Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10953754 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5460) (5461) (5462) (5463) (5464) (5465) (5466) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

If I am to go by interpreting charts o, banks should start to fly by tomorrow. 10 10 percent rise. Where there is maximum fear, the bull lurks around.

There is a strong positive divergence. Very strong.

That should be bear trap in your word. grin is like you entered at last low of bonanza part 1.
From both local and international news, the bear is still much around, and lowest low process is ongoing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

If I am to go by interpreting charts o, banks should start to fly by tomorrow. 10 10 percent rise. Where there is maximum fear, the bull lurks around.

My Oga which of the indicators do you use with the ASI chart to spot divergences?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
grin grin grin if this is a joke. Onifa stop it grin grin grin
RabbiDoracle:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Fed will wound the market worldwide with liquidity. Man versus printing press. grin

Machine will always win.

This wouldn’t last
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin

I really pity those on this bus.

No sane investor will buy that stock for now angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
Please someone should help me tell Nestle MMs (e be like say dem don sleep) that they should do small reversal this week oo. Their big cap counterparts (mtn& dancement ) and even their sectors siblings (PZ, Unilever & cadbury) have all done small reversals when they reach their 52 wk lows. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
onegentleguy:

AFPRUD has already given a guidance that dividend proceeds will be remitted to qualified investors today.
...a pal in PH just confirmed that he has received his cash !!

They can't mark down and hold investors money naw.
Every coy that's been marked down must have to pay !! wink cheesy grin
Even those that are yet to do so(mark down) will still do so and remit funds on payment due date.

Corona can stop AGMs(given restrictions in movement , but it sure won't stop mark down and subsequent payment of dividends, which can be wired electronically. grin grin grin

...and what is this thing am hearing about AFPRUD board/directors accepting to pay the initially proposed 2019 YE final dividend of 70k but now swapping it as an interim payment in line with part XVIII section 379, Nos 1 and 2 of the CAMA(company & allied matters act), 2004.

Are there brokers or NSE stafers here that can help interpret this pls?
...I've never really followed up on that CAMA guideline.

It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
onegentleguy:

...and what is this thing am hearing about AFPRUD accepting to pay the initially proposed 2019 YE final dividend of 70k but now swapping it as an interim payment in line with part XVIII section 379, part 1 and 2 of the CAMA(company & allied matters act), 2004.

It is well.

Might be becos it is being paid without an AGM, which is how Interin dividend are paid

if that is done, the net effect is only semantic as same wld be ratified whenever the AGM can hold

they shld be commended for being proactive/ creative instead of using the excuse of the no AGM not to pay d dividendor postpone same

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS ) has collected the sum of N338.1 billion revenue for January 2020 as against N620.2 billion tax target for the month.

Winter is here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
robobo:

Might be becos it is being paid without an AGM, which is how Interin dividend are paid

if that is done, the net effect is only semantic as same wld be ratified whenever the AGM can hold

they shld be commended for being proactive/ creative instead of using the excuse of the no AGM not to pay d dividendor postpone same

Gbam !!
Frankly, I used the same logic(line of thought) to explain that to someone I believe is also a member here, but he insisted that it'll be illegal to proceed with payment when shareholders are yet to approve same(with the AGM postponed) ...and so the NSE should naturally disapprove of the payment.

Maybe the dude no need money !! wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
Chibuking81:

grin Imaging the number of share one can acquire with Zenith at #5, UBA @ #2, GBT @ #8 Fidelity @ 80 kobo, FCMB @ 70 kobo.

Imagine thatcheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
onegentleguy:

Gbam !!
Frankly, I used the same logic(line of thought) to explain that to someone I believe is also a member here, but he insisted that it'll be illegal to proceed with payment when shareholders are yet to approve same(with the AGM postponed) ...and so the NSE should naturally disapprove of the payment.

Maybe the dude no need money !! wink cheesy grin

That shareholder is angry that he will not get moimoi, rice and coke during the AGM.

Some people get 10 units of shares o. Their dividends is just less than N10. So the moimoi, rice and coke is their dividends. grin grin

#hides from stones

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
Godisfaithful:

This wouldn’t last

All these traders are hinging their hope on the Senate approval of the stimulus.

This stimulus na real opium of the masses o. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
onegentleguy:

...and what is this thing am hearing about AFPRUD board/directors accepting to pay the initially proposed 2019 YE final dividend of 70k but now swapping it as an interim payment in line with part XVIII section 379, Nos 1 and 2 of the CAMA(company & allied matters act), 2004.

It is well.

Even the directors need the cash pass us. They need to increase their stakes before the FPIs come back. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
Chibuking81:

That should be bear trap in your word. grin is like you entered at last low of bonanza part 1.
From both local and international news, the bear is still much around, and lowest low process is ongoing.

The same way the bulls were around before market started to fall grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

That shareholder is angry that he will not get moimoi, rice and coke during the AGM.

Some people get 10 units of shares o. Their dividends is just less than N10. So the moimoi, rice and coke is their dividends. grin grin

#hides from stones

...very funny indeed.
But yes, I agree with u. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Even the directors need the cash pass us. They need to increase their stakes before the FPIs come back. grin grin

wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 1kinggy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
Mcy56:
Na so this market woundjure Cadbury and Glaxosmith finish.
Imagine Glaxo at 3.75 and Cadbury at below 6! shocked. Chai! undecided

Is Cadbury a good consideration, irrespective of covid-19?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

The same way the bulls were around before market started to fall grin grin

Leave Chibuking. ...the dude doesn't understand a few things. wink cheesy grin
Soon, em eye go clear !! shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

ur head too correct

that was d reason Zenith nearly went on full bid (at this precarious time) the day the dividend was paid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nawah oo the blood never stop shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
Zenith at 10 shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
Even stocks with good Fundamentals follow.. nawah
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
Those that bought at 18 now -50% already ! So fast! Nawah oo..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
Chai shey I no go wake up one day begin find transcorp for nse ? My God!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
Mcy56:

Big stock is meant for big boys and small ones for small boys, just cutting my cloth according to my size. Lol. grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
TraDeRR:
As it is, transcorp will only get patronage at 20kobo. Attention is now on good dividend-paying stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
Stocks with new 52 week lows
Transcorp #0.56k
International breweries #5.00k
Zenith #10.70k
Unilever #10.50k
Lafarge #9.10k
GTB #16.75k
NB #27.00k
Stanbic #23.85k
m Uba #4.50k

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
TraDeRR:
Those that bought at 18 now -50% already ! So fast! Nawah oo..

TraDeRR:

So sorry my dear, i understand how you feel.

Take heart in this trial moment
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
Who knows ... can wapco still declare dividend they promised to, without agm meeting, due to covid 19
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STNWAUME(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
Godisfaithful:

I don collect my own dividend through devaluation or readjustment as CBN named it lol grin

Is it not the USD you bought 3yrs ago at N500 with hope of selling N1000?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5460) (5461) (5462) (5463) (5464) (5465) (5466) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dapix, robobo, nnadengram(m), me3000(m), emmasoft(m), xezoid(m), ogoo4real and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.