Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10884625 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5130) (5131) (5132) (5133) (5134) (5135) (5136) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
fxuser:

ETI
following d bnk index train , coming off a dd bttm

ETI update
- late starter but nice ff thru
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Adopting of Stop Loss-strategy will solve the issue of the right time to exit, for everyone.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
fxuser:

serx engulfing weekly candles up and dan d index E ku bullish start
Thank you Brother
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
Wapco
- N14 broken after much range drama
- driver is ready
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

You didn't catch our drift long time ago
I was telling you to sell NEM at 3 that time grin
At least you tested FBN and it was a good outcome
Na the round tripping be the koko

I think the era of long term trading on NSE is gradually coming to an end. And the Advent of online real-time trading has made it worse for trades to go long term, many are glued to the system waiting to sell at the slightest provocation.

During the era of analog brokers, what happened today in Zenith Bank wouldn't have happened!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
bigjay01:

You know how many times i have watched +50-80% turn -ve, all in the name of long term. Have we moved forward as a nation for the past 15 yrs?

@BigJay01 go study price action. It will help you. The marks are there, when to jaa and when to stay. Short time naa waste of time.

I quit, when i know you can still go broke taking profit and cutting losses. grin.

This bull is just begining, what happened today has made a statement that is far reaching.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
fxuser:

serx engulfing weekly candles up and dan d index
E ku bullish start

We need you to be around this time of the season grin
Make you no run away now o grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

The name of the game is patience
You will sell double in due season but don't put budget on unhatched chickens o grin grin grin

Words[b][/b]

Sir, am learning. ....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
DOLLARTEX:
it was quite scary,I looked at the bid side 16million,offer side 7million.so why are you then going south.what kept me in was(oboy if you leave zenith at 14% div,tb is 3% ooo,where you won go?)

That was what I said earlier. .NSE is the place to be in this 2020 until NTB and FGN BONDS yields improve above 12%

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BrokerHaruna: 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
The bull still has a long way to go
Stick with the banks, especially Zenith, Access, ETI, UBA and FBNH. Lots of fund, locked out of alternative investment options, are heading to the NSE. The bull will shock many
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Why small cash, having cash or being liquid is also an investment strategy.
You cant be more correct sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
bigjay01:

You know how many times i have watched +50-80% turn -ve, all in the name of long term. Have we moved forward as a nation for the past 15 yrs?
Oga that your own no be LONG term again o, na ULTRA LONG. grin
But all the same Ultra long can be sweet with regular rebalancing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
onegentleguy:
Closing Prices:
ACCESS- N11.20 ...20k above its previous 52-weeks high.
UBA- N8.45 ...5k above the last 52-weeks high.
FBNH- N7 ...N2 below its last 52-weeks high.

Technically, all 3 coys are playing out a similar trend of higher lows with a push for higher highs !!
Perhaps it's time to tap into the last coy(FBNH)
...the probability that u can gain that N2 margin from it is near 1.

Elsewhere, it'll be wise to keep a close eye on AIICO !!
...that 'dude' has be making above average vol with signs of a trend reversal in the last 3 trading days.

For those still seeking for where to invest; there is still more than enough room for reward(feasible ROI) in CAVERTON, FCMB, FIDELITY, ETI, GTB, ZENITH, UACN, WAPCO and TRANSCORP.
...including the 3(ACCESS, UBA and FBNH) highlighted above !!

NOTE: Following ur instinct should still take higher precedence ahead of this post. Due diligence still applies.

It is well.

Thanks Sir

Am already in uacn motor....so it's not moving now.......

Wants to buy more units in 2 weeks time....if the price remains within reach.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
Toluway:
Adopting of Stop Loss-strategy will solve the issue of the right time to exit, for everyone.

loll
if entry is tricky , exits senior am
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
emmanuelewumi:
Thank you very much, I just received payment from Continental Reinsurance.
I visited the registrar yesterday afternoon and submitted my form.
Was surprised that I got paid within 24 hours
You're welcome sir.
Payment used to be very quick once paper work is confirmed to be accurate.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
ukay2:

That was what I said earlier. .NSE is the place to be in this 2020 until NTB and FGN BONDS yields improve above 12%

It is too early sir...trade with caution!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
pluto09:

We need you to be around this time of the season grin
Make you no run away now o grin grin

full grd ! cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
Intendy:
Stocks with new 52 week lows

International breweries #9.20k

NCR #4.05k
Skyway aviation #4.15k

Stocks with new 52 week highs
Access Bank #11.20k
Flour mill #21.50k
Uba #8.45k

52 week high begat 52 week high , more to come
(means every buyer in d last 52 weeks is in d green)
nice one

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
BrokerHaruna:
The bull still has a long way to go
Stick with the banks, especially Zenith, Access, ETI, UBA and FBNH. Lots of fund, locked out of alternative investment options, are heading to the NSE. The bull will shock many

Hmmmm.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
onegentleguy:
Closing Prices:
ACCESS- N11.20 ...20k above its previous 52-weeks high.
UBA- N8.45 ...5k above the last 52-weeks high.
FBNH- N7 ...N2 below its last 52-weeks high.

Technically, all 3 coys are playing out a similar trend of higher lows with a push for higher highs !!
Perhaps it's time to tap into the last coy(FBNH)
...the probability that u can gain that N2 margin from it is near 1.

Elsewhere, it'll be wise to keep a close eye on AIICO !!
...that 'dude' has be making above average vol with signs of a trend reversal in the last 3 trading days.

For those still seeking for where to invest; there is still more than enough room for reward(feasible ROI) in CAVERTON, FCMB, FIDELITY, ETI, GTB, ZENITH, UACN, WAPCO and TRANSCORP.
...including the 3(ACCESS, UBA and FBNH) highlighted above !!

NOTE: Following ur instinct should still take higher precedence ahead of this post. Due diligence still applies.

It is well.

nice one
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
currentprice:
EKUU mkt o
oyel money sweet. grin grin grin
CP answer my kwesion before it's too late nah. sad
Is ETI good at current price of 7.60? What's it's fp from under your bedsheet?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cyndy36: 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
If you want to be one of Opay Agents in 2020 and make money move. Now is the time. Take advantage of this great opportunity and thank me later. Opay is the new financial freedom we've all been waiting for.. Rush now and WhatsApp 08123443985 before the queue gets long!!!!

https:///send?phone=+2348123443985

http://rs.gs/VU8

please read my disclaimer that's effective on any stock pick recommendation you get here
DISCLAIMER
YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR TRUSTED INVESTING COUNSELLOR OR YOUR BROKER BEFORE YOU INVEST IN MY RECOMMENDED STOCKS AS YOU KNOW STOCKS RESPOND TO NEWS AND NO ONE CAN PREDICT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ANY STOCK IN THE NEXT DAY AND THE FUTURE DECISION OF ANY COMPANY 'S MANAGEMENT
[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cyndy36: 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
Godisfaithful:

If you want to be one of Opay Agents in 2020 and make money move. Now is the time. Take advantage of this great opportunity and thank me later. Opay is the new financial freedom we've all been waiting for.. Rush now and WhatsApp 08123443985 before the queue gets long!!!!

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cyndy36: 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2020

quote author=fxuser post=85596971]

nice one[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cyndy36: 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2020

quote author=fxuser post=85596710]

full grd ! cool[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
Godisfaithful:

Ok Sir. ....am guided now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
cyndy36:
Guess one post is okay. You could have just copied others. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
This bull is just starting. ........but be guided.

If your looking for a growth stocks.......UACN ....is a place to be for mid to long term

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
Some said the bull has just started .. If so na Good News be that ..We keep following Nse /Mkt and be watchful

We see how e go be in days to come and get ready for any surprises..Goodluck all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
lancee:
Some said the bull has just started .. If so na Good News be that ..We keep following Nse /Mkt and be watchful

We see how e go be in days to come and get ready for any surprises..Goodluck all

Oga go chop your zenith bank looths

Once I chop , I go close mouth like oga Rabidoracle

Temptations abound when you look back after chopping Nkwobi
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
Where are Ogas....Ihedioramma ,Angeloe and Chibuking?

Hope there are in this Party.....

My regards to you guys.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:15am On Jan 08, 2020
;[quote author=ukay2 post=85599362]

Oga go chop your zenith bank looths

Once I chop , I go close mouth like oga Rabidoracle

Temptations abound when you look back after chopping Nkwobi[/quotes

I still get zee for 2 other portf sir ...other stocks as well ..Only took some profit ..Further bulleee grin;is welcome for remaining ones
U sure say u go close mouth once u chop the loot

(1) (2) (3) ... (5130) (5131) (5132) (5133) (5134) (5135) (5136) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 222Martins(m), Mpeace(m), jafsumar07, chuksnnaemeka, UncleBone and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.