Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,349 members, 7,839,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10987200 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5389) (5390) (5391) (5392) (5393) (5394) (5395) ... (7787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
pluto09:

I doubt if they will do 10% fall for 3 more consecutive days.

Bro, never say never o. Offers are still excess.

Watch out for 2019 lows.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol. Boss shebi you always cover for the inconsistency with your bear reports.
I cannot come and go and be reporting bear activities on the floor. tongue

We go hand the mic over to you on the 18th. tongue tongue cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Good move.

All stocks will trade at or below their 2019 lows tomorrow.

We pray it continues this week.

The end is getting nearer.

Oga use the word "may," cause you are not God
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
locodemy:

Are you talking of the end kpata kpata or Oso Abiola still remain in all these sekura hair cut?

We are close to : "He is that down fear no fall".

I believe there will be flood of liquidity around the world. FPI go bring am here and we go collect am.

If you are observant, almost all stocks or indices are having same plot on the chart. The plotters want to do something. So be ready to get the candy from them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
veecovee:

Oga use the word "may," cause you we not Go

Most are trading already.

If you have eyes, you should see it already grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Uchetoba: 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2020
JBERGER Board meeting is tomorrow I anticipate N5 dividend plus bonus shares
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

We are close to : "He is that down fear no fall".

I believe there will be flood of liquidity around the world. FPI go bring am here and we go collect am.

If you are observant, almost all stocks or indices are having same plot on the chart. The plotters want to do something. So be ready to get the candy from them.

Thanks.Let me go and look for truck load of cash.

So something good can come out of 2020?
No more Janet call after this storm?

I need to hear from Peter too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
veecovee:
.. TRY AND MAKE MONEY WHENEVER THE OPPORTUNITY SHOWS.

BUT, BEAR IT IN MIND THAT OUR WORLD IS IN TROUBLE.

APOCALYPTIC EVENTS ARE LOOMING

You didn't use 'may' here. grin

You could have said our world "may" be in trouble grin

Apocalyptic events "may" be looming. grin

#Tisha!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

Yes I am hoping for a 10% dip on Friday, then reversal to 10% gain grin grin grin

If it they can do that, it will be good grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
[quote author=rebekah2011 post=87329468]March 19.[/quote

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

It will trade at 1.36 tomorrow. So cool and buy then. At that price you are closer to the ground that those who bought at 2.

I am looking at volume.
Do you think huge volume of bid will not drive the price up tomorrow?

Anyway I will wait till intra day trading to take decisions or move to another low priced banking stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
locodemy:

Thanks.Let me go and look for truck load of cash.

So something good can come out of 2020?
No more Janet call after this storm?

I need to hear from Peter too

The headwind is still there.

This is to prepare for what the Fed, ECB, BoJ, BOE will do next week.

They will be tempted to act irrationally next week. So flood the world with liquidity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

The headwind is still there.

This is to prepare for what the Fed, ECB, BoJ, BOE will do next week.

They will be tempted to act irrationally next week. So flood the world with liquidity.

Ok.So we will join them to collect our own share.

And the market still pointing down after the interception................?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
locodemy:

I am looking at volume.
Do you think huge volume of bid will not drive the price up tomorrow?

Anyway I will wait till intra day trading to take decisions or move to another low priced banking stock.

Most banks are trading below 2019 low. GTB, FBN & ETI (did last week and want to retest lower), ZENITH, Stanbic,

Only UBA, Fidelity, FCMB left.

The suppliers are foreigners, so supply fit dey.

However don't lose focus on the main issue happening around the globe. Recession in EU, Japan especially. Reading should start to come out around April or May.

So catch the candy first

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
locodemy:

Ok.So we will join them to collect our own share.

And the market still pointing down after the interception................?

grin grin helicopter money.

E no dey finish. Na printing press o. So take your own

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Most banks are trading below 2019 low. GTB, FBN & ETI (did last week and want to retest lower), ZENITH, Stanbic,

Only UBA, Fidelity, FCMB left.

The suppliers are foreigners, so supply fit dey.

However don't lose focus on the main issue happening around the globe. Recession in EU, Japan especially. Reading should start to come out around April or May.

So catch the candy first

Standing on 10% is not a bad idea in this case.
I am looking for a way to cover my loss in oando.

This time,I will grab with all alacrity.

Tnx very much
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin helicopter money.

E no dey finish. Na printing press o. So take your own

I understand better now.tnx very much

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
Intendy:
Stocks with new 52 week lows

Unity bank #0.47k

Transcorp #0.76k

Wema #0.50k

Lasaco #0.21k

Unilever #10.60k

Cadbury #6.65k

Npf microfinance Bank #0.85k

Zenith Bank#13.05k

Nacho #2.03k

Oando #2.19k

International breweries #6.35k

NB #33.10k

CAP #19.95k

GTB #19.95k

Stanbic #28.35k

Nascon #11.70k

Cap @ N19.95 is almost 8 year low undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
currentprice:
bloody day 2

cheesy cheesy cheesy

How many days of this should we expect?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
See as everyone keep silent collecting information for free.Why not appreciate oga Oracle by liking all those posts........

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
Chibuking81:
As crude oil finally parked at $36/$37 and American Dow industry recovery from previous loses. NSE will recover tomorrow from its 2 days blood bath. Since 2 days 99% stocks was padlocked and key thrown inside the ocean, no way to escape for both jijo group and some investors who chooses to bail out. But the keys has been found.

At this junction starting from tomorrow whenever you see opening of the door for you to escape, pls exercise patience don't bail out, because you might ended up seen the same stock you bailed out from within some hours moving up above your exit junction.

Crude oil shall move up again above $50 within a shot period, and NSE will also move up. To all of us who pay this crude oil movement school fees, pls take heart, you shall recover it all.

The current oil war is to educate non - OPEC countries the need to corporate and take part in crude oil cut when ever the need arises.

@Bolded will be revisited tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

Mendes no come talk say na Thursday you go lay ya ambush
E be like na you dey spoil my ambush Lol

Go and ask Mcy56 what happened to her. You might go to lay ambush and then end up being ambushed upon. Market is very dicey at the moment but 10% looking up and down..

If only Putin will show us his deck of cards......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
locodemy:
See as everyone keep silent collecting information for free.Why not appreciate oga Oracle by liking all those posts........

It is not necessary liking posts.

E no dey give money.

Na wetin wey dey give money I want as nwaafor igbo. grin

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
maishai:
Oandos management are candidates for firing squad...............................Another school fees paid

grin grin grin

You had to experience it yourself? After many negative testimonies here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Nnam, hope you are seeing bargain? grin grin

Do you remember that our church song : Amarom ebe nge bido e bido. grin

The offers are so massive that it is like scooping water from an ocean.

This Oracle sef…. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
mendes911:

And those people that bought yesterday will be preparing to sell tomorrow, and those that bought today will sell on Thursday.

Na so the cycle dey go and one would assume that a lot of people are sellings their shares, whereas it might be just some quantity exchanging hands between Arduino and Mcy56 weekly.
This table you are shaking sha oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ring torn Don they change because some people don fall maga.All the doomsday is coming to an end.I guess Corona virus now has a cure,the oil war is equally over.If you are street rugged ,you will know monkey hunting is allowed.It has always been all men for himself...naija 4 you.
Disclosure:I started buying today.Got my afolabi units of zenith bank

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
Biafran4life:
Ring torn Don they change because some people don fall maga.All the doomsday is coming to an end.I guess Corona virus now has a cure,the oil war is equally over.If you are street rugged ,you will know monkey hunting is allowed.It has always been all men for himself...naija 4 you.
Disclosure:I started buying today.Got my afolabi units of zenith bank

Why didn't you start buying last week?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2020
Peter was trapped in one of the jijo deal he wanted to strike before all the door was locked up grin grin grin The worst of it all is that the door was locked up finally after the closing of business on Friday. Jijo group woke up on Monday to meet a very big padlock, with no body willing to help those in the vehicle.

But one thing is certain, it must surly be over very soon .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
mendes911:

Why didn't you start buying last week?
I buy every week.Wapco and J B didn't go through because of my price limit
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
PA Emma and oga ogg where art thou.
Ndi Oso chi egbu akariala!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
@ RabbiDoracle
Bido na Cham PLC
Those who enter cham at 20 kobo are more safer, because they will not fear any further fall.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5389) (5390) (5391) (5392) (5393) (5394) (5395) ... (7787) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.