Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10948060 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5442) (5443) (5444) (5445) (5446) (5447) (5448) ... (7776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 7:28am On Mar 19, 2020
Ladasha:
Good morning house,
Kindly advise me. Is it advisable to buy FBNH @4+ now? I am newbie and will appreciate every bit of direction from the gurus in the house.

Keep your eyes on the market till 2pm. It will likely go below 4. If it does, wait till tomorrow, if it falls again, observe before you buy on Monday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 7:32am On Mar 19, 2020
As Oga Oracle stated the issue now is not the money Central banks are pumping to stabilize the economy...

It is the fact that a world recession is inevitable at this point. Only yesterday the NYSE has erased all gains made during the Trump election.

The only thing Trump was using to brag grin

If the cases in the US can peak followed my Europe then we have some recovery,

Else...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 19, 2020
stcool:
As Oga Oracle stated the issue now is not the money Central banks are pumping to stabilize the economy...

It is the fact that a world recession is inevitable at this point. Only yesterday the NYSE has erased all gains made during the Trump election.

The only thing Trump was using to brag grin

If the cases in the US can peak followed my Europe then we have some recovery,

Else...

Eaxctly. His bragging rights.

As at Q4 2019, Italy, Japan, France had negative GDP growth rates. Germany managed to achieve zero. So it is certain that those three will enter technical recession come April as their economies will contract. Germany will contract in Q1 2020 due to the coronavirus.

Starting from April, we will start seeing those that are going into recession. I believe that is why their market is falling and pricing in that slump in activities.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2020
Hi everyone, was hard hit. I am back with whatever is left of me�

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2020
The market will bearish today.
Anybody wants to bet?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2020
All gamblers went on vacation grin
samguru:
Anybody wants to bet?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uchmec: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2020
Good morning all. Should I buy Access bank@ 6.05 or Firstbank@4 naira?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2020
samguru:
Anybody wants to bet?
I don't think so...it's going to be stable
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 19, 2020
samguru:
Anybody wants to bet?

How many people did you see here this morning?
Betting now is understatement.
Even football betting is suspended till April.

Begin now to look for a way of making yourself happy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:48am On Mar 19, 2020
locodemy:

How many people did you see here this morning?
Betting now is understatement.
Even football betting is suspended till April.

Begin now to look for a way of making yourself happy.

The work of God is the only source of happiness in my life right now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 10:15am On Mar 19, 2020
Investnow2017:
Hi everyone, was hard hit. I am back with whatever is left of me�

Granpa WB lost 25%. You will be fine

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 10:16am On Mar 19, 2020
The recovery

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2020
The equity price of Guaranty Trust Bank Plc and Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc was adjusted today 19th March, 2020 for dividend as recommended by their board of directors. S/N SECURITY DIVIDEND LAST CLOSE PRICE EX-DIV PRICE 1 Guaranty Trust Bank Plc N2.50 N20.90 N18.40 2 Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc N2.00 N30.25 N28.25

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2020
Gtbank coming to daddy @17 grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2020
Hmmm

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shrink007: 10:47am On Mar 19, 2020
It's crazy i just discovered 1 million Naira that had been credited among others is missing from my trading account on Morgan Capital. I hope they will rectify asap

It has been rectified. Just wanted to clarify
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:05am On Mar 19, 2020
onegentleguy:
Good day All,
I just published an article with the title:

ALARM BELL IN NIGERIA: BETWEEN FEAR, RISK AND OPPORTUNITY !!

It's published on booksie, the UK platform medium and the personal finance section of some select few Nigerian dailies.

U may wish to read through by using the link below;

https://www.booksie.com/618814-alarm-bell-in-nigeria-between-fear-risk-and-opportunity-

Regards

FRIESLANDCAMPINA WAMCO set to acquire Nutricima(an arm of PZ) as the company seeks to divest from its dairy business and polish personal care brand, Luksja.

https://www.dairyreporter.com/Article/2020/03/19/FrieslandCampina-WAMCO-set-to-buy-Nutricima?utm_source=copyright&utm_medium=OnSite&utm_campaign=copyright

PZ Nig following in the footsteps of UACN.
...watch that space !! Already mentioned it when the coy was trading @ circa N3.50(see article above)

Selah
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2020
shrink007:
It's crazy i just discovered 1 million Naira that had been credited among others is missing from my trading account on Morgan Capital. I hope they will rectify asap
Shey the money shrink nii? Abi dem won do James Bond 007 for you grin. Jokes apart, please send them an email. They will rectify it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2020
Justcul:
Gtbank coming to daddy @17 grin grin

The stock no gree o..don bounce back
Letz wait maybe it will go down today

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
Zee soon be seen on full offer!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
"The coronavirus pandemic began in China. Today, it reported no new local infections for the first time"...We're making progress!

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/19/asia/coronavirus-covid-19-update-china-intl-hnk/index.html

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shrink007: 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
seyisanya:
Shey the money shrink nii? Abi dem won do James Bond 007 for you grin. Jokes apart, please send them an email. They will rectify it.

It has been rectified grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
seyisanya:
"The coronavirus pandemic began in China. Today, it reported no new local infections for the first time"...We're making progress!

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/19/asia/coronavirus-covid-19-update-china-intl-hnk/index.html

Ya progressive. But d question is how prepared is ur own country??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
lancee:

The stock no gree o..don bounce back
Letz wait maybe it will go down today

Very stubborn stock, still monitoring it... at that point Buy, Buy, Buy, Buy, Buy, Buy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OLOBAM: 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
[quote author=Justcul post=87577479]

Very stubborn stock, still monitoring it... at that point Buy, Buy, Buy, Buy, Buy, Buy grin grin
[/quote
I even thought the stock was immune to COVID19.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
onegentleguy:

FRIESLANDCAMPINA WAMCO set to acquire Nutricima(an arm of PZ) as the company seeks to divest from its dairy business and polish personal care brand, Luksja.

https://www.dairyreporter.com/Article/2020/03/19/FrieslandCampina-WAMCO-set-to-buy-Nutricima?utm_source=copyright&utm_medium=OnSite&utm_campaign=copyright

PZ Nig following in the footsteps of UACN.
...watch that space !! Already mentioned it when the coy was trading @ circa N3.50(see article above)

Selah
Fingers crossed, we will keenly watch this space
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
thesilentone:

Granpa WB lost 25%. You will be fine

I lost 35% undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
We need update about our reserve Emefiele.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
Brent on the move $25.8 grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
God is wonderful.
Everyone is now healthy.
No one wants to travel abroad again for medical treatment.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
thebargainhunte:
We need update about our reserve Emefiele.

Which reserve grin

I hope NSE are putting measures in place just in case...

Else N5.00 will kiss Zenith Bank & Co.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
locodemy:
God is wonderful.
Everyone is now healthy.
No one wants to travel abroad again for medical treatment.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5442) (5443) (5444) (5445) (5446) (5447) (5448) ... (7776) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ositadima1(m), Mfunkynation(m), manwomanok, vacanci, Mills55, adamx23(m), KayOn1, Choiceguy, otomatic(m), Blackman101, Laso09, chunkuli and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.