Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10950416 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5443) (5444) (5445) (5446) (5447) (5448) (5449) ... (7777) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
stcool:

Which reserve grin

I hope NSE are putting measures in place just in case...

Else N5.00 will kiss Zenith Bank & Co.

Reserve covid-19 is feeding on. No pray for that oo else heart attack will kill people more than Corona virus. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
locodemy:
God is wonderful.
Everyone is now healthy.
No one wants to travel abroad again for medical treatment.

Are u not happy that Nigerians are now the most healthiest people on planet earth? Enemy of progress sighted grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
Crude oil price

One month ago: $52

Two weeks ago: $47

One week ago: $32

Now: $21.1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
ZikkyChops:
Crude oil price

One month ago: $52

Two weeks ago: $47

One week ago: $32

Now: $21.1

Tomorrow:
Next week:
Next month:

0.01 loading
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ekpoma25: 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
Presently on NSE, Traders do trade remotely from their offices without necessarily coming to the Floor.

locodemy:

If NSE can try this,it will reduce manipulations but market ain't gonna be liquid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
if NSE does that it'll really promote transparency
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ekpoma25:
Presently on NSE, Traders do trade remotely from their offices without necessarily coming to the Floor.

Some go to floor.
My old analog broker uses floor till date
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
Pls when is GTB payment date
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ekpoma25: 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
That is to say there is alternative trading flow instead of being physically present on the Floor. And if NSE decides to shut down the floor, Traders can still trade from their offices.

Your Analogue broker may be enjoying the gist with fellow brokers on the floor grin grin grin grin grin

locodemy:

Some go to floor.
My old analog broker uses floor till date
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
Stocks with new 52 week lows
Stanbic ibtc #28.25k
Dangote cement #129.00k
Nestlé #850.00k
Wapic #0.21k
Uba #5.00k
Transcorp #0.62k
Fidson #2.21k
Arbico #2.85k

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/29404_UNION_DIAGNOSTIC_-ACQUISITION_OF__CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2020.pdf

Hope rising

Been trapped here for nearly 3 yrs.

Finally, I will exit with tashere 5k/share profit (I bought at 30K/share)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
ebuka1997:

seems to be the parent increasing holding in subsidiary?

This was one of the school fees I paid on NSE...

Looking back, I laugh at how naive I was back then. Stockwatch (the radio program and magazine) was a huge part of my learning though. I think was one of the people that made that guy rich...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
bigjay01:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/29404_UNION_DIAGNOSTIC_-ACQUISITION_OF__CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2020.pdf

Hope rising

This, I meant...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
bigjay01:

Hope rising

Most Nigerian CEOS are heartless criminals. This was a stock that was enlisted at N3 per share on Sept 2008 and they ONLY pay 8k dividend in 2009.

Now 11yrs down the lane they want to buy out investors at a paltry 35kobo per share.

Tejuosho should fear God ooo angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
That is why I pitied those that ran into CHAMS thinking that they have discovered a goldmine.
PETERiCHY:

Most Nigerian CEOS are heartless criminals. This was a stock that was enlisted at N3 per share on Sept 2008 and they ONLY pay 8k dividend in 2009.

Now 11yrs down the lane they want to buy out investors at a paltry 35kobo per share.

Tejuosho fear God ooo angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Nope, they must have bought from someone divesting. The majority shareholder is stylishly increasing its stakes and I will not be surprised if the Bank is taken private someday.
pluto09:

Is this share buyback?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by budaatum: 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
PETERiCHY:

We all saw how Tesla jumped from around $300 in December to $900 this February before dropping to the current $748 it is now.
Who knows what a huge potential gain they missed?

Timing very critical in investing.

FORTUNE favors the BRAVE
https://www.nairaland.com/5714251/finikis#87586202

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
In light of this coronavirus leading to the postponement of AGMs by coys that have declared dividend. The dividend payment will be delayed oooo until the AGM is held. I think coys may have to amend their article of association to recognise holding the AGM online to take care of situation like this. It will also save the company funds
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
rebekah2011:
That is why I pitied those that ran into CHAMS thinking that they have discovered a goldmine.

this one is something else. Jumped over hoops to partake in the PP in 2008.

Someday maybe, just maybe ...

This my people is one of my school fees.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
The sad part for me is that CHAMS has no excuse not to have rewarded their shareholders because they got huge patronage from the FG.
bigjay01:

this one is something else. Jumped over hoops to partake in the PP in 2008.

Someday maybe, just maybe ...

This my people is one of my school fees.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IAmFreee: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
Infinitisi:

Morgan Capital

Lead Capital

Investment One

Meristem
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
BREAKING NEWS !!

The US has approved the anti-malarial drug chloroquine for use as a treatment against the new coronavirus, President Donald Trump said Thursday.

“We’re going to be able to make that drug available almost immediately, and that’s where the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) has been so great,” Trump told reporters.

“They’ve gone through the approval process – it’s been approved. They took it down from many, many months to immediate. So we’re going to be able to make that drug available by prescription.”

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/us-approves-anti-malarial-drug-to-treat-covid-19-says-president-donald-trump/story-E3EVqaS8LtTeTh3VW3iCdN.html

...these folks keep acting out their script. One wonders why the said drug wasn't put to use before now. wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dinyelutochukwu: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
onegentleguy:
BREAKING NEWS !!

The US has approved the anti-malarial drug chloroquine for use as a treatment against the new coronavirus, President Donald Trump said Thursday.

“We’re going to be able to make that drug available almost immediately, and that’s where the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) has been so great,” Trump told reporters.

“They’ve gone through the approval process – it’s been approved. They took it down from many, many months to immediate. So we’re going to be able to make that drug available by prescription.”

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/us-approves-anti-malarial-drug-to-treat-covid-19-says-president-donald-trump/story-E3EVqaS8LtTeTh3VW3iCdN.html

...these folks keep acting out their script. One wonders why the said drug wasn't put to use before now. wink cheesy grin

We are all pawns ♟ in their game of chess.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dinyelutochukwu: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
I was able to buy Stanbic at N25.60 today. I’m just biting my finger for not loading more.
For once I regret buying small.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
Capital Adequacy Ratios of Nigerian Banks Seriously at Risk
https://businesspost.ng/banking/capital-adequacy-ratios-of-nigerian-banks-seriously-at-risk/

COVID-19 Could Trigger Naira Devaluation—Buhari’s Economic Squad
https://businesspost.ng/economy/covid-19-could-trigger-naira-devaluation-buharis-economic-squad/

Nigeria Drops Crude Oil Benchmark to $30 from $57 Per Barrel
https://businesspost.ng/economy/nigeria-drops-crude-oil-benchmark-to-30-from-57-per-barrel/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
onegentleguy:
BREAKING NEWS !!

https://twitter.com/business/status/1240673186196393985

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-19/trump-touts-malaria-drug-as-potential-coronavirus-treatment?utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_content=business&utm_medium=social&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

(1) (2) (3) ... (5443) (5444) (5445) (5446) (5447) (5448) (5449) ... (7777) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KarlTom, Yem0350, perfectgen(m), me3000(m), Kwibaba(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.