Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,201 members, 7,853,100 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11041181 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5462) (5463) (5464) (5465) (5466) (5467) (5468) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:12am On Mar 24, 2020
veecovee:

grin grin grin

Now you are doing your own abi?

Ministry people grin
grin grin grin
Am not the one causing crude nor Dow to behaving the way it behaves. Or the one that bring the news of corona virus in Nigeria. What am talking about is the reality on the ground. I still have stocks I have not sell, and will not sell. Some call for stock fall, and corona virus surfaces and help their ministry, and really going below their expectations. I am investors who want more unit of sound fundamental stock at cheaper rate since the situation has introduces it, let it last so that we can help our ministry. grin grin grin

Or you don't want more share at cheaper rate?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:18am On Mar 24, 2020
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/383519-coronavirus-low-crude-oil-prices-may-force-nigeria-to-abandon-production.html

Nigeria government at junction should seriously look into other section that will survive our economic, too mush dependent on crude is dangerous for the survival of the nation.

But come to think of it, is USA also depending on crude oil?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:18am On Mar 24, 2020
Chibuking81:

grin grin grin grin
I will put on helmet grin grin grin
When I was fully balancing in my Zenith vehicle, waiting for our dividend, group of gang was waiting for Zenith at sub #11 releasing news upon news, suddenly unforseen corona virus surfaces, drive the vehicle to the various junction, and still drive down. As they settled down in the various vehicle, with their wishes of seen upward return, the reality now resurfaces, and has still hold the stick to drive most vehicle to another km 10/20% more.

So you never re-invest your zenith bank dividend. ..

You don hammer Sir.

I don reinvest mine.

Waiting for UBA and ucap dividend payments this week

ButI have one big sharp cutlass hidden somewhere in want to use to enter market very soon when I see more LOWER LOW PRICES of my choice shares.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:23am On Mar 24, 2020
Chibuking81:

grin grin grin
Am not the one causing crude nor Dow to behaving the way it behaves. Or the one that bring the news of corona virus in Nigeria. What am talking about is the reality on the ground. I still have stocks I have not sell, and will not sell. Some call for stock fall, and corona virus surfaces and help their ministry, and really going below their expectations. I am investors who want more unit of sound fundamental stock at cheaper rate since the situation has introduces it, let it last so that we can help our ministry. grin grin grin

Or you don't want more share at cheaper rate?

grin grin grin ... I see

So as the falling don pass their FALL BY FIRE ministry.

You run go open FALL AND DIE ministry grin

JUJU people grin

Very soon una go begin burn una shrines

cc oracle grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:25am On Mar 24, 2020
ukay2:

So you never re-invest your zenith bank dividend. ..

You don hammer Sir.

I don reinvest mine.

Waiting for UBA and ucap dividend payments this week

ButI have one big sharp cutlass hidden somewhere in want to use to enter market very soon when I see more LOWER LOW PRICES of my choice shares.

I use it to invest in education, but will still replace it, once the reality drive the stock to my waiting desired junction.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinola98: 8:26am On Mar 24, 2020
Good morning

Did anyone receive AFRIPRUD dividend yesterday pls ??
because am still yet to receive mine
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 24, 2020
Chibuking81:
grin grin grin
Many whom were already inside want stock to skyrocket, but when waiting at their various junction, they want stock price to come down grin grin
Suddenly they don't want it to go below their entry point. What a sudden change in mind? While some group still needed it at their various junction.

No one is disputing your statement that the events are still unsolved.

Any rise you see is just liquidity driven.

I am strongly loading at full offers of banks.

I must surf the coming Tsunami.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 24, 2020
stcool:
So as the FED opened the flood gates of QE...$ has been falling since yesterday. Which is the aim, a weak $ will help the recovery process

They remain the most powerful Central bank in the world. ECB & BOJ gives way once FED wants a weak $

Once this virus is sorted the bullish run will be record breaking.

The question is how soon?

Your head is there.

A weakened USD will be used to chase all assets worldwide. Nothing like safe haven anymore. All will find their way into stocks.

Savings in the US will attract little or nothing as interest.

Powell vex open the taps. Trump even had to thank him. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 24, 2020
Chibuking81:

Will they also shut down realtime online trading platform?

No.

Trading will still be done.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 24, 2020
Coolcash1:

It is a big question. When will recovery begin?

It is a soft landing after the virus.

As people start coming out from their houses, oya collect this check and go and spend. grin grin

The problem isn't now. The problem is the future. After many months down the road, the solutions today could become a problem in future.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2020
Chibuking81:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/383519-coronavirus-low-crude-oil-prices-may-force-nigeria-to-abandon-production.html

Nigeria government at junction should seriously look into other section that will survive our economic, too mush dependent on crude is dangerous for the survival of the nation.

But come to think of it, is USA also depending on crude oil?

Oil prices will pick up as countries with higher Break even cost start to shut in and abandon production. So it is normal.

Once it goes higher, production can be restarted.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:58am On Mar 24, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

It is a soft landing after the virus.

As people start coming out from their houses, oya collect this check and go and spend. grin grin

The problem isn't now. The problem is the future. After many months down the road, the solutions today could become a problem in future.

Can Nigeria share free money to her citizens?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:58am On Mar 24, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

No one is disputing your statement that the events are still unsolved.

Any rise you see is just liquidity driven.

I am strongly loading at full offers of banks.

I must surf the coming Tsunami.

Oga Rabidoracle. ..your pillow no the flat?

Loooooool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 24, 2020
ukay2:

Oga Rabidoracle. ..your pillow no the flat?

Loooooool

I don't chase prices o.

Once I buy at full offer and prices start to go higher, I don't chase it.

Finally it came back to daddy. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 24, 2020
ukay2:

Can Nigeria share free money to her citizens?

Make dem feed the poor first. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 9:05am On Mar 24, 2020
Today might be green

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:05am On Mar 24, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Make dem feed the poor first. grin grin

Loooooool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:06am On Mar 24, 2020
thebargainhunte:
Today might be green

Hope not AUDIO GREEN or Traps?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 24, 2020
ukay2:

Doc, you need to see or imagine the kind money wey countries dey prepare to inject.

All countries relaxing their borrowing rates.

They will end up making the Rich richer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 9:15am On Mar 24, 2020
ukay2:

They are reacting to FED action to pump money into the system. I just hope it sustains the Brent for a while.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 24, 2020
thebargainhunte:
Today might be green

Traders just want that stimulus.

Once they start to inject it, coronavirus don go.

My dear, money get power o.

I believe some of the cases grouped under those increase number of corvid19 cases could be guys losing money abroad and their temperature rise, they start to sweat grin grin. And they will say they have fever and this may be recorded as a presumptive cases grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:17am On Mar 24, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Doc, you need to see or imagine the kind money wey countries dey prepare to inject.

All countries relaxing their borrowing rates.

They will end up making the Rich richer.

Amen oooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:18am On Mar 24, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

I believe some of the cases grouped under those increase number of corvid19 cases could be guys losing money abroad and their temperature rise, they start to sweat grin grin. And they will say they have fever and this may be recorded as a presumptive cases grin grin

Loooooool

A beg no tear my belle with laughs

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:21am On Mar 24, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Oil prices will pick up as countries with higher Break even cost start to shut in and abandon production. So it is normal.

Once it goes higher, production can be restarted.

It will affect Nigeria, because Nigeria will be among the country to shut down production being among the affected country.

Or you don't see it that way?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 24, 2020
Chibuking81:

It will affect Nigeria, because Nigeria will be among the country to shut down production being among the affected country.

The country needs to learn the hard way na.

What will happen when the world goes on full electric?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 9:24am On Mar 24, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

The bold kills more than covid19 grin grin grin.
Let it rain!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 9:27am On Mar 24, 2020
Chibuking81:

Or you don't see that way?

And the bonaza gangs will creep in and do the needful to the falling stocks. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 24, 2020
ukay2:

Loooooool

A beg no tear my belle with laughs

But it is the truth na.

Imagine someone who bought around January 2020:

GTB at 34
Access at 12
UBA at 9.25
Zenith at 23

They are all on over 50% loss as we speak.

They don't understand what you are talking about when yob talk coronavirus. Temperature don rise well well grin grin

If you check temperature, you may quarantine them thinking they have fever. But it is not fever.

Then imagine all the stocks recovering at a record short time and making their portfolios green, even if there is increasing cases in Nigeria, they won't care about the corvid19 numbers. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IamR: 9:36am On Mar 24, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

But it is the truth na.

GTB at 34
Access at 12
UBA at 9.25
Zenith at 23

They don't understand what you are talking about when yob talk coronavirus. Temperature don rise well well grin grin

If you check temperature, you may quarantine them thinking they have fever. But it is not fever.

Then imagine all the stocks recovering at a record short time and making their portfolios green, even if there is increasing cases in Nigeria, they won't care about the corvid19 numbers. grin grin

lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:38am On Mar 24, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

But it is the truth na.

GTB at 34
Access at 12
UBA at 9.25
Zenith at 23

Very true Sir.

People that bought during the January bulls are really not happy.

But thank God nobody is throwing stones this pandemic. ...we are all getting use to grandpapa bears

My fear is that if any of our big politician comes down with this virus .....NSE maybe asked to shut down because the great grandPapa bears will come up.

This is because local investors may cry to government that FPI are buying up the NSE equities in a ridiculous prices....that may make FGN to tell Oscar to shut down NSE. ...

Just my thoughts ooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:39am On Mar 24, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

But it is the truth na.

GTB at 34
Access at 12
UBA at 9.25
Zenith at 23

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2020
ukay2:

Very true Sir.

People that bought during the January bulls are really not happy.

But thank God nobody is throwing stones this pandemic. ...we are all getting use to grandpapa bears

My fear is that if any of our big politician comes down with this virus .....NSE maybe asked to shut down because the great grandPapa bears will come up.

This is because local investors may cry to government that FPI are buying up the NSE equities in a ridiculous prices....that may make FGN to tell Oscar to shut down NSE. ...

Just my thoughts ooooo

There are many locals that are buying as well, not just FPIs.

It is a free world. It is a zero sum game.

Na today we don see big figures worldwide have corvid19? So why will that of Nigerian politicians be different if they have it?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5462) (5463) (5464) (5465) (5466) (5467) (5468) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tayejay(m), sophy17(m), ndept, Krisuba, Mfunkynation(m), dapix and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.