Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,299 members, 7,853,388 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11042361 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (7807) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
Elai147:

I am not worried about it because the longer the certificate has been expired, the higher the risk. If you are unsure about the security implications, contact Morgan capital. According to them, the issue has been resolved and the warning message will disappear soon. Even if the worse should happen, money can only be transferred to your registered bank account with Morgan.

If you must proceed to the website, Click on "advance" at the lower part of the page.
Thank you sir and infact,i am very grateful to you for this,Goodafternoon sir!.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
immanuello:
Haaaaaa!!! kai!!!
see oral-b faithful turned a serious seek to mere jocular rendezvous.ok o,not ur fault,its morgancap.

take my post practicing your grammar very well. you will soon over take boss Dexterax
grin na joke oh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
lafencer:

Thanks for the response. I use a Samsung Galaxy phone. Anyone with such experience?

Morgan Capital should endeavour to optimize it's trading platform for smartphones.

I don't know why they are still lagging behind on this. With Safari and chrome, it's very difficult to double click on a stock to see the bids/offers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
grin
Elai147:

JIJO things. The hunter will soon be hunted.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
..........but why is transcorp stagnant @ N3.12 with no offer and bid up to almost 60M with max bid price of N3.12 and open price of N3.08. My expectation is that @ least a gain of 5% will make it to trade in the region of N3.23. Can somebody decode this mystery?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
lancee:
grin

grin
jijo faithfuls must have made cool M on uba@4,fbnh@9,oando@16.But it pained me because this time around i couldn't participate cos of my over-carefulness and fear as a result of dec/Jan/feb market unknown reaction.i am seeing sweet 5-10% cool P.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
Aks:
..........but why is transcorp stagnant @ N3.12 with no offer and bid up to almost 60M with max bid price of N3.12 and open price of N3.08. My expectation is that @ least a gain of 5% will make it to trade in the region of N3.23. Can somebody decode this mystery?
A trick by cowboys,just be smarter than their trick.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
Aks:

It means confidence is not yet back to the market. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
@Elai@Immanuello - This is no answer to my question. @Myjoy08@Omoajo@Chibuking grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
Aks:
@Elai@Immanuello - This is no answer to my question. @Myjoy08@Omoajo@Chibuking grin

Alternatively, market makers don vex grin

Chibuking will give you the FINAL answer.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mbanu....Chibuking no go gree

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ifeykay(m): 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
Am really concerned that despite all the complains here on the Morgan website warning the Morgan handlers are yet to put up any post regarding the state of things. Is unfortunate how not to handle things by a service provider. MORGAN WHAT IS THE STATUS?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
Nsempa and smn can tremendously impact on the stock exchange prices.
There was a day myself, one of of my senior colleagues here, [Afriprud stock faithful] and a couple of other members here decided to sow some seeds in the stock and the next day, the stock appreciated. I remember taking that episode as a classic example of how monkey hunters operate. Anyway, you alone can influence the market, it depends on the quantum of capital you haul in.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
Aks:

Previous close price was N3.08. Today's ref price was N2.98 and as you stated closing trades were at N3.12. I didn't notice any anomaly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
Toluway:
There was a day myself, one of of my senior colleagues here, [a Wapic Insurance stock faithful] and a couple of other members here decided to sow some seeds in the stock and the next day, the stock appreciated. I remember taking that episode as a classic example of how monkey hunters operate. Anyway, you alone can influence the market, it depends on the quantum of capital you haul in.

May be not. Sentiments
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
Toluway:
There was a day myself, one of of my senior colleagues here, [a Wapic Insurance stock faithful] and a couple of other members here decided to sow some seeds in the stock and the next day, the stock appreciated. I remember taking that episode as a classic example of how monkey hunters operate. Anyway, you alone can influence the market, it depends on the quantum of capital you haul in.

May be not. Your sentiments probably only tallied with the general market sentiments on the day in consideration. Your last sentence is true though- Ololo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
natruetalk:

God bless you bro. difficult to close eyes for a stock close to 13% dividend yield, a company with good dividend history checking their quarterly report they still much in business. though 2008 saga in mind of every investors but mkt with pE of 200 then can't be compare with present mkt.

how did u calculate this? Did you factor all the CBN directives on dividend payment, Basel2, Basel3 to Baseln?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
bigjay01:

how did u calculate this? Did you factor all the CBN directives on dividend payment, Basel2, Basel3 to Baseln?

no be only banks pay dividend naw bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
FBN Holdings Plc (“FBN Holdings”) is pleased to announce that, together with its wholly-owned subsidiary, FBN Capital Limited, it has completed the acquisition of a 54% equity interest in Kakawa Discount House Limited (“Kakawa”). Consequently, FBN Holdings is now the beneficial owner of 100% share capital of Kakawa Discount House Limited.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joseph1013: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
I thought transferring account from one 'catastrophic' broker to another is supposed to be straightforward and might not need the consent of the other broker. So why is MorganCapital telling me to take a signed form to the other broker, provide my 6 months bank statement, original copy of my banker’s confirmation and Letter of authority (wetin that one mean sef?).

Abeg, anyone knows how to do this without this wahala?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
Why is this house quite naaa? the market is recovery so let the analysis begin grin grin grin grin grin
Abi una still dey watch for 3D?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
We are still watching.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
Tjohn1:
Why is this house quite naaa? the market is recovery so let the analysis begin grin grin grin grin grin
Abi una still dey watch for 3D?
many things will happen within season two. Some stock gaining does not mean that bull is back, but to usher in the begining of bearish season three.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by donmarshia(m): 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
Chibuking81:
many things will happen within season two. Some stock gaining does not mean that bull is back, but to usher in the begining of bearish season three.

The harbinger of Doom! But then you might be right. Any which way, I go dey pick out under priced stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
joseph1013:
I thought transferring account from one 'catastrophic' broker to another is supposed to be straightforward and might not need the consent of the other broker. So why is MorganCapital telling me to take a signed form to the other broker, provide my 6 months bank statement, original copy of my banker’s confirmation and Letter of authority (wetin that one mean sef?).

Abeg, anyone knows how to do this without this wahala?

As long as you are not transferring from a dead house to an active one, the other broker has to approve or sign your account out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
Chibuking81:
You don't come again with your prophesy? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
Risky is the new safe; be audacious- move out of your comfort zone.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
Chibuking81:

This assertion is reasonable
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
Toluway:
There was a day myself, one of of my senior colleagues here, [Afriprud stock faithful] and a couple of other members here decided to sow some seeds in the stock and the next day, the stock appreciated. I remember taking that episode as a classic example of how monkey hunters operate. Anyway, you alone can influence the market, it depends on the quantum of capital you haul in.
Sorry i meant Afriprud.

Where all these sudden volume come from now? !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
We have been on that road before, so before it start (the projected season) let's welcome these current market trend starting this week grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
myjoy08:
We have been on that road before, so before it start (the projected season) let's welcome these current market trend starting this week grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (7807) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GORRET(f), floydmayweather, BabsO2(m), sophy17(m), Redoil, Prince081, dapix, Curiouscity(m), Streetinvestor2 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.