Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10880231 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5240) (5241) (5242) (5243) (5244) (5245) (5246) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

They all thrived on sabotage

I like your comment. However, Conoil did very well relative to their peers' result we have seen so far.

I have a small stake here shaa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
PharmAlfred:
This Notore Chemical people have not made a dime since they listed on the stock exchange. Loss every time. The promoters of the company must be very fraudulent or iioutright crooks

9ja style.
The company was privately held when it was profitable. As soon as the meat is run out, they quickly listed their shell.
I don't believe anyone here is holding this shell.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
They were introduced to the market at N62.50 by reputable market players. Those are the real crooks.
aPharmAlfred:
This Notore Chemical people have not made a dime since they listed on the stock exchange. Loss every time. The promoters of the company must be very fraudulent or iioutright crooks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Onuokwu: 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
maishai:
Going through results and I can say that this year is the worst for petroleum marketing......for the first time in a long history, Total might not be declaring dividend........The pronouncement by the president to stop all sale of petroleum products 30km from the border dealt massively with 3rd and 4th quarter revenue.......Going forward how will Total get back to old time profitability........Or is this a dying business

Don't worry. Total will declare dividend. They have enough retained earnings and many of the oversea parent companies of Nigerian based companies always want to take out money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
PharmAlfred:

The trio that run the show at Ocean and Oil, Oando are Wale, Mofe and Jite.

Jite still has his shareholdings in Ocean and Oil, the parent company of Oando. Jite left Ocean and Oil about 3 years ago or thereabout to start Notore Chemical

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Chibuking81:
Most new companies that registered in NSE are own by crook, they come with intention of making money from the public through listing outrageous number of ou notstanding share, like mtn that duplicated 1 share to get about 70 share,.

Some company that have fraudulent motive will expecting the public to jump it. Some time most company will start from day 1 starving their investors annual dividend in the name of expansion, follow with report of bad debt at massive lose in earning.

You didn't include BUA Cement,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Jite still has his shareholdings in Ocean and Oil, the parent company of Oando. Jite left Ocean and Oil about 3 years ago or thereabout to start Notore Chemical

Wow! So basically, the yahoo yahoo continued. That's why it is good to research the owners and directors in the company one is investing in.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
rebekah2011:
They were introduced to the market at N62.50 by reputable market players. Those are the real crooks.

Exactly . How can they see the financial state of the company and go ahead and list it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

You didn't include BUA Cement,
It's among
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
PharmAlfred:

Exactly . How can they see the financial state of the company and go ahead and list it.

Hope you did not buy it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
Calebbold:
U want to confuse people abiii grin grin grin
Lol. First thing I opened as I logged in. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
currentprice:
it never peter boss
Loco abeg dont mention any name. let him continue catching the fun. grin grin grin
This table you want to shake. Hhmmm. My hand no dey ooo. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
In fact, let me come and be going. grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mcy56:

This table you want to shake. Hhmmm. My hand no dey ooo. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Cp wants to use me to cause katakata.
My mouth shut up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
locodemy:

Cp wants to use me to cause katakata.
My mouth shut up

Name and shame. It is time we don't keep silent over evil.
Silence breeds atrocities.
Speak now before people will assume you are the one using that moniker.... angry

NB: I know the 'writing signature' is not yours.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Hope you did not buy it

No sir. I can't touch even with a long spoon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mcy56:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
Interesting read for those of us investing in Lafarge Wapco based on fundamentals

https://www.proshareng.com/news/Stock---Analyst-Updates/Nigeria-Cement-Market-s-New-Chess-Play--/49120
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
bigjay01:
Interesting read for those of investing in Lafarge Wapco based on fundamentals
https://www.proshareng.com/news/Stock---Analyst-Updates/Nigeria-Cement-Market-s-New-Chess-Play--/49120
WAPCO going bearish soon... Except if I didn't read correctly... I have said it that WAPCO will go really down before coming up... Newbies watch well before flooding into LAFARGE

DD should be highly CONSIDERED

THE BIG SMART GUY

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:57am On Feb 01, 2020
owoblow77:
Yes, you. I'm talking to you. Cut your loss, and stay by the side line. Let's see how next week go be. Your loss is mounting. undecided Some folks here work abroad, some in oil and gas, some getti mooniiiii. My friend, you're not among. Your 1.5 million naira don dey become 1.1m. Inside life... cry

Won ti di 5alive grin

You are right my Oga. One day sha we too go dey make money in foreign currencies. God over to you grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 3:42am On Feb 01, 2020
My ogas, is there any reason behind Cadbury 2-day full offer(Thursday and Friday), despite a fantastic FY report?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 5:03am On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 5:47am On Feb 01, 2020
SINCE THE GURUS ARE KEEPING QUIET

ROVISIONAL (could come down cheaper)

Total
JBerger
WAPCO
GTB
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 5:54am On Feb 01, 2020
Chibuking81:
Most new companies that registered in NSE are own by crook, they come with intention of making money from the public through listing outrageous number of outstanding share, like mtn that duplicated 1 share to get about 70 share,.

Some company that have fraudulent motive will expecting the public to jump it. Some time most company will start from day 1 starving their investors annual dividend in the name of expansion, follow with report of bad debt at massive lose in earning.

Why the rant...that is why you don’t invest long term in NSE...Too many corporate scammers everywhere..,e.g insurance and banks

I only pity those who condemn short term trading...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 5:57am On Feb 01, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Thanks Emmanuel for this info. Now I understand why Notore chemical can never declare profit....A leopard can never change its skin grin

Jite is a cowboy!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:06am On Feb 01, 2020
International Breweries Declares N13.4bn Loss amid Rise in Marketing Costs
https://businesspost.ng/economy/international-breweries-posts-n13-4bn-loss-amid-rise-in-marketing-costs/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:06am On Feb 01, 2020
Coolcash1:

Thanks Emmanuel for this info. Now I understand why Notore chemical can never declare profit....A leopard can never change its skin grin

Jite is a cowboy!

Ibori former governor of Delta State is another major shareholder of Notore, Jite invited him to invest in the company.

What a wonderful combination?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 8:29am On Feb 01, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Ibori former governor of Delta State is another major shareholder of Notore, Jite invited him to invest in the company.

What a wonderful combination?

Haaa robbers inside life!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:23am On Feb 01, 2020
He left a long time ago. But one of their guys also was in Eterna Oil before he went to PAN in Kaduna to run things. Those guys are not fit to head any business. Corporate scammers lawon boys yen. Employees to take over coy and now became richer even than the company.
emmanuelewumi:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:55am On Feb 01, 2020
rebekah2011:
He left a long time ago. But one of their guys also was in Eterna Oil before he went to PAN in Kaduna to run things. Those guys are not fit to head any business. Corporate scammers lawon boys yen. Employees to take over coy and now became richer even than the company.

That should be Ibrahim Boyi.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:17am On Feb 01, 2020
onegentleguy:

Meanwhile...

With reference to value with an eye on PRICE;
For every 1 unit of BUA CEMENT u own, u can get(or swap for) near 2.5 unit of WAPCO given their current market prices.

But with reference to reward/return with an eye on VALUE;
For every 1 unit of WAPCO u own, u'll likely have 2.1x more reward than the same measure in BUA CEMENT given their present valuation.(FVE with reward margin in view)

If u understand both line, then u'd know that replacing or aligning with WAPCO ahead of BUA would clearly mean seeking better VALUE for ur money !!
...and doing the opposite, could well be a wasted opportunity cost.

For near similar reason, it would also be best to associate a little more with Mr ZENITH than his contemporary GTB at this time, given their feasible reward margin(dividend yield, likely roi) weighed against their current market prices.

Remember: Price is what u pay... but VALUE is what u get !!

Enough said.
bigjay01:
Interesting read for those of us investing in Lafarge Wapco based on fundamentals

I was all on smile reading through the article. cheesy cheesy

Hear this;
Some part of this report might well be a crafted attempt aimed at buying up/accumulating LARFAGE WAPCO from u, and possibly selling BUA CEMENT to u.
Put differently, it was perhaps designed to get u to give up ur stake(for those already in) in the former, in belief that the latter(bua) can offer u more VALUE than it.

Folks will recall the post above.
Pls do well to be guided accordingly.
Remember;

"If u desire to fair well in the stock market , then LISTEN to the 'songs' of the leader herds and analyst alike, but pay more ATTENTION to their dance steps.
...It's a good way to Interpret their 'lyrics and choruses', and an even better way to measure the 'rhythm and heartbeat' of the market."
~Sinclair

Those who know and understand, know what they ought to do.
Salah

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:20am On Feb 01, 2020
dipoolowoo:
International Breweries Declares N13.4bn Loss amid Rise in Marketing Costs
https://businesspost.ng/economy/international-breweries-posts-n13-4bn-loss-amid-rise-in-marketing-costs/
yeepaa!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 11:20am On Feb 01, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

That should be Boyi.

Cooperate cabals

(1) (2) (3) ... (5240) (5241) (5242) (5243) (5244) (5245) (5246) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jaakay, Ofp1, chipa, ProphetUtuocha, Streetinvestor2, GeneralDae, megawealth01, Amaa2019(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.