Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5067) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10885616 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5064) (5065) (5066) (5067) (5068) (5069) (5070) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
erjo:
how do I go about buying shares? what is the first step to take? let's say I want to buy shares at dangote company, who do I meet? how do I begin? pls help a brother.....
You will register with a broker first.
Let me refer you to page 5051, read my response and that of @infinitisi to someone on similar subject.
You can also try to flip through the past pages to get more answers.
Kindly pen down the pages you got relevant info from, so you could be of assistance to others as well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
veecovee:
The issue is that this whole stock adventure is highly unpredictable.
There are times JiJo wins, while there time you'll need to relax and roll along.
I do both, but, however, I think its best to invest and leave your fund to roll along.
Jijo is very much stressful and distracts one from attending to other live issues.
Some people may even tag you yahoo boy if you are a jijoist grin
Lol @ the bolded. grin
Cos you'll be glued to your system and those observing you but dont know what you always do can easily conclude as such. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
Mendes and Haunty Mendes viewing thread ........both 911-ers. grin
Abeg dont mind me o.
The floor red small today. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
Oga, please carry your insurance business comot from here joor. We only do stock market investment here. [quote author=Mystical888 post=84650507]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Homextras: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
Mystical888:
Contact me for your vehicle insurance renewal with just the click of a button with *Axamansard Insurance*.
Get your insurance documents delivered directly to you.

1) Comprehensive and Third party.
2) 24 hour claim payment guaranteed in case of loss or damage.
3) Replacement of vehicle within 10 days for comprehensive insurance.

Call 09020860509 08035042790 or PM for details.

Sir, you might be banned if you continue spamming this thread.
We already have an idea of what you do, no need repeating your posts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Oakbranch: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
Jymsyno:
I offered my FO for grabs in the tender offer by the new bride. I have just 200 units but was dumfounded when I got alert for N198.25 in my GTB account today. In my calculation that is just about 3 units. A
Is it prorated?
I am confused as well,FO/BO,who is the new bride? 66.something, what is the fate of those of us who have not sold.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
A quick question, house: Access & GTBank, which is faster with United Securities' E-dividend processing?

I would prefer GTBank, but I don't know if Access bank's association with United Securities will bring any benefits to the table ...

Please, if you have processed United Securities' E-dividend with any of them, kindly let me know how long it took to be credited with outstanding dividends.

Thanks in advance
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
The way Zenithbk passenger be looking UACN passenger with one question in mind "ABEG WHO WE OFFEND" grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
PETERiCHY:
The way those in Zenithbk are looking at those in UACN grin grin grin

grin grin

It is a good thing. At least the rally isn't just one sided.

Don't discount bank movement this December. It seems not to be coming this week but there are other weeks.

Isn't this the month people usually pour into NSE to take part in the January effect?

So a strong rally is waiting to happen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin

It is a good thing. At least the rally isn't just one sided.

Don't discount bank movement this December. It seems not to be coming this week but there are other weeks.

Isn't this the month people usually pour into NSE to take part in the January effect?

So a strong rally is waiting to happen.

As an OLD CARGO in this business you ought to know that any year that XMAS rally will take place

BANK rally often starts from Dec24 till first week of January afterwards to your tents oh Israel.

So why bother myself buying into BANK stocks now when people will be busy selling their stocks to meet up with their December expenses.

Thats WHY we often advice SMART INVESTORS to take POSITION between Dec 23 & Dec 24th.

We are in UACN simply because of their UNBUNDLING EXERCISE cum their BOARD MEETING that will take place on December11th.

UAC supercedes both Nigeria amalgamation & Independence in order words such ORGASM EXPERIENCE comes once in a LIFETIME cool

*ThE OcToPuS*

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

This should hit 50 kobo before end of December 2019.

Chai......without govt patronage education is dead...... I remember back then in my school days there was a hugh used text book market @ Oshodi......today with cheaper printing tech pirates run amok
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

This should hit 50 kobo before end of December 2019.

We must know how to trade this type of stock.Os not up to 400m units.Hmm......we are waiting for this drop.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
Stocks with new 52 week lows
RT briscoe #0.21k
Deap capital #0.40k
Arbico #4.32k
Medview airline #1.62k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Audacius: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
chillykelly86:
A quick question, house: Access & GTBank, which is faster with United Securities' E-dividend processing?

I would prefer GTBank, but I don't know if Access bank's association with United Securities will bring any benefits to the table ...

Please, if you have processed United Securities' E-dividend with any of them, kindly let me know how long it took to be credited with outstanding dividends.

Thanks in advance

Also still waiting on United Securities. A problem with these registrars is how they don’t usually give feedback unless you pester them. In the days of paper communication, I recall First Registrars will send you a paper where they tick what the problem is so you know what to do. This feedback issue is one reason I think e-dividends keep piling.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Homextras: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hate him or like him, you just have to learn something from Peter....he sounds like someone that must have paid a heavy tuition fee with our NSE...Now he has got no love or emotions for any stock..simply profit focused...
And I love your memes by the way...hilarious..l also headed your call to board UACN Bus, although small unit, but decent profit...had to sell my zenith to key into FBNH, I hope I am not wrong...

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
PETERiCHY:
The way Zenithbk passenger be looking UACN passenger with one question in mind "ABEG WHO WE OFFEND" grin grin grin

Na only you fit kill me for this forum
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
PETERiCHY:

As an OLD CARGO in this business you ought to know that any year that XMAS rally will take place

BANK rally often starts from Dec24 till first week of January afterwards to your tents oh Israel.

So why bother myself buying into BANK stocks now when people will be busy selling their stocks to meet up with their December expenses.

Thats WHY we often advice SMART INVESTORS to take POSITION between Dec 23 & Dec 24th.

We are in UACN simply because of their UNBUNDLING EXERCISE cum their BOARD MEETING that will take place on December11th.

UAC supercedes both Nigeria amalgamation & Independence in order words such ORGASM EXPERIENCE comes once in a LIFETIME cool

*ThE OcToPuS*

So because of Uacn,you get the impetus to talk to my oga like this aby?

Oya kneel down............while I go on my heels
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
locodemy:
grin grin UACN still intoxicating Peter.
Oga Oracle dont mind him, he's one character on his own. grin
Some weeks ago when the same 'old cargo' was shouting bank stocks, he keyed into it o. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
PETERiCHY:
*ThE OcToPuS*
Chai!!! Here you are with another term again. shocked
So UACN is excluded from December expenses shey. You ehnn. grin
Let them just push it to circa 10-12 first. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
PETERiCHY:
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
fxuser:
UACN

- looks like a double top on d daily , still trading within monday rejection candle
- a close above N8 needed to keep momentum else some rest needed

- strong price action wt vol .. soaked up all d ss and profit takers lol .
- firmly above 200-ema , golden cross loading ..(very bullish trend still)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
fxuser:

- strong price action wt vol .. soaked up all d ss and profit takers lol .
- firmly above 200-ema , golden cross loading ..(very bullish trend still)

TA update
- weekly close above N8 is a fresh technical brkout and also a fresh buy sig (late comers fear not)
- next test is N9.35 (d highest weekly close dis yr back in Feb, - if we stall, dis n8 region level will become support and a fresh higher low (forget dat n6.20 )
- a weekly close above that is another fresh brk out (see Access chart after breaking above N7 - just took off, no over head ss)
- anyways, another key level is the first 52 week high, its very important (n12), a close above will be more explosive .
(52 wk high only begat more 52 wk highs)

recomm
- dont get shaken out , if u did , buy brk outs or pull back to support , enuf meat on a positive trend
- poor entries are forgiven, ff d ogas on d forum

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 12:35am On Dec 06, 2019
Intendy:
Stocks with new 52 week lows

RT briscoe #0.21k

Deap capital #0.40k

Arbico #4.32k

Medview airline #1.62k
all these stock still dey trade for nse
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 06, 2019
locodemy:

I don't see any bad words used by Peter in his post.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 06, 2019
Mcy56:

grin grin UACN still intoxicating Peter.
Oga Oracle dont mind him, he's one character on his own. grin
Some weeks ago when the same 'old cargo' was shouting bank stocks, he keyed into it o. grin

Peter that we knew right from SMN. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 06, 2019
yom2:
all these stock still dey trade for nse

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5064) (5065) (5066) (5067) (5068) (5069) (5070) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Desanta(m), ojesymsym, lasisi(m), delvzy(m), chillykelly86(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.