Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,760 members, 7,837,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10979198 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5399) (5400) (5401) (5402) (5403) (5404) (5405) ... (7783) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
Homextras:

MESHPIPS, we are truly sorry!

Speak for yourself, you are sorry.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
Valueinvestor:

Even if it gets to N1.00 some people will still not buy out of fear.By then another element of fear such as delisting will come up grin grin

That one is a good news o.
Delisting zenith.Do you know know how much the new investor will pay?

The highest news on any stock is bankruptcy.
Like starcomms of the old
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
When Meshpips saw gtb at 19 some people were like even if Mr Ibu becomes the president of Nigeria,gtb cannot come that low,now gtb touched 19 and they are still scared to buy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Haba !!!!

You buy at N1.00 and earn a total dividend of N2.80k

grin grin..End of all the banks in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Haba !!!!

You buy at N1.00 and earn a total dividend of N2.80k

Sir even N2.80 Div at a price of N5 + looks like daylight robbery to me .Maybe special Div sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
lancee:

Nothing is impossible, the market can be irrational.

3 years from now some people will wonder why they didn't buy Zenith when it was offered at N13.00, some people suggested km 9.
It is good, will continue to buy in tranches till it gets to that price

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
locodemy:

That one is a good news o.
Delisting zenith.Do you know know how much the new investor will pay?

The highest news on any stock is bankruptcy.
Like starcomms of the old
Oga Loco ,you better run or ask questions when you zenith at such a price grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
Valueinvestor:

Sir even N2.80 Div at a price of N5 + looks like daylight robbery to me .Maybe special Div sha

Still a good deal at today's closing price of of N12.05
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
Valueinvestor:

Even if it gets to N1.00 some people will still not buy out of fear.By then another element of fear such as delisting will come up grin grin

End of all the banks in Nigeria grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
when that time comes, the level of NPLs and write-downs will be unprecedented in Nigerian Banking industry. Zenith can write off 450b in loans and Access bank 750b or 1 trillion sef. First bank will just ask depositors to go and collect their deposits from CBN.
lancee:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

3 years from now some people will wonder why they didn't buy Zenith when it was offered at N13.00, some people suggested km 9.

Well said oga mi.. in tranches at it goes lower
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
Are we sure that the same level of dividend will be possible come next year? I am not that optimistic.
emmanuelewumi:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

You have said it all sir, when a stock is cheap from your valuation,the idea is to start buying on a scale down,
Undue pessimism makes one loose opprotunities
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
rebekah2011:
when that time comes, the level of NPLs and write-downs will be unprecedented in Nigerian Banking industry. Zenith can write off 450b in loans and Access bank 750b or 1 trillion sef. First bank will just ask depositors to go and collect their deposits from CBN.

grin grin ; Cbn will print more money and give depositors
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

You are very right sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
Homextras:

MESHPIPS, we are truly sorry!

Sir,

thanks for this. You weren't one of those that wrongly accused me yet you are quick to apologize.

There is a lot we all can do together.

We've got great days ahead.

To our success!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
Intendy:
Stocks with new 52 week lows

GTB #19.90k

NB #33.00k

Oando #2.10k

Lasaco #0.20k

Zenith Bank #12.05k

ETI #4.85k

Cadbury #6.00k

Nascon #10.55k

Conoil #14.60k

Sterling bank #1.27k

Nestlé #915.30k

Zenith, GTB, Nestle and Sterling all coming to Zaddy.... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
Coolcash1:

Zenith, GTB, Nestle and Sterling all coming to Zaddy.... grin grin

I trust u sir. .Man with the coolestcash ...No more Access bank grin

Missed Nestle last time 05/06 @N 650 still dey ask my self why I missed it ..will keep watching it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
rebekah2011:
Are we sure that the same level of dividend will be possible come next year? I am not that optimistic.

Please don't buy, if you have the opportunity to sell your holdings please do.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

I know all these and I am factoring them into my analysis.

I have also factored if Zenith keeps losing 10% full offer till Friday, it will trade at 9.8

If it continues on full offer till next week Friday, it will be N5.85.

I am closer to the ground buying now till next week than if I bought at N24 in January 2020.

So Dow should fall to 21K7 first and let's hear from Dede Powell.

Dem must print money nonstop.

Maybe when Q1 results start pouring in grin. It is too early to do that now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
As for me, I no send, let the crude oil get down to $10, Let see what Russia and USA are made up with. OPEC should supply more crude to the market and allow the price of crude to fall further. Russia and other non - OPEC members think that falling will not get to $38. But now it's bellow that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
lancee:

Me & oga mi Myjoy08 used to be in the bull gang those days ..Now una don change to Bear bear bear gang now .. grin

Maybe after devaluation my oga go join us back . Bureau D grin

My Oga, there’s no permanent enemy in this market...it is all about individual interest. Global economic outlook is bearish for 2020. Maybe Q4 we will restrategize again. It is all about facts...no needs to trade emotion in this market

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
It's well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol. I'm looking forward to the day he will post positive news Insha Allah. grin

Aunty Mercy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

The guy is so scared, he is scaring people to console himself and admit more people into the scared gang.

LOL $1 to N410... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
rebekah2011:

High probability of not being attained

but i think worst case scenario 60-70% of prior year shld be achievable by the bank, and tehy wld fully bounce back by 2021 barring any other major world dislocation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
When fundamentally sound stocks are selling at low prices that is great opportunity to create wealth for investors.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
Godisfaithful:

My Oga, there’s no permanent enemy in this market...it is all about individual interest. Global economic outlook is bearish for 2020. Maybe Q4 we will restrategize again. It is all about facts...no needs to trade emotion in this market

Got u sir ..No emotion ..Just a process of wealth transfer way i see it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Please don't buy, if you have the opportunity to sell your holdings please do.

Is this sarcasm sir??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
thebargainhunte:

Is this sarcasm sir??

He is sceptical and I tried to encourage his scepticism

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
meshpips:

@rabbidoracle,

. . . Oshogbo weed abi?

Orace was right there my dear, we wouldn't have seen GTB at 18-19 if not for the corona v and oil crash.

Tell yourself the truth ... No one knows that these two stuffs were coming.

Sometimes we predict up and the market goes down. Apparently, the market must either go up or down, and you maybe right sometimes. So this shouldn't make you think that you know tommorow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
veecovee:

Orace was right there my dear, we wouldn't have seen GTB at 18-19 if not for the corona v and oil crash.

Tell yourself the truth ... No one knows that these two stuffs were coming.

Sometimes we predict up and the market goes down. Apparently, the market must either go up or down, and you maybe right sometimes. So this shouldn't make you think that you know tommorow.

A broken clock is right twice day
Abeg I am not insinuating that somebody is broken o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5399) (5400) (5401) (5402) (5403) (5404) (5405) ... (7783) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: W0t0w0toman, Mpeace(m), Palomadove, crownprince2017, Laso09, Jonwest, KarlTom, Pete002, 222Martins(m), Shalom428, Olaide1295, spido(m), Babynerd and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.