Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10896455 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5027) (5028) (5029) (5030) (5031) (5032) (5033) ... (7754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2019
Momoney54:

We are waiting for MSCI to finish selling off here like they said they were going to do for ETI. When they finish we will key in and they will come buy it from us...

It's alright.
...pls be waiting oo !! wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 11:48am On Nov 21, 2019
onegentleguy:
Again ETI is a strong BUY @ the current mkt price !!

The stock is currently playing out the statement in italics;

"When u see an asset of VALUE where the plausible rate of return/REWARD(MoS against potential ROI in view) has run @ a much faster pace than(@ premium to) the SUM OF its PRICE and surrounding RISK, RUN IN, because PRICE 'is ready' to chase VALUE !!

That coy can well return near 130%(ROI) from the current price level.

Enough said.
special center personified. Where expo is written on the board
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:50am On Nov 21, 2019
onegentleguy:

wink cheesy grin

Abeg help me send that meat-pie and cake along... grin

You want that oven to burn my hand abi?
It is too hot to try to pick out anything from inside now.... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

Ignition, Engine, Typical................ grin

On 6.52% gain now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2019
@ Mercy,hope you are still holding your chams?
Cp wanted you to consider ikeja hotel before chams.Well everything na turn by turn.

@mpeace,keep having patience on wapco.You will enjoy it than fbn
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:57am On Nov 21, 2019
Toluway:

Tribute to you for your pragmatic, selfless, charismatic, straightforward, direct and bold contributions. You are a leader indeed, a celebrity. God bless you.

God bless you too

You have the eyes of the eagle.

That guy (OGG) is somebody.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

After you take loss from Wapco run to FBNH. everything will reverse, Wapco will start rallying, FBNH will then start ranging..... grin
I no go sell any of them. I must chop all.
It happened to me once, it will never happen again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
Meritrade website interface acting funny...anybody with same problem?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
onegentleguy:
NEIMETH PHARMACEUTICALS might soon go on full bid !!
...it has now returned approx 20% btw yesterday and today riding from 40k to 48k at the moment.
We called for this 'guy' when it was still trading for 38k.

The feasible REWARD pegged side by side with the decelerating surrounding RISK(tax incentives, cost drawdown and plausible growth margin in view) paints of an asset with an underpriced stance.

NOTE: NOT a buy recommendation. ...following ur instinct should still take higher precedence ahead of this post.

It is well.

On NEIMITH, trust we remember that the company is of an international status with business/investment spread accross 4 francophone countries(the Gambia, Ghana, Sierra Leone and Liberia) aside Nigeria.

Some of their product within the pharmaceutical line of business like CIKLAVIT(used for the management of sickle cell disease), NCP and Homtamin G is now among the high selling ethical and consumer line product in the 5 African countries(including Nigeria) they currently operate.

The company also plays in the Veterinary(animal-related) business space with several product brands spread accross that chain.

Looking at their last 3 financial print(YE 2018 to Q3 2019 in view) though appears to be poor, it gave some insight on the drive for better growth margin.
...and when u benchmark the coys sorrounding RISK to the match of PRICE and FVE, u would see that feasible REWARD has since overtaking it(risk-return from MoS peg in view)
Like I always tell folks;

When u see a bad result reveal clear signs of accelerating REWARD compared to decelerating surrounding RISK and feasible MoS return runs ahead of the match of price against FVE, run in and ask questions later !!
Alternatively, when u see a good result reveal signs of decelerating REWARD when benchmarked with surrounding risk while price runs faster than the match of feasible MoS return against FVE, run with ur two legs touching ur head !!

Bottom line: The stock is a buy @ current mkt price.

CAVEAT: NOT to be interpreted as any sought of recommendation. ...following ur instinct should still take higher precedence ahead of this post.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
onegentleguy:

On NEIMITH, trust we remember that the company is of an international status with business/investment spread accross 4 francophone countries(the Gambia, Ghana, Sierra Leone and Liberia) aside Nigeria.

Some of their product within the pharmaceutical line of business like CIKLAVIT(used for the management of sickle cell disease), NCP and Homtamin G is now among the high selling ethical and consumer line product in the 5 African countries(including Nigeria) they currently operate.

The company also plays in the Veterinary(animal-related) business space with several product brands spread accross that chain.

Looking at their last 3 financial print(YE 2018 to Q3 2019 in view) though appears to be poor, it gave some insight on the drive for better growth margin.
...and when u benchmark the coys sorrounding RISK to the match of PRICE and FVE, u would see that feasible REWARD has since overtaking it(risk-return from MoS peg in view)

Bottom line: The stock is a buy @ current mkt price.

CAVEAT: NOT to be interpreted as any sought of recommendation. ...following ur instinct should still take higher precedence ahead of this post.

OGG is a good analyst and researcher. This my space. I can agree that Neimeth is going to do well. They just need to polish their management a bit. You didn't mention Normoretic. That product sells like paracetamol. I wish them well.

Fidson is another cash cow. Those guys products from Astymin, Astyfer, Ciprotab and Addyzoa are wildly consumed in the pharma space. If not for expansion and mismanagement, Fidson should be giving us higher numbers in their financial reports.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
FBNH gathering more energy. 44M bids against 10 now.....
Where is tritritri self?
FBN about to overtake UBA. Elephant claiming its right by all means.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
PharmAlfred:

OGG is a good analyst and researcher. This my space. I can agree that Neimeth is going to do well. They just need to polish their management a bit. You didn't mention Normoretic. That product sells like paracetamol. I wish them well.

Fidson is another cash cow. Those guys products from Astymin, Astyfer, Ciprotab and Addyzoa are wildly consumed in the pharma space. If not for expansion and mismanagement, Fidson should be giving us higher numbers in their financial reports.

Then add that to the fact that surrounding RISK has been decelerating(tax incentives, cost drawdown and plausible growth margin in view), and ur guess should be as good as mine when time 'forces' PRICE to chase VALUE !!

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
UBA 7.50, FBN 7.45.......................Who's the boss? We are observing. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
grin FBNH almost take over ..Too much laziness not good
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
lancee:
grin FBNH almost take over ..Too much laziness not good
Elephant will soon crush it out of its way. lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
PharmAlfred:

But he can't follow a hunter to the bush without a fight, he coughs too much.... grin grin grin
He stirs up too much DUST as well.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
locodemy:
@ Mercy,hope you are still holding your chams?
Cp wanted you to consider ikeja hotel before chams.Well everything na turn by turn.
Ikeja is illiquid unlike chams. So I rather went for Chams..... I sold part of it, remaining small. Will wait for pullback again. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
FBNH don vex o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
lancee:
FBNH don vex o
7.85 now...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
It have happened. FBNH don't pass UBA. We chasing Access.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
Mcy56:

Ikeja is illiquid unlike chams. So I rather went for Chams..... I sold part of it, remaining small. Will wait for pullback again. lipsrsealed

Good call.
For jijoists, this is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
onegentleguy:

PZ plans to delist from the Ghana stock exchange.
...Nigeria could be next.(just a NOTE to the part in bold)

https://businesspost.ng/economy/pz-cussons-announces-plan-to-delist-from-stock-exchange/

On PZ Ghana Plc...

"In a disclosure last month, PZ Cussons explained that the decision to delist from the Ghana stock exchange was buoyed by its plans to achieve operational efficiency, by providing management of the company more time and resources to focus on running and expanding the business, its distribution network and reach, thereby ensuring consumer satisfaction."

On PZ Nig Plc...
In a statement coined from the Chairman's address(last AGM in view);

"To ensure we sustain and continue to grow our position, we have resolved to focus on Fewer, Bigger and Better initiatives...
The focus for our trading brands will be to drive costs down whilst delivering product performance to ensure we are able to compete and retain the critical mass required to support our key focus brand"

Why do I sense a connection with this 2 post and the part in bold above. wink cheesy

...we continue to observe.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
. .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
FCMB on the move................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
OakPearl:
Some people got tired of waiting for FCMB result and sprayed N2.10 on several thousand shares. grin
Time to find a higher support level.

People have seen the result walahi.
This one is on power horse + alomo bitters! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
Mpeace:
It have happened. FBNH don't pass UBA. We chasing Access.
Waiting at N10.00 junction.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Mcy56:
FCMB on the move................

I don hammer wella for this one and fidelity.

Wapco and Uacn can wait a bit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Homextras: 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
Zenith the slow horse...smh...porting tomorrow...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

But he can't follow a hunter to the bush without a fight, he coughs too much.... grin grin grin
He stirs up too much DUST as well.... grin

Hahahaha. Prof Prof. Leave OGG alone na.
Meanwhile, which stocks should we key into now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
locodemy:
I don hammer wella for this one and fidelity.
Wapco and Uacn can wait a bit.
Lucky you. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
Homextras:
Zenith the slow horse...smh...porting tomorrow...

You can play other stocks and come back for it adding more units than before.Still my aim this time around.

Go and check peterichy's meme yesterday,you will understand.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5027) (5028) (5029) (5030) (5031) (5032) (5033) ... (7754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1jboi, lancee(m), me3000(m), Jonwest, megawealth01, handsomebolanle, Zegra, Mpeace(m), sky2891, Princkez, SA44LA44(m), essentialone(m), sterlingD(m), Coolcash1, Pakso, LordAdam16 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.