Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10967276 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5194) (5195) (5196) (5197) (5198) (5199) (5200) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
PETERiCHY:
Onifa and his war mongers rightnow grin grin grin
Peeeteeer grin

I wonder how troublesome you would be in your secondary school days grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
E ku market o. grin
Soooo, major decline in price was witnessed mostly in the banking sector and slightly in UACN and dangcem.
Are the banking stocks in solidarity movement with Access? Hmmm, time will tell.
In my opinion, banking sector is presenting another opportunity, as such, bargain hunters should keep eye on the sector to know when further decline is halted so as to key-back-in for dividends/cap appre (if exited already and you're a div hunter)

Caveat: Comment is solely my personal opinion. wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Chai this guy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
godlyguy:
Madam the madam... You forgot to mention UCAP...
I'm team UCAP and WAPCO...
THE BIG SMART GUY
Well done sir.......Ucap tried too but cant match the strength of Wapco. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Really a stock that has being trading within N15 zone for the past 4mths while within 7days we identify & promoted it.

WAPCO is now breaking new grounds and making new year high list back to back.

Well bring down your exit price to N42 and better don't invoke the wrath of the gods angry

Peter na so your wapco god ears reach grin

... happy I offloaded my acces for wapco in the morning @ 16.35
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
kolaish:
Peeeteeer grin

I wonder how troublesome you would be in your secondary school days grin

Are you sure this guy is not still in secondary school? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
veecovee:

Peter na so your wapco god ears reach grin

... happy I offloaded my acces for wapco in the morning @ 16.35

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
PETERiCHY:

grin grin grin

Don't deny me PETER ... thought you and loco were his recruits
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

grin grin grin

Don't get it twisted. Loving money means going for it through any means including stealing, duping and rituals.

He that does not work should not eat.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
veecovee:

Don't get it twisted. Loving money means going for it through any means including stealing, duping and rituals.

He that does not work should not eat.

grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
Mcy56:

E ku waiting ooo. grin
If you see buy for 10 self. lipsrsealed Lol. Dont mind me, na NSE we dey. grin

You are right, if it is going to pullback..it will definitely be to 10.
learning from the Oga's...

I want to buy into Access with all this noise, just want to be greed this once

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
I now know that even Mr Market does not have a mind of his own....... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
Access Bank lost over 6% today, I think this is the beginning.

Might lose 20% by the end of week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
nna777:

People that are waiting for the above coys to come down to say #13 or #14 for WAPCO and #8 or #9 for UACN, you might not get them at that price again.

These coys are both rebounding from previous years losses. so their price app might be slow but definitely sure. I remember when WAPCO was @#9 last year, it ended the year @#15 before pullback to #13.

Same for UACN from #4.5k to #9k year end. sometimes too much waiting is not good.
In stock market many things are possible. Price can reverse back faster just with a little news. Poor result can do that, some companies in NSE seriously Cook their q1,2, and 3. But when it come to quarter 4 their cooking gas will finish. They will thereby pay poor dividend, only to speed off in the next q1.

I always maintain that stocks in NSE that will release a good result usually not rally as others do, and most that will perform poorly usually move with a high speed, and that needed smart jijo trader to outsmart them.

Because once their poor result comes out, all doors will be shut down, with millions of offer, without bid. Then the traders will give out all that they have ate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

offloaded at an average of #10.5. Wishing a very good retracement in UACN
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

I know say oracle go soon come join you, however, I no go tear my shirt grin cause the price no go fall reach august price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
Chibuking81:

In stock market many things are possible. Price can reverse back faster just with a little news. Poor result can do that, some companies in NSE seriously Cook their q1,2, and 3. But when it come to quarter 4 their cooking gas will finish. They will thereby pay poor dividend, only to speed off in the next q1.

I always maintain that stocks in NSE that will release a good result usually not rally as others do, and most that will perform poorly usually move with a high speed, and that needed smart jijo trader to outsmart them.

Because once their poor result comes out, all doors will be shut down, with millions of offer, without bid. Then the traders will give out all that they have ate.

Gbam. Anything is possible in this market. Prices can still go plus or minus 25% EASILY.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Onifa nearly made me sell off my wapco but thank God for Cp who intervened
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
locodemy:

grin grin grin

I think many sold their uacn when he said it's coming down to 7
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

. Why is it losing what is the new euphoria?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
Did wemabank paid 10k last year. Are we expecting an improvement
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
locodemy:

Assuring someone purchased 100k units of WAPCO right issue @#42.50k in 2017 and bought another 100k units of their 2019 right issue @#12.00.

The person average cost will be N27.35k, after 2yrs entrapment most of such individuals will be willing to bail out at their BREAK EVEN PRICE between N28-#30.

So let's EXPECT some ROAD BLOCK @#30 Junction

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
yom2:
. Why is it losing what is the new euphoria?

Investors are following the foot steps of the CEO.

Supply is now higher than demand, the CEO is also supplying this will make more people to join the supply cree and will make the price of the stock to obey the law of gravity.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
yom2:
Did wemabank paid 10k last year. Are we expecting an improvement

Wema can never pay a dividend of 10k, might pay up to that next year but not this year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
Pa Ewumi and Bigjay sef don join smart long-termers
Una welcome on board grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
wapco N17.35

EKUU WAPCO new 52 week high today o

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
The rally going on in WAPCO will be MAD from tomorrow... The market is beginning to give it VALUE

THE BIG SMART GUY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
Stock with new 52 week lows
Arbico #3.16k
Stocks with new 52 week highs
Lafarge #17.35k
Vitafoam #5.00k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
Intendy:
Stock with new 52 week lows

Arbico #3.16k

Stocks with new 52 week highs

Lafarge #17.35k

Vitafoam #5.00k

Ekuu Vitafoam new 52 high today

cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
Agbalowomeri:
Pa Ewumi and Bigjay sef don join smart long-termers
Una welcome on board grin grin grin

Na so ignored all the -ve news surrounding Oando. watched it get to #30+ then down to its present price. I should have exited when Pa Emma did. I never knew i was dinning with devils so I turned up with the wrong size cutleries.
No more romance with stocks, in the past I would have ignored such moves by HW all in the name of long-term. Thank goodness for the new disclosure climate prevailing in NSE. I would only ask that they make such disclosures more timely. Over here, such dealing would be disclosed same day. Good steps forward nonetheless.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
so wapco has overtaken DS in price Next is flour mil

not everbody thatz walking fast have an appointment grin

CP like stock mkt sha

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
currentprice:
so wapco has overtaken DS in price Next is flour mil

not everbody thatz walking fast have an appointment grin

CP like stock mkt sha

grin grin grin

i once told you i love your b/sheet (I am str8 btw).

make u share something from that b/sheet na grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5194) (5195) (5196) (5197) (5198) (5199) (5200) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bassEQ2000, Dwaynestefan, sabbiboi and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.