Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10880838 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5066) (5067) (5068) (5069) (5070) (5071) (5072) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:36am On Dec 06, 2019
bigjay01:
Throwback Friday

Who was around this time?

You just want to open old wounds. Abi?

If I bring out my "insurance" company certificates. Those days of PP (Private Placement).

God has punished some brokers shaaa and he will still punish more. One name comes to mind.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2019
Mcy56:
Peterichy include the UBA faithfuls in your next meme, how they're looking together with Zee guys. grin
Access and fbnh .....busy defending their share prices.......... FBNH still get energy, let's hope it wouldnt be frustrated. tongue

UBA is current price is 27% above it year low while Zenithbk current price is 17% above it year low.

That 10% difference is more what 365days NTB rates now offers.

So for now they are not in the same class.

The award for the WORST PERFORMING BANK STOCK this 2019 will definitely go to ZENITH BANK.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2019
lancee:

Thought as much ..option was the Cc if u have a good offer from ur bank
One quickly make use of the offer /payback b4 APR goes high

the 0% offered would remain fixed throughout the term. The only thing is that it must be paid in full on or before the expiration of the term, otherwise it would be treated as borrowing money on a CC! Barclays would happily charge you 19% under such circumstances.

The thing about credit in this part of the world (and indeed most parts of the world) is CREDIT RATING. With a good rating, you almost always get extremely juicy offers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:41am On Dec 06, 2019
mendes911:

Without the FPI coming back en masse, market might remain like this till 2023.....

OMO and Treasury bills money seems to have finished.

We keep watching.

FPI?

what am i then? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:43am On Dec 06, 2019
bigjay01:

FPI?

You are part of them but you guys ain't coming en masse yet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:43am On Dec 06, 2019
mendes911:

You just want to open old wounds. Abi?

If I bring out my "insurance" company certificates. Those days of PP (Private Placement).

God has punished some brokers shaaa and he will still punish more. One name comes to mind.

o boy, that one predates 2006-9 madness.

That certificate was from 1988
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:46am On Dec 06, 2019
bigjay01:

o boy, that one predates 2006-9 madness.

That certificate was from 1988

Wawu.

Just go and investigate properly. That company might be the parent company of Cutix, GTB and Seplat. Your indirect holdings might be worth billions by now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 11:46am On Dec 06, 2019
What's the process for transferring stocks to another stock broking company?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:47am On Dec 06, 2019
bigjay01:

the 0% offered would remain fixed throughout the term. The only thing is that it must be paid in full on or before the expiration of the term, otherwise it would be treated as borrowing money on a CC! Barclays would happily charge you 19% under such circumstances.

The thing about credit in this part of the world (and indeed most parts of the world) is CREDIT RATING. With a good rating, you almost always get extremely juicy offers.

Agree with u ..Good credit standing ..ur term /offer was a good one
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 11:51am On Dec 06, 2019
Some people are confused right now. Should I jump in on a hot stock or go for another? They think that a stock that has gone up by so much can't go higher. No one can predict the market to a pin-point accuracy.
However, some people believe in naira-cost averaging; buying as the price falls. Before you start averaging down, you need to understand why the share price is tanking:recently released poor results; over-bloated OS; loss of institutional investors; general bearish sentiments, etc. What are the TA folks saying about that stock?
Some smart investors believe you should average-up on a good stock. As the stock price keeps going high, you continue buying. The uptrend in price shows that you made the right choice. It's a validation. That good stock is on its way to deliver a great performance.
I believe you should average up.After Agba first identified UACN here, I tried to gather as much info as I could. I asked questions here, and offline (Mr Biggs has revamped their operations). I started buying at 5 naira. Until my average price is now 7.05 naira. I averaged up. Now I'll wait for UACN management announcement before taking the next decision.
Just my 2 kobo.

Please has anybody in the house visited the revamped Mr Biggs? Whats your experience?
With the border closure, and local farmers being patronized more, the Livestock feeds division should deliver.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 11:53am On Dec 06, 2019

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:53am On Dec 06, 2019
Oya, another one from 1988

dead bones do indeed rise again. This one na after 20+yrs of 'hiatus'

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:56am On Dec 06, 2019
bigjay01:

dead bones indeed rise again. This na after 20+yrs of 'hiatus'

Rak Unity is still trading.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 06, 2019
PETERiCHY:

UBA is current price is 27% above it year low while Zenithbk current price is 17% above it year low.

The award for the WORST PERFORMING BANK STOCK this 2019 will definitely go to ZENITH BANK.

Correct!

UBA: From 5.45 to 6.7

Zenith : From 16 to 18.7

UBA still leads Zenith.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 06, 2019
owoblow77:
Some people are confused right now. Should I jump in on a hot stock or go for another? They think that a stock that has gone up by so much can't go higher. No one can predict the market to a pin-point accuracy.
However, some people believe in naira-cost averaging; buying as the price falls. Before you start averaging down, you need to understand why the share price is tanking:recently released poor results; over-bloated OS; loss of institutional investors; general bearish sentiments, etc. What are the TA folks saying about that stock?
Some smart investors believe you should average-up on a good stock. As the stock price keeps going high, you continue buying. The uptrend in price shows that you made the right choice. It's a validation. That good stock is on its way to deliver a great performance.
I believe you should average up.After Agba first identified UACN here, I tried to gather as much info as I could. I asked questions here, and offline (Mr Biggs has revamped their operations). I started buying at 5 naira. Until my average price is now 7.05 naira. I averaged up. Now I'll wait for UACN management announcement before taking the next decision.
Just my 2 kobo.

Please has anybody in the house visited the revamped Mr Biggs? Whats your experience?
With the border closure, and local farmers being patronized more, the Livestock feeds division should deliver.

This December there will be a bullish run. Just watch. But trade (and tread) carefully!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 06, 2019
bigjay01:

dead bones indeed rise again. This na after 20+yrs of 'hiatus'

Bros, you old o.

I dey in "dobale" mode sir!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
bigjay01:

FPI?

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
rebekah2011:
the FA guys are really receiving nice bashing. I hope they will not panic sha

Market that is warming up to make a run this December. It could be a short term move from what I am seeing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

This December there will be a bullish run. Just watch. But trade (and tread) carefully!

to me bull would be immediately after xmas
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

This December there will be a bullish run . Just watch. But trade (and tread) carefully!

10-10 percent. Okwaya?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
UACN, slow and steady..............

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
mendes911:

Wawu.

Just go and investigate properly. That company might be the parent company of Cutix, GTB and Seplat. Your indirect holdings might be worth billions by now.

Chai!

Oya na, make u rub am in wella.

No wahalla
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mcy56 I beg wey oga mi current affairs make he ring the bell for today grin ..my uba don dey reach 6.30 entry price

Oga mi R..onifa , jejebabsy how far
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
lancee:
Mcy56 I beg wey oga mi current affairs make he ring the bell for today grin ..my uba don dey reach 6.30 entry price
Lol. BP things. grin
You sure say Cp is not nursing woundjurement self. lipsrsealed
Beg coolcash1 make he come ring his China bell grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
mendes911:

10-10 percent. Okwaya?

Yes o.

Fast one sef. A quickie! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
lancee:

Oga mi R..onifa , jejebabsy how far

UBA that will soon move towards 9 after this journey.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
PETERiCHY:

Depends on your definition of "worst performing".

Some people bought it lowest, made appreciable capital gains and have received dividends twice this year which is superior to UBA's yield.

N/B:
Both are cash cows in my portfolio meanwhile. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

UBA that will soon move towards 9 after this journey.

Hopefully o ..paper profit down for now grin
I go soon change my strategy to 10 -15 % chopping
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
Some big guys are codedly loading UACN.
They were expecting panic sell like before but people don wise up..................... 8.50 now.... tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mcy56:

Lol. BP things. grin
You sure say Cp is not nursing woundjurement self. lipsrsealed
Beg coolcash1 make he come ring his China bell grin

grin chai ..oga mi don go chop oil money to make up grin
coolcash don cash out access enjoying his loot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
lancee:
grin chai ..oga mi don go chop oil money to make up grin
coolcash don cash out access enjoying his loot
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5066) (5067) (5068) (5069) (5070) (5071) (5072) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: debostar(m), 222Martins(m), IamR and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.