Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10917911 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5028) (5029) (5030) (5031) (5032) (5033) (5034) ... (7764) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
Homextras:
Zenith the slow horse...smh...porting tomorrow...

If I were u, I will HOLD on tight !!
...instead of part with it, source for additional fund to key into other fundamentally healthy coys.
But that's just me so u may still decide to follow ur instinct.

ZENITH will even head past the zenith at the time of reckoning. wink cheesy grin
"Every dog they say, has his day"

Regards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
PETERiCHY:

Same way OANDO will put his detractors to SHAME! grin

OANDO breaking NEW GROUND @#3:89k grin

*ThE OcToPuS*

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
locodemy:
You can play other stocks and come back for it adding more units than before.Still my aim this time around. Go and check peterichy's meme yesterday ,you will understand.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
DANGOTE SUGAR now trading for N13.10 !!

Congratulations to all those who heed to the clarion call to immediately KEY in @ N9 and below. wink cheesy grin
...at the time we highlighted the thing about feasible REWARD making a mockery of inherent RISK !!

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dangcem, in my opinion, nothing is wrong with it. It's just a strategy to keep the price low because of the share buy-back. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
Mcy56:
Dangcem, in my opinion, nothing is wrong with it. It's just a strategy to keep the price low because of the share buy-back. smiley

The followers are waiting for their leader to breakeven.The sector is very loyal to their leader.
If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
PETERiCHY:
The NEXT BIG THING that will STIMULATE the Nigeria Economy is FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL and I foresee it happening VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE and start aligning with STOCKS that will BENEFIT MOST ! cool

*ThE OcToPuS*

Data obtained from the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency on Tuesday showed that the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation was subsidising the cost of Premium Motor Spirit consumed across the country by N19.37 per litre.

NNPC, on several occasions, had stated that Nigeria consumes between 55 million to 60 million litres of PMS, popularly known as petrol, daily.

Going by a daily consumption of 55 million litres and the N19.37 subsidy which the corporation currently incurs on every litre of PMS consumed in Nigeria, the national oil firm is spending about N1.1bn daily on subsidy.

https://punchng.com/nnpc-spends-n1bn-daily-petrol-subsidy-hits-n19-37-litre/

It's gradually prepping so don't be taken UNAWARES...

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
Homextras:
Zenith the slow horse...smh...porting tomorrow...

Stay where you are.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
CashDiMkpa:

Stay where you are.

Leave him, when your friend tell you he found a virgin, you drop your girlfriend to elope with your friend's girlfriend hoping to meet her a virgin abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

Leave him, when your friend tell you he found a virgin, you drop your girlfriend to elope with your friend's girlfriend hoping to meet her a virgin abi?

You know Mcy is the SI unit for porting grin

1Mcy = 1 movement from a stock to another.

2Mcy = moving back to the earlier stock when you discover it has started to move.

So leave that oga that wants to port. He is just doing 1Mcy. Afterwards, he will do 2Mcy at a price of N30 grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
Mcy56:
Oando 3.89 shocked

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

Oando is for the MOST INFORMED and MOST HARDENED CHARTISTS... grin
I have NEVER traded Oando, I know my limits.
A goat can continuously play with a lion at infancy and forget the day it turns into an adult.... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

2Mcy = moving back to the earlier stock when you discover it has started to move.

So leave that oga that wants to port. He is just doing 1Mcy. Afterwards, he will do 2Mcy at a price of N30 grin

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

Be careful Peter
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Be careful Peter

You never tell a blind man it is raining.... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Bro since when did u turn a comedian?
...no kill me with laughter oo !! wink cheesy grin

Regards

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
RabbiDoracle:
Chai!!! This is Oga on top stoning! shocked shocked
Big boss, the thing tire me jorr, I ran from FBNH at 6.85, back again at 7.30 today.....but I've determined not to exit this one no matter what happened and for as long as the bull is around. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
For those still having Dangflour in their portfolio and using Morgan Capital, you're to send a mail to them instructing them to delete it.
Afterall you don chop the loot finish, whether you're still expecting another miracle with the shell in your portfolio, na you come know. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Be careful Peter

Leave him naw.
...maybe "he's got a long spoon to dine with the devil".

Sometimes, I like to learn from the experience of others. wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
Mcy56:

Big boss, the thing tire me jorr, I ran from FBNH at 6.85, back again at 7.30 today.....but I've determined not to exit this one no matter what happened and for as long as the bull is around. grin

And you sold some units of chams today..........
No mind Oracle.He thinks you are not making it.......

Giggling
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
locodemy:
And you sold some units of chams today..........
No mind Oracle.He thinks you are not making it....... Giggling
Loco laugh me small na, haba! grin
My bros, you wouldnt understand jare...but I sold with little profits. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
Those who have seen FCMB result should tell us what is there na. Let's also position and tap from the goldmine. The way that guy jumped is suspicious.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
Mcy56:
For those still having Dangflour in their portfolio and using Morgan Capital, you're to send a mail to them instructing them to delete it.
Afterall you don chop the loot finish, whether you're still expecting another miracle with the shell in your portfolio, na you come know. grin

I have one moribound stock disturbing my portfolio.I don't know why It was transferred from my analog broker to the digital broker(online).

I bought it arnd #9+ in 2008 with huge money but today,the worth of this stock makes me to shed tears.

I want it deleted in my acct.How can I do it pls?

Unhomes plc
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
onegentleguy:

Leave him naw.
...maybe "he's got a long spoon to dine with the devil".

Sometimes, I like to learn from the experience of others. wink cheesy grin

He will deny Oando three times before the bull is over.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
Mcy56:

shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
The Senate on Thursday passed the Finance Bill which seeks to amend seven Acts of the National Assembly relating to taxes payable in the country.

The bill specifically seeks an increment of the value-added tax from five per cent to 7.5 per cent.

It also seeks an increment in the Companies Income tax, Customs and excise, Petroleum Profit Tax, Stamp duties, personal income tax and Capital Income tax.

The Minority Leader, Enyinnaya Abaribe, and Senators Ifeanyi Ubah, Gabriel Suswan and Abba Moro, however, raised objections to the bill.

They said the increment in taxes would further compound the sufferings and pains of Nigerians.

Details later…

https://punchng.com/breaking-senate-okays-7-5-hike-in-vat-6-other-taxes/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
locodemy:
I have one moribound stock disturbing my portfolio.I don't know why It was transferred from my analog broker to the digital broker(online). I bought it arnd #9+ in 2008 with huge money but today,the worth of this stock makes me to shed tears.
I want it deleted in my acct.How can I do it pls? Unhomes plc
You will have to contact your broker
.....................but wait, is it still listed on the exchange? If yes, then you need to just leave it. No one knows what can happen tomorrow except God.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
PharmAlfred:
Those who have seen FCMB result should tell us what is there na. Let's also position and tap from the goldmine. The way that guy jumped is suspicious.

The bolded is enough telling na.
Before you go hear am for person mouth bus don full zoom off na.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
OakPearl:
shocked
My average entry price was less than 5.50 then. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
locodemy:

I have one moribound stock disturbing my portfolio.I don't know why It was transferred from my analog broker to the digital broker(online).

I bought it arnd #9+ in 2008 with huge money but today,the worth of this stock makes me to shed tears.

I want it deleted in my acct.How can I do it pls?

Unhomes plc

Union Homes also made me homeless.... grin
I had this exact feeling whenever I saw it.
Painfully, it gives me a wrong portfolio value, when you remove it, you really appreciate the hole left behind.
I also put in good money inside it in those days.
It is now a BOLD reminder never to buy Oando.... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5028) (5029) (5030) (5031) (5032) (5033) (5034) ... (7764) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: oludy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.