Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10974643 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5384) (5385) (5386) (5387) (5388) (5389) (5390) ... (7782) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:33am On Mar 10, 2020
Mcy56:
Some forces are bent at crashing the fragile economy, but God will stop the way against them. This is not ordinary again.
Pastor Vee, organize prayer session pls. smiley

No prayer can stop these happenings. Infact. more are coming ... the month may, may shock the whole world.

Prepare for the coming of these 2 personalities, the fake messiah (antiChrist, who would claim to be able to fix the world economies) and true Messiah (Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth)

So, save your energy in praying for recovery, rather pray for ur salvation and that of others.

Maranatha!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 10, 2020
PETERiCHY:

LOCO hope took our advice on OANDO or are you trapped at your N2.70k projection

I entered for my usual 10% and locked up.I am not bothered as reversal is eminent.

The cash I have at hand for strategic picking is enough for me.

Let the market do the worst,those who will make money will make

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:34am On Mar 10, 2020
dinyelutochukwu:
Did anyone notice that it’s mostly the banking stocks that are taking the bashing.

I selfishly pray this doesn’t go round the other sectors.
Yes! Mostly with GTB and Zenith leading they consortium.
Offers in other banking stocks are reduced compared to yesterday, though we don't know if it will increase later-on.
This is what happened when a set of particular stock are allowed to lead the market.
Fcmb had less than 2M Initially, but with Zee and gt offers, fears set in, even Fbnh and access didn't have much initially, the gra-gra may be coming to an end gradually. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:34am On Mar 10, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

There will be full bids this week
watch out
But only for short play Lol
Yes. The herd mentality will come to play. So, people should keep an eye on oil price and Dr Corona, as soon as any positive news comes out of these two, most stocks will go on full bid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dinyelutochukwu: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2020
MssRose:
Na wah o. It's not funny anymore. Bought zenith as a newbie@ #24 since last year, seeing the price now is not funny to me at all. God help us o
If you’re a long term investor, there’s no cause for alarm. Zenith is about the healthiest bank in the NSE.
If you’re short term, keep your eyes on the market, once there is a slight rebound in prices, sell-off, count your losses, and put your money in one of the sound stocks with good fundamentals.
No one saw this coming.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2020
This is a watershed moment.

History is being repeated.

Wealth transfer happening.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:39am On Mar 10, 2020
pluto09:

Any stock in particular on your radar

It has to be zenith or GTB
Not that I am buying though
But it is good to monitor those two
Everyone is waiting for the first move Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 10, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

Expecting nothing less than 30% pullback once the reversal occur.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2020
Imagine transcorp having bids around this time. One would have thought the full offer won't have part two. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 10:44am On Mar 10, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2020
Was up with NEM the seem to be holding waters.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 10:46am On Mar 10, 2020
There will likely be slight reversal today on some stocks. Tomorrow, most stocks might be on bid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:48am On Mar 10, 2020
PharmAlfred:
There will likely be slight reversal today on some stocks. Tomorrow, most stocks might be on bid.
Stanbic and few others are having bids now......
Aside the fugaz and maybe UACN, wapco, that's heavy on offers, some others are not that heavy ........let me just scan round the more.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:48am On Mar 10, 2020
Mcy56:

GT and Zenith pre-market is looking scaryyyyy shocked embarassed

I thought you have joined PA Emma long term gang

Why bother about daily price movement abeg close your eyes and ears to market noise and chop your dividend in peace grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockish(m): 10:48am On Mar 10, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

cry you sold your uacn and didn't inform your friend to do the same
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2020
Surely, money will be made from this bear for the lucky ones who were able to time the market well. When you see bids showing up from different angles, then you know that the market is about to recover. For now, the debate should be which stocks to key into when these signs eventually show up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 10:51am On Mar 10, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 10, 2020
kolaish:
Surely, money will be made from this bear for the lucky ones who were able to time the market well. When you see bids showing up from different angles, then you know that the market is about to recover. For now, the debate should be which stocks to key into when these signs eventually show up.

The leaders of each sector especially the big cap stocks.

They are plenty I'm sighting now.Looking attractive

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2020
lmm4real:
Was up with NEM the seem to be holding waters.

i don run comot. it can't be that immune
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2020
PETERiCHY:
I thought you have joined PA Emma long term gang

Why bother about daily price movement abeg close your eyes and ears to market noise and chop your dividend in peace grin grin
grin grin
Still in process....and joining long term gang doesn't stop someone from looking for new ground and opportunities nah.
Your Zenith is begging you now at 13, keep shifting goal post there.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IAmFreee: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2020
Hi all, I've been following this thread for some times now. Please I need recommendation of a good stock broking firm where I can buy shares from.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2020
kolaish:

The rallies will be short though
And prices will still gravitate back

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 10:55am On Mar 10, 2020
Let's keep monitoring BRENT. If it goes higher than what it closed yesterday before NSE close, there would likely be a short reversal this week just like Agba said.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2020
Hmmm! Why biding chams
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 11:00am On Mar 10, 2020
World markets are reversing, Oil price reversing too. Its only a matter of time. I await my Zenith dividend and look forward to 2Q dividend. That's the way forward. I am long term on this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2020
veecovee:
Hmmm! Why biding chams
Cos it has reached car park.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2020
They already mopped Fbnh offers at 4.40.....bids have shown up....let's see how it goes..

PS: Not a recomm for anyone to buy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:26am On Mar 10, 2020
UBA getting attn at 5.65......offers reduced...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:28am On Mar 10, 2020
Mcy56:
UBA getting attn at 5.65......offers reduced...

Can we get GTB @ 5.65 grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:28am On Mar 10, 2020
Zenith 13.05
UBA 5.65

grin grin grin

Until GTB goes below N10...I wont buy anything!

Wake me up to BUY when GTB hits N10 shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:30am On Mar 10, 2020
Uba trying to go the wy of Fbnh..mopping
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 11:31am On Mar 10, 2020
stcool:
Zenith 13.05
UBA 5.65

grin grin grin

Until GTB goes below N10...I wont buy anything!

Wake me up to BUY when GTB hits N10 shocked

see 200m offer disappear from Zenith without any sell

i laugh in swahili

(1) (2) (3) ... (5384) (5385) (5386) (5387) (5388) (5389) (5390) ... (7782) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jaybee3(m), Prolificlife, aj8(m), jideflash(m), NettyNelly(m), KayOn1 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.