Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,963 members, 7,863,423 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:30 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11080839 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
Born2berich:

Many don't know what is happening..definitely the market is giving opportunities to people that where trapped an opportunity to to escape..anyways, let's watch as the drama unfolds. smiley

Who be this tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
PW how market be?

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kieldgreat: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
omaojo1:

My Oga, the warnings were for the good of all. What is happening now is a retracement and if you know what it means, it makes for good exit opportunity.

The thing here is that some people see beyond what you are told by the CBN, Ngozi and co. Until there is the hope of the oil price trending back up, all will not be well with your country. Think devaluation of the naira and its consequences on the equities market.

This market is still not going anywhere, look to start investing again from Q2'15.

Who are the people u claim that sees beyond what CBN and FMF is saying? Really who do you think that knows better than what them?? The price of crude, not minding how much crash it has seen in recent times, is still way bigger than the benchmark for crude for this fiscal year. Does guys are trying to keep the economy stable. It amazes me when i see people who are supposed to know better say stuffs like this.

Please advise all your "iku na ibe" to sell off their stocks now, we are waiting to buy...remember only juicy ones oo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
9free:
OANDO, FBHN, UBA and SKYE........
Transcorp
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
Culled from SMN

Many bid, little offer and a lots of regret. Timing the market is futile :cheers:

Courtesy Nosa 2
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kieldgreat:

Who are the people u claim that sees beyond what CBN and FMF is saying? Really who do you think that knows better than what them?? The price of crude, not minding how much crash it has seen in recent times, is still way bigger than the benchmark for crude for this fiscal year. Does guys are trying to keep the economy stable. It amazes me when i see people who are supposed to know better say stuffs like this.

Please advise all your "iku na ibe" to sell off their stocks now, we are waiting to buy...remember only juicy ones oo grin grin grin

How is it that ignorance leads to greater confidence?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
Dexterax:
PW how market be?
grin
grin Greater fool things. Stop losses at the ready, profit taking en route.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
PETERiCHY:
Culled from SMN

Many bid, little offer and a lots of regret. Timing the market is futile :cheers:

Courtesy Nosa 2

bigass:
I see a rebound/flatout on monday

Josh121:
who is buying OANDO ?

Chibuking81:
uninformed investors, those that yet to understand what is taking place, peoples that fake analyst are still confusing, were the one buying.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
jarkbauer:
This is the week of Golden opportunities..... Take Positions

Guy are you real Jackbauer

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
bigass:

Guy are you real Jackbauer

Sister Big..., hope you are enjoying your ride as joy has cometh in the morning!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
myjoy08:

Sister Big..., hope you are enjoying your ride as joy has cometh in the morning!
I am sleeping with both eyes opened. This bull may not last. I used my gut feelings to buy Oando @ 16.09 and Transcorp at 2.98 Yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Charlesnerd: 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kieldgreat:

Nwanne take a chill pill you hear.

The risks are real and you should know better. The CBN Gov or Finance minister can only reel out the statistics,but its left for the discerning mind to make his/her deductions.

How it affects quoted companies vis-a-vis their FY 2014 is another subject for discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
bigass:

I am sleeping with both eyes opened. This bull may not last. I used my gut feelings to buy Oando @ 16.09 and Transcorp at 2.98 Yesterday.

God will guide your decision. And on the other hand, don't hurry investment decisions.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
The sentiment on this thread has gone far more than imagination.it is now like throwing dice and the way people adjust their feelings to price swing movement in relation to the health of the market is funny.very funny indeed!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
stockbull:
The sentiment on this thread has gone far more than imagination.it is now like throwing dice and the way people adjust their feelings to price swing movement in relation to the health of the market is funny.very funny indeed!

Well said sir. This is becoming very comical and it is quite entertaining.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
FranklinRich:

Well said sir. This is becoming very comical and it is quite entertaining.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
grin Oando, FBNH, Dangote Sugar... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
stockbull:

Market price drops they blame myjoy08, when market gains they blame chibuking. It is really funny indeed.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
Team Oando, Transcorp and FCMB. @ Least i go recover 70% of my loss amt
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
Born2berich:

Market price drops they blame myjoy08, when market gains they blame chibuking. It is really funny indeed.

I find this place comical also...not that I havn't picked up some knowledge though.

This is Nollywood!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
Born2berich:

Sir Born, that is what i called the IRRATIONALITY of life!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
myjoy08:

Sir Born, that is what i called the IRRATIONALITY of life!

That's life for you sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
Born2berich:

That's life for you sir.

Sir Born, i guess you noticed what i discussed earlier with u concerning these market sha? I trust you that you are watching it live (joking).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Charlesnerd: 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
carpenter:

I find this place comical also...not that I havn't picked up some knowledge though.

This is Nollywood!!!

The emotional outbursts are normal,its an expression of our humanity. Everyone wants to win,not loose.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
Born2berich:

I used to think you are smart to understand things but i guess i overrated you.

I didn't blame any King of Chibok(Chibuking81). I only laughed at the Godlike position he put himself. He spoke as if he saw tmrw with authority and berated anybody that didn't listen to him. With Myjoy08, everybody loves good news. He spoke good news with so much confidence and put me in relax mode. i believed him and i didn't act as at when due. As a woman, i am an emotional being and i hated him for his deceptive guts.
***I love to blame others for my failings

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
bigass:

I didn't blame any King of Chibok(Chibuking81). I only laughed at the Godlike position he put himself. He spoke as if he saw tmrw with authority and berated anybody that didn't listen to him. With Myjoy08, everybody loves good news. He spoke good news with so much confidence and put me in relax mode. i believed him and i didn't act as at when due. As a woman, i am an emotional being and i hated him for his deceptive guts.

Comes Bear, Comes Bull, Sister Big..., we are still brothers and sisters in the Lord. The emotional display is normal since we are created with it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
myjoy08:

Comes Bear, Comes Bull, Sister Big..., we are still brothers and sisters in the Lord. The emotional display is normal since we are created with it.

so sweet....do you get angry at all.... but go away jor

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
bigass:

so sweet....do you get angry at all.... but go away jor

Why angry when our life existence is so fragile to be assured by our self-reliance (other than almighty God). We are living by grace and each seconds in our life is a moment of reflection, and correcting our mistakes as the book of Hebrews 12:14 explained to "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord."

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SKYQUEST(m): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Born2berich:

This is Nigeria sir! You must blame somebody else for something. If there is nobody around to blame, blame the man from the south south. Just makesure you blame sombebody. It sure brings some relief, try it... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
bigass:

Is there something wrong with you? Did I mention BIGASS in my post? Why do you always tag my comments towards you? Didn't you see how many people were blaming chibuking today? Please keep your rating to yourself..I don't need it.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nosa2(m), modupeshow, Emumakpo and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.