Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10883767 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5129) (5130) (5131) (5132) (5133) (5134) (5135) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
lancee:

We dey here oo..Waiting for massive pull back to enter and re-cycle grin if its happens......Someone will not like this grin

Money must work.other avenues .. Fb, Wap etc

The koko be say u don carry loot

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
Trone:
check your PM.

Will do that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

The koko be say u don carry loot

Yesoo Resting +3 days grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
currentprice:
good stock still out there to grab with full hand before doors close for the final destination

grin grin grin grin grin

Surely.
Some just about to shake body.
Your Wapco, Flourmill, and Dangsugar about to do 2nd round push to N18.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
lancee:

We dey here oo..Waiting for massive pull back to enter and re-cycle grin if its happens......Someone will not like this grin

Money must work.other avenues .. Fb, Wap etc

Pull back will surely happen. Market doesn't go in a straight line.
However, some stocks have not seen much rally of recent and such don't need any pull back for entry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
pluto09:

Pull back will surely happen. Market doesn't go in a straight line.
However, some stocks have not seen much rally of recent and such don't need any pull back for entry.

U right sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
How many days has this bull lasted?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
currentprice:

i think mkt wanted to pick the year high but we have not near year high in my opinion

this is not the time when price just breakout ichimoku cloud on d daily

not the time to SELL but u know what pple will be taken profit for the fear of the past two years while price will continue moving up pass their exit prices

ask those that fear took profit on uba , zenith yesterday cheesy

grin grin grin grin

Thank you appr8 ur response

Oga FXUser / Bullbear Mkt you perspective wld also be appreciated
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BAMOFIN1: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Coolcash1:

I exited because i have met my profit target. What i do with the proceed is to re-invest in another stock with strong fundamental provided its still at value zone or same stock (upon PB)... grin

More importantly, you need to come up with your own strategy inline with your investment objective and risk tolerance. Do this and you will be fine... cool

Nemaste!!

Thanks. I appreciate your reply. Owo nlanla for you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mcy56:
I was just thinking that what happened to Oga Rabbi's 10-10% ? Maybe the time for that is approaching .......but he already pulled out. lipsrsealed
Guess I understand his fears sha.

Access sighted at 11. shocked

Thank you very much, I just received payment from Continental Reinsurance.

I visited the registrar yesterday afternoon and submitted my form.

Was surprised that I got paid within 24 hours

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
Stocks with new 52 week lows

International breweries #9.20k

NCR #4.05k

Skyway aviation #4.15k

Stocks with new 52 week highs

Access Bank #11.20k

Flour mill #21.50k

Uba #8.45k

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
Intendy:

NCR #4.05k

Skyway aviation #4.15k

Access Bank #11.20k

Flour mill #21.50k

Uba #8.45k

Finally we are climbing
This bull wan be like 2012/13 bull wey dey pick one sector after another
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ArcFresky(m): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
I want to buy shares, can someone point me in the right direction?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BAMOFIN1: 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

Hmmm maybe mid-term
Short-term is filled with landmines grin grin grin

I am praying for the day when gurus like you, ogg, pa ewumi, prof, cook cash, will combine your vast knowledge of stock trading to mine golden opportunities that short term trading on the NSE offer. Nse is an imperfect and largely unregulated market where best practices taken for granted in advanced markets are absent. If you look at the figures, no long termer has made any significant gain in the Nse in the last five years. When you hear phrases like "profit taking' , 'pull back' know that a short termer has chopped and cleaned mouth while the long termer is still waiting for measly 7% annual dividend or a 100% appreciation that will never come. Short termers should be encouraged on this forum to disclose their technics, observations, strategies and openly test their theories. In this manner they can perfect their act which those of us still learning can learn from. We can avoid the many landmines in short time trading you are fearful about when we become skillful in short term trading. Short term is the new cool. My respect to the short term pioneers here especially .......

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
Intendy:

NCR #4.05k

Skyway aviation #4.15k

Access Bank #11.20k

Flour mill #21.50k

Uba #8.45k

...and some will get slaughtered by chasing a knife. Trade wisely. They are still coming back home grin lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BAMOFIN1: 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
robobo:

There goes a veteran with many scars

Oga BigJay i was about to same thing, the only thing i can add further is that u shld test that terrain gradually (with some cant kill part of you portfolio)

Good, practical advice. Short time is the in thing, preferably with fundamentally sound stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
robobo:

There goes a veteran with many scars

Oga BigJay i was about to same thing, the only thing i can add further is that u shld test that terrain gradually (with some cant kill part of you portfolio)

The macro terrain does not support long term thinz.
The guys that move markets don jaaaa.
Unless we see the stability of the OBJ-NOI-Soludo era, we are on a long thing.
Having said that, money can still be made from the periodic yoyo movements.

make i no even begin talk of opportunity costs. Hind sight is such a wonderful thing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
bigjay01:

The macron terrain does not support long term thinz.
The guys that move markets don jaaaa.
Unless we see the stability of the OBJ-NOI-Soludo era, we are on a long thing.
Having said that, money can still be made from the periodic yoyo movements.

make i no even begin talk of opportunity costs. Hind sight is such a wonderful thing

I prefer this one
I no get the strength to dey look for 10% upandan
I also prefer to 'pack' my loot in bulk and run grin
So for me even if na 100% portfolio return once in two years, that one don do me Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
ArcFresky:
I want to buy shares, can someone point me in the right direction?

it depend bro, determine your objective first, how long do u want to stay in the mkt, how large/small is ur capital, do u want to invest for cashflow or capital appreciation and so on.

if your capital is not that much i will advice u to go for vitafoam. it a very good stock, thatz one of the penny stock that will shaken the mkt this year.

i am waiting to see Q1 sha

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
Currentprice pls what do you think is the best entry price for vitafoam, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
currentprice:

it depend bro, determine your objective first, how long do u want to stay in the mkt, how large/small is ur capital, do u want to invest for cashflow or capital appreciation and so on.

if your capital is not that much i will advice u to go for vitafoam. it a very good stock, thatz one of the penny stock that will shaken the mkt this year.

i am waiting to see Q1 sha

grin grin grin grin grin

Lol...people no Dey sleep on top of mattress again. Just joking. Major concern is liquidity sha grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
looks like UACN bull has dried up oo. the downward spiral might start tomorrow. less than 800k Choi!!!

we are observing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
Godisfaithful:

Lol...people no Dey sleep on top of mattress again. Just joking. Major concern is liquidity sha grin

just visit Agba room one day. cash even day sleep under his mattress

come and see the higher bidder of his old mattress in d auction market

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
nna777:
looks like UACN bull has dried up oo. the downward spiral might start tomorrow. less than 800k Choi!!!

we are observing.

Sir Peterichy, over to you. See customer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BAMOFIN1: 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
onegentleguy:
Closing Prices:
ACCESS- N11.20 ...20k above its previous 52-weeks high.
UBA- N8.45 ...5k above the last 52-weeks high.
FBNH- N7 ...N2 below its last 52-weeks high.

Technically, all 3 coys are playing out a similar trend of higher lows with a push for higher highs !!
Perhaps it's time to tap into the last coy(FBNH)
...the probability that u can gain that N2 margin from it is near 1.

Elsewhere, it'll be wise to keep a close eye on AIICO !!
...that 'dude' has be making above average vol with signs of a trend reversal in the last 3 trading days.

For those still seeking for where to invest; there is still more than enough room for reward(feasible ROI) in CAVERTON, FCMB, FIDELITY, ETI, GTB, ZENITH, UACN, WAPCO and TRANSCORP.
...including the 3(ACCESS, UBA and FBNH) highlighted above !!

NOTE: Following ur instinct should still take higher precedence ahead of this post. Due diligence still applies.

It is well.

Una see why I dey trip for this Ogg. Timely recommendations, unequivocally given. In this euphoria have we all not forgotten about Caverton? Thanks Ogg

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
ebuka1997:
Currentprice pls what do you think is the best entry price for vitafoam, thanks.

vitafoam is good at cp but if u see it lower no problem but all i know is d stock is currently selling at grave discount based on d latest numbers o

imagine roe of 40, good cash in place, history of dividend and so on

anyway Q1 will touch light more details needed

the fp is too much to post grin to avoid stoning grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

I prefer this one
I no get the strength to dey look for 10% upandan
I also prefer to 'pack' my loot in bulk and run grin
So for me even if na 100% portfolio return once in two years, that one don do me Lol

You know how many times i have watched +50-80% turn -ve, all in the name of long term. Have we moved forward as a nation for the past 15 yrs?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
Thanks Sir I’ll keep watching �
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
onegentleguy:
Closing Prices:
ACCESS- N11.20 ...20k above its previous 52-weeks high.
UBA- N8.45 ...5k above the last 52-weeks high.
FBNH- N7 ...N2 below its last 52-weeks high.

Technically, all 3 coys are playing out a similar trend of higher lows with a push for higher highs !!
Perhaps it's time to tap into the last coy(FBNH)
...the probability that u can gain that N2 margin from it is near 1.

Elsewhere, it'll be wise to keep a close eye on AIICO !!
...that 'dude' has be making above average vol with signs of a trend reversal in the last 3 trading days.

For those still seeking for where to invest; there is still more than enough room for reward(feasible ROI) in CAVERTON, FCMB, FIDELITY, ETI, GTB, ZENITH, UACN, WAPCO and TRANSCORP.
...including the 3(ACCESS, UBA and FBNH) highlighted above !!

NOTE: Following ur instinct should still take higher precedence ahead of this post. Due diligence still applies.

It is well.

make e do jooo. I don wait tire
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
bigjay01:

You know how many times i have watched +50-80% turn -ve, all in the name of long term. Have we moved forward as a nation for the past 15 yrs?

You didn't catch our drift long time ago
I was telling you to sell NEM at 3 that time grin
At least you tested FBN and it was a good outcome
Na the round tripping be the koko
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
fxuser:

NSE Monday Price action is positive early
- prices holding above prev week close early is good .
- a higher weekly closure is wat matters everything else is noise

#positives

serx engulfing weekly candles up and dan d index
E ku bullish start

(1) (2) (3) ... (5129) (5130) (5131) (5132) (5133) (5134) (5135) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emndy(m), beejay1(m), Locotrader(m), SonofElElyonRet and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.