Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10907584 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5160) (5161) (5162) (5163) (5164) (5165) (5166) ... (7760) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

Thank God you say entity meaning institution
I be only one hustling person Lol

Some heavy weight timber and caliber humans are entities that's why they yab some olodos by calling them nonentity na. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
feelamong:

This UACN run has really surprised me sha...

hopefully it will run to N20 so that i can sell and have some peace cheesy

am holding at an average of #7.03
at that price, i'll recover my capital and let the profit do the rest.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
bigjay01:
sold off the 1000 BUA @39.5.
Good luck to those holding it.

Why you dey run naaaa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
Indeed the direction of the market(whether positive or negative) determines the degree of activities of members here.
...this place is now relatively calm one small. Even the guest-like members have mostly gone on 'hibernation'. wink cheesy grin

Hear this;
If u've aligned urself to the select few fundamentally healthy coys with good foreseeable yield, HOLD. ...'cause there's no need to fret.
...but if u can't, sell. So the side line 'snippers' can cheery-pick from their target coys.
As usual, some folks will likely panic and help create the moment that will make money for the shrewd ones.

Elsewhere Mr UACN is making folks excited.
...It's nice to be proudly UACN !! wink cheesy grin

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Paulfroshman: 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mcy56:

This is outside my jurisdiction o. grin
I have ogas here who can recommend as well as back it up with analysis and charts.
However, we are entering the earning season when coys declare dividends for their end of financial year, you may read some pages backwards to see some of their recommendations..
Whichever one you decided to go with, you can table it here to get more updated opinion/analysis of experts on it.
Cheers!

NB: Check recommendations of Currentprice, Onegentleguy, BBM
Agba has only one or two: which is UACN or Wapco. grin
....Wapco is actually good cos CP and OGG also recommended it, its yet to witness much price appreciation compared to others and, other coys in its category arent doing bad/far ahead of it................................this is my personal opinion.
.....your fund size should also be considered in other to know which price range to look at.

Thanks for the response

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mcy56:
So, Morgan changed my CCNN to BUACement after putting a call thru to them.
Surprisingly, the average unit cost was also changed to 41 naira
I thought it should still read 17.30 that I bought CCNN. sad ..................I was expecting it to show over 100% profit nah. grin

mine wasn't changed. However, it didn't prevent the sale from going through
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
OakPearl:

Some heavy weight timber and caliber humans are entities that's why they yab some olodos by calling them nonentity na. grin

Chai see stones on MeshMpappe head grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Why you dey run naaaa

not my style, but i didn't like the exchange ratio regarding CCNN:Kalambaina

I don born again to smart-longtermer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

Chai see stones on MeshMpappe head grin

grin grin grin
You are a bag of trouble.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
bigjay01:

not my style, but i didn't like the exchange regaring CCNN:Kalambaina

Yes o
Welcome on board sir grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
Selling Seplat @£1.19 on 02/12 and buying more of UACN seems to have been a very smart move.

Nevermind that i lost small money on Seplat. I bought on listing @£2.20, they have paid very tidy dividends though

if I no be FPI, wetin i be grin grin

#FellingCool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
bigjay01:
Selling Seplat @£1.19 on 02/12 and buying more of UACN seems to have been a very smart move.

#FellingCool

And they will tell us that the FPI are not involved grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mcy56:
So, Morgan changed my CCNN to BUACement after putting a call thru to them.
Surprisingly, the average unit cost was also changed to 41 naira
I thought it should still read 17.30 that I bought CCNN. sad ..................I was expecting it to show over 100% profit nah. grin

That's an anomaly. Sold mine at 167% profit. Maybe you should contact them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
The delisting of 1 unit of CCNN at N17.3 and relisting same as 1 unit of BUA Cement at N34 is not normal. people are not complaining because it favours them. I hope nobody will complain when a stock is delisted and relisted with a lower value. This does not make any sense to me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
bigjay01:

not my style, but i didn't like the exchange regaring CCNN:Kalambaina

This time next year, it will be appropriately priced at a price lower than Lafarge.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

And they will tell us that the FPI are not involved grin

That move should have been made when UACN was #4.55. At the time i thought i had maxed out on how much i wanted to hold.

How then it was okay to increase my holdings @ 7ish should be left for behavioural scientists.

Having said that, the majority of investment capital came from Alhaji oo (aka DFM).

Who said 2019 wasn't a good year!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
bigjay01:

Nevermind that i lost small money on Seplat. I bought on listing @£2.20, they have paid very tidy dividends though

#FellingCool

That will soon qualify for not just as a very smart move, but a master-stroke.
I finished offloading my Seplat today to look for an athlete with Agba's baton. grin
Portfolio rebalancing stuvs.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
rebekah2011:
The delisting of 1 unit of CCNN at N17.3 and relisting same as 1 unit of BUA Cement at N34 is not normal. people are not complaining because it favours them. I hope nobody will complain when a stock is delisted and relisted with a lower value. This does not make any sense to me.

It is the merger terms na
Dangflour was selling far less when it was bought over
It's like BUA buying CCNN over; instead of money they have used shares to pay
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
bigjay01:

That move should have been made when UACN was #4.55. At the time i thought i had maxed out on how much i wanted to hold.

How then it was okay to increase my holdings @ 7ish should be left for behavioural scientists.

Having said that, the majority of investment capital came from Alhaji oo (aka DFM).

Who said 2019 wasn't a good year!

It was your anti-concentration (aka diversification) virus at work grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

Fine and good. However, it should be appropriately priced!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
Very confusing to me. My accounting knowledge is rusty I believe.
Agbalowomeri:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

It was your anti-concentration (aka diversification) virus at work grin

sometimes this diversification thingy na my achilles heel.

I believe it stems from the fact that i got involved in stock (in my adult life) when everything on the exchange did relatively well (2006-9). I was kinda scraping the market.

explains why i have a few dead bones in my portfolio (dunlop, tantalisers, bigtreat, omatek etc)

On the other hand, imagine if I had concentrated on those ones that are now dead?

In my opinion, the best thing that has happened as far as retail investing is concerned is DIY (aka online trading)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
Access and few others seem be hanging around support levels.

Watch them closely if ... interested
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
arduino:

My paper profits fast depreciating embarassed

You say!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
veecovee:

Access and few others seem be hanging around support levels.

Watch them closely if ... interested

see me see wahalla oo

pastor don turn technician ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

You say!
ah ah

Oracle, I believe you know the rise/fall of the index does not satisfy 'y = mx + c'

for those who know
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
onegentleguy:
Indeed the direction of the market(whether positive or negative) determines the degree of activities of members here.
...this place is now relatively calm one small. Even the guest-like members have mostly gone on 'hibernation'. wink cheesy grin

Hear this;
If u've aligned urself to the select few fundamentally healthy coys with good foreseeable yield, HOLD. ...'cause there's no need to fret.
...but if u can't, sell. So the side line 'snippers' can cheery-pick from their target coys.
As usual, some folks will likely panic and help create the moment that will make money for the shrewd ones.

Elsewhere Mr UACN is making folks excited.
...It's nice to be proudly UACN !! wink cheesy grin

It is well.

(the part bold) Dem don see wetin pass them grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
bigjay01:

I believe it stems from the fact that i got involved in stock (in my adult life) when everything on the exchange did relatively well (2006-9). I was kinda scraping the market.

explains why i have a few dead bones in my portfolio (dunlop, tantalisers, bigtreat, omatek etc)

On the other hand, imagine if I had concentrated on those ones that are now dead?

In my opinion, the best thing that has happened as far as retail investing is concerned is DIY (aka online trading)

Over-diversification is a risk on its own
As one gain more experience and decision making improves, one should be able to narrow more on fewer and fewer stocks, depending on cash size

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
bigjay01:

ah ah

Oracle, I believe you know the rise/fall of the index does not satisfy 'y = mx + c'

for those who know

I agree nwanne.

Mana ife awo fulu, tikapu oso....hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
bigjay01:

ah ah

for those who know

I prefer 'y = mx + mx2 + C' grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
bigjay01:

Concentrate (most times) and watch the basket. You make more that way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
bigjay01:

see me see wahalla oo

pastor don turn technician ooo

Abeg I dey meeting
Nor burst my belle grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5160) (5161) (5162) (5163) (5164) (5165) (5166) ... (7760) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kdaddy and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.