Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10906779 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5162) (5163) (5164) (5165) (5166) (5167) (5168) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IamR: 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Welcome on board.

That is the spirit, visit this thread everyday and remember to ask questions.

Start small and grow as you learn.
Thanks elder.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by temi4fash(m): 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
IamR:

Lol. We are many here. Anyway, I have earmarked and written off certain amount of money to start trading. For this market, man no dey leave o. It is either I remain in the market smiling or wounded until I can smile again.

Exactly same here....

We go dai alright last last....

Started my enrollment with Morgan capital

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IamR: 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
temi4fash:

Exactly same here....

Yes o!
Got my login details today from Morgan Capital. I will load the account tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by temi4fash(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
IamR:

Yes o!
Got my login details today from Morgan Capital. I will load the account tomorrow.

That good...

Just got a mail from them last week..

Thank God am not alone
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
rebekah2011:
I do not yet understand the excitement around Lafarge Africa. The repayment of loans it has made this year was down to the rights of 89b and I think about 10b from operations. The implication is that the balance of the 64b loans as at September 2019, how will they be able to pay this asap. The operating profit before tax is not robust enough to pay the loans asap. The coy has to find a way to generate more revenue than it is currently doing. However, this should not deter anyone from making money from the company as there are plenty of sentiments around it. The declining revenue should also be a source of concern to the shareholders.

It is like loan chopping unit/ Division is unbundled. It also seems the contribution of the unit is poor. Looking at the consideration (non cash). Investment is about future what happens from now on having taken this decision is what now matters. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by elijah101(m): 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fear go Catch morgan na .. We move .. started today ..
temi4fash:

Exactly same here....

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
pluto09:

It is better they don't get burnt o....
Many will vow not to return to stock market again...

Some of my friends that we entered market together in 2006 are not ready to listen to any story about stock market again after the 2008/2009 market crash.

We lost money too...

But with the self real time trading now and so much information available in the issue forum and other news outlets, if anybody is burnt will blame self nowadays

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
Paulfroshman:
After reading previous pages and further research, I have Considered ETI@7.8, WAPCO@15, Caverton@2.91, FBNH@7.25, FCMB@1.92.
Bosses in the house, please are the stock listed above good Buys and okay at the current price?
Thanks in anticipation.
You got the response already.
I'll add that you look at one or two other dividend paying stocks as time goes by too.
Watch the trend of things in the market so you can enter at a good price.
You can keep checking the forum and ask questions even if you sight any recommendation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by temi4fash(m): 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
elijah101:

Na so
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
elijah101:
Lol. That's a good one. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaBogu: 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
Chibuking81:

Open account with Morgan capital security stockbroker, CSL stockbrokers or any other stockbroker, then pay money to their bank account, and your stockbroking account with them will be credited. Then you will login to your stockbroking account with user name and password that will be giving to you as you open account with them, to buy and sell anytime from Monday to Friday every week, during working hours.

Follow the below link to get in touch with any of them, use their email to demand for new customer account opening form, start from there first.

1. Morgan capital security stockbroker link http://www.morgancapitalgroup.com/open_an_accout.php
Email: info@morgancapitalgroup.com
2. CSL stockbrokers link https://www.cslstockbrokers.com/csl/index.php/contact-us
Email: cslcsu@fcmb.com , cslservice@fcmb.com ; cslresearch@fcmb.com
Thank you for this information.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
elijah101:

Please make una buy consistent good dividend paying stocks if your to buy ooo

If e no poo, e go vomit

I know sabi recommend stocks ooo

Have patience if you buy at a good price

Whatever goes up must come down and reverse is the case

Never blame anyone for your loss, but thank our ogas when you hammer

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaBogu: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
Trustrade:
About this I tried opening an account with them. I was told they had sent a mail to me but I check my mail there's nothing from them.
Does it take this long before they send the mail?
Which did you use? Morgan or fcmb
Morgan has sent theirs to me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaBogu: 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
Jejebabaa:

Oga mi sir, na Morgan I dey use since 2014 but just wanted to be sure of their commissions.
Thanks sir.
. 88% is that not much for say someone that want to invest 100k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
THE BIG SMART GUY is here

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Paulfroshman: 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
Bosses in the house, Is there any recommendation on good DIVIDEND paying stocks with fair current price at the moment?

Thanks For Always Helping Out
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaBogu: 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
deleson:
Thanks for this.
What’s the minimum fee for trading with any of these brokers?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaBogu: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ibrahim505:
Morgan capital deducts approximately 1% per each trade
hmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
bigjay01:

see me see wahalla oo

pastor don turn technician ooo

grin you are funny

Them dey go university learn am?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaBogu: 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
RabbiDoracle:
Hope these guys know that market goes up and down? grin

Will they have the patience to wait for recovery when they are on the losing side?
Maybe if you teach us and learn from your experience we would not be badly burnt.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaBogu: 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
temi4fash:

That good...
Just got a mail from them last week..
Thank God am not alone
Present
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
We all know that the market goes up and down. So let no one here boast whenever the downtime takes over

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
godlyguy:
THE BIG SMART GUY is here

grin grin grin grin grin Hey He has arrived the bull must break the roofs, the Messiah of the BULL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
sky2891:
Please, is MTNN a good buy now?
Please, assist me with the request. is MTNN good to jump in now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
IamR:

Lol. We are many here. Anyway, I have earmarked and written off certain amount of money to start trading. For this market, man no dey leave o. It is either I remain in the market smiling or wounded until I can smile again.

You sound impressively battle-ready for the market with the necessary dose of patience to succeed.
For a start, look out for a bit defensive dividend paying stocks with good dvd yield and invest until you are proficient enough to dare the "undarable".
All you need is to add knowledge and wise counsel and you are good to go.
Happy investing.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
Updc rights issues: has taken place, when?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BAMOFIN1: 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
rebekah2011:
Very confusing to me. My accounting knowledge is rusty I believe.

It is hardly your fault. Most people on this forum did not realise that one ccnn will exchange for one bua. The major opinion was that the retail investors were about to be robbed. We missed easy money on this one. Lesson for me here is: read the source document.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
ukay2:

We lost money too...

But with the self real time trading now and so much information available in the issue forum and other news outlets, if anybody is burnt will blame self nowadays
. People are still being burnt its just that its at ur own discretion if u suffer 3rd degree burns
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Paulfroshman: 11:45pm On Jan 13, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Welcome on board.

That is the spirit, visit this thread everyday and remember to ask questions.

Start small and grow as you learn.

As a newbie in the stock market, I have decided to consider dividend yield. I might opt for capital appreciation if there is any opportunity for that. I would be glad if you can enlighten a little on the following stocks:

● Dang Cem@172 - is it a good buy at the current price and if I choose to buy some units, will I be entitled to the Dividend Payout Come February ending?

● Zenith Bank@21.70 - is it a good buy at the current price and if I choose to buy some units, will i be entitled to the Dividend Payout Come February ending?

● Also UCAP@2.61 - Is It a good buy at the current price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 12:56am On Jan 14, 2020
sellydion:

grin grin grin grin grin Hey He has arrived the bull must break the roofs, the Messiah of the BULL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I've been out of the country for almost a year NOW... The man in AsoRock made some guys RETURN to their birth COUNTRY...

I bought UACN during the day trading... I will be loading WAPCO and UCAP this morning...

THE BIG SMART GUY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 3:26am On Jan 14, 2020
Paulfroshman:

As a newbie in the stock market, I have decided to consider dividend yield. I might opt for capital appreciation if there is any opportunity for that. I would be glad if you can enlighten a little on the following stocks:

● Dang Cem@172 - is it a good buy at the current price and if I choose to buy some units, will I be entitled to the Dividend Payout Come February ending?

● Zenith Bank@21.70 - is it a good buy at the current price and if I choose to buy some units, will i be entitled to the Dividend Payout Come February ending?

● Also UCAP@2.61 - Is It a good buy at the current price?

u have gotten lost in the euphoria of a bull season, most people here relived that the bull came, around October November last year, the mood here sulks.............

One thing any oldie will tell u is that if u have made money from stocks u must also loose money to stocks, On this thread we call it "School fees"...........

In my own opinion those that pay the highest school fees for their education in stocks entered the market for the first time in their lives during the Bull period m

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 4:12am On Jan 14, 2020
Happy investing to all of us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5162) (5163) (5164) (5165) (5166) (5167) (5168) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: handsomebolanle, Princkez, 9free(m), LordAdam16, Zagee, 1jboi, Revibe, femu(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.