delicious 14.32% dividend yield.
Smart!
Its one key determinant in my investment decision on UACN.

I don't know why. Dividends from REITs do not have withholding tax deduction
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:00am On Nov 20, 2019
rebekah2011:
I believe it will be more available to trade as soon as UPDC Reits is unbundled. You can only buy it if your stockbroker is licenced to trade on the NASD securities. It is one of the cheapest stock on the exchange as at now. The sole reason why I opened a trading account with United Capital Securities Ltd.

UPDC is on the Nigerian stock exchange.

One of my stockbrokers FSDH securities is a sister company of the fund manager of the REIT, that is FSDH Asset Management I guess that is the reason why it is easy for me to buy and sell

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2019
Biafran4life:
Thanks I still have extra fund in my account to invest.What triggered my fear was when I saw one of the oga somewhere said that dangota true value could be #90 And looking at glaxo I bought for #21 is now #6.And the registrar has refused to pay my #7.50 dividend claiming all the time that my e mandate has not been uploaded while all other registrar received.And I don't have the energy to go to Lagos because of them

na true o dangota grin valued at that price but fear not as i said cash valuation is well above 200. so it will continue pricing above the fp. planing share buy back validated my shouting about a company advantage of oxygen cash . even if they dont do share buyback they can use it for other things that will increase their earnings plus hav no problem in paying good dividend

let me go collect my £££ on d other thread grin before NSE open shop

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOjo: 10:06am On Nov 20, 2019
emmanuelewumi:

I don't know why. Dividends from REITs do not have withholding tax deduction

FSDH is only for people like you- the big boys and girls. Pls remember me in your kingdom o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2019
Access, FBNH on the move..... tongue
Zee fighting hard..... UBA getting set.........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2019
OakPearl:

Oh dear!
Sorry about that.
Ndo inu? (Had to do some homework as prescribed in your initial post). grin
a nugo m nwanne mo
Homework a hu na a di nkpa
I manu ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2019
Mcy56:
Zee fighting hard.....
even FO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2019
Mcy56:
Zee fighting hard..... UBA getting set.........

- all the pull backs found support (buy support , sell resistance)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5022) (5023) (5024) (5025) (5026) (5027) (5028) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: essentialone(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.